The 'Blacklion' Ch. 01

Story Info
Black Adonis is ultimate black fantasy for white ladies.
9.5k words
3.48
134.2k
32
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebruce2
thebruce2
36 Followers

Major Themes:

M/F; M/F x many ladies; interracial sex ‘black on blondes’; male stripping; muscle worship; sexual fantasy especially black fantasy; cock tease and cock worship; male sexual domination.

Disclaimer:

The Story of The Blacklion and its many chapters to follow is a work of erotic fiction and fantasy. It is meant to provide entertainment for the reader. The story is a work of fiction and is not based upon any real life characters or real life places. The views and themes explored throughout the story are not necessarily the views and ideas of the writer. They simply explore the idea that many white western or European ladies fantasise about black men sexually and especially exceptionally muscular and endowed black men. No offence is meant nor is there any racial prejudice intended. On the contrary this fantasy story celebrates the exceptional black male. The story is of a highly sexual and erotic nature designed for enjoyment. The major audience is designed and intended to be white women (married or single) and married couples but it is hoped that the adventures of the Blacklion will be enjoyed by all.

The writer would appreciate constructive feedback. Please address all correspondence to the address in my profile.

*

Chapter 1.
Introducing the Blacklion.

“Down the way where the nights are gay
And the sun shines daily on a mountain top
I took a trip in a sailing ship
Until I reached Jamaica I made a stop.
But I’m sad to say, I’m on my way
Wont be back for many a day
My heart is down my head is turning around
I had to leave a little girl in Kingston Town.”

Song by the great Harry Belafonte.

‘Oh hear us Isis and Osiris
For those who seek your light we pray
And in all their perils, grant them patience
And lead them safe in wisdoms way’.

From the Egyptian Prayer.

Kingston Town, Jamaica in the Caribbean, part of the West Indies is the setting for this erotic tale that has a far outreach to many parts of the world where white women fantasise about good looking, well built and horse hung black studs. The island of Jamaica and specifically Kingston Town is home and base to 20 year old Dwayne Samuels, a native of Jamaica but of mixed West Indian and African blood. Dwayne aka ‘the blacklion’, his pseudonym or pen name, was born in Jamaica just over twenty years ago. His mother Merlene was an Olympic athlete, a pedigree sprinter who represented Jamaica for over a decade as a 100 and 200 metre sprinter and also in sprint relays.

His father was born in the African nation of Ghana and visited Jamaica to train in hospitality management and in particular resort management. He attended the same college where Merlene studied. It is not unusual for promising students in developing nations to study at overseas institutions as part of assistance abroad. Whilst in Kingston Town he had a sexual relationship with Merlene and she fell pregnant. As a result she gave birth to Dwayne at the local maternity hospital in Kingston Town. Unfortunately the relationship with Merlene did not work out and Dwayne’s father (his name was Arufuoe) returned to Accra the capital city of Ghana just before he was born. Dwayne was raised by his mother and she worked hard most recently at the Jamaican Gold Resort. To this day she is the Resort bookings manager but is currently in Miami Florida gaining more training and experience at a sister resort again as assistance abroad policy.

Dwayne was always told that his father was a wonderful man, a warrior of noble blood (almost royal blood) and his mother described him as a good looking, well built and intelligent man who wanted to live in Accra, the capital of Ghana. Their relationship was doomed, the two cultures could not mix and they parted sadly never to have contact again. In her recount of the story to her son Merlene Samuels made it clear that her liaison with the man from Ghana was a real love story but it was sadly doomed to fail. Dwayne was told about his father when he was about eleven years old and was very proud of his African roots. He has read a lot about Ghana and the African continent and it is his hope to visit one day to trace his roots. He was also told that his father had passed away when he was 7 years old. He had been involved in a fatal collision on a motorway in Germany when on business in Europe.

