The Black Football Roommate and Gf Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 01: The Introduction.
2.9k words
4.38
296.9k
395

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gman13579
gman13579
247 Followers

Chapter 1: The Introduction

Edited by James Smith

It was my second year of college. At that time I had moved out of the dorms and finally was getting my own apartment. But being a college student I didn't have enough money to go in at it alone. I posted online to search for roommates. I just said I was a guy, average, played a few sports, and was sane so nothing to worry about. I was just looking for another guy that could pay rent since I couldn't myself.

I got a few emails but nothing solid, until I received one email. The guy seemed really interested; he was a football player on scholarship looking for a place closer to campus to stay. His buddies had backed out on him and he just needed a place. I was opposed to it, he'd be busy and so would I so I emailed him back to with my phone number and said we should meet up and grab a drink.

I thought just getting a drink would be a good way to get to know what kind of guy he was. I was at the bar and a built guy walked in and right towards me. I had told Jason what I looked like but hadn't considered asking him. The most defining feature was he was black, really black, and huge. I swear his arms alone were they size of my head. We shook hands and talked for a bit hitting it off. Very nice guy came from a good family, just trying to find another easy going guy to live with. I only had one stipulation saying that my girlfriend that I had would most likely be over a lot and to see if he was okay with it.

He goes, "ha-ha, yeah man I'm cool with it. I'll be bringing girls over a lot too. I don't think it'll be a problem, it's not like I'm gonna steal your girlfriend or anything."

I hadn't even though of that but I didn't think much more of it. I told him that yeah this could work and said to come over the next day and grab the key.

That next day I was still unpacking and getting shit into the house. My girlfriend stopped over to help. Let me try and describe her to you. Dana's a true blonde bombshell to say the least. She's tall, around 5'8" and all legs. Long, slim legs that lead into a nice heart shaped ass. She had a beautifully flat stomach and nice firm round tits. She had beautiful green eyes and a smile that could kill. She could have been a model, swimsuit to be specific, she was offered the job but she wanted to finish school before she considered anything.

She came over in nice tight jean shorts, the ones that Daisy Duke wore. She knew that drove me crazy. It was so hot and all I wanted to do was fuck her. Bend her over the end of the couch and take her. Sometimes she loved that, others she pushed me away. God it was frustrating being so horny. She loved to tease and that was what got her off, a lot of the time. I know I wasn't the star stud that girls like her desired but I thought I was good to her and she loved me.

I'm taking a box into the bedroom when I hear Jason come into the front door. Just finishing up with football practice I'm guessing.

"Damnnn. Hey babe," is all I heard when he walked in. I walk out and see Dana leaning on a chair dripping with sweat taking a drink. I could understand what he meant but that was still my girlfriend he was talking about. But then I realized just how big he was. Standing probably 6'5" and coal black Dana looked tiny compared to him. When she looked up from taking a drink her eyes opened really wide and stared at my new roommate.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you Dana, this is my new roommate Jason. Jason this is my girlfriend Dana."

"Oh wow man I'm sorry I said that to her. It's nice to meet you Dana."

"Oh, it's okay. I didn't expect anyone to come in and see me all sweaty. Nice to meet you." She walked over and put her hand in his a shook it. Her tiny hand was so small compared to his. She then proceeded to walk back out to the car to get another box. I watched as Jason stared at her ass the entire way she walked out.

"Shit dude I didn't know your girlfriend was so hot. She's got a nice ass."

"Thanks Jason, yeah she and I have been together for a while now, I don't know why she's with me but god I love her." When he said those things to me I had this feeling of dread kind of pass over me. A guy that is 5 inches taller than me and most definitely more built that me. I didn't know why I liked it but I did a bit, for a guy like that to think my girlfriend is hot but she and I are together.

The next few weeks were pretty basic. I went to classes and played some sports with friends now and then. Dana came over often to hang out and stay over. God she was so good in bed. I thought I was alright. I wasn't big probably a 6 incher. I was always concerned it wasn't big enough for her. She always said, "babe, I don't care how big you are you're amazing and wonderful to me and know just how to please me." So I didn't worry as much. Jason was always around when she was I noticed. He would come back from practice all sweaty and take long showers. We had to share a bathroom so he would walk out in just a towel showing off his broad shoulders and chiseled chest and abs.

