The Black Leather Chair

Story Info
A couple's first exhibitionist experience.
3.1k words
4.5
20.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shared her fantasy with me one evening as we lay snuggled in bed. I could hear her arousal as she described it in detail...

The room would contain only a leather chair - a shiny black leather chair. The chair would be centered beneath a bright shaft of light, streaming down from a recessed ceiling fixture. The walls, ceiling and floor would be black as well. The effect would be to step into a world where nothing existed -- no clear definition of boundaries in space. The bright light would electrify our naked bodies on the leather chair. We'd truly be in a world of our own.

It was exciting to hear her describe it and picture it all happening in my mind at the same time. She's so very good with words and we made love intensely after she finished her description.

What followed happened quite accidentally. One day I was telling my friend, Mark, about her fantasy. I described the degree of excitement that I could hear in her voice. The way her breath would halt sharply as she spoke of seeing my skin highlighted against the black leather. The way she described the leather's scent embracing us and overwhelming our sense of smell as we played. I told Mark that I knew she was playing herself, as she shared her fantasy with me the night before.

Mark smiled wryly as I talked. When I finished, he said he knew of a "New Wave Cafe", as he described it, in the city that was painted all black inside. He said they'd recently gone out of business, with trendiness being a "here today, gone tomorrow" thing. The club would probably be available if I wanted him to check into it. Then he added a dimension to the fantasy that she hadn't described.

It was extremely innocent when he said it. "You know, there are people who would pay a lot of money just to watch that."

So I left him, in an excited state with the butterflies of anticipation invading my stomach, and contacted the landlord for the property. He would rent it for one night, and as long as there was no alcohol and smoking, he wouldn't worry about insurance or anything for its use.

I'd planned to surprise her, but she sensed something was up. I was probably carrying that air of mystery that has ruined all of the surprise birthday parties I've ever attempted. So, I told her about the opportunity, and how I'd come to hear of it. Then I mentioned my friend's comment, about people paying to watch.

She'd already crossed her legs and was bouncing her upper leg. She was breathing rapidly and her eyes had that 'far away' look. When I finished my description of the place, she let out a low moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh...you know it would be so incredibly erotic, to not know whether there was anyone watching."

I thought about that, and I got very excited too. With the light streaming straight down, and everything else painted black, we could actually experience an inability to tell whether anyone was sitting at the back of the cafe. The butterflies were back and I could feel my erection straining against the fly of my pants.

She asked whether we could visit the café and I pulled the key out of my pocket.

"I have to return this Saturday morning. Let's go look!"

The dark-tinted glass doors squeeked as we entered. The cafe had a foyer with an opening to the left that faced the kitchen door. Walking through the open doorway towards the kitchen, and turning to the right reveal a 100' deep by 40' wide space. There was no furniture in the space, just black walls, ceiling and floor. A small stage that had been used for wild poetry readings and for acoustically angry guitar players took up the final 5' of the space.

We could set the leather chair up on the stage and place some seating against the back wall. With 50 feet between the stage and the first chairs, we could never tell whether anyone was there or not. We smiled intensely at each other. We were both trembling with excitement at the thought.

I left it up to Mark, to either sell tickets or not. But he had to get agreement, from any attendee, that they wouldn't make a sound. He agreed with a grin on his face.

I'd never done anything this wild. She hadn't either. The next week was spent on an erotic high. Everything seemed to have a sensual overtone. The wind caressed, rather than battered, my body. My clothes stroked me as I walked. My lover told me that she was experiencing heightened sensuality too. She had to keep changing her panties because they'd become uncomfortably wet and she found herself bouncing her leg while sitting at her desk in the office.

The night arrived, and, I was surprised that I didn't feel nervous. Incredibly aroused, yes, but not nervous. We'd arranged to arrive at the cafe separately. She'd walk in through the right side stage door, and I'd walk in through the left. We arrive and dress separately, then, promptly at 8:00 we'd walk in and meet each other at the black leather chair. We had no plans from that moment on.

Mark had been told that the guests, if there were any, were to arrive before 7:30 and be seated and quiet. They were not allowed to wear perfume or cologne. Thoughts of the possible watchers flashed through my mind during the final five minutes. I look at my watch and it reads 7:59. I take a deep breath and as the digits switch to 8:00, I walk in from the left.

She's walking in from the right, and she looks stunning as she walks up behind the leather chair and places both hands upon it. Her long black hair is hanging over her shoulders, gleaming under the spotlight. I can see her blue eyes shining brightly, her smooth, white skin reflecting the indirect glow from the lightbeam above. She's wearing little. A pink, satin corset, with red embroidery -- definitely designed to be worn on the outside. Pink, seamed stockings define her smooth, long legs. Red garters prevent gravity from taking those stocking where I hope to, in a few minutes. Her heels are red, but only 2 inches high. She never did buy into the sexiness of heels that were uncomfortable to walk in. Her outfit is completed by red satin panties. Such a surprise, for a woman who despises anything that comes between her and the air around her!

