The Black Tutor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomD
DomD
97 Followers

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked. She again nodded.

"Do you want my black cock in your pussy? I said. She nodded again in agreement

"Its all that I could think about all weekend, the euphoric feeling of the moment, the intensity of the moment, the full feeling of your dick in me, the power that you had over it, it made me hot and horny all weekend long." She confessed to me.

"You just took what you wanted and asked no questions and that was so hot." She added.

"Stand up and take off your clothes." I ordered.

She uncrossed her legs and stood up letting her clothes fall to the floor then stepped out of her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, so I knew what she wanted already, she wanted some black cock.

"Now, your white boyfriend has a dick, I have a cock. Do you understand?" I said.

"Yes." She responded.

"I want you to say, I love your black cock, Mr. Anderson." I told her.

She complied and said that she loved my black cock. Her nipples were erect and her eyes were locked into my crotch and my black cock.

"Come to me and get on your knees in front of me." I commanded.

She walked toward me and I was amazed at what a great body that this 18 year old had, she had porn star written all over her but I was thinking my fuck toy. She placed her hands on my knees and then went down to her knees in front of me.

"Take my black cock in your hands and feel the power of it and watch it grow in your little white hands." I ordered.

She ran her hands over my cock; her hands were so soft and silky that it made my cock semi hard. She stroked my cock up and down slowly watching it get bigger and bigger in her hands.

"It's so huge; I can't believe it fit in me." She commented.

"It going to be fitting in lots of places and deeper in you by the time I'm done with you." I replied in a devilish tone.

"Now why don't you do what a good white girl does and suck my big black cock until it cums." I ordered.

She stops stroking my cock and just held the base of my cock. But she didn't do anything after my command.

"I never have given a blowjob before." She replied meekly lower her head.

"Damn shame." I replied and then pulled my hard cock now back into my pants.

"No please, teach me what how to give a blowjob, I need to feel like I did on Thursday." She begged.

"So you want to get fucked good and hard then cum all over my black cock." I retorted.

"Yes, oh god yes, that's what I want" She pleaded.

"Now if we are going to do this then we will have to lay down some ground rules, do you understand and if you break any of those rules then you wont see my black cock again and you can fuck white boys from now on." I mentioned.

"First, this only happens here, not at school, I like my job and want to keep it, Two, if you tell anyone, I will ruin you, Third, you need to get "A"s on your tests, so we will study for a bit then as a reward for good grades and obedience you will get my black cock, finally, I'm not your boyfriend, you serve me now and will do what ever I say, no questions asked." I added.

"Do you understand the rules?" I said.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson." She agreed to enthusiastically.

"Now, get your white ass into my bedroom, wait for me on your hands and knees on my bed and I will give you what you need," I demanded.

Damn, I love watching that white ass move, I thought to myself as I went into the kitchen and did my dishes from dinner. When I arrived in my bedroom, she was waiting for me on her hands and knees.

I let my shorts fall to the floor and walked in front of her with my semi hard cock inches from her face. She just stared at it and I could tell when she looked up at me that she wanted it and needed it inside her.

"Now, on our next session, you better know how to suck cock and please me or you will not receive the pleasure that my black cock gives you, do you understand? I said.

"Yes, I will be a good white girl next time and please you." She replied.

"I also know you have a test the day before our next session and I want your results before you walk in the door and if you fail me then you will be unsatisfied until you make me proud of you." I added.

She just nodded and the motion of her head moving up and down caused her hanging breasts to sway back and forth. I walked around the bed admiring the view of my new property and liked what I saw. I moved onto the bed and behind Evie. I rested my semi hard cock on her great ass and squeezed her ass. She purred softly as I ran my hands over her ample booty then slid my semi hard cock over her engorged pussy lips, teasing her with my big black cock. She squirmed to my touch and my black cock. I was hard as a rock now, slid a condom on, tossed the magnum condom wrapper by her head.

"Bet you will never meet a white boy that uses one of these." I joked to her.

I pressed the tip of my hard cock inside her lips and paused for a moment. She leaned back pushing my cock deeper inside her.

