The 'Blacklion' Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at his reflection again. He knew that what he was looking at drove both men and women to a state of delirium. Whenever he was around heads turned, jaws dropped and conversation suspended. He was the focus of constant attention which for the most part he coped with easily. He simply went about his business at the Resort as if unconcerned by the effect he was having on others. However he was aware, so very aware and he often delighted in doing little things and playing games (for his own amusement) to make their jaws drop even further. He was especially keen to please the ladies at the Resort. He knew they were drawn to him powerfully. Women had been known to go limp at the knees in his presence and he was sure they were very wet between the legs just by his presence. He liked to do little things to add to their pleasure, without giving it away, doing his part for the overall Resort experience he thought. It was for this reason that the senior management were very happy to keep Dwayne on at the Resort and look after his needs and interests. He was to put it mildly good for business. Many women visited the Resort just to take in the breathtaking beauty of this amazing black stud. Word of mouth is an amazing form of advertising and Dwayne also did his best to encourage women to visit ARIBA.

There was something extraordinary about Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. As he looked at his reflection in the mirror he could see what made him unique and the centre of attention. The mirror reached all the way to the ceiling and it is slightly tinted. He truly is the Blacklion of Ghana. Among African cultures the lion has been regarded as a powerful and dangerous ruler of the grassland savannah. The extremely rare Blacklion is considered to be stronger and more ferocious than its ordinary counterpart and is sometimes associated with royalty. That is Dwayne, the most amazing Blacklion ever, a product of genetic chance and a healthy lifestyle. He was regal, he felt powerful and he felt royal. He attracted the attention of one that would be royal. He was now cultivating that attention and turning it into his own private pleasure and for the ladies. He wanted to please women and give them a black fantasy time they would never forget.

He looked at his reflection. His face has a chiselled look from the top of his head down to his size 13 feet. He had strong facial features and a face that would do any catwalk model justice. He was exceptionally good looking. His mother was a very beautiful woman so he figured he must have got his looks from Merlene Samuels. He had a strong forehead, high cheekbones and that chiselled jaw line that was drop dead gorgeous. His face would not be out of place in your leading male model magazines. He had stunning, piercing but alive, deep brown eyes and eyelashes that were as long as you could imagine. His eyes would simply catch attention and they would lure you like a bee to honey. His lips were typically African, big and very full. He stuck his tongue out. He was amazed at how pink it was, even a little red and it seem to stretch beyond any normal size tongue. It was long and thick, a little like some other part of his anatomy as he chuckled to himself. His tongue was like that of a spiny anteater but in his case it was sometimes eating something much more pleasant than ants and it made for an outlandish warm up exercise when it came to pleasuring a babe of his choice. Like bees he liked to harvest a good honey pot.

He had beautiful, flawless skin. He had long used a product available at the beauty shop at the Resort to scrub (a honey and almond scrub) to cleanse his face and a follow up product to moisten his facial skin. Long days in the sun can do a lot of damage to skin but he kept his skin so clean and in vibrant condition. His hair was shoulder length and black in colour. His hair was thick but very unusual as it was rather straight when let loose. Most guys of African origin would have curly hair and would keep it very short. In the past he would tie it back as a pony tail but at the moment he had his hair in classic dreadlocks. It looked sensational and definitely suited his face and the overall package of perfect physical specimen that he presented. It was not his idea to put his hair in dreadlocks.

The beauty shop also has a hairdressing salon. A local Jamaican girl, employed at the Resort, had talked him into allowing her to do his hair after work late one afternoon. She was just looking for an excuse to lay her hands on this young god like hunk and she was keen to enhance his look. Dwayne approved of the look. A lion should have a mane and his dreadlock mane was perfect. He was the perfect gentleman and did not follow through on the advances of his hairdresser. He was always a gentlemen but it is also true that he fancied the ladies and especially the ladies of white European origin. He laughed again as he looked at his prominent teeth. They were perfect teeth and a brilliant white in colour. He had never had any dental work. A life time of eating fish, rice, tropical fruit and vegetables had not done any damage to his teeth. He regularly brushed, both morning and night and gaggled a mouth wash to kill germs and protect the teeth. He was a health fanatic and this is typical of Dwayne in looking after his body or the ‘Temple’ as he called it. He continued to laugh as he thought of a ‘mate’ of his who remarked that Dwayne could be spotted easily in the dark if you could get him to smile or laugh. Those teeth simply shined through the dark and gave him away instantly. The colour of his skin certainly did little to give him away at night.