I know Dana would look occasional but would say, "Why does he come doing that?" I just didn't really think about it since we shared a bathroom, it couldn't be helped. Jason would bring home all manner of woman, sometimes two at a time. Sometimes they would be stripping as they ran to the room. I'd be sitting on the couch and just watch the parade and look up at Jason mouth open and shake my head. He'd usually just wink or say, "Woman right?" and walking into the bedroom. And boy could those girls scream. I was glad to be on the other side of the apartment for the sake of my eardrums. But sometimes I couldn't help but listen and get really horny. Damn that man must be a god in bed for these women all they did was scream "Jason fuck me! Harder! Mhhmmmmm FUCK! You're making me cum AGAINNNNNN, AHHHHHH." Sometimes I had to pull my cock out and beat it or I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'd tell Dana sometimes how loud it was. She would usually nod and look to be deep in thought. Sometimes she's just say what a pig he was about it to ruin my sleep. I really didn't care we agreed before we became roommates it was all good.

Jason did start to hang out around the apartment more with us. He'd come in while we were watching a movie and sit down on the chair across from us. He slouch down and adjust himself, legs wide open. Sometimes I didn't care but sometimes I wanted him to give us some time alone.

One night Dana and I had just got back from a frat party horny and ready to go. We walk in and Jason is there with a girl clearly blowing him on the chair. Her brown hair bobbed up and down on his shaft not noticing that we came in, or she did and just didn't care. She was moaning and slobbering so much she just wanted his dick. Her dress had ridden up and had her ass and heels sticking out to drunk or horny to care. Jason nodded to us and we went to my room. I couldn't believe how nonchalant he was about it. Dana and I were always very private.

We get into the room and Dana is just like, "did you see that? It's like he didn't even care that we were there?!"

"He's never done that."

"But you know what babe? It kind of made me hornier."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really horny for you baby." She says all this while climbing on top of me. We start to passionately kiss. We run our hands all over each other. Down her toned legs, grabbing her ass and grinding her into me. God, I was so hard for her dripping pussy. I though her onto the bed and start to strip. She lifts up her own dress and shoes me her perfectly shaved pussy. She starts to rub it anticipating my dick. I climb onto and start to fuck her deep and fast. She moans, she loves it. But for some reason my mind wandered. I thought about that girl sucking on Jason's cock. How big was it anyways? I then had an image flash into my head of Dana on her knees instead of that girl. She was sucking his cock just like that girl, she then turned around and winked at me and kept going.

I came out of that daze and came instantly I couldn't control it. Was it the day dream? Was Dana just tighter this time or was she just as horny as I was. I don't know but we fell asleep cuddling, I love her.

Things kind of went back to normal, and Jason hung out with us a lot now. Dana and Jason started to connect a lot. They talked about football games and some of the classes they had together. I guess it was nice that they were getting along and not focusing on what happened a few weeks ago.

One weekend we decided to go to the movies. Just Dana and I but when we got there Jason had showed up too and he said his girl ditched him and was wondering if he could sit with us.

"I'm sorry Jason but Dana just wanted to see the movie as a couple."
"No babe its okay Jason can sit with us!"

"Oh, okay hun." He said cool and followed us in and sat down.

"Damn honey, I forgot the popcorn. I'll be right back"

"Okay Derrick, see you soon." As I walked away I saw Jason grin a bit and just talk a little to Dana. I thought they were just talking about the movie commercials on so I went and got the popcorn.

It took a while to get the popcorn, long line. I walked back and the movie had started. Dana and Jason were still there but something was different. Dana's face was really red and Jason was just lying back farther in the chair.

"Hey babe, here's the popcorn. Everything good, your face is red?"

"Oh yeah hun just got really hot in here and the movie trailer was really sad."

"Okay babe."

We watched the movie and went home. Dana was very quite while driving back. I didn't know what was up. Did I do something wrong?

From that point on Dana and Jason hung out more than usual. They sometimes stayed up late watching TV while I went to bed; some of my classes were really early in the morning. I just couldn't stay away that long and she always come to bed in like an hour or two.

Now we liked to party a lot so we would hit up apartment parties and house parties often. One time Jason invited us to a house party at his buddies.

"Yeah you guys should come, it's an ABC party."

Dana asked, "What's an ABC party?"

"It's a party that Anything But Clothes."

"Oh! That sounds fun! Honey, can we go?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not."

