The Blacked Experience 03

Story Info
Exotic Indian actress Shriya Saran gets fucked in the hood.
1.5k words
4.13
41k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sample from the next blacked story I am writing. I am going to include a lot of Indian actresses. I had a few suggestions from my previous story. I googled a few of them and I was definitely not disappointed. I have almost completed the full chapter, this is just a small piece.

*****

Jamal parked his car and made his way up to his apartment he shared with his boys, Will and Phil. The three black men had grown up together and had been best friends since they were four. They lived in the projects in Detroit, trying to save enough money doing odd jobs to save up for college. Jamal was tall but skinny. He had the body of a professional runner. Will was built like a football linebacker. Phil unfortunately was more Kevin Hart like. They often joked about it and he always got angry when they did.

Jamal had gotten a text from asking him to get back to the apartment ASAP. He was unlocking the door when he heard loud moaning noises coming from inside. He smiled, 'So it's like that' he thought. He quickly entered his apartment, locking the door.

Phil was sitting on the couch, a sexy exotic looking woman riding his cock, as Will fucked her ass. They had the lucky woman double penetrated. "Finally you are here, get yo ass over here and fill this broad's mouth. She has been begging for black cocks ever since we found her." Jamal got a closer look. She was an exotic Indian woman, long black hair, hourglass figure, perky breasts and an awesome hip to waist ratio. She looked up at him as he approached her.

"I want that filthy black cock in my mouth right now. Give it to me god damn it." She yelled. Jamal dropped his pants and before the woman could utter another word, shoved his black dick in her mouth. She gagged at the size but he pushed through. He grabbed her hair roughly with both hands and started fucking her face. If a sexy looking girl like her asked him to fuck her, who was he to refuse.

"Who is she? Where did you find her?" he asked.

"We were at the bar when she walked in, looked around and then came up to us and begged us to fuck her. She said, she was looking for three black guys to fill all her holes at the same time." Will said.

"I googled her name, apparently she is some famous Indian actress, goes by Shriya Saran" Phil added.

"Damn, girl, even famous actresses like you can't get enough of this black cock, can you" Jamal laughed. Shriya tried to agree but only gibberish came out of her stuffed mouth. They picked up pace until Phil came, followed shortly by Will and then Jamal. They didn't pull out as they finished, they never did.

The three pulled out of Shriya, letting the exotic beauty fall onto the sofa. "Is that it, you have only fucked me for like an hour, I was expecting more from three horny young black men?"

"This bitch is crazy" Will said.

"Nah, she is black cock crazy" Phil laughed.

"Listen you little slut, we are just getting started, you are going to beg us to stop but we won't, not till we are finished using you." Jamal said.

"Hmmph, I did like to see you try." Shriya Saran responded.

Jamal grabbed her long black hair and forced her to stand up. He sat down on the couch, picked her up by her waist and slammed her ass hole down hard onto his huge black dick.

"Oh fuckk..." She screamed.

This was immediately cut off as Will shoved his dick down her mouth. The same one that was in her ass a few minutes ago, while Phil mounted her pussy. The three fucked her in sync. They had done this a few times before, just never with someone so hot or famous.

"Gruphhh, Gruphhhh, Grumppp", the slobbering sound Shriya made as she choked on the big black dick in her mouth. Shriya could not make any other sound even if she tried. All three of her holes were completely stuffed. Hours went by and she was starting to get sore, her jaw hurting before she felt all three dicks pulse as they emptied their loads in her.

"Fuck, that was great. I have never been fucked like this ever." Shriya said as she stood up to collect her clothes.

"We ain't finished with you yet. Sit yo ass down hoe" Will ordered her. Shriya Saran stopped. She was impressed. They had fucked her non stop for 3 hours, came in her twice and yet were still rock hard. She wasn't sure she could go another round but there was no getting out of it.

Will walked over to her, picked her and flipped her around. She was now lying on the ground in kind off the jack hammer position. Her shoulders/upper back slightly bent, her head resting on the ground. Will entered her pussy quickly at the same time as Jamal entered her ass.

"Holy fuck..." Shriya yelled.

Her mouth was again muffled as Phil sat on her face, shoving his big black dick down her throat. They fucked her for hours again, relentless, never stopping or slowing down.

The three black men stood around Shriya Sharan almost forming a triangle. Will had his fingers wrapped in her long black hair and fucking her face.

"Gluckkk... Gluckkk..." as Shirya made gagging noises. Hers hands were holding and rubbing the two other black cocks. They tossed her around like a rag doll, taking turns mouth fucking the Indian beauty.

"Damn, this slut can take cock" Phil laughed. They continued to face fuck her late into the night before they came. Will came down her throat, Phil on her face and breasts and Jamal on her ass and back. The Indian actress was covered in cum from head to toe.

"I put our numbers in your phone, slut. If you or any of your friends want a taste of black cock again, you know where to find us." Jamal said tauntingly. "Now get out of here and don't come back till you are ready to take some black dick again"

Shriya Saran stumbled out of the apartment. She could barely stand or speak. Her jaw hurt and her pussy and ass were so sore she couldn't walk straight. She was butt naked, covered in cum as she held her clothes in a pile close to her body. She tried to clean the cum of her as best as she could. She pulled out her phone to call an uber, while she tried to put on her clothes.

She was done with the hood for tonight, but the hood was not done with her. She had just finished putting on her bra and panties when she heard loud voices. A group of black men were approaching the building. Shriya was not stupid. She knew that if they found her, she was gonna get fucked. Normally, she would love being man handled by thick huge black dicks. But she was sore from the pounding the three friends had given her and wasn't sure she could take more tonight. She tried to hide but unfortunately they found her.

They picked her up and carried her to a nearby basketball court. It was pitch black outside, the only light coming from the street lights. They ripped her bra off and then tied her hands around the post with the cloth. Her panties were stuffed in her mouth. Shriya Saran, the sexy Indian actress, was tied to a basketball post in a hood in Detroit. One by one they mounted her. Some fucked her ass and some her pussy. A few grabbed her hair roughly, others roughly handled her breasts. Some pinched her nipples while others spanked her ass.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! was heard loudly around the court, they sound of bodies hitting against Shriya's sexy ass. She wanted to yell and scream from pleasure, to beg them to fuck their little slut harder, but she couldn't. Her panties muffled any sound she tried to make.

There were only three things in common in how she was fucked. A big black cock. Hard and fast thrusting. And treating her as nothing more than a cock sleeve. And she enjoyed every single second of it. By the time they finished with her, the sun was rising.

The last black man, untied her, looked at her appreciatively and walked away. Shriya Saran collapsed onto the ground, cum dripping out of her ass and pussy. Every single one had chosen to finish inside her. Her ass cheeks were raw red from the pounding she had received. Thank god she had an IUD. She quickly put on her clothes, called an Uber and tried to fix herself up as best as she could. She took her ripped panties and bra as a memento of her first experience in the hood.

She was impressed. The rumors were true. Pooja Hegde wasn't lying, once you go black, you don't ever want to go back. They had ruined her for normal cocks. It was time to introduce some of her friends to the black cock experience.