I walk slowly toward the chair. I've chosen a white dress shirt, with french cuffs. I'm not wearing the cuff links though, so the shirt sleeves hangs loosely around my hands. The waist hangs down low enough to hide the black leather g-string I purchased to give her an article of clothing to remove from my body.

She slides onto the chair with a squeak and I place my hands around her carefully, one on each arm of the chair, facing her across it. I lean slowly towards her. The exotic scent of new leather assails me and sweeps me away. I watch her lovely eyes closely, enjoying the electric excitement revealed there. Knowing that she is enjoying the same look in my eyes. Our lips -- only our lips -- meet. For a moment the kiss is tentative. There may be watchers. But, all that is swept aside in a moment and then we're kissing passionately. Still, it is only our lips that touch. They're traveling wildly over each other though. Our tongues meet and we sigh as one.

I'm not sure how long the kiss lasted, but it was the most incredible kiss I ever experienced. With only our lips touching, the sensation was incredibly focused. We finally break away, and I saunter, no strut around the chair and lift her in my arms. She giggles, knowing that the performer in me has just turned on...just in case there are watchers.

I lift her over the chairs arms and the scent of leather is strong again. Her exposed butt cheeks sliding squeakily over the shiny leather and we both laugh. It is then that I know there are no watchers. No one joins us in laughter. The let down is only slight, though. I'm in the company of my beautiful lover. Her eyes smiling back at me.

She spreads her legs, and the look is outrageous, contrasted against the black leather. I kneel down before her, my cock straining against the soft leather of my g-string pouch. I lift her foot and very purposefully kiss her right ankle. My lips are pursed as I begin the kiss, then the dissolve against the material of her stockings. I know that the wet warmth melting onto her ankle will excite her. She moans lowly in response.

I let my tongue slip out and then move my whole head slowly up her calf, then her inner thigh. Her hips are squirming in the leather chair in front of me. I can see her arousal darkening the red satin of her panties, knowing that she wore them because she knew this would turn me on. I reach the top of her stocking, which end mid-thigh. I kiss her soft, warm skin. It smells and tastes of the Gardenia scented lotion I gave her last Christmas.

As I lick and kiss her skin, I run my hands up, from her ankles, up over her calves, over the outside of her thighs and up to her hips. There, I slip each index finger inside the elastic band the holds her panties in place. Then I slide them down. The satin material makes a slick swishing sound over the nylon of her stockings. Her hips are swiveling rapidly now. I can tell she wants my lips on her. I watch for a moment. I can see her excitement run wetly from her and down onto the black leather.

Her scent mixes with that of the leather and drives me crazy. I can wait no longer, so I gently run the tip of my tongue from where her lips touch the shiny leather cushion, all the way up to her neatly trimmed triangle. She's jumps, as if I'd zapped her by walking across a wool rug in winter.

Her fingers find grab my shaven head, finding my ears and she pulls me into her. She massages my skin, with a rhythm that I match with my tongue. At first, I explore her pouty lips. They're so hot on against my tongue. Then I push my tongue inside, and slide it in and out, in and out, keeping the rhythm that we've created. I can feel her looking down at me, and know how much she likes to watch me do this.

Her fingers begin to move more quickly across my head. I pick up the pace with my tongue, and slide it upwards to find her sensitive little nook. My tongue flicks across her clit and she start to moan continuously now. A low throaty moan, that I know preludes an intense orgasm. Then, a second later, she is cumming. Her legs squeeze my head in a tight embrace. Her fingers grab my ears. I continue flick and she screams,

"OOooooooo......Yesssssss...Ooooooo, my god....Oh Larry..."

Her orgasm lasts for an eternity, and I'm glad in this moment to be sharing in her fantasy. I slide into the chair beside her. She's still trembling from the intensity. My lips find hers, and I kiss her gently, enjoying the orgasmic aftershocks that rock her body. She kisses me with soft, loose lips...lips that run into mine like a waterfall. Her tongue, tensed, fills my mouth than dances away luring mine to follow.

I love the way she kisses. We kiss for a long time. This allows her to recover, and me to move gracefully to higher levels of arousal. I've never been this excited before, at least not that I can remember. She pulls her head back and smiles, "Thanks, Larry. That was wonderful." Then she slides on top of me and pull me over into the center of the chair. I can feel her hot, oh so hot lips parting wetly over the length of my erection, not allowing me in, but sandwiching me between them. She kisses me for a minute, then slides seductively down my body, arching her back, so that she touches my erection the whole time she's sliding down me. Then she's kneeling between my legs.

