The Black Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel a jolt of disappointment as you see in her eyes that she is not stopping. Her hands roam over your now naked body, each touch pulling your strength from you as she feels your skin. You close your eyes to attempt to fight off the pleasure of her claws gently raking down your chest.

Her claws? Your eyes fly back open and you look again. She looked different now. It was claws that you had felt. Claws that were dark colored, matching the darkening skintone of the woman hovering over you. How could this be? She hadn't looked like this a second ago. It was like she was changing before your eyes.

And she was. Her form was changing, her skin becoming darker, taking on a reddish hue. You could only blink repeatedly, trying to make sense of this, trying to refocus to see the woman that had been there before. Each blink brought new changes, though. Her skin became darker, her body appeared to become taller, her fingers were no longer soft gentle things but were tipped with dark claws, her smile widened to reveal sharp fangs, and her body moved differently now. She was animalistic. Feral.

You could do little more than clench your eyes shut and take several deep breaths, but it did no good, as you breathed in more of her scent, filling your nostrils with it once more as it overtook your mind, causing another wave of lust to fill your body. You moaned once more, your aching cock still held in the increasingly uncomfortable metal casing.

As your eyes opened again, she had changed completely, the beautiful woman you had seen while peeking through the cracked door was gone and was now replaced by a demonic beast of a woman. She had sharp-tipped horns poking through her hair and you caught the glimpse of something swaying behind her. She had a tail. And wings. You gasped at the sight but were still unable to pull yourself away from the hellish woman.

She was barely touching you as you felt pinned to the bed and you could feel a mix of emotions for the cage on your shaft. You were thankful it was there to keep the beast from having her way with you, but a part of you screamed in need, her pheromones clouding your senses as you wished for nothing more than for it to be removed so you could gain release from this intense lust.

As if reading your mind, she reached down with a single claw-tipped finger, and dragged it over the metal of the device. The sound was nauseating for a moment but then you felt it. Your manhood was free. You gasped in disbelief and looked down. She had clawed right through the chastity belt and tossed it aside without batting an eye.

It was only seconds before your cock was rock hard, twitching in the cool air, ignoring any effort you put forth to resist the urgency in your groin. It bobbed there before her, her eyes lighting up, as if the blaze in them was reignited, as she watched it bounce in front of her eyes.

She lunged for it, like a beast after it's prey. You tried to scream out a protest, but the moment her succulent lips locked on your pulsing member, your mind lost all ability to argue and you felt a familiar twitch in your balls. You were going to cum soon.

It was unbelievable. She'd barely taken you into her hot, wet mouth and your cum was already boiling in your balls. Unable to struggle or resist at all, your cock began to launch several ropes of thick, hot seed into her waiting mouth. She swallowed quickly, hungrily.

As she drank your load down, you could feel the muscles in her throat coaxing every drop you could manage. She moaned around your shaft and it pulsed in her throat, still hard as ever as she drained your cock of your first load before releasing your stiff pole from her throat and giving you a hellish smile.

By then you had put the pieces together. She was a succubus. A sex demon living on cum and she had already begun to feed upon yours. Fear filled you. You knew what this meant. You were hers and she would not stop until the very last drop of life was drained from your body through your pulsing cock.

She left no trace of cum on her lips or your cock, and you couldn't help but stare at her in disbelief. This couldn't be happening. It was sinking in now. You were going to die here, on this bed, under this devilish slut and you couldn't even move to attempt to escape.

As your demise was playing over in your head, she had mounted you, hovering only an inch above your rigid dick as you continued to twitch, your shaft still unbelievably hard for this wicked woman. You could feel the growing need still filling you and to your own surprise, your hips lifted, barely moving enough to let the head of your aching cock touch her slick, hot folds.

A drop of her wetness clung to the tip of your shaft and you moaned out, loud, unable to help it. It was unlike anything you had felt before and you could feel you entire cock tingle at the feeling of it. You knew this feeling wouldn't last. You knew she would end your life while fucking you and you couldn't help it. You needed it. You wanted it.

You moaned again as you admitted the awful truth to yourself. You wanted it. You wanted to feel her pussy. You were aching for just that. You didn't care if it killed you at this point, all you could think about was the intoxicating aroma of her hot sex and feeling your painfully hard dick sliding into her wetness.

Once again, it took only a second for her to act as if reading your own mind. She lowered herself quickly, impaling herself hard on your cock. There was no hesitation this time as you felt the vice grip of her wet cunt on your shaft. You began cumming hard, instantly again. Spurt after spurt of thick seed shot deep into her womb as she held herself poised on you, keeping you locked deep in her. Her walls massaged your cock in ways you had never imagined.

Not a second after you finished cumming into her blissfully tight pussy did she begin to thrust against you. Raising herself to your tip and slamming down. She easily found a quick pace and drove her hips down against yours, fucking you hard.

She was so wet against your cock, you could barely believe it. Her juices coated your cock and her own thighs, making wet slapping noises as she pistoned herself up and down your member. It was overwhelming you as you lay there motionless, completely controlled by her scent. You were barely aware of anything but her delicious pussy working its way up and down your hard manhood.

You were still hard. Incredibly hard. It was like your cock was possessed. You had no control over it and all you could do was lay there moaning in pleasure as this wicked slut used your cock as her own personal source for cum, draining your balls repeatedly as you lay helpless beneath her.

Her wet cunt coaxed several more loads from your cock before your moans became whimpers and you could feel the pain beginning to set in in your balls. It scared you. You were empty. What was she going to do now? Would she stop? What if you pleaded with her? Your mind raced. How could you get even a moment's break?

