The Black Stone Pt. 05

Story Info
Marks journey continues.
1.6k words
4.52
10.4k
15

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers

The black stone...Part 5. You need to read parts 1 to 4 to understand what is going on. Enjoy! All comments welcome.

*****

This was crazy, his mother, sister and stunning girlfriend all wanted his attention. The problem was he had been getting so much sex the last week or so he really needed a few hours off. After watching his Mother and sister put on a great girl on girl sex show he fell into a deep sleep snuggled up to Fiona.

When he woke up it was almost 11am and he was alone in the large sex stained bed. As he stumbled into the bathroom he saw a pair of panties on the floor picking them up he sniffed the stained crotch. It amazed him that he could say for sure these were his sisters. After taking a long hot shower he felt totally rejuvenated and more than a little horny.

Heading down stairs he started to notice how quiet the large house was. Going into the kitchen he sorted breakfast cereal and coffee and flicked the Tv on. Mark watched Tv for a while and just as he was growing bored heard the front door open. As he started to get up a young woman walked into the lounge carrying a bucket and a few plastic bags. When she saw Mark she gave a little shriek and looked the other way. Only then did Mark realise he was nude as his towel had come undone and was in his chair.

Mumbling apologies Mark wrapped the towel around himself and introduced himself. The women explained that she was his mum's cleaner her name was Zena. As Mark made them coffee he could feel his cock stirring as he watched the young women and caught Zena looking at the bulge in his bath towel.

As Mark was formulating a plan to get in her panties there was a knock at the front door. Opening the front door Mark saw a young man around Zenas age. He was just about to ask what he wanted as Zena shouted, "Can't today Tim call me later"

Returning to the kitchen Mark noticed Zena was looking embarrassed and sheepish. Smiling to himself he said, "so how longs that been going on". Zena looked confused so Mark explained "getting your boyfriend over here whilst my mum is at work".

Zena looked at Mark in horror realising she had been found out. "Please don't tell your Mum" Zena begged "I really need this job". Mark stood up and removed his towel, Zena understood and started to peel her clothes off. She removed her top and jeans revealing her bare tits and a tiny pair of panties, she had a stunning body. Zena slid her panties down and kicked them off her feet to reveal a smooth hairless pussy.

Marks cock was raging hard as she did a pirouette she asked what he wanted "everything" he replied with a big smile. Dropping to her knees she sucked and wanked his cock obviously trying to get him to shoot his load early. Roughly he pulled her up cruelly squeezing her small pert tits and ramming 2 fingers in her cunt.

Deciding she was wet enough he picked her up and rammed his fat cock into her bald pussy. Zena wrapped her legs around him and pulled his cock deep into her cunt. As Mark got as deep into her as he could he could feel her pussy working his cock. Zena was obviously feeling a bit of pain but was making mewing noises and urging Mark on with her legs. It wasn't long before her pussy clamped down and showered his cock in girlie juice.

As she orgasmed it pulled Mark over the edge and he shot his load deep in her cunt. As he put Zena on the floor he noticed with some satisfaction that her legs seemed a little wobbly. Turning to go to the downstairs bathroom to wash his cock he was stunned to see Fiona in the doorway with her hand between her legs.

Mark watched his stunning girlfriend frig herself and noticed that as Zena watched she was rolling her nipple between her fingers and her other hand gently stroked between her legs. Fiona beckoned Zena over and they were soon locked in 69. Moving around the room a little Mark had the perfect view of Zena's pussy before Fiona locked onto it and started to suck out the mixture of cum in her cunt.

He sat on a chair as the 2 women pleasured each other and saw Fiona squirt as she flooded Zena's mouth. Laughing softly as she untangled herself from Zena, Fiona explained that this was supposed to be a non-sex day as they all thought Mark would need to be well rested for tonight. Seeing his cock rock hard Fiona sat on his lap and impaled herself on his entire length. She didn't fuck him, preferring to just enjoy the feeling of his cock deep inside her.

Zena watched for a while but as Mark and Fiona kissed she realised that 3 was a crowd and headed to the bathroom. As Zena showered Mark and Fiona joined her and they washed each other's bodies.

Returning down-stairs they drank coffee and chatted. Zena explained that she had worked for Ruth for a couple of years doing various chores 4 days a week. She further explained that this job together with a week end job at the market had finally allowed her to get the deposit together on her flat.

Mark asked her who the young lad was from earlier. "Oh, he works at the children's home I have to give him a blowjob twice a week". must? Mark said, "yes so as he gives good reports to the Governors and I continue to get small grants for furniture etc."

Seeing the rage on Marks face she suggested that they should walk up-to the local shop. As they walked Fiona explained that she wanted to go home and go back to being Collette. To her relief Mark nodded enthusiastically and said he wanted his Collette back.

Fiona started to pack their stuff, Mark had gone out in the car saying, "he wouldn't be long". As she was finishing her makeup the Jaguar stopped outside the house and Mark loaded their cases in the boot. Zena came out to say goodbye and Mark handed her a brown envelope asking her to open it when they had gone.

As the big Jaguar pulled down the road Zena opened the envelope. Inside was £500 and a note. The note was from the young lad at the care home, saying that he was sorry and when he returned to work he would pay her £30 a week to help with her rent. Puzzled but elated she started to make plans to buy a bed and some bedding.

A few days later the lad turned up at her flat with £30 said "I'm sorry". Putting the money in her pocket she asked if he would like to come in. "No, see you next week". As he scuttled away, Marks growling warning as to what he would do to him if he bothered her again still fresh in his mind .

Traffic was light so in just over an hour Mark and Fiona arrived at Collette's cottage. Telling Mark to stay she pulled a pair of tights over her head, with the stone in her hand headed for the basement. About 20 minutes later Marks heart skipped as he saw Collette walking towards the car. After they had enjoyed a deep passionate kiss they went into the basement and Mark lifted Fiona's body into the cars boot.

As they drove into the countryside they found a large empty layby. Mark quickly lifted Fiona out of the boot and gently laid her on the ground, Collette left all the clothes she had bought next to Fiona. The Jaguar was long gone by the time Fiona came around. Fiona was very confused as she realised that she was back in her own body but felt strangely calm.

Collette was busy inspecting her body, all seemed good as they pulled into the cottages track where it had all started just a few short weeks before. Asking Mark to stop she led him down to the grassy bank by the small pond and asked him to make long slow love to her. As Mark entered her he was amazed how different sex felt when you really care for your partner.

They had gentle slow sex each other savouring the sensations of their bodies. Finally, Collette urged Mark on and after several minutes of hard urgent thrusting his cock exploded. As he painted her cunt with several ropes of thick cum her orgasm burst through her. Laying in the sun they cuddled and kissed for about an hour until they both realised they were absolutely starving.

Mopping up Marks cum that was running out of her she felt fully sated and a very lucky lady. Collette drove the car around to the garage, while Mark went into the cottage. She parked the Jaguar and climbed into the Range Rovers driver's seat. Pushing the start button, she smiled as the super-charged V8 rumbled into life and she settled into the comfortable leather clad seat. As Collette moved her foot onto the brake she felt her bare pussy lips sticking to the leather. A thrill coursed through her pussy as she wiggled her arse and mashed her pussy into the leather.

Parking the car, she went to the bathroom and joined Mark in the shower. After they had showered Collette decided that her pussy and legs needed waxing and as Mark looked on she proceeded to wax herself. Mark winced as she ripped the strips off almost feeling her pain as she ripped the soft delicate skin beside her pink slit.

*****

The adventure will continue. If you liked this let me know that you want more.

tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers