The Black Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked females were led to the frames which stood upright along the side wall. The frames were triangular in shape. In unison, the slaves lifted their arms high above their heads and the escorts tied them firmly to short chains which were secured to the top of the triangle. The escorts then pulled the females' legs wide apart and secured them to the bottom corners of the triangles.

The escorts left, and the female slaves who had carried in the baskets of lamps returned carrying trays on which were several small pots of what looked like paint. They rubbed a black powdery

substance over the secured female's bodies so that the skin of each was darkened to a grayish blue-black. Then they began painting bright blue, red and yellow stars on the female's skin. I don't know what kind of paint they were using, but it appeared to dry instantly and didn't smear as the hairless females began to rub oils over the skin they had just painted.

One of the small pots that I thought was paint was not. It was some sort of grease or heavy oil. The slaves scooped up handfuls of that and began rubbing it into the secured sacrifices' cunts and ass. While they were doing this, the sixteen hairless male slaves returned. Each held what looked like a soft, leather, multi-stranded whip. They began flogging the bound slaves. One stood on each side of the triangle frames so that one was whipping the sacrifices' back and one was whipping her front. The whips were soft and probably did not inflict much in the way of pain, but from the sound of the leather hitting flesh, they were apparently wet from having been soaked in something and snapped loudly with each strike.

The hairless females then took two dildos from the trays and began pumping them into the slut slaves cunt and ass. Deanna had shown me the dildos earlier. One was bright yellow and had the image of the sun embossed on the tip. The other slightly smaller and was a softer white with the image of the moon on the tip. As the slaves plunged the dildos into the sluts, I couldn't help but thinking that it gave a whole new meaning to the word, "mooning."

The combination of pain and pleasure had an immediate effect on the slut slaves. Within moments they were thrashing in their bonds. The whipping and the dildo action continued until each slut slave had climaxed multiple times. They were now dripping with their own sweat and sex juices and hanging limply in their bonds.

"Enough," cried Goddess Deanna, and the hairless male and female slaves stepped away from the frames. The females walked over to the star frames, knelt and - after again rubbing the body of each lamp against their sex until it was glistening - lit the oil lamps. They must have been filled with 100 proof alcohol because there was now a bright circle of blue light surrounding each star frame.

Goddess Deanna loudly clapped her hands and the escorts returned. They were followed by a line of robed and hooded figures. A quick count told me there were sixteen dressed in white and eight dressed in black. Two white and one black figure went to each of the star frames.

The men robed in white removed their robes. One lay on his back in the center of the star frame. The other stood at the base of the frame. Meanwhile, the escorts released the slut slaves from the triangle frames and led them over to the stars. The sluts knelt next to the males and using their mouths quickly brought them to full erect. None of the men were of porn star proportions, but all were significantly above average in length and girth.

The sluts then turned their attention to the standing male and also sucked him to full erection. Then they straddled the male on the ground and impaled themselves on his member. The man lying beneath her then pulled her tightly to him while the figure in black secured her arms and ankles to the points of the star. After she was completely secured, the hairless male slaves again began whipping her back as she thrust herself onto the prick buried in her cunt.

The blue-hooded figure loudly clapped her hands and the whippings stopped. The standing male then stepped between the pain slut's legs and rammed himself into her ass. There is no other way to describe it. If the sluts had not been thoroughly stretched out by the dildos, the pain and tearing would have been overwhelming. Even with that, however, the sudden impalement by the well endowed men caused gasps and screams.

"Slowly, slowly," instructed Goddess Deanna, and the men began to pump into the sluts.

"Whips," barked Dianna and the hairless slaves again began to whip the sluts. The sluts were now totally lost in a blur of pain and pleasure. They had orgasmed so many times that the boundary between pain and pleasure had long ago merged.

"It is time for Marduk to shoot his arrow."