There was something extraordinary about Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. He continued to look at his impressive reflection. He is a mountainous hunk. There is no other way to say it. For a 20 year old to be so physically developed he felt blessed. He stood an amazing 6 foot 8 inches. That’s a height of 202+ centimetres or over 2 metres tall. He has been approached to play basketball but he likes the lifestyle of the beach and the surf too much to throw hoops for a living. There were better ways to make a living. Combined with that height, he last weighed in at just under 19 stone (or 275 lbs) or for those who understand metric an amazing 125 kilograms of lean hard muscle. He continued to look at his reflection that filled the tinted mirror. He was a ball of muscle from head to foot. He recently had his body fat taken and was measured at a body fat of 5%. Most elite athletes may be 10-15%. A body fat measure of 5% is freakish and difficult, almost impossible to sustain without a lifestyle commitment and a lot of self discipline. A constant diet of baked or steam fish, including tuna, rice, fresh garden vegetables and tropical fruits and a large daily intake of water all his life had obviously paid off. This combined with his almost daily heavy weight training in the Resort gym late at night had produced a flawless physique.

He used weight gain supplements such as protein powders but only ever mixed with water. He never used any illegal substances to build his body as he valued his ‘temple’ and his health and fitness above all else. He had the combination of amazing gene pool and lifestyle that had produced a Herculean black Adonis, a work of art that not even a laboratory could manufacture. He had no need to use illegal drugs. He did not look like a steroid freak. He looked totally natural. Professional bodybuilders do not look this good. Some, only a few rare exceptions, had his muscle mass but not his height. They look squat and rather ugly, just too big for their height but Dwayne looked like an Adonis to be worshipped and that’s what he wanted to do. He wants to make the ladies happy and he knows he does. Most bodybuilders had a definite off season look as well. They tended to look a bit grotesque at such times. Not young Dwayne Samuels. He had no off season. He always looked the same, ripped and shredded muscle pulsating and rippling at all times. He was a genetic freak. If your eyes were mistaken, you may think of him as being like a morphed computer image of a muscle hunk. But he was clearly better because every part of his body looked in total proportion. Nothing seemed unreal or fake. Even a genetic scientist could not have crafted such perfection.

There was something extraordinary about young Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. He stood back a metre, lowered his arms to lift the tight tank top over his head. As he pulled it off his head he glimpsed at his stretched torso and smiled. He noted the pronounced intercostals and the elevated hard as steel abdominals that you could truly wash your clothes on. He had an unusual ‘eight pac’ which he ran his right hand over all the way down to the top of the cut off jeans. He chuckled again to himself as he recalled the nickname ‘midnight’ which some of the Resort staff had given him. They joked he could go naked at night and not be seen provided he did not smile! His skin was pitch black, unusual in Jamaica. His mother Merlene was very dark and according to his mother his father was a classic black man from Ghana.

From shoulder to shoulder he stretched an incredible 30 inches across (77cm). When standing in a normal door frame his flaring deltoids on both shoulders virtually touched the edges of the frame. It was not unusual for him to walk through a door frame by turning his body slightly to one side. His chest was a massive 64 inches around (163cm) which was unusual for even the biggest bodybuilders. The wide expanse of his upper body tapered down symmetrically to a tiny narrow waist of barely 30 inches all the way around. When he sucked in his stomach and turned sideways the waist was so narrow he could easily enclose his big hand more than half way around it. It was so narrow when sucked in it seemed to create a depressed hollow under the vast expanse at the bottom of his rib cage.