So the party was Friday. Dana was pretty excited, I could tell, she always liked creative parties. Come Friday she was all ready to go. Her costume was extremely sexy to say the least. She had on a sponge bra that barely covered her round tits. Every time she moved her tits bounced around revealing just a bit more. She then wore a shirt made out of disk cloths stapled together. Damn she was hot. I couldn't take my eyes off her and neither could anyone else.

When we got there Jason introduced us to a few of his friends and then disappeared. We drank heavily. Well, heavily is an understatement. I couldn't remember how many shots I took but I was seeing blurry images for a bit. Jason finally came back and Dana screamed when she saw him and gave him a big hug. She pressed herself really hard against him and he reciprocated.

"Babe, can we dance? I wanna dance!" Dana exclaimed.

"Babe I can't even see straight, maybe Jason can dance with you."

"Jason, will you dance with me?"

"Sure thing, doll."

So I watched her jump for joy and walk out to the dance floor pulling Jason behind her. They danced for a few songs. I did notice in my blurred vision her pressed up against him. Her ass, her sexy ass, was deep in his pelvis and kept pushing back. They'd grab hands and she'd guide them all over her body. I went in and out of sleep at that point but they last thing I remember was them saying that they were going to visit some other friends. What's the harm in that?

I finally woke up in a daze. God how long had I been out? The party was still going strong; we did get there early after all. Where was Dana? I had to piss really bad so I got up and stumbled around looking for the bathroom. When I found it felt so good to release. I really did drink a lot. Then I was just listening and I heard moaning. Sounds like someone was getting it good

I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the sounds. God she was really loving it.

"OH fuck. Fuck. Yeah Jason!!"

"Yeah you like that black dick don't you?"

"YES! Oh! It's so deep!"

Something sounded familiar about that voice? What was it? Finally I found the door and I couldn't help myself but I peeked inside. There was Jason with this gorgeous girl riding him. Her ass was bouncing up and down on his cock. He had his hands behind his head and watching her big white tits bounce up and down.

"OH fuck I'm cumming again!!!"

"Get on all fours bitch."

I watched this girl get off and I couldn't stop myself for wiping out my own dick and jacking it. God this was so hot. She turned around and got on all fours. Oh my god! It was Dana! It was Dana fucking Jason. I didn't know what to think. I was pissed, scared, and I can't even describe it. But my cock was still hard.

He got up and positioned himself behind her.

"Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me Jason; fuck me deep with that big black dick."

"Get your face down and ass up. I wanna grab this ass and drive deep into that white pussy." She stuck her hard shaped ass up farther and he smacked it hard with his huge dick. It was a monster cock. How was she taking that? I couldn't stop this. I couldn't stop him from fucking her, and I fucking loved it.

He shoved his dick in one stroke deep into her pussy. She cried out and moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Jason fuck me! Fuck me hard with your big black cock!"

"Tell me you love this dick."

Between thrusts she tried to catch her breath to speak, "I love your dick."

"What kind of dick?"

"Your black dick! It's so big. Ah! Ah! mhmm"

There I was jacking my dick to my football roommate fucking the brains out of my girlfriend. He didn't even have a condom on! I've never even fucked Dana without one!

"Oh fuck! Yah..... fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming again on your black dick! AHHHHHHHH"

"Ah fuck I'm gonna cum too where do you want it slut?"

"FUCK. Inside me! I wanna feel your seed inside me!"

"Ah. Ah. Take my black seed you black cock slut."

I watch as he grunts and drives deeper than ever before. Then drives it all the way in. Dana throws her head back and I watch her legs shake like crazy. He's filling her tiny white pussy within black seed. I came without even touching my dick. He pulls her back on his grabbing her hips.

"There's a black baby for you."

"Oh fuckkkk I can't hold it all it's too much!"

I watch as he pulls out and his cum starts to pour out of her stretched pussy. She falls back on the bed exhausted. She then fingers herself and tastes it. God why was this so hot!

"Mhmm that was so good. Why did I wait so long to fuck you?"

"Too good to your white boyfriend I'd say."

"Well this is gonna happen again, I'm hooked." She jumps up and passionately kisses his big black lips as he grabs her ass and picks her up.

"I think it's time you got back to your boyfriend and we get him home."

"I guess," she says with a pouty face.

Chapter 2 coming soon!

gman13579
gman13579
247 Followers