The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Black pastor continues to train white soccer mom.
1.6k words
4.41
122.2k
104

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four days since Brenda's encounter with Pastor Max, and life had returned to normal. At least from a casual observer's point of view.

Brenda has been ushered out of the church after Max dropped a second load of cum in her married pussy.

She asked if she had time to freshen up, but he sternly told her it was time to leave. And Brenda has already learned not to cross this large, dominant black man. She quickly put her pink panties, denim skirt and white top on and headed into the bright sunshine. As she was getting into her car, she felt a trickle run down her left leg. It was Max's warm cum, oozing out of her married hole. He had dropped an even larger load the second time than the first.

"Brad doesn't cum nearly as much," she said to herself, thinking about her husband.

The family reunited that evening. Brad was frisky after a week away and wanted to make love after the kids went to bed. Brenda put him off, claiming a headache, but worried her pussy would be stretched from Max's cock, giving her infidelity away.

The next day was Monday. It was still summer, so Brenda took the kids to the playground a mile from their home. On the way back, she made a slight detour, driving past Max's church. "Why are we going this way, Mommy?" her young daughter asked from the back seat.

"Oh, I'm just taking a different way home," Brenda answered. She slowed down as she passed the old building, but there was no sign of Max. She felt disappointed but tried to shrug it off. "It was a one time thing," she told herself. "It's over. I'll never see him again."

What she couldn't shake off was her horniness. Brad had always been a competent lover, but not overly aggressive. Max was all man, the way he took what he wanted. Her pussy moistened when she thought of his hard slaps against her asscheeks. His hand clamped down on her head as he ordered her to strip. But mostly, she thought about his cock. His big, black, veiny cock. She'd never seen anything like it, and she loved how it filled her mouth and pussy.

Deep down, she knew she had to see Max again. But how? When?

She saw her chance that Thursday. Brad announced he was playing gold with a few buddies from work. He'd be leaving the house at 8 am Sunday and be gone until early afternoon. Brenda thought fast and called her mother. Did grandma want to have the kids visit for the day while their mommy went shopping with the girls? Grandma said yes. And after dropping them off Sunday morning, Brenda rushed home to take a shower. She fingered her pussy under the hot spray as she thought of Max's veiny black cock invading it. She screamed loudly as she got herself off, then put on a new outfit she had bought that week: a short pink summer dress with white polka dots and pink toeless shoes. Cute as fuck, she thought. She looked very much like a sexy, vibrant white mom from the burbs.

Brenda's pussy was moist as she parked in the church lot. She took a deep breath as she knocked on the door that led to the pastor's "Lounge" and was shocked when Max came to the door in a red bathrobe that was barely tied.

"Good morning," he said with a knowing "they all come back" smile. "I've been expecting you:"

Brenda took a deep breath.

"I'm not sure why I'm here," she said. "I just..."

Max cut her off.

"We both know why you're here," he said sternly. "You love big black cock. Now say it."

Brenda was shocked.

"What?" she said.

"You like big black cock," he repeated. "Say it."

Brenda stared into his eyes. Then she left her gaze wander below his waist; where the head of that amazing dick was poking out.

"I like black cock," she said, staring at the growing dick. Her words made Max's cock jump and he grabbed her right elbow.

"Get In here," he said, ushering her in and shutting the door.

As Brenda hurried in the door, her short summer dressed flipped up, briefly revealing her pink panties and a tight white ass. It made Max's dick grow, and he responded with a slap on her ass with his right hand. She gasped out loud, and it made the pastor feel good that she knew who was in charge.

This was going to be fun.

"Sit down and cross your legs," he ordered.

Brenda complied, quickly crossing her left leg onto her right thigh.

"So you like big black cock?" he asked, approaching the white wife.

As he spoke, he opened his robe. Brenda's jaw dropped as she gazed at the monster dick staring back at her. It looked even larger than Sunday, when it had pulverized her pussy and mouth.