He turned his back to face the tall mirror, gripped his small tight waist on both sides and fanned his back to admire the enormous ‘lats’ built and cut by the years of training heavy weights in the Resort gym. His spine was protected either side by elevated parallel ridges of muscle which followed the vertical spine on either side and only disappeared when they met the taut small of his lower back. It is this amazing V shape torso that initially takes the breath away of any unsuspecting onlooker; their eyes held transfixed by that gentle sway of his hips as he walks by.

He faced the mirror again to strike a left and then right bicep pose followed by a double bicep pose. His twin peaks ballooned an impossible 22.5 inches, perfect symmetry and rock hard. The ladies at the Resort always want to touch and feel his biceps when an opportunity arises. He smiled as he put his arms by his side and squeezed his pectorals together. Two slabs of hard sinuous, striated muscle that formed his pectorals ballooned out impossibly so, attached at one end to the breastbone and creating a deep chasm between the two pectorals. Even the Grand Canyon would approve of this pectoral development. His nipples were hard from the breeze driving back from the resort and they stretched out at least a centimetre from his pectorals. His chest was simply amazing. Someone could get lost between his pectorals he thought as he rubbed them from underneath and pushed them out to show off his erect nipples. He was getting a little horny and wanting to get himself off. He turned sideways again, straightened his arm to tense his pronounced triceps, admiring the classic upside down V shape separating the triceps. His pronounced obliques started from under the rib cage and ran all the way down at an angle to disappear below the cut off jeans, giving promise of what was lying dormant below.

There was something extraordinary about young Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. He unzipped the cut off jeans and dropped them to the floor, stepping out of them to kick them to one side only to land on top of a myriad of girlie magazines on the floor in front of the mirror. He stood dressed only in a tiny white lycra thong which hid nothing of his prominent manhood and the black CAT boots he always wore to work at the Resort. His tiny white thong was stretched to the limit doing very little to hide his protruding package and certainly little of his black pubic hair. He stretched out a leg and shook his quadriceps. Like a slab of muscular meat the quad rippled and rolled from one side to the other on his outstretched leg. His quadriceps measured 32 inches around and flared outwards in a curved arc that reached all the way to his groin at one end and his patella (knee cap) at the other end

He turned his back to the mirror. He loved to look at his glutes. He was sure the ladies visiting the Resort loved to sneak a look at his tremendous ass. So did the men, some in envy, a few in lust. He loved to tease them all as the cut off jeans only accentuated the twin moons of his ass. He liked to bend over and give people a teasing look. He squeezed and pinched the cheeks of his butt together, every muscular sinew clearly visible and vibrating perfectly in tune and symmetry. His butt jutted out from the lean small of his back. He had glutes that defied description, black, hard as steel, smooth and amazingly so shiny. The tiny thong strap was engulfed so much by the twin cheeks that the strap simply disappeared from view between the mountainous moons that comprised his ass. He pretended to do a dead lift. Stretching his huge hamstrings and causing the glutes to balloon out, ripple and wobble. He bent all the way over to almost touch the floor in a true bend over babe pose that he often admired in the girlie magazines. He loved the look of a beautiful white babe in bend over pose, especially if she showed a classic puckered pussy as if inviting this stud to taste and take his pleasure. He straightened up again to flex the calf muscle of his left leg. It was as if someone had transplanted two grapefruit in the back of his lower legs. He suspected all that walking up the mountain top had given him calves to rival a Papuan in the Southern Highlands of Papua New Guinea.

There was something extraordinary about young Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. He faced the mirror and noticed one of the girlie magazines was open at a stunning blond with big tits and gorgeous blue eyes. He has a love for white babes going back to the incident at the Resort just over three years ago now when he realised the magnetic effect he has on women, and especially some of the wealthy and stunning babes who visit the Resort. There was no time to reflect upon that awakening now. He was feeling very stimulated by his own reflection and the hot blonde in the magazine was simply adding to his developing erection. He ran his hands over his upper torso up and down his washboard and eventually hooked his thumbs under the tiny elastic side bands of the lycra thong. He rolled the thong down his massive tree trunk thighs which as always proved a difficult task with his thunderous quads stretching the lycra to almost breaking point in order to accommodate the removal of the pathetic garment that could not possibly do its cover up job. He chuckled a little to himself at that thought. It was all curled up as he kicked it away to join the cut off jeans near the girlie magazines.

