The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh..." Jennie was completely exhausted. Out of breath. The woman who had held her had to help her lay down on her back.

"Th... thank you." Jennie finally managed to speak out and thank her.

"You're welcome." The woman in her mid-thirties smiled. Whilst she let Jennie rest her head on her lap, the woman glanced down at all the cum slowly flowing out of Jennie's pussy. Licking her lips, she leaned down and whispered something into Jennie's ear.

Jennie looked up at her and slowly nodded her head.

The woman got a smile on her face as she gently put Jennie's head down on the ground. With her eyes on the slimy white mess oozing out, the woman moved around and leaned down in between Jennie's legs.

"Mmm." She slowly stuck her tongue out and ran the tip along Jennie's slit, scooping up as much cum as she could. As she licked it up, she reached up with her hand and gently parted her pussy lips. As she did, a big load of cum flowed out.

"Mgmmm." She held her tongue out and let it pour into her mouth.

"Ohh." Jennie moaned softly. It felt nice having her pussy licked after being fucked so hard. Though as she laid there, images of Tom being the one licking her flashed through her mind and made her smile.

"Ah ahhh fuckk!" The black man who had been fucking Shelby pulled out and shot a huge load of cum before Shelby even had time to turn around.

"Aghh." Shelby quickly turned around with her mouth open wide, and her tongue sticking out.

Several loads hit her face before she finally felt her mouth being filled up with hot cum. She kept her mouth open, not wanting to swallow before her mouth was completely full. Each following stream splashed against the ever increasing pool of sperm in her mouth.

"Ah ah ahhh." After feeling his climax subside, the black man, gripping his thick cock, laid the tip down on Shelby's tongue. With firm strokes, he pushed the last few drops out of his tip.

"Mghmmm" Shelby felt the delicious taste of his cum on her tongue. After seeing him squeeze the last drop from his cock, she slowly closed her lips.

"Mmm." She swirled her tongue through the warm and gooey load in her mouth. It was one of the most exhilarating feelings she knew, to have a black man come in her mouth. And, to get to swallow it all.

Shelby looked up at the big black man towering over her and smiled.

"Mmm." She gulped down all of his delicious cum.

"Thank you." She gave him a sexy smile, which made him nod approvingly.

"I think the two of you need to lick each other clean." Omar looked down at Danielle and Shelby.

"Oh." Danielle and Shelby looked at each other with small smiles. They could see the slimy cum on each other's faces, though Danielle had a lot more than Shelby.

The two women slowly leaned in close and gently pressed their soft lips together. They both knew that men loved it when they kissed and tasted their cum at the same time.

"Mmm." Shelby and Danielle kissed softly. Each slowly running their tongue against the other one's lip, licking up and tasting the men's cum.

Omar and the other black man both nodded as they watched the two women kiss and slowly begin to lick each other's pretty face.

"Mmm." Shelby licked up a big wad on the corner of Danielle's mouth.

"Mmm, my turn." Danielle gently took a hold of Shelby's head with both hands, slightly tilting her to the side. She had seen a wet spot on her cheek.

"Mmm." She ran the entirety of her tongue across Shelby's cheek, getting all the wetness in one go.

By now, Jennie had managed to sit up and had thanked the woman who had helped her again. Seeing her friends licking each other, she got a bit aroused again.

"Can I join in?" Jennie moved over to Danielle and Shelby.

"Of course." Danielle smiled as Shelby nodded.

"Mmm." Jennie and Shelby each took a side of Danielle's face and slowly licked her clean of cum.

"Now, that's what I'm talking about." The black guys and watched the girls kiss.

After having cleaned each other of all that slimy and wet cum, the girls looked up at the men and thanked them.

"Hope I get to see you again soon." Danielle stood up and leaned into Omar.

"'You will, you know I can't get enough of that big ass of yours." Omar reached down and grabbed both of her ass cheeks.

"Mmm." With a smile, Danielle leaned up and kissed Omar. She loved the attention she got from her big butt.

"I don't even know your name?" Shelby got up and looked at the handsome black man that had just given her so much pleasure.

"Alton." He gave her a confident nod. Since he had pretty much only seen her gorgeous backside, he glanced over her naked and beautiful body and nodded to himself.

"I'm Shelby, it was really nice meeting you Alton." She smiled, giving him a moment to check out her naked body before she leaned in, pressing her soft breasts against his chest, and kissing him.

Next, to Danielle, Jennie was passionately kissing the sexy and super fit black guy who had just brought her to orgasmic heaven. She had just found out that his name was Darron.

The three women all sighed when they waved goodbye to the sexy black men. None of them could hide the joy on their faces after what they had just experienced.

"Oh god, that was so amazing." Shelby smiled.

"Tell me about it." Jennie still had an orgasmic and sweaty glow to her.

"And you asked if I liked working here?" Danielle teased Shelby.

"Hah, guess that's not a question I have to ask anyone around here." Shelby smiled as she picked up and slid into her bikini bottom.

"Oh no, I didn't get a chance to take any photos." Jennie realized when she saw her camera bag.

"Oh, I think you will get more opportunities." Smiling, Danielle slid her skin tight skirt down over her thick butt.

"I guess, just wish I had gotten a photo of Darron, he was so hot." Jennie slid into her bikini bottoms. She could still feel Darron inside of her when she closed her eyes.

After having put their bikinis back on, Danielle showed them outside.

"I thought I would show you to the lake, we could go for a swim." Danielle looked out at the guests walking along the boardwalk that took them down to the lake.

"Sounds good, wouldn't mind splashing some water on me after that hot experience." Shelby smiled.

"Was thinking the same thing." Danielle took them along the boardwalk.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers
12