The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Black pastor turns white wife into personal plaything.
1.2k words
4.46
149.9k
130

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max spread her white asscheeks apart and looked at his new prey: a pink asshole and a wet, pink pussy.

He stuck a finger in her asshole, and Brenda panicked. "Not there," she cried. "Too big."

"Easy slut," Max said with a laugh. "I'm just getting the lay of the land. There'll be plenty of time for that later. Right now I want your married wet cunt."

He positioned himself behind her and lined his aching, huge black cock up to her pussy hole. She moaned as she felt his cock head touched her pussy lips. "Jesus fuck," she said, her head buried in her hands.

"Jesus can't help you now baby," the pastor said, gleeful at yet another conquest of a horny white wife from the burbs. He pushed against her and his swollen cockhead popped in.

"God!" Brenda yelled. It felt enormous.

Max began fucking her with short strokes. Then long stokes. She had a tight cunt, and it clung to his enormous black shaft. He was pummeling her, the full weight of his 260-pound body on her 125-pound frame.

"Fuck me! Fuck me" the cheating wife said as the bed creaked below them. "Oh fuck!"

Max teased her by pulling his cock out and leaving just the large head in. Brenda reacted immediately, like a baby who had just lost her binky. "No!" she cried. "Put it back in."

She felt shamed by her words, yet they were true. She needed this black man's long cock inside her needy, married pussy.

"Put WHAT back in?" he said, holding his head in her pussy.

"Your...your cock," she said, panting. She tried to push her ass back to capture the shaft back into her wet cunt, but he held her firmly.

"My what?" he said, continuing to tease the cheating wife.

"Your big. Black. Cock," she said. "I need black cock!"

Max felt his balls swell at the words, the surrender, another white wife turned black loving slut. He rammed his 10 inches in without warning, causing Brenda to yelp in pleasure and pain as her pussy stretched around the shaft.

"Fuck!" she shouted as Max began spewing a load of black cum into her married pussy. Max grunted loudly as he continued to flood her unprotected womb. "Fuck!" Brenda shouted again, the bed creaking below her. She felt herself orgasm.

Finally, after several strokes, Max pulled his cock out. The head was covered with a mix of his cum and her pussy juice. Max wasn't done with his new bitch just yet. He presented it in front of face as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Lick it," he said, waving his still hard cock.

Brenda opened her eyes and saw the veiny cock. Obediently, she stuck her tongue out and licked the fluid off the coach, looking at her new master with her green eyes. Her look aroused Max, and he used his right hand to jerk his cock forward and force more cum out of the pee hole. It rolled onto Brenda's tongue.

"That's it," Max said, feeling a surge of power over his helpless conquest. He tapped his big dick head on her nose.

Brenda gasped.

"I...I shouldn't have done this," she said. "My husband would kill me. I...I have to go."

The pastor smiled.

"You're not done yet," he said sternly.

She looked at his black cock, amazingly half hard after the rough fucking. It was still larger than her husband's white dick.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you again," Pastor Max said, pulling on his cock. "But you need to get me hard again first."

"How?" Brenda asked naively.

Max smiled, turned around and displayed his black ass proudly as he opened a drawer to his brown dresser. Brenda thought it might be another whip and she tensed up.

Instead, she was surprised and shocked. Max pulled out a large, black dildo. It was huge, with a bulbous head and a vein running down the right side.

"Look familiar?" he said, waving it at the naked white wife.

"It's a cock," she said, staring at it.

"What kind of cock," he said, taunting her again. He was enjoying this game.

"A black cock," she said, and he felt his dick jump at her obscene words.

"Big," he corrected her.

"Big," she said. "It's a big, black cock."

Brenda stared at the dildo.

"It's amazing," she said. "It's beautiful."

Max suddenly reached down, his silver cross bouncing off his chest as he grabbed Brenda by the ankles and pulled her legs apart.

"Enough damn talking," he said. "I want you to use the fucking dildo."

"Jesus, Brenda thought to herself. She had never met any man who had such a hold on her, who mesmerized her like this black pastor. She took the dildo and pushed it against her pussy lips, which were still wet. The head popped in. Brenda groaned.

"That's it you little married bitch," Max said, towering over her. "Take that big black cock in your pink married hole." He was jerking his cock as he spoke. Brenda began jamming the dildo in and out, in and out.

"Flip over," Max ordered. "Ass in the air again. Now!"

This time, Brenda stuck her white ass as high in the air as she could. She remembered the whack he had given her before. Max took the dildo from her and stuck it in her pink cunt from behind.

"Why'd you come here today?" Max asked loudly.

"I...I wanted to go to church," Brenda said, her head buried in her hands.

"Fuck no!" Max yelled angrily. His right hand came down hard on her asscheeks, leaving a red mark. "That ain't the truth."

"Jesus," Brenda yelped. It hurt like hell, but she had to admit that part of her enjoyed the abuse.

"I came to see you," she admitted, bracing for another ass slap. "I saw you last week. My husband. Kids. On a drive."

The words excited the preacher, and he pulled the dildo out of her cunt. It made a loud, obscene popping noise and her pussy lips closed. They didn't stay closed for long. Now fully aroused, Max planted his huge, ebony cockhead against her pussy and pushed. This time, the head popped in much easier than before."

"Oh fuck," Brenda moaned, feeling the weight of this huge black man on her.

"Hubby," Max said, talking into her ear from behind as he stroked in and out. "Tell me about hubby."

"He's a salesman," she said. "Good provider. Good dad."

Max was pounding her now, his huge balls slapping against her ass. Both of them were sweating as the bed freaked loudly.

"Good fuck?" Max asked.

"Yes," Brenda answered. "He's good."

Max pulled out, teasing her again by leaving just the head inside her.

"Oh god," she said. "Fuck me. Put it back in."

"Who's a better fuck?" he asked, holding his cock in place.

"You," she said, trying to push her ass back. "You are."

"Pastor Max," he said.

"Pastor Max," she repeated. She was horny as hell, and she lost it. "Pastor Max and his big fucking huge black dick," the cheating wife yelled. "Now cum in my married cunt, god dammit."

Her words pushed Max over the edge, and he jammed his 10-inch cock into her wet hole.

"Fucking cock teasing bitch!" he yelled, his sweat pouring over her body as he spurted his black seed deep into her unprotected womb.

Brenda orgasmed and screamed so loudly that Max put his black hand over her mouth to quiet her. He held it until she collapsed beneath him, his big dick still in her sopping cunt.

"Get up," he suddenly ordered. "It's time for you to leave. I have meetings this afternoon."