"You like my black cock in your wet pussy?" I asked.

"It feels so good, fuck me with it baby" She replied in delight.

I grabbed onto her hips tightly and feed her wanton pussy my cock. When I got it all the way in, it felt so tight and I could feel her pussy contracting and tensing up around my whole cock. I slowly began to move my cock in and out of her pussy. She was going wild with my black cock inside her.

"Oh god, I love your black cock in me." She screamed out.

As my stroke was became faster and harder in my submissive white fuck toy, I considered pulling her hair and pounding her even harder showing her that her pussy belongs to me and also considered smacking that fine ass of hers. But decided to just let her enjoy the power and joy of my cock.

"Feel the power of a real cock and how good it makes you feel" I said.

"Oh yes, I feel the power and it feels so good, I'm cumming so hard and often for you baby." Evie pleaded in bliss.

I felt that it was time for me to blow my load and as I slowed my pace on the destruction of Evie's pussy, I pulled out to a pop, pulled off my rubber and then blew my load on her ass once again. After, I shot my last string of cum on her ass; I smacked my black cock on her ass and watched her crumble to the bed exhausted.

"That was fucking hot." She said.

I moved myself towards her head and danged my limp cock over her face watching her stare at my cock as it swayed back and forth.

"Kiss it and tell it how much you love it." I ordered.

She propped herself up then kissed the tip of my cock then kissed the shaft and professed her love for my black cock. I looked at the clock and saw that it was getting late, she lay in bed exhausted. I wanted to hit it again but it was late and I really couldn't justify why a student stayed into the wee hours of the night.

"Clean yourself up, get dressed and meet me downstairs." I demanded.

I watched her walk into my bathroom and couldn't take my eyes off her ass and as I walked downstairs to get her clothes, I couldn't help but think of what I can do to this girl. I ran back upstairs, heard the shower running and tossed her clothes onto my bed. She came back downstairs and met me on the couch. She had a satisfied look on her face and was beaming from ear to ear and for the last 30 minutes, I told her what she should study for the test on Wednesday and what she would be expected to know on our next session. Her hand moved onto to my crotch and ran her hand up and down my thigh.

"I will also make you proud and learn how to please you." She added before she left.

I lay on the couch wondering how the hell did this happen but going to enjoy this whole lot. I knew she would only be a student for a few more months and if I can keep this a secret then after graduation I was going to see how far I can push the envelope with this girl.

As I watched television and was drifting in and out, I heard a car pulling up and thought that it was Evie looking for round 2. I heard a knock on the door and saw that it was my favorite gymnastics teacher who moved away. I opened the door and she came in. I offered her a drink but she declined.

"We need to talk, I can't do this anymore." She said.

"Okay, I never forced you to do anything, you wanted it and you decided to move away." I replied as I whipped out my cock and played with it.

"Stop it, I was wrong, I love my husband and I almost had a heart attack a few weeks back when I was late but luckily my period came and everything was fine. But not knowing if it was your kid or my husbands was too much to bear and the humiliation and embarrassment of the baby being black and my husband being white was something I can't risk." She added.

"Monica, there is nothing wrong with satisfying your carnal desires and with me you did it and I never heard you complain, I heard you beg a lot but never complain.' I said mocking her new found wholesome ways.

My limp black cock was laying there on my white shorts and I saw Monica's eyes dart down to it on several occasions we talked.

"You know you want this Monica, you love my black cock as much as your husband but it gives you infinite more pleasure than your husband ever will." I said.

"I can't, please don't." She pleaded.

"You know you want it, you drove all the way here from wherever you are now to see me, you came back into town and the first thing you thought of is me." I mentioned.

"Well, how about this, why don't your suck my cock one last time and after you make me cum, if you don't want it anymore then you can get off your knees and walk out the door then we will be done and go back happily to your family." I added.

"I'm going to miss that sweet ass of yours and the way that you would wrap your legs behind your head and let me spray cum all over your face when we fucked." I rambled on as she thought about my offer.

Monica stood up and I thought she was going out the door but she took off her coat and dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed onto my cock stroking it slowly.

