The Black Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mentioned that it had a lot of sexual compromising pictures of her acting flirty on the page and with some of the girls that she is friends with. I told him that he shouldn't worry too much about it, they are young and act silly, I commented that my lil sis had similar stuff on her page too and it was not a concern, I informed him that he should have a few words about it with her and maybe to make her page private, so only friends can see. I also let him know that the school was planning on discussing those social website pages and content in order to protect themselves from outside predators. I have a great speech prepared too I joked. He seemed relieved that I was doing it.

He then wanted to talk about what I saw on Friday night when I was out with Nat. I let him know that I had a few too many drinks and don't really remember much of the night, so he got the gist of what I was saying that it would be between him and I. He then asked for a favor. He told me that his wife is going to NYC with her girlfriends to do some shopping for the week, he had to leave on next Thursday for a business trip and they were having some work started on their home and he wasn't comfortable leaving Evie at home all alone for the 4 days that he would be gone and asked if she could stay at my place. I asked why not take her with him and skirted around the answer but I knew what he was up too, I then suggested a hotel and again he wasn't comfortable and that I was his last hope since all the other folks are escaping since their kids are on spring break and going some where.

Finally, I agree to it and let Mr. Watts know that its not a big deal since my little sister would be coming down to visit during her spring break to catch a concert and hang out with her big brother. He commented that those two can hang out and stay out of your hair for the week. I told him that it really should be Evie's choice, I know if I was a student I wouldn't want to hang out with a teacher, so see what she wants to do, if she is more comfortable in a hotel or at home then let her make the choice. He said that he was the boss and his daughter will do what he wants.

He then talked about how the town was in an uproar since 2 of Evie's friends were pregnant and that Mitch was the father of one of the girl's kids. He commented that he was glad she dumped him and wondered if I had anything to do with it. We discussed their relationship and let her know that she could do better and that he wasn't as good as the hype surrounding him and would crash and burn in college. I mentioned to him that she felt uncomfortable with him pressuring her for sex and wasn't happy with him since the end of football season. Mr. Watts mentioned that he wished she came to him and happy that I gave her good advice and that this relationship was her step mom idea, she found out that Mitch broke up with his ex then Evie made herself available to him.

"That's what happens when parents don't talk about sex with their kids, when I was 12 my dad walked in on me jerking off and sat down on the bed and told me that I guess now was as good as a time as ever to talk about sex." I commented.

We both got a good laugh out of the story and it wasn't a thing he was comfortable with. I told him that if that makes you feel uncomfortable imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you became a grandfather now. He said it was a good point and went on his way giving me a chance to get some sleep.

I finally recovered late in the day then hopped in the shower to get the smell of my funky ass , weed and cigarettes off me and waited to my fuck toy to show up. She arrived a half hour early, walking in with a huge smile on her face. I guessed that she was happy to see me or happier that she would be spending 4 days here alone with me.

"Are you sure, you want me here? She asked.

"Your dad asked me for a favor and I agreed plus you can keep my little sister company on Thursday and Friday and after she leaves I'm gonna fuck you so hard and often that you will forget you name." I replied.

That comment seemed to turn her on. She crawled over from one end of the couch to me and buried her head in my crotch sucking my hard black cock until it I came in her mouth. I figured that since she was more adventurous sexual now that I can try a few new positions with her. I put her over my shoulder, carried her upstairs, tossed her on the bed and ravaged her. She loved every second of it and especially loved when I got her in the reverse cowgirl position, she loved my black cock deep in her pussy as I fondled and squeezed her big white tits and rubbed her clit. The more she moaned and the louder she got the harder and faster I pounded her pussy into further submission. I went back to that sweet white ass of hers and she was getting use to it more and more and figured by the end of next weekend I can bury my cock all the way up her ass then tear it up like I do her pussy now.

So much I need to teach this girl and get this girl to do until she can fully be my submissive white slut. But once the fucking was over, we got down to studying for her mid terms, after all her dad isn't paying me to fuck her daughter or is he I thought as I looked down at her savoring the waning moments of her orgasmic ride.

"So you are excited to be staying with me next week?" I asked.

"Mmm..yes." She purred.

"Good, I will have some rules once my sister leaves, first you will be naked in my home from the time she leaves until you leave to go pick up your dad at the airport, second, you will clean my place, clean my cock and whatever else I order you to do and finally, it will be your job to keep me happy and whenever you see my black cock out then it will be your job to please it and when I see fit, I will take your sweet white pussy and tight white ass whenever I want it. Do you understand and agree with my terms?" I asked.

She hesitated but looks up and saw my cock hovering over her head and she agreed to my terms. I then gave her another solid fuck to make sure she knew how lucky she was to have my black cock at her beckon call for a few days.

I did the same thing to her on Tuesday since she got "A"s on her first two mid term exams and as I pounded away on her pussy listening to her moan and scream in delight, I was amazed that her pussy was still so fucking tight but my black cock fit so nice and snug in it. When I told her that I had to cancel our tutoring session on Thursday and she wouldn't see me until Thursday of next week, she looked like she was gonna cry. I told her that my sister was flying in Thursday night and I'm taking Friday off from classes. She begged me to come over tomorrow to make up for it and I agreed because if she was going to go a week with getting some black cock that meant that I wasn't gonna be fucking my white slut. So I needed to get mine too and she left happy knowing she would be back here on Wednesday.

That day, we didn't do any studying, she just fucked me for 4 hours straight and she loved every minute of it. Telling me as she was riding me or I was pounding her doggy style and missionary position how much she loved my black cock and how much she wanted it everywhere in her. I proceeded to take her in the shower, the bathroom counter top and bent over a chair that night and she was insatiable and out of control sexually.

She left my place with a huge smile, telling me she will miss me and that she left me a cute surprise in my room as she walked out. I grabbed her ass and she turned and smiled telling me it was all mine. I was impressed with her and the stamina; she was walking slowly and was worn out by the end of the night with a very satisfied look on her face. I figured she realized on the way over that she wouldn't be getting my cock for over a week and wanted to get as much as she could now plus I thought by the time my sister leaves next week, she will be so horny that she will do just about anything for my cock to make her cum.