He admired his naked reflection in the mirror. He is a truly humungous young stud with an insatiable appetite to pleasure white women of great beauty. He loves to get his ‘rocks’ off every day just thinking about beautiful women and the ‘blackfantasy’ that so many of them secretly crave but in a latent way, until they find the right time , place and person to bring that fantasy to a stark reality. That was always an amazing moment for them and for the ‘blacklion’. That was Dwayne’s mission; to provide white ladies with the ultimate sexual ‘blackfantasy’ and he loved to please them and take total control once he had them mesmerised. Black men had such a natural advantage he thought. He especially has such an advantage. The blackness of his skin only accentuated the rippling muscularity of his enhanced frame which was imposing and intimidating but so unbelievably exciting to women (and gay men).

There was something extraordinary about young Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. He was smooth all over, from top to bottom, thanks to the regular body waxing he received at the Resort beauty shop from the local girls who work there and who love to lay a hand upon his bodily temple. His pubic hair is trimmed and cropped. Under his arms remains some hair to trap the natural pheromones to attract the ladies. His black dreadlocked mane made him look like a “Blacklion” he had researched all about several years ago. He looked at his god like reflection. He was every white babe’s fantasy. His look was even further accentuated by the glow, even a natural sheen to his very black and unblemished skin. This enhanced the already extreme muscularity as it rippled and rolled as he posed in front of the mirror. His skin was very elastic, very thick and tough after years of surfing and being outdoors.

Several years ago one of the beauty shop employees had introduce him to a skin firming product, a lotion, that not only firmed the skin but made it glow and shimmer. The secret ingredients were Q10 Plus with Coenzymes Q10 plus R. He was not a chemistry enthusiast but several years of applying this lotion had definitely strengthened and firmed the skin whilst doubling its elasticity. His skin was sensational to touch and often drew many comments from the ladies seeking out his secret. Women love skin products. The lotion also contained Aloe Vera, vitamin E, glycerine, and cucumber essence, all the ingredients to protect and enhance the skin. It also contained a natural agent that made the skin shimmer and glow and the effect was lasting throughout the day, only fading a little as he went about his work at the Resort. All the body essentials in a body lotion that he liberally applied all over every day, especially in the morning after an early morning surf with his fibreglass board.

Sometimes he applied it at night before going to the gym for his regular 2 hour routine of intense resistance training. The effect of all this was to accentuate the muscularity and create a sexy sheen, a stud of natural beauty and health. Sometimes he could almost see a reflection in his skin the shimmer effect was so good but it was the glutes that just amazed people who had seen him butt naked. The glutes looked like polished stone, perhaps black granite or better polished marble, so smooth and shiny. The black marble god reflected in the mirror was a natural work of art which resulted from his gene pool and a lifestyle at The Resort something he would not trade for monetary offers elsewhere.

He looked again at his reflection. His body he regarded as his temple. He did all he could do to strengthen and care for it. He did not mark it with a single tattoo and he was not a fan of body piercing. The only exception is a small diamond stud in his right ear lobe. The only jewellery he wore was a small 18 ct gold neck chain with his star sign Taurus the bull in gold attached to the chain. He also had a 18ct gold chain around his right wrist, a gift from his mother. It was appropriate he was born under the star sign of Taurus as he regarded himself as a bull at times. He was fascinated by the stars in the night sky. Astronomy was a favourite hobby and pastime. He owned a large telescope which he often located on the veranda of his cabana. From the veranda he had a clear view of the night sky and during the day he could focus the telescope on the cove, the ‘sails of ARIBA’ and he could clearly see the top of the mountain, with its viewing ledge and the log cabin. His view to the island was unimpeded and he had seen some interesting things in his short stay at the cabana.