"You love my black cock, the way it looks in your hand; they way it feels in your holes don't you." I asked.

"Just let me do this and I'm done with you." She said.

She got me hard in a few strokes then began to twirl her tongue around the head of my cock and licked up and down my shaft. She cupped my balls and slowly engulfed the head of my cock into her mouth. I moaned softly as she began to bob up and down on my cock. I placed my hand on top of her head and helped her take my cock deeper into her mouth, she loved my cock deep in her mouth and I totally gotten rid of her gag reflex and she can deep throat a cock like a porn star now and that's is what I wanted. She took my cock deeper in her mouth and I was in heaven. She teased the tip of my cock with her tongue and worked her ways down to my balls. She then started to suck on my left nut softly and then moved to the right one while stroking my cock. I could see precum forming on the tip of my cock and as she moved back up to my cock, she kissed my head and pulled back looking up at me seductively with my precum stretching from her lips to my cock then engulfed my cock in her mouth.

Damn, I am going to miss this mouth, I thought to myself as she worked her magic on my cock. I pushed her head down onto my cock until I felt her nose at the base of my cock and held her there for a few seconds.

"Feel the power of my cock and how it makes you feel, you know you want it and can't live without it." I said as I let go.

She continued to deep throat me as I moaned in delight. She then feverishly began to bob up and down on my cock as I was about to cum. I didn't warn her that I was about to cum; I just exploded in her mouth. She gagged on the amount of cum that I shot in her and streams of cum dripped out of the sides of her mouth as she pulled back. I shot a couple of streams of cum onto her face and glasses then laid there exhausted.

"Damn, that was good." I said.

"Id love to hit that ass one more time." I added.

She stood up and I saw that her nipples were hard and figured that she wanted a going away fuck but just grabbed her coat, walked toward the door and I figured that it was the last I would see of Monica.

"Don't forget to wipe my cum off your face when you leave, you wouldn't want it to freeze on you when you go outside. " I joked.

I'm going to miss that girl I thought to myself as I reflected on all the things that have done to this girl and all the things she had done to me over the last few months. She went for a quiet closet freak to a full time freak around me. I just wish I got the numbers of some of the girls she brought with her for my pleasure and conquest. Man, I loved watching chicks fool around.

Classes went fine for the next two days and just before I left school, Ms. Harris told me that I must be a good tutor but Evie got a B on her exam when she was use to getting "D"s on all the others. I was disappointed in her and went home pissed off that this dumb blond chick couldn't get a higher grade on such an easy exam.

She arrived all happy and excited about her grade on the test but I remained calm and cool as I watched her breasts bounce up and down as he jumped around. She showed me her exam that she got back, I looked over it and it was an easy test but she should have gotten a higher grade.

"Now, what did I tell you that you were supposed to get on the exam, Evie?" I asked.

"An A" she replied.

"Now, you didn't get an A did you? As your punishment for disobeying me and disappointing me you won't get fucked by my big black dick tonight." I informed her.

"But, but, I tried..." She mumbled as she started to cry.

"Stop acting like a spoiled bitch and stop crying." I demanded.

She stopped the tears then dropped to her knees in front of me and begged me to fuck her tonight.

"Please, I need it so bad; I'm so horny and need your black cock in me so bad, it's all I can think about." She begged.

"You won't learn unless you get disappointed and why should I reward you for failing me, you can do so much better and you are better than that." I told her.

"Really." She shockingly said.

"Okay, I will do better the next time, I promise." She added.

I loved looking at her bubble butt, so I knew what I needed to do next for my own enjoyment.

"Now stand up and take off your clothes." I ordered and she complied in an instant.

She stood off to the side of the couch and waiting for my next order. I spun her around and just loved looking and playing with that perfect ass. I was admiring her beauty and I wanted to fuck her silly tonight but she wouldn't learn a lesson.

"Now, you will remain naked until I tell you and now let's get down to business." I said.

I was all business here and for the first 90 minutes all we did was study. I enjoyed looking at the blond beauty and I saw her nipples were erect and knew her pussy was soaking wet.