That was all he was told and his mother guarded the identity of his father strongly but at the same time encouraged Dwayne to learn about his African roots and the lost culture that was so much a part of him. Merlene was a very striking lady in her prime and probably still is now at the age of 42. Olympic sprinters, especially some of the black sprinters, are known for their amazing muscularity and physiques. Merlene was no exception. She used her influence to secure a good position in the Jamaican Gold Resort and had worked for them now for nearly 8 years since the Resort commenced operations just outside Kingston Town. Just recently she was sent to a sister resort in Miami Florida to do a similar job as reward for her services. Young Dwayne was taken into the resort by the senior management, partly to accommodate Merlene but also because there was something extraordinary about young Dwayne Samuels, even at an early age that did not go unnoticed. He was different to most young men and he was good for the Resort and its business. Young Dwayne remains an employee of the Resort in his mother’s absence but lives in a small beach front cabana at the other end of the cove where the Resort is located.

The Jamaican Gold Resort was established in January 1997 at a little cove called ARIBA just south of Kingston Town. The setting was idyllic and deliberately chosen for its natural beauty. Set in a small cove the locals call ARIBA it is somewhat sheltered from direct ocean swell, the Resort’s golden sands inviting the most aqua blue ocean to caress its shore. Behind the Resort are the towering mountain tops made famous in the song by Harry Belafonte many decades earlier. Just offshore, about 250 metres across the cove is a little island with rock formations that look like three great sails stretching and reaching for the sky. The base of the island consists of golden sand that split the rock sails and enable someone to walk through the vertical rocks to the other side of the island. This little hideaway is a favourite for tourists to sun themselves and develop their tan. It is about 100 metres long and over 170 metres wide. Set in a tropical location the ‘five star’ Resort was developed by Government encouragement of foreign investment capital, in order to encourage the tourist dollar, especially from the northern wealthy nations, where people longed to escape the winter cold. Most of the investment was American capital and no expense was spared to create a tropical paradise for people to escape their mundane lives and for the wealthy to relax and play. This was opulence at its greatest and a playground for people to come and live out their fantasies; to escape their stressful lives.

The Resort has three swimming pools of various shapes and sizes. Each pool is heated at night (and lit) and landscaped with rocky waterfalls and tropical gardens. Each pool has bars that serve tropical drinks to cater for every taste. One bar is in the middle of the pool. A patron simply swims to the bar and climbs up to sit on bar side stools set in the water. Seated comfortably people simply sample the various cocktail tastes. There are many lilos to paddle out on and each pool is surrounded by tanning lounges that are padded and adjustable to any configuration to cater for both lying down and sitting upright. The landscaping is luxurious and tropical flowers are always in bloom with their many shades of red, yellow, pink cream, white and lilac. As well as the swimming pools, the Resort contains several tennis courts and squash courts; a huge gym and health centre with equipment for cardio training as well as resistance training; at least 6 restaurants serving all types of cuisine; a small casino; two night clubs for socialising, drinking and romantic dancing; a cinema complex; many shops for souvenirs and items of clothing; a currency exchange outlet and the main office and administration area. There are many other features which will unfold throughout this story of ‘The Blacklion”.

The Resort caters for a five star accommodation. There are single rooms and doubles, as well as several penthouse apartments. All accommodation is spacious, elegantly furnished and finished with extravagant ‘mod cons’. The Resort has three levels and all have balconies and patios exquisitely tiled and furnished with sun furniture and outdoor furniture for enjoying a meal. The top rooms have amazing views down to the pool areas below; across the cove to the island with its idyllic rocky sail formations reaching for the sky and behind to the sweeping mountain that acts as a backdrop to the Resort. The mountain is lush and green and covered with dense vegetation and full off colourful wildlife (insect and bird life) and wild flowers. Each apartment has a telescope to survey the surrounding landscape and especially the night sky. At night the sky is black and almost always clear and the stars shine just as bright as they must have shined for the Ancient Egyptians of the Nile region. Each afternoon the sun sets behind the island, often the red ball lighting up a fiery sky, a perfect setting to relax and forget your stresses and worries.

The Resort offers many services for its many visitors. As well as the swimming pools, tennis and squash facilities, it also offers windsurfing, sailing, scuba diving and snorkelling, fishing, the gym, massage and beauty therapy, tanning indoors and outdoors, the casino and nightclubs not to mention the restaurants. It employs many local Jamaicans as part of conditions of the foreign investment. It has its own security that is operational 24 hours a day by its own people. The Resort is totally serviced with the latest electronic surveillance equipment and the place is totally autonomous to the surrounding communities. Only the tourists and those who work at the Resort can enter. The Resort can cater for a maximum of 300 guests who occupy the 200 single accommodations and 50 double accommodations. With some creative adjustments it could cater for another 20-30 guests.