"Stare at it. Take it all in," he said, as he slowly began stroking it. He was rock hard now, and some precum began to emerge from his dickhead. He noticed Brenda's eyes were glued to his dick head.

"Your husband got a dick this big?" he asked, waving it in her face.

"N-n-no," she stammered. "Half. Half as big."

Max laughed.

"I got a 10 inch dick," he said. "You telling me hubby has 5?"

Brenda swallowed. Instead of answering, she did what her brain told her to do. She stuck her tongue out and licked the head. Her reward was a small glob of precum.

"Fuck," she said, lust overcoming her. "Fuck."

Max was excited now, and he took control. He grabbed the wife by her blonde hair and pushed his thick cock into her throat. Brenda gasped and choked, trying to back off the mammoth hard dick.

"We gonna teach you a few things today," Max said. "Lesson One is how to deepthroat a black man's cock."

Brenda shook her head.

"You're too big," she said.

"Fuck no," he said. "I've trained dozens of pretty white wives and I'll make you a champ. Now let's start slow. Take as much as you can."

Brenda hesitated for just a second.

"Do it!" Max yelled, and he pushed his cock down her throat for emphasis.

"Ahhhhhh!" Brenda screamed in fear and pulled back again. Drool was dripping down her chin. "Ok, ok."

She addressed the black cock again and this time managed a good four inches. Then, another. Max was pleased, but he wasn't satisfied.

"Good start, but you can do better," he said. "Take it out and do it again."

She obeyed her new master, and this time she took 7, then 8 inches. He let it rest in her throat for a minute. Then he pushed deeper. Brenda started to choke again, but this time Max's strong black hands held her in place. "Breathe through your nose," he said. "Breathe and take the final two inches."

Somehow, she managed. She could barely breathe, her mouth and throat engulfed by this man's black cock. Deep down, she felt pride. She had done it.

Max began pummeling her throat with his dick, sawing in and out, his heavy black balls slapping against her chin. This went on for a few minutes, until he suddenly pulled out, reached down and spun her around.

"On the bed," he ordered. "Face down. Ass high."

Brenda rushed to obey, aware of what happened the last time she was slow to react. Her ass was obscenely high, and she grunted when she felt his wide dick head touch her soaking cunt lips. The head popped in, and the rest of his shaft followed. Max was grunting now, sweat dripping from his black, thick body onto the wife's ass and sundress.

"Uhhhhhh!" Brenda screamed, consumed by pain and pleasure. No one had ever fucked her like this, and all the contrasts were driving her wild: her pale white skin pressed against his dark black skin, the soccer mom from the burbs being power fucked by this big-dicked preacher man in his creaky old bed. Oh, fuck.

Max was fucking her, and now he decided to fuck with her.

"What's your husband's name?" he asked, slamming his hard cock deep into her womb.

"What?" Had Brenda heard right?

Max stretched his right hand. "Husband's..." he smacked her across the ass. "Name." He smacked her again.

Brenda screamed in pain, but the sting on her asscheeks also unleashed the slut in her.

"Brad," she said, ready to play this game. "Married...eight years. House...suburbs...picket fence...Jesus!"

Max was crushing her pussy now, excited by her words.

"What would Brad say now?" he asked, pumping in and out, her married pussy clamped around his cock. "What would he think of his pretty wife?"

"Whore," Brenda mumbled, an orgasm building deep in her cunt.

"What??" Max smacked her ass again, harder, his big black hands now an imprint on her cheeks.

"What?" he smacked it again.

"His wife is a whore," Brenda shrieked. "A dirty nasty fucking whore for big black fucking cock. Oh, fuck!"

Brenda's words pushed them both over the edge, and they both came at once. Max flooded her married cunt with black seed, the third time he had done that in five days, and he collapsed on top of her after the fifth spurt.

Neither of them talked for a few minutes. Brenda felt the cum start to deep out of her stretched cunt, and Max's cock amazingly remained half hard and still stuck in her pussy. Then, Max spoke the words that made his cock jerk and sent shivers down the conquered wife's spine.

"Now," he said, "the ass."