The figures in black threw off their robes. Five of them were men of prodigious endowment, but even they were dwarfed by the other three. One of the other three was Will. I knew it was him because he was standing in front of the Blond in Black. The other two were evidently cousins of his that were also trapped on this side of the portal. I hoped there were no other surprises that Will had neglected to mention to me.

Goddess Deanna was repeating in almost a chant, "Hold back... Hold back... Hold back...'

"Hold back... Hold back.... Hold back..." Just as Will had described, it did seem to go on forever until Goddess Deanna screamed out, "NOW!"

There was a blast of blue light and a shock wave that pushed me back against the wall as the 21 men, 8 women, and three whatevers climaxed together in massive orgasmic peak.

Suddenly it was very quiet except for the soft moaning of a couple of the slut slaves. Will and his two cousins were gone. So was the Blond in Black. I had expected that. Also gone were three of the other slut slaves, two of the hairless women and one of the hairless men. I hope they find what they truly desired. If Will was truthful, they only took those who deep within themselves wanted to go.

Goddess Deanna folded back her hood and turned to face me. "I would say that was successful," she said. Then she continued, "Sorry about not telling you about the other two. Will said that when he realized that this might work, he did a world-wide advertizing blitz using his native language in the background. Basically he told anyone who could understand, 'If you are trapped here, I have a way to get home. Contact me.' So we had three to send home instead of just one."

A soft male voice spoke from the shadows at the edge of the room, "Mr W?"

"I'm W," I replied, and a very well dressed man carrying a briefcase stepped out of the darkness.

"I am Mr Lithio's solicitor. He instructed me concerning payment and reward if this was successful."

"All participants will find that a suitable amount has been deposited in their checking or savings accounts. All paperwork has been filed so there are no tax implications to this transaction. For you and for... uhhh... Miss Deanna, that amount is one million dollars plus your expenses." Facing Deanna, "For you Goddess, that is in addition to the original agreed upon fee. For all other participants the amount is $250,000. Mr Lithio also instructed me to give you this letter."

He handed me a letter which began, "I apologize for deceiving you regarding how many of my kind would be here tonight. I truly did not know until today that there would be two more of us to send home. I did deceive you in one other way, though more by omission that deceit. I have learned over the years, that, except for its size, there is nothing special about the portal in the Black Room. Any highly polished stone will suffice. Black stone works best. Large stones give a larger window but apparently have the risk of the portal opening under the right circumstances."

"I have established a trust which will maintain the Black Room as a sacred site. Under current laws that will protect it and for many years to come. There is a clause which allows for 'certain suitable rituals deemed necessary by the trustees.' The trustees know who and what I am but are very well paid to keep secrets and to take necessary measures so that others keep the secret. There may be others of my kind who have somehow been trapped in your world. If anyone else responds to the notices that we have set up worldwide, the trustees will contact you and I trust that you or Deanna will arrange for a suitable ritual."

The letter continued with typical legal mumbo jumbo describing exactly how all of the transfers were to occur and how to draw additional funds in case another "ritual" was needed.

The final paragraph was handwritten, possibly by Will himself. "I have also legally established a trust for the sole purpose of fully funding an annual Halloween Party at Goddess Deanna's New York estate. I am sure that everyone present on either side of the polished granite will greatly enjoy the evening's festivities. I hope to see you there each year."

Deanna had been reading over my shoulder and when we finished the letter gave one of her throaty laughs and said, "Good. Now I don't have to remember to invite you. You have a permanent invitation."

"I don't know," I replied, hoping that she would see the twinkle in my eye as I spoke. "I don't know if I want to try to perform in front of an audience of blue lizards with giant pricks who might steal the girl right out from under me."

She laughed again. "It never bothered you when we were together that night in the grave yard under the full moon."

I looked somewhat puzzled and she added, "I told you, I can see the faces. I have always been able to see the faces. They are always there watching from the polished stones... any polished stone, remember?"

I hadn't thought of that. Polished stones are everywhere, especially in graveyards. Sex in the cemetery will never be the same again.

THE END

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =