The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers

"Oh." The guy smiled and suddenly couldn't come up with anything to say.

Seeing the two of them standing there a bit awkwardly looking at each other, Shelby gave Jennie a helpful nudge, that made her look at his camera.

"Oh, is that a 430s?" Jennie saw the camera in his hand.

"Oh, yeah." He realized that the girl was looking at his camera.

"That's such an excellent camera, wish I could afford one." Jennie smiled.

"Me too." The guy smiled as Jennie looked a bit confused.

"Oh, it's my boss's camera." He put it back into the camera bag and picked up another camera.

"This is mine. Not as fancy." He held up his Nikon, feeling a bit embarrassed going from his boss's ten thousand dollar camera to his seven hundred one.

"No, that's a great camera, I have one, still use it from time to time," Jennie told him smiling.

"You a professional photographer?" He looked up at her.

"Sure am." Jennie swung around her camera from side to side, trying to act a bit cool for the guy she had just met. Just then Shelby started giggling, which made Jennie feel a bit awkward.

"Wow." The guy was so impressed by Jennie.

"Hope to become a professional myself some day. Open my own studio." The guy dreamed away for a brief second.

"Cool." Jennie smiled as Shelby gave her another nudge.

"Oh, I'm Jennie by the way. Jennie Park." Jennie held out her hand.

"Tom Spencer." Tom smiled and shook her hand when he suddenly noticed, for the first time since he met Jennie, that she was topless. He could see her naked and perky breasts.

Tom gulped as he glanced down and saw that the only thing she had on was a thong. He had been so mesmerized by how beautiful she was that he hadn't realized that she was almost naked.

Shelby and Danielle giggled a bit when they saw the small bulge form in Tom's shorts. They could tell that he was getting an erection from looking at Jennie.

"Oh." Tom got so embarrassed when he looked down and saw his small erection poking out of his shorts.

When he looked down, Jennie also noticed it. Immediately she looked a bit to the side since she could tell that Tom felt a bit embarrassed. Though at the same time she felt rather flattered.

"Ehm... I... forgot I have to get this to my boss." Tom put the camera bag around his shoulder feeling so embarrassed.

"Ehm...It was nice meeting you," He couldn't even look up at Jennie as he slowly walked away.

"Oh, Bye." Jennie stepped to the side and watched him for as long as she could before he disappeared down the stairs to the Galleria.

Tom shook his head as he walked down the stairs. He had just met the girl of his dreams and made a complete fool of himself. He so wanted to have asked her out on a date.

"Wow." Shelby looked at Jennie, then quickly made a few action poses like she had a camera.

"Oh god... I did just go like that, didn't I." Jennie felt so embarrassed, having gone like that in front of Tom.

"Uh huh." Shelby and Danielle both laughed.

"Though to be perfectly honest. The guy was so into you that you could have probably done anything, and he would have found it amazing," Danielle told her.

"You... really think he liked me?" Jennie looked over at her friends.

"Liked you? The guy was practically drooling over you." Jennie lit up when she heard Danielle tell her.

"Well, I think we all saw that something on him was drooling for her," Shelby said as she and Danielle laughed, while Jennie blushed a little remembering the small bulge in his shorts.

The girls kept teasing Jennie a bit as they made their way down the stairs to the first floor of the Galleria. Unlike the older brick and marble architecture of the hotel, the four floors of the galleria were housed in a modern glass building. Even the roof was of glass, always bringing in a pillar of natural sunlight down the center, between the floors.

"Here we have the Galleria." Danielle raised her arms to the sides. Shelby and Jennie looked out at the stunning marketplace.

"Here we have exclusive clothing stores, souvenirs shops, restaurants. Even the renowned jeweler Maurice Benit has one of his stores here." Danielle looked over at the Ebony Goddess boutique.

"Did you know that Maurice named the stores, the Ebony Goddess as a sign of love for his wife," Shelby remembered reading an article for Molly.

"Wow, that's so romantic," Danielle said as they walked over to the boutique.

"That's his wife right there, Gelila Wegba. She was a famous model back in the eighties." Shelby pointed to a photo that hung in the window of the boutique.

The photo was from the first campaign promoting the Ebony Goddess brand. It was a close-up photo of a beautiful and topless African woman. She was looking straight out from the photo. Her ebony skin was wet, glistening with sweat. Around her neck, curving down between her perky breasts hung a sparkly diamond necklace. To the left and right of her, she had reached up and had gripped two huge black cocks that were pointing straight at her face. The name Ebony Goddess was written in stylish letters above her head.

That photo had quickly become synonymous with the brand and hung in the window of every Ebony Goddess boutiques.

It was during the same promotional campaign back in 1982, that they shot the first commercial where Maurice had a small cameo. In the commercial, Gelila sat naked in front of a mirror, as a man walked up behind her, and slowly put a diamond necklace around her neck. It wasn't until the man leaned down to give her a small kiss on her cheek, that the audience could see that it was Gelila's real life husband and jeweler, Maurice Benit. As Maurice leaned back up, the scene faded into one where Gelila was in bed with a handsome black man. She was on top of him, riding his thick black cock. Whilst she moaned the camera slowly zoomed in on the necklace that hung down just above her softly bouncing breasts. To the sound of Gelila's orgasm, the scene faded into the Ebony Goddess logo.