During peak season, which matches the northern winter time the Jamaican Gold resort is almost continuously full. During off peak, matching the northern summer, the numbers can fall to around two thirds the maximum accommodation. Most of the guests are North American, from the United States and Canada. Many come from across Europe and some from Asia. The latter is a market the Resort wants to tap into as part of its future business plan. In the off season, the northern summer, marketing turns to South America and places like Australia down under. Consistent with its original business plan, the marketing is aimed exclusively to younger people. Essentially the Resort aims to attract wealthy people who are under 35 years of age who have achieved much in their life and who have common interests.

Although the Resort caters for married couples, it primarily markets to singles with an active marketing push to women who want a fun place to visit in a tropical setting; ladies who simply want to get away and enjoy the Resort and its obvious lifestyle. It is not a cheap place to stay for a relaxing break. This in itself encourages only an exclusive type of clientele, people of wealth and means who want to enjoy the freedoms the Jamaican Gold has to offer. There has never been any concern that the Resort should change its marketing to include older people and families. If economic circumstances changed and the Resort experienced hardship the management would look to change the marketing approach and the target markets.

Since the transfer of Merlene Samuels to Miami over 6 months ago, young Dwayne Samuels was kept on staff by the senior management. There was something about young Dwayne from an early age that made him rather special and of great value to the Resort. Today he is indispensable as he alone they know is one reason why so many women stay at the Jamaica Gold. He was employed to do several things at the Resort. Basically he is one of the main maintenance people, fixing everything that breaks down that requires hands and tools to fix it. He is an excellent gardener and landscape gardener, entirely self taught and pool maintenance man. Sometimes he serves behind the many pool bars. He is trained in all types of massage therapy and acts as a personal trainer in the gym, especially for the ladies. It is this last aspect of Dwayne that underlines his uniqueness and the window to his story.

From an early age Dwayne stood out from all the other kids. There was something quite extraordinary young Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. As a teenager he noticed he received a lot of attention from the ladies at the resort and even from some men. He didn’t like the attention from the men so much, although he was happy to tease them at times but he loved the attention from all the beautiful women who visited the Resort as guests. Dwayne opened the door to his cabana and walked in. It had been a very average day at the Jamaican Gold Resort. He had cleaned a few pool filters very early in the morning. He tried to avoid pool maintenance during the day as it interfered with the guests. He had spent most of the day building a new rock garden just at the entrance to the mountain walk. The mountain walk is one of the very attractive features of the Resort. Many people like to do a good bushwalk. This walk to the top of the mountain and back is an all day outing for the guests. It follows a circular walking track that in many ways follows the path of least resistance for the walkers. By that is meant it takes into account the various grades, slopes and contours of the mountain side so the walk to the top of the mountain is not too difficult.

The descent is also not too steep. The view from the top is breathtaking. Dwayne had built, with the help of another couple of Resort employees who were also Jamaican, a viewing station at the top. It is located on a rock ledge and looks down on the Resort and across the cove to the island with its amazing rocky sails reaching for the sky. Nearby is a log cabin with accommodation for two people. It is furnished and supplied with everything required for an overnight stay. It had taken nearly a year to build the cabin. Most guests do the day trip, sometimes under supervision (a guide who explains many natural features as they walk). If someone wants to spend the night at the top of the mountain in the log cabin they are required to book the cabin in advance and take a cell phone for safety and communication with the Resort administration centre which is staffed 24 hours a day to serve the needs of guests.

One of the biggest attractions on the walk is the waterfalls and the fresh, clear rock pools which are ideal for swimming. Two of the pools are large and one is about 8 metres deep in one place. The waterfalls cascade down rocky faces. The biggest of the falls is over 20 metres in height and the sound of the falling water brings guests in touch with all that nature provides and adds to the enjoyment of the day trek to the top of the mountain. As can be imagined, sunset at the top is an amazing experience but a guest would have to spend the night to enjoy the falling Jamaican sun behind the sails of ‘ARIBA’ the local name for the island. The garden Dwayne is building at the commencement of the track is almost complete. He is working on the commemoration stone at the moment.