She signals that I should lift my ass, by sliding her hands beneath me and pushing upwards. With my cheeks in the air, she takes the leather thong in her teeth and pulls them down to my ankles. Then she slides them off. She grabs both sides of my shirt collar and pulls. Buttons fly off and the shirt opens all the way, exposing the fine hair on my chest. Her hand surrounds my cock, as she sucks on my nipples. Her stroking is slow and regular, punctuated by tiny bites at my nipples. She sense that I'm about to cum, and leans back, sitting on her calves, watching me fight my way back from the edge. "Phew...that was close!", I smile. She leans towards me, on her hands and knees, with incredible desire on her face. I'm so excite I could orgasm just from her gaze, but she reaches out and grabs me - hard. It's not painful, but it is a shock, especially after such gentle, tender lovemaking. I look at her astonished for a moment; it is so out of character. Then I realize. She's moved me back from the edge, something I could not do on my own. She's done it because she wants to bring me back with her lips, her wonderfully active tongue.

She strokes me for awhile, continuing the firm grasp, judging where I am with respect to orgasm. Then she purses her lips over the head of my cock and pushes them so that they just pop over the head, then she pulls back with suction. She repeats this several times, then slides her lips all the way down me. I can feel her nose pressing against my belly. She slides slowly back off of me, again, with the suction.

She does this exactly four times. (I'll never know why I notice that!) Then she slides off and begins to sandwich my cock with her lips. Her head tilted to the side she moves her lips slipperily up and down the length of my cock. It feels soooooo good. Her tongue flicks casually across the tip, when she reaches it, then she slides back down. Up and down. Up and down. Repeating until I think I will simply melt into the chair in a pool of pleasure. Then she sucks me into her mouth again and wraps her right hand around me, stroking me and following her lips with her hand. She knows this will send me into an uncontrolled orgasm, and it does.

She moves her head to the side and continues to stroke me. My orgasm shoots in bright white raindrops over her left shoulder, and disappear into the darkness behind her. She takes this in, smiling that smile. My ass is tensed against the smooth leather of the chair, and my whole body is reacting to the orgasm the sweeps the length of my body, tingling my toes, and careening out through the top of my head.

She slides onto the chair beside me. I'm not sure where I am, for a moment. Then we're kissing again. I love the way she kisses, so expressive, so kind. She's the only woman I've ever met who has a kind kiss. It is full of appreciation. And my kiss returns that appreciation. The kiss builds me back up from my exertion.

Then she slides onto me and slips the shirt off of me. Its hangs limp in her hands, soaked with sweat. She drops it to the floor and it disappears there. Then, she stands up and, with exaggerated slowness, she unclips and slides her left stocking off. Her leg is shiny smooth in the spotlight. She repeats the motion with her right stocking, flicking it playfully at my face. Then her corset falls away, revealing her lovely breasts. She stands naked before me, her fingers dancing delightedly across her lips, parting them and showing me where she wants me.

Then she's straddling me. The leather squeaks. Her body forces the scent of leather up between us, and we both pause to breath deeply of the erotic scent. Then she's hovering just above me. I hold myself erect and she slides down onto me. I have an instant urge to orgasm, so I grab her hips and hold her tight against me. We kiss for a long moment, until the urge subsides. The she begins thrusting her hips towards my chest, then away from me, keeping me deeply inside her. This feels incredible to me, stimulating the base of my cock greatly, but the head only lightly. She knows that this will keep us going longer.

I can feel her juices running freely down my cock. I play with her nipples, rolling them softly between my fingers. The leather squeaks and the chair creaks, as we establish a rhythm to enjoy each other by. She's coming close to orgasm and I slide both hands behind her, pulling her ass towards me, grinding her tightly against me, knowing that she'll feel the tingle of her orgasm all the way out to the tips of her fingers and her toes. She screams. Her body starts to shake.

Then a sneeze sounds from the far end of the room. We've been watched this whole time!

She's out of control, spasming all over my body. I'm cumming and she can feel my wet heat warming her from within. I melt into her, a feeling that is rare, but so rewarding when it happens. It starts inside my belly. I can't tell the difference between hers and mine. Then it spreads outwards from there. Then WE'RE orgasming. I can feel the feeling from inside her as she feels my feelings from inside me. I can feel how her nipples/my nipples are tingling. I can feel a throbbing cock deep inside her/my pussy. Its an incredible feeling to meld this way during orgasm. As we ride the final wave of our orgasm, the light goes out, and we hear the soft movements of people leaving into the night.