Every other year since then, when Maurice released a new line of jewelry, they reshot the same commercial. Over the years you could see Gelila and Maurice grow older in the commercials. Even now at the age of sixty-five, Maurice still put the necklace around his fifty-eight-year-old wife Gelila's neck. As the scene faded to the bed, Gelila's sagging breasts flopped up and down as she rode on top of a sexy black man. Not only that, but in this years commercial, Gelila stroked the cocks of two hung black men who stood on each side of her on the bed. As the camera zoomed in on the stunning necklace above her saggy breasts, the scene faded out yet again to the sound of Gelila's orgasm.

"Wow, she's stunning." Jennie took a photo of the framed photograph.

Inside the boutique, Will Sanders clasped a necklace around his wife Shauna's neck. The stunning blonde had taken her dress off and was standing there topless in her white lingerie thong. She wanted to see what the necklace looked like on top of her big fake boobs.

"Oh Will, it's so beautiful." Shauna ran her hand over the diamonds.

"Not as beautiful as you." Will leaned in and kissed his wife's neck as he glanced down at her big tits.

Standing a bit to the side, Jill Michaels smiled along with the happy couple. She had just helped them pick out a stunning necklace, and waited patiently to be of more assistance. Whilst she waited, she glanced down at her long black skirt, making sure that it didn't have any wrinkles, she needed to look her best working in such an exclusive boutique. She also wore a partially unbuttoned white silk blouse, showing off a healthy amount of her natural C-cups. As she stood there she glanced back at the black security guard Amos. He looked so sexy in his tight black shirt and pants. His massive biceps looked like they could burst out of his short sleeved shirt at any moment.

Mmm... Jill sighed when she saw him looking at the busty blonde, and slowly run his hand along the outline of his huge black cock. She just couldn't wait for the end of the day. That's usually when he took her out back and fucked her.

"Oh, I can't wait to wear it on my date with Demarcus tonight." Shauna turned around smiling, giving her husband a small kiss.

"And I can't wait to see it on you when you're on top of him." Will loved seeing his beautiful wife's big tits bounce up and down as she rode a big black man.

"Oh, you pervert you." Shauna giggled as she gave her husband another small kiss before she turned back around and admired her necklace.

"Honey, are we taking it?" Will looked at his wife in the mirror, knowing the answer.

"Yes." Shauna smiled big and turned around gave her husband another kiss.

"It would seem that we're taking it." Will smiled.

"Excellent choice, it's a beautiful piece." Jill showed the couple over to the glass counter.

As she leaned to pick up a box for the necklace, she saw Amos through the glass. He was walking towards the supply. When she leaned back up, Jill saw Amos look over and motion for her to come over to him.

Oh, my... Jill's nipples poked out through her silk blouse.

"Ehm, do you mind if my boss handles this?" Jill looked over at her customers.

"Not at all," Will told her.

"Better not make that sexy black man wait for you." Shauna smiled enviously as she had noticed the black man motioning for Jill.

"Hehe, yeah." Jill smiled as she walked over to her boss.

Wow... such big muscles... I bet he fucks so hard... Shauna felt herself getting moist looking over at the hot black man.

"Honey, could you hold onto my dress, I don't think I'm going to put it on," Shauna told her husband.

"Oh, okay." Will gulped, feeling his penis stiffen even more in his pants. He loved when his wife walked around half naked like that. Seeing all those black men looking at her.

"Mr. Eckert." Jill walked up to her fifty-year-old boss, George Eckert.

"Yes, Ms. Michaels." George gulped when he glanced down Jill's blouse and caught a glimpse of her naked breasts.

"I need to attend to something outback, would you mind seeing to my customers?" Jill didn't mind his glances. She liked teasing her boss. He would always give her any time off she wanted.

"Sure Ms. Michaels." George turned and watched Jill go out back with Amos. He wanted to head back to his office, where he had drilled a peephole. He had always been a peeping tom, watching women get undressed. He still remembers when he was twelve and looked through the keyhole of his English teacher Mrs. Reelan's office. Mr. Johnson, the black coach had her bent over her desk. George remembered it so vividly because it was the first time he had climaxed in his underwear.

"I'm George..." George gulped when he saw the topless blonde.

"Eckert... the manager, I was told you needed some help." He felt his penis push against his underwear as he tried not to look at the woman's large naked breasts.

"Yes, I'd like to buy this necklace." Will motioned at the necklace his wife had around her neck.

"Ah yes, an excellent choice sir." George went over to the register and tapped in the sum.

"Do you need me to take it off?" Shauna leaned a bit over the counter, making her boobs hang down. She had seen the way the older man looked at her chest and wanted to tease him.

"N... no, that's o... okay... I..." George stuttered as he glanced up at her magnificent breasts.

"Uh uhh uhhh." George awkwardly climaxed in his underwear.

Hehe... Shawna smiled to herself. She could tell that she had just made him come in his pants.

"Are you alright?" Shauna said teasing him.

"Y... yes... th... thank you for asking." George felt a drop of sweat run down his forehead as he tried not to pant to heavily.

"That'll be... eleven thousand, five hundred." George tapped the register. He could feel how wet and damp the front of his underwear was.

"There you go." Will took out his platinum card and swiped it.

"Thank you very much, sir." George put an exclusive box made out of ebony wood in a boutique bag and handed it to the man.

"Thank you." Will took the bag. After putting his platinum card back into his wallet, he put his hand on his wife's almost bare hip, feeling the waistband of her thong.

"You look stunning." He glanced down at his wife's new necklace, her big perky breast and up at her.

"Thank you, honey." She smiled up at her husband and put her arm around his back.

Almost straight away when they left the boutique, Will caught several black guys looking over at his half naked wife. Will smiled to himself, he knew that this was going to be a good day.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers
12