The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 24

Story Info
Entry 24: Pussy Therapy.
1.7k words
4.29
6.8k
1
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 27, 2007, I sat in my therapist's midtown Manhattan office checking my text messages while waiting to start my session. I had been getting counseling for my sex addiction for several weeks now and it had been going great. I was upset that this was my final session with my therapist because I developed a crush on her. Recently, she started calling me by my nickname, Nature Boy.

Finally, Shardae walked in looking radiant in a black designer dress and high-heels. Her hair was honey-blonde and her body was voluptuous. No lie, she looked like R&B megastar Beyoncè. As she sat in her leather chair, she began to talk and I do not even hear the words coming out of her mouth because I was so mesmerized with her pretty face, perfect teeth and hazel eyes. Explicit and vivid images of Shardae and me having sex in this office rambled in my head.

"Oh, Nature Boy," she said, snapping me out of my daydream.

"I'm sorry, what did you ask me?" I replied.

"What do you want from a woman?" Shardae asked.

"Well, I'll say love," I answered. "Then I would have to say great sex."

Shardae laughed. "I think you should figure out what's in your heart and stay true to it."

"Doctor, I really don't know if I can," I admitted.

"Okay, what kind of woman is your type? And please don't give me any answer."

"Alright," I continued softly. "My type is a woman who's sexy, driven, and has a career. She is somebody who is one hundred percent loyal to me. Most importantly, she is a woman who I can tell anything to, regardless how boring the subject might be. She would just sit down next to me and listen. Also, let me cry when I need to. I believe that is my kind of woman."

"I finally get to see a more serious side of you," Shardae expressed. "I didn't think you had it in you to cut the foolishness."

"I hope you find this side of me sexy." I smiled. "So what's your type doctor?"

"This isn't about me, remember?" Shardae quickly answered. "I have to admit this is probably the best session we had. Too bad it's the last one."

"This was fun. Are you still going to be in the city?"

"No, I am going back to Beverly Hills. I want you to go home and think about what we discuss during the sessions, Nature Boy."

"I will," I promised.

While I was getting myself ready to leave, I sensed that Shardae was definitely feeling me. I was about to walk out the door when she got up and walked over to where I stood. Shardae stared for a moment, licking her soft lips. It seemed like we were about to kiss, but her secretary hollered her name on the speaker phone to inform her that she had an important call on line two.

We both smiled, and I left Shardae's office. As I drove my brand new white Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet back home, all I could think about was Shardae. I had 105.1 playing, Beyoncè's "Crazy In Love" came on, and I just stroked my dick a few times. I was surprised I did not masturbate right there on the dashboard. I could not seem to get the thought of having sex with my therapist out of my dirty mind. I really felt like running back to Shardae's office and have wild, passionate sex with her on the desk. God please help me control my hormones before I go crazy.

Later on that evening, Shardae showed up at me apartment clad in a nice denim outfit with a tank top underneath. She really looked nice! I stood there shirtless and felt myself developing a hard-on. I really was not expecting my therapist to be at my door.

"How are you, doc?" I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey," Shardae said. "I know it's getting late, but do you want to hangout before I leave?"

"Sure, why not, let's own the scene," I agreed. "It should be fun hanging out with a hot therapist in Manhattan!"

We went to a lounge in Chelsea, and we had a great time. Almost everybody in the place at first believed Shardae was Beyoncè. There were so many people with their camera phones out snapping pictures and whispering. For a moment, I felt like I was Jay-Z standing next to Shardae. We attracted so much attention that it was crazy! I already knew I was going to see some of those pictures on the Internet and TMZ. After having a quick drink, we hit the dance floor.