"Now, what was the other thing that you were supposed to do for me?" I asked.

"Learn how to suck cock." She replied submissively.

"And did you?" I replied.

"I think so" She sheepishly replied.

"Well, let's see what you have learned." I told her.

She jumped up off the chair and her 36D bounced so beautifully towards me and she smiled as she parted my legs and moved down in-between them. She ran her hands up and down my muscular thighs and then over my semi hard cock.

"Cup and squeeze your breasts together for me" I ordered her.

She complied with my request and it looked like another perfect place for my black cock to go on her. She began to play with her breasts in front of me, pulling on her nipples and squeezing them together while moaning softly to her touch and that made my semi hard cock instantly hard. She pulled down my gym shorts and revealed my hard black cock. She quickly grabbed onto my shaft with both hands began to move them up and down on it.

She licked her lips like she was about to devour my cock but teased the tip of my cock with her tongue and it felt good. She licked up and down the shaft of my cock and seems to hesitant putting it in her mouth but that eventually wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and slowly pushed down onto my cock. I moaned in delight as her full wet lips squeezed against my throbbing shaft.

Evie bobbed up and down on my cock and I was impressed at what she could do so far considering it was her first time and my guess that this chick could be the next great porn star was coming true. She continued to bob up and down while having a strong grip on the base of my cock and a few more minutes of her working my cock in and out of her mouth, I told her that I was about to cum to see what she would do with it. She pulled back and stroked my cock feverishly and streams of cum started to hit her 36D breasts. She scooped up a strand of cum on her index finger, then placed it in her mouth and sucked the cum off of her finger. I thought to myself that was a hot ending.

"Very good, with some practice you can be great at this and swallow my load completely but we will have to work on it." I commented.

She smiled and commented. "Thank you."

"Wow, my jaw hurts, you are so fucking thick that I thought I was going to dislocate my jaw." She added.

"It gets easier with practice." I commented.

She had this puppy dog look on her face and I knew what she wanted but I held my ground and stared at my cum slide down her chest. She shocked me by rubbing it onto her skin and not wiping it off then smiling at me.

"A closet freak, aren't you." I said. She smiled.

"I saw it on some of the movies that my dad hides on our home." She replied.

"You can get dressed now, you served me well and I'm proud of you." I told her.

She smiled as she wiggled her ass and tits into her clothes adjusting the shirt to fit her ample breasts so they don't fall out then spun around and shook her cute butt in front of my face almost begging me to take it but when I didn't make a move, she sat down on the chair with her legs parted slightly.

We talked about the next meeting we will have and what to expect, she let me know that she will be going out of town for the basketball tournament this weekend, so she won't be available for tutoring on Saturday but asked if she could come by on Sunday instead and I had no problem with it.

"Do you mind if I stay a little longer, I really don't want to go home, I'm having some issues with my step mom and my dad is out of town on a business trip?" Evie asked.

"Sure." I said hoping that she would suck my cock again in gratitude but that never happened.

She talked about the issues with her step mom and all the other troubles that this girl had going on in her life at the moment. I got her to laugh and was blunt and honest with her about a lot of topics. She told me that she was a virgin until I took her in the classroom and that she always wanted a man to be strong and aggressive and take what he wanted and I was glad I did because now this hot 18 year old was hooked on my black cock and was about to turn her into my slut and white sex toy until I grew tired of her and she helps me find another.

Most of her venom was at her step mom and how things changed between them when Evie walked in on her step mom making out with some guy and her step mom telling her to get pregnant young and marry her boyfriend, the star quarterback. I was shocked that she picked out her current boyfriend and told her not to screw it up or she would be nothing but a trailer trash waitress and not be anything in life and that Mitch was her meal ticket to a good life. She hated herself for not standing up to her step mom but I tried to tell her that she had her whole life ahead of her and play it smart. It was odd getting to know this vulnerable side to this girl and not the bitch that she plays in school. Either I broke her and she is a submissive now or she isn't very happy with her home life.

DomD
DomD
97 Followers