The Black Frat's New Fag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Masters, I need a nigger cock inside of me too!" Two black hunks stepped forward and smirked at each other.

"Let's give this faggot the double team special!" They grabbed each other's cock and pulled it close, squeezing it tightly against their own. With their two massive dicks pressed tightly, side by side, they pushed them towards the boy's tight asshole. Without any mercy, they slammed them into his ass, causing the boy to scream in agony. As I lay there having my own ass completely torn apart, I watched as tears streamed down the young boy's face.

"What's wrong, you little faggot? I thought you were ready for nigga dick." The two black boys chuckled to themselves. With alternating motions, they thrust in and out of his ass at incredibly speeds. Every now and then I could hear the sounds of their giant meaty nuts slapping together. Both I and the boy laid there for hours. Every black boy in the room had his way with us. Whenever one boy tired, another stepped up to continue the onslaught of massive dicks we had to endure. The lust inside of us took over and caused every reasonable thought to leave of minds. All we could think about was having more and more dark dicks shoved into our loose assholes.

After the entire fraternity was done splitting apart our asses, a couple black hunks grabbed me and the other boy by the hair and dragged us to the center of the room. A circle formed around us. Encircled around us were more than a dozen horse-hung black guys. Every one of them was stroking his rock-hard shaft.

"Open your mouths, faggots! It's time to fill up those stomachs!" Jamal said, while running his hand up and down his incredibly long shaft. Suddenly, the crowd of black men began grunting and breathing heavily. Within an instant, a couple huge shots of cum slammed right into my face. The incredible amount, and force that it came out with, nearly caused me to fall backwards. No less than a couple seconds later, another huge continuous stream of cum slammed into my chest and drenched my entire shirt in thick hot cum.

I tried looking over to see the other boy, but I couldn't even make out his face. The entire top half of his body was completely coated in cum. I could see him reaching down and picking up as much cum as he could with his hands. He threw it into his mouth, trying desperately to swallow as much cum as possible. For the next few minutes, our bodies were bombarded with fire hydrant-like streams of cum. After every black alpha male had fully drained his heavy nuts, Jamal motioned over to the hallway.

"You didn't think you were done, did you? There's still more members that wanna meet you." He must have noticed the looks on our faces. It was a strange mix of fear and excitement. "That's right! I'll be amazed if you can even walk tomorrow. Your poor asses are gonna be utterly destroyed." As the room of black men grabbed their clothes and started to cover themselves back up, I felt a sense of emptiness. Watching those giant soft dicks being curled up into balls and jammed into their tight jeans only made my ass feel hungrier.

Fully exhausted, the boy and I crawled through the huge pool of cum on the floor. As we made our way down the hallway to meet the rest of the fraternity, I could hear Jamal's voice from behind me. "Enjoy being used and abused, fags...because that's all you're good for anymore! You're property of BBC House now!"

12