I think the disc jockey spotted Shardae and he played "Crazy In Love," "Déjà Vu," and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" back-to-back-to-back. Shardae really got into dancing as she changed into a new person. She swung her head and hair all around, and shook her ass wildly. Our bodies pressed against one another, and we talked intimately, while my hands roamed her body. She quivered at my every touch, which I found amusing. It was clear our dancing was a blatant seduction. As we continued to dance closely, I kissed Shardae on her neck and gently nibbled on her nice earlobes. Soft moans escaped her mouth, which sounded so sexy in my ears. She soon whispered in my ear that she was ready to leave.

We return to my place feeling so nice from the liquor. I knew we were both hot and horny. As I was unlocking the door, it was so funny hearing Shardae laugh uncontrollably. This was the first time I saw Shardae in this state, and she soon had me laughing like the Joker.

"What do you love to do about this time?" Shardae asked, rubbing my chest.

I gazed into her eyes and said, "You already know doctor. I love to have great sex with beautiful women and bringing them to orgasm."

"Oh, really Nature Boy," Shardae replied, as she French kissed me.

We ran to my bedroom, where I lifted her tank top and was surprised that she was not wearing a bra. Shardae had the most beautiful pair of breasts I had ever seen. I put my face between those jokers and I felt like I was in heaven. Shardae laughed loudly, and she pushed my head back.

She sat on the edge of the bed pulling down her jeans. I stood in front of her taking off my boxers. Once I exposed my dick and put a condom on, Shardae took it into her mouth and gave me one of the best blowjobs ever. She stopped before I shot a nice load of semen on her face. She lay on her back and her pussy was already wet. I licked and sucked on her breasts, stomach, belly button and pussy. It did not take long for her to have an orgasm.

I eased my dick right into her love hole, which felt like it had been waiting for something big for a while. Shardae enjoyed my sexual techniques as I saw her clench her teeth to keep from screaming out with joyous pleasure. I had her sexy body moving up and down at a fast pace, and breasts bouncing. Shardae's toned legs were around my waist and her hands roamed my biceps and chest. She cried out her orgasm, writhing and humping in a sort of orgasmic seizure. I hauled my dick out of Shardae's pussy and shot an enormous load of golden cream on her breasts. Shardae smiled as she massaged and rubbed it all over her breasts and belly. As I watched, I put on another condom and added extra lubricant to it.

"You're a naughty girl, doctor." I told her.

"I want that dick up my ass!" Shardae demanded.

Oh, I loved the freaky side of Shardae. We switched to the doggie style position, which I think was her favorite, and I hammered away. Shardae was completely out of control. She screamed my name out and told my how great the sex was. I banged her ass as hard as I could. Within seconds, we climaxed at the same time.

I was surprised that Shardae was not tired. In fact, she was hornier than ever. I saw total lust in her eyes. She climbed on top of me and rode me like a crazed cowgirl. The bed rocked from all this intense action! I felt like I was in the main event of WrestleMania.

"You like this pussy, Nature Boy? Do your women fuck you like this, huh? Did Arlene ride your dick like this? How about Bracha? Kimberly? Tell me!"

"No, baby, you are the best!" I answered. "This dick is yours!"

The wild ride lasted a few more minutes before I ejaculated one last time. I was lying there completely exhausted. Yes, Shardae fucked my brains out like a real expert. She was still on top of me kissing me passionately. Then she collapsed in my arms and we both fell asleep.

After we showered innocently together later on that morning and got dressed, I walked Shardae to the door and tongue kissed her. I was still upset that she was not going to practice in New York anymore. I really enjoyed being around her and listening to her great advice.

"I feel disappointed that I'm not going to see you anymore, Goddess." I continued, "Our sessions and time together were great."

"You were my favorite patient, Nature Boy," Shardae confirmed. "I never encountered someone as intriguing and interesting as you. I could see why you attract so many women. I had a wonderful time with you."

"It was fun!" I told her.

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," Shardae confessed.

"You know I did, doc. I hope you have a safe trip back to California."

"Thanks. Take care of yourself, Nature Boy!"

Once I closed the door, it really did hit me that I probably would not see her again. I'll never forget the time I shared with Shardae. God bless her heart!"