The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 21

Story Info
Entry 21: Past and Present.
1k words
4.5
4.8k
00

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 11, 2007, I was so excited to be in Malibu. Bracha and I were at a party in a mansion that overlooked Zuna Beach. Most of our friends from the East Coast were also at this party. I looked cool in my ice-blue linen outfit and matching sandals. Bracha wore a short white top that exposed her flat, tone belly, as well as shorts that showed off her shapely legs. Yes, we both felt like we were the hottest couple at the party!

We took a few pictures and danced to a few songs. Then Bracha chilled with her girlfriends at the pool area, and I was in the guest room eating ice cream. I looked over to my right and I saw a familiar face. It was one of my exes named Mercy. She had blonde-hair, caramel-skinned, and a pretty smile. In addition, she was radiant. When we were a couple, I remembered her having a huge sexual appetite. The yellow dress she wore did not disguise her marvelous figure. The one thing I did noticed was she had a little belly, which indicated her early stages of pregnancy. When she finally noticed me, she walked over to me smiling as usual.

"Hey, Nature Boy, how are you?" She asked.

"What's up?" I greeted her with a kiss. "It's good to see you. You look great! I see that you're expecting."

"Yeah," she smiled. "I'm happy. Congratulations on the magazine,"

"Thank you, I love what I do."

"You like that, huh?" Mercy said, as she watched me licked the ice cream. "I know where it tastes much better at."

"Really, why don't you tell me?" I told her.

I saw burning sexual desire in Mercy's green eyes. We both looked around to make no one was not paying us any attention. Then Mercy took my hand, and whisked me upstairs. As excited I was, I was also nervous because both of our partners were here. We went to a bedroom on the third floor, which has a perfect view on the beach.

"Let's get these fucking clothes off, shall we?" She suggested.

I looked at her pregnant belly and said, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Mercy pulled me closer to her and tongued me down. She answered my question without saying anything. While our tongues danced, our hands explored every curve of each other's body. I was not even thinking about Bracha catching me up here. We both began removing our clothes. As Mercy took off her white bra and panties, I strapped on my condom and gazed at her nipples, which were hard as my dick.

Mercy lay in the bed with her legs spread. I seized the ice cream and approached her. With my brown eyes on Mercy's pregnant belly, the song "Dawn" section of Richard Strauss' "Also sprach Zarathustra" began playing in my head. I lowered myself, and smeared the ice cream on her shaved pussy. Eyes close; Mercy licked her lips and pitched her nipples. As I worked my lips and tongue on her erotic spot, she moaned and screamed passionately. I enjoyed hearing every moan she let out as I licked all the ice cream off her pussy.

"Oh my God, that was great!" Mercy shouted. "Put that snake in me!"

"You got it, baby girl!"

I penetrated her slowly, which made her squirmed. The faster I went, the more incredible the feeling was! I performed all variations of the missionary position before Mercy climbed on top of me. I loved the view of her nice firm breasts. She gyrate her nice hips in rhythmic motion and rode me for all she was worth!

"Yes, daddy, I love this dick, boo!" Mercy confessed. "I miss fucking you!"

It was such a turned on watching Mercy have multiple orgasms. I felt myself about to ejaculate any minute. Seconds later, I filled the condom up with golden semen. Mercy was still on top of me, and she lactated me like a human sprinkler. I could not get enough of her milk as I licked away.

Once again, without anybody catching us, we both left the bedroom with our clothes in our hands and ran to the bathroom. We showered together for ten minutes before finally being dressed and returning to the party. I saw more guests had arrived, and it felt like a Manhattan club on a Saturday night. Mercy walked over to a tall, dark-skinned man wearing designer shades.

I crept up behind Bracha and put my arms around her. She introduced me to her friends as we walked off to the dance floor to get our groove on. After dancing to "Thriller," Bracha and I locked our moist lips passionately and twirled our tongues together, tasting the soda we consumed. Bracha was such a great kisser, and I loved touching her lips.

"What you want to do, Goddess?" I asked her jokingly.

Bracha smiled and said, "You already know, baby. Let's go somewhere before one of our friends sees us."

We borrowed some towels from the beach house, and went out to the ocean. We found a nice secluded spot and the laid the towels. I felt great about making love with Bracha on the beach. Her sexy smile and sexual desire in her eyes convinced me to take her now.

Bracha took my dick and performed fellatio on me. She spat, rubbed and massaged my dick like an expert. Then she took it down her throat, and my mouth practically dropped to the sand. It was so pleasurable that it almost had me paralyzed from the waist down.

After that, I got on top of her and hammered her pussy. Bracha loved it when I fuck her fast and furiously. I loved hearing her cry out and watched her pretty eyes rolled in the back of her head. We both screamed our orgasm like a pair of wolves, and caressed.

When we were done, sand covered our bodies. We laughed and ran in the ocean to wash it off. After that, we were holding hands, walking back to the mansion to say goodnight to our friends. This was definitely one day that I could say I had something great from the past and present.