Inside his neat and very tidy cabana, Dwayne strolled to the fridge and opened it to get an icy cold tropical fruit juice drink which he loved to drink after a day at the resort. His cabana is about 200 metres from the main entrance to the resort. It is at the edge of the cove and adjacent to a small headland which at low tide is accessible and provides access to the next deserted beach. He drives his 4WD provided by the Resort to the Jamaican Gold every day. Dwayne has lived at the cabana compliments of the management of the Resort (rent free) for nearly 6 months, basically since his mother Merlene relocated to Miami for further training and experience. Although plainly furnished it has everything he needs. From here he can go surfing and fishing.

The surf in the next cove is better and he has been riding a surf board for 10 years. He has a small outboard runner (a boat) which he takes out to sea when he decides to go fishing. Sometimes he likes to go to ‘ARIBA’ just to find out who is on the island and what may be happening. He knows every square metre of this cove and the surrounding areas. He knows every nook and cranny of ‘ARIBA’ and he has seen a lot on that rocky island since his teens. Women visiting the Resort love to visit alone to lye in the Jamaican sun and develop their tan.

Dwayne walked into the small study and weight training room adjacent to the lounge room area. He stood and faced the wide tall mirror up against the wall. The rooms of the cabana have 10 foot ceilings and many windows to keep the heat down. The sea breeze always circulates through the cabana. He is always moved by his reflection from the mirror. There was something extraordinary about Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. Today he stood before the mirror taking in a reflection that was God given but nurtured carefully since his early teens by a healthy life style and an impressive training regimen in the Resort gym usually late at night.

He was dressed in his typical working clothes when working outdoors. He is wearing the body hugging singlet or tank top with the Resort logo. He has so many of these in many colours. This one is white and the logo always located over the left pectoral muscle. This singlet was probably two or three sizes too small, gripping and hugging his enormous frame, the thin shoulder straps barely making it over his neck muscles peaking from the many shoulder shrug exercises he has done over the years. One strap had been torn and tied in a knot above the left shoulder just for the look, creating an impression he was busting out of his clothing, which he most certainly was.

He had on his usual blue cut off jeans, cut so short that they barely reached mid thigh. This particular pair were very faded and old, the type that are tattered and ripped, something that is suppose to be fashionable. The cut offs gripped the twin moons of his massive gluteus and did little to hide the extraordinary package he had between his legs. Underneath he always wore a tiny lycra thong that did its best to contain his manhood. He glanced down at the black Caterpillar (known as ‘Cats’) walking boots, the standard equipment to work in during the day. They were size 13. He chuckled to himself as he recalled one female guest saying to him about 6 months ago ‘a guy with big feet always has a big cock’. How right she was and in the case of Dwayne that was an understatement. She did not get to see that manhood though as he didn’t really fancy her that much. He also had big hands. Sometimes that has been used to determine the size of a guy’s equipment. Dwayne can pick up a basketball, as if it is an orange and almost enclose it with his hand. He has long fingers that can reach places no mans fingers can reach.

He chuckled away to himself again. He looked at the green and gold football socks he was wearing today. They were a gift from three members of the ‘Wallabies’ who recently stayed at the Resort. To the unfamiliar reader, the name ‘Wallaby’ is reserved for a member of the Australian Rugby Union team. Three members of that side had recently stayed at the Jamaican Gold Resort for a week. They were so impressed with young Dwayne they wanted to make him a member of the team and take him home. They were of the opinion that with his massive frame and height he would make an outstanding ‘back rower’ and line out specialist who would help the Wallabies beat their nemesis the famous ‘All Blacks’ from across the Tasman (New Zealand All Blacks). The Aussies were typically fun guys and the Wallaby socks were a parting gift for young Dwayne who they installed as an honorary mate. He had watched the odd Rugby match on pay TV and enjoyed the sport greatly and he always supported the Wallabies.

thebruce2
thebruce2
36 Followers