Her movements were slower now, almost delicate, as she pulled herself off your rock hard cock. Your mind couldn't understand how your shaft was still bouncing with need. It stood out proud and thick, harder than you had ever been before.

She beckoned you up to a kneeling position, and you thought she must be insane. You couldn't move. You hadn't been able to move since you had entered the room. What made the crazy bitch think you could now?

But your body acted on her command. You moved to your knees on the bed. She was resting back again, this time it was her tail slipping between her own legs, dipping towards her dripping cunt, sliding against the sticky lips. She teased herself in front of you, her tail toying with her wet pussy. You couldn't pull your eyes away and each second you watched her made your cock pulse painfully.

You moaned as she finally pressed the tip of her tail into her wetness. It gave you no pleasure but the sight was more than you could stand and you felt your hips move foward and then back, you were thrusting against your own will or ability. You needed to fuck her again, and she knew it. She knew exactly what she was doing to you and you whimpered as you tried to ignore the ache in your balls.

She removed her tail from the damp hole and raised it to your lips, moving again, adjusting herself to position that same wet entrance at the tip of your cock. You were panting now, unable to fathom how you were going to be able to manage this. You knew exactly what she wanted and you had no strength to stay upright, let alone thrust into her. But it happened. Her damp tail first trailed over your lips, leaving a sticky trail across them before it whipped around behind you and found the tight hole of your ass.

As the tip of her tail flicked against the bud of your ass, your body lurched forward. You looked around, confused, as you were not in control of your own movements. Your steely shaft sank deep into her in one swift thrust. You couldn't control yourself and her pussy was not helping you resist at all as it seemed to pull you deeper into her. She didn't need to say a word. Your hips were bucking hard against her now. You were fucking her hard, unable to stop pounding her wetness as her tail teased across your asshole once again, pressing this time, working its way into your tight sphincter as you thrust into her cunt.

The scent of sex filled the room and overtook all of your senses as you could feel nothing but the probing tail that was beginning to drive its way deep into your ass, plunging deep into you, as you pistoned into her. It was bittersweet as the pleasure became so intense that the overwhelming need to cum filled you, and you feared you had nothing left to give her.

Her tail forced its way into you harder, driving into you. She had you right on the brink and you simply could not cum. It was so intense but you finally began to feel like you may actually manage to cum once more, and that is when she shoved you back forcefully. Her tail remained deep in your ass as she mounted you once more, crazed with lust as she climbed over you, gripping at your chest, her claws drawing blood on your skin.

The pain was quickly replaced as she slammed onto your cock once more, letting it fill her hungry hole once more as she began bouncing and thrusting against you. You struggled to fight once more and were surprised when your arms obeyed this attempt. You grabbed her arms, freezing in surprise at your own move and you felt a sudden fear fill you as her expression became angry and dangerous.

Her hand came down hard against your cheek, the claws leaving trails of blood on your skin again before she roughly grabbed your wrists, squeezing them in her strong hands, holding them to the side as she fucked herself hard on your pole.

You could feel it. This was it. She was going to make you to cum again, no matter what your body believed, she was going to force you. You could feel the tug at your balls as it began. Your entire body began to struggle now. Her power over you was somehow fading as you began to fight for your life. You knew she would not stop and you had to stop her, but it was too late. Her pussy was clamped on your cock, possessively, claiming it as she rode you mercilessly.

It was as if something inside of you snapped and you felt it. You began to cum once more. It started deep in your balls but you felt it throughout your body, each spurt of cum making you cry out in agony and it had only begun when you had fell limp on the bed again. The last thing your eyes saw before closing was a single black candle, burning beside the bed before you lost consciousness.

-------------------

You opened your eyes in shock as you remembered what had led you here. And then you saw her. She was back. Your Mistress stood over you, smiling again, the same smile that could calm you in any situation.

A panic filled you and you looked over your body. You were still nude, your body was scarred and the chastity device was nowhere to be seen. Unable to look her in the eye you barely mumble a "Hello Mistress". You want to ask a million questions but you are afraid. The device is gone. You're still in this room. She must know. Why isn't she angry? Will she be angry if you ask? What the hell had happened?

You look nervously up at the smiling woman and she laughs softly, leaning down to gently kiss your cheek. She moves to sit on the bed next to you, only resting there for a moment as she traces her soft fingertips along the scars on your chest, barely visible on your skin. It must have happened ages ago, you think. Maybe she's over it? Maybe she's not mad anymore? How long was it? How long have I been here?

She dips her head down to your neck to place a soft kiss there, before traveling lower and kissing the scars across your chest and arms. You could hardly see them, you thought, but she knew they were there. She must know. You have to ask. Do you tell her it was rape? Would you tell her you had been trying to find the key to the belt anyhow?

As she kissed over your skin, you could feel the pain in your body fading. You were convinced it was your mind playing tricks on you. It wasn't possible that it was all healing so fast. Her lips were distracting you. That's what it was. It had to be.

She kissed her way to your ear and her soft voice came as a purr as she spoke. "I told you that you would thank me, pet. It was for your own good." She chuckles softly into your ear and places a soft kiss on your lobe before adding "Next time, it will be longer. You need to have plenty of cum for me. I nearly killed you this time."

With that she smiled, patted your cheek and stood up, walking towards the door of the room, she turned back only once, grinning and winking, her eyes different when she turned back. They were those same flaming eyes you had remembered and you stared in shock as she left the room. Two words played over in your mind as you lay motionless on the bed. It was all you could think. "Next time."

12