The Black Sheep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I could never agree with their incestuous relationship, I find that whenever I begin to doubt the honesty of their love for one another, I only have to read this letter and suddenly I feel ashamed at my closed-mindedness.

"My darling Jessica

I loved you from the first moment I laid eyes on you, I loved you as we were growing together and I love you more with each passing day.

Without you I would never have existed. I was always living on borrowed time and although my life was short, every second with you was worth a thousand without. If I had to live my life again, the only thing I would change is the time it took me to wake up to my feelings for you.

Even though I leave this world and pass on to the next my love for you will remain strong and my spirit will be with you always.

You were my life. You are my soul. You will always be my lucky star.

Christopher"

I will be marrying Jessica this spring, but I know that I'll never fill that special place in her heart that still contained Christopher's spirit. I wouldn't even want to. That is their place and theirs alone.

*

Thank you for reading. I really do appreciate it. Somehow having you (yes, you!) know is making this that little bit easier to deal with.