The Black Cock Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWard
TomWard
154 Followers

James was pulling hard on her tits, using them as leverage until he exploded again, this time the outstroke revealing my wife's stretched cunt overflowing with thick cum. At that moment she also began to explode again, lifting her hips to achieve maximum friction and trying to rub her clit on his pubic bone until I saw her squirt and gush with her orgasm with my own eyes.

I could see the smug "told you so" look on her face as she pulled me towards her and pushed me down. I rarely did this, and can't say I enjoyed it. I liked to make her happy of course, and giving her physical pleasure in anyway was a rare privilege. But I didn't like the taste or idea of another man's come on my tongue as I cleaned her with my mouth. My dick shrivelled much to my humiliation as Lucy pointed it out to James and started comparing my "little willy" to his cock, now once again hanging between his legs but still nearly as thick as my wrist. As he went to grab a shower Lucy pulled me up. I wiped a mixture of their cum from my chin.

"It's time for you to masturbate" she whispered. I was grateful that she hadn't noticed my five second wank earlier on. She pulled out a towel I always used to come into. She called it my cumforter. At her gentle urging I began to rub my cock, aware of the humiliating cocktail of cum I had inadvertently used as lube. It made a slurping noise as my hand became a blur - there was no point prolonging the shame, or denying the pleasure. I quickly spurted over my hand and onto the cumforter, a mixture of three people's cum on my fingers.

As usual when we bickered, I ended up conceding defeat. But at least this time we'd both gotten a memorable experience from it.

Chapter Four: Lucy Gets Pregnant

I remember every detail of the conception of our baby, even though I wasn't there. Lucy had finally decided she wanted a baby. We were well prepared having discussed our options many times. I am a lifestyle cuckold, Lucy a black cock slut.

I wasn't allowed sex with Lucy or anyone else under any circumstances, while Lucy regularly enjoyed black lovers at home and at the black cock club. There was always artificial insemination, but deep down we both knew that wouldn't be as much fun. We paid high annual fees for membership of the club and they provided certain services we really had to take advantage of to get value for money.

I'd been disappointed to learn I wasn't going to be there. I'd been dreading it in a way but still didn't want to miss out on the big day. I only got to go with Lucy to the club on her invitation. I went maybe one out of three times she did. But she'd decided she didn't want to be looking after me that day, and maybe I'd get cold feet at the last moment. Better I stayed at home.

I was dozing on the couch when she returned. She woke me with a kiss on the forehead, dropping a DVD on my chest, and went upstairs to bed. Normally I'd have followed but I knew what was on the DVD and my heart beat faster as I got up to put it in the machine. Lucy was already naked and kneeling in the centre of a group of four black studs.

There were four partly to increase our chances and Lucy's pleasure and partly to disguise the paternity. They were also selected to be physically similar. All were dark skinned with no distinguishing marks and huge cocks. As a further precaution they wore masks.

Their thick hard cocks pointed towards Lucy's head ominously as she recited a pre-learned speech asking them politely to consider her worthy of their sperm. After her speech. She laid back on the floor and pulled her legs back over her head before stretching them open. According to the ritual, one of the men would either penetrate her pussy or her ass at this point to symbolize their answer. There was clearly no need for foreplay judging by Lucy's body language and I knew she had been masturbating all day.

Since we paid a lot of money we knew they couldn't refuse. This was for rituals sake only. Lucy still gave a little shriek of excitement and relief when one of them men put the head of his cock against her pussy and gently forced entry. I felt a twinge in my dick and a lump in my throat as a realised not only was this the point of no return, but it had already taken place!

The bull began to fuck Lucy gently but deeply with deep strokes of his cock in her upside down pussy. She moaned loudly and whispered "make me pregnant....give me a black baby!"

He fucked her for quite a while with methodical, slow, precise strokes. Eventually he came but not a drop of cum escaped her pussy.

"Yes," Lucy whispered, "knock me up. Fill me with your black seed."

He stayed still inside her for a few moments before slowly withdrawing. The second bull took his place and began to fuck her in the same slow, deep way. All four guys took turns doing this. It looked very uncomfortable for Lucy to be in that position for so long and was completely different to the gang bangs I'd seen her have before. Those had left her drenched in spunk as the cum spurted and flew in every direction during the frantic fucking. This was clinical in comparison and not a drop of cum had escaped her deepest reaches.

When all four guys had taken their turn, one of them finally lifted Lucy from the floor. He picked her up and turned her upside down. She needed no invitation to start sucking his black cock, but he just held her there upside down allowing the four loads of cum time to find their way to their target.

Eventually he put her on the bed and started to fuck her again. This time he fucked her harder and faster, pulling on her tits and grabbing her throat, choking her as he pounded her white cunt, muffling her screams of pleasure and pain with the back of his wrist. Each guy took his turn fucking her again, this time in a variety of positions but always hard.

Lucy wasn't whispering anymore. "Knock me up! Make your white bitch pregnant! Please give me a baby!"

The four guys pounded my wife relentlessly with their powerful big black cocks pistoning in and out of her stretched, messy white cunt from every angle without pause for over two hours. Unlike her previous messy gang bangs, they only fucked her cunt and each and every drop of their seed was planted deep inside her. By the end, she had started to overflow somewhat, sticky cum oozing out of her with a disgustingly sexy slurping noise as the men slammed hard into her.

It was running down her legs as she gingerly got into a new lewd position for them, her now gaping, dirty white hole waiting hungrily to once again stretch around another invading concrete-hard black cock.

I had sat transfixed, my small penis rock hard watching the erotic spectacle of my wife lustfully conceiving another mans baby - a black baby. I finally realised I couldn't take anymore. I felt on the verge of cumming without even touching myself and when I started to stroke myself it only took a minute or so before I found myself dribbling my white cum over my hand even as I watched my wife and her lovers laughing hard as they tried to scoop the now huge amount of excess black cum off her thighs.

Lucy joked that she was desperate to taste it but one of the men reminded her that this was all to make a baby and there was none to waste. He started inserting his long fingers inside her, twisting them around painfully in an attempt to ensure the cum coated her insides. She was frigging her clit rapidly and was soon screaming in yet another orgasm, grinding against his fingers.

I switched the tape off and sat quietly for a while digesting what I'd seen. Climbing into bed next to Lucy later that night I had images revolving in my head of some of the hardest looking huge black cocks balls deep in my wife's sore looking pussy which amazed me by always being hungry for more. I tried not to wake her but she stirred and turned to face me. She kissed me gently.

"We're having a baby honey!" she whispered.

END

TomWard
TomWard
154 Followers
12