The 'Blacklion' Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fascinated by the stars and turned his telescope on them often. He was well aware of the constellations and their connections with ancient civilisations and cultures. His favourite constellation was Orion, visible in the night sky during the northern winter from October to March. It is south east of the neighbouring Taurus constellation under which star sign he was born. The Ancient Egyptians of the Old Kingdom (4th Dynasty) believed the stars of Orion and its neighbouring stars formed the image of the Egyptian God of Osiris. This God was the principal God of the underworld and judge of the dead and the Pharaohs of that time were believed to follow a Star Religion that professed that the dead kings were to become the star souls of Orion. He was fascinated that within the Great Pyramid of Giza, a shaft was discovered that makes its way from the Kings chamber through the main structure pointing directly at the belt of Orion. A second shaft from the Queens chamber points directly at the bright star of Sirius (not part of the Orion constellation) representing Isis the wife of Osiris. Sirius one of the brightest stars in the night sky is located to the left of the right foot of the God Osiris depicted by the stars of Orion. The alignment of the shafts to the stars is in reality so perfect and this fascinated young Dwayne. Also, the three pyramids of Giza built on the ground are in perfect alignment and shape with the three stars that make up the belt of Orion, symbolic of the God Osiris. Many believe that when the pyramids of Giza were built the Pharaohs were actually building Heaven on Earth and the shafts in the Great Pyramid were to assist the dead king on his journey to the afterlife to join the Gods in the stars.

He was aware of the Ancient Greek connections with Orion and the story amused him greatly. Orion was so named in honour of the Greek mythical figure ‘Orion the Hunter’. The Greeks believed the stars of the Orion constellation and the surrounding stars connected to make a pattern but in this case they formed an outline of ‘Orion the Hunter’. The hunter Orion was named from a mythical Greek hero famed, among other things, for his amorous pursuit of the Pleiades, the 7 daughters of the giant Atlas. The Orion constellation is principally made up of seven stars the most prominent being the red star Betelgeuse at the top left and the giant blue star Rigel at the bottom right. These stars to the Greeks represent the seven daughters of Atlas. According to Greek mythology, in order to protect the Pleiades from the hunter Orion, the Gods placed them among the stars, where Orion nightly stalks them across the night sky. An amusing story but young Dwayne often imagined he was the God Osiris from Egyptian Star Religion and often imagined he was ‘Orion the Hunter’ stalking the beautiful white women who often visited the Jamaican Gold Resort and the cove ARIBA. He was a hunter and the African legend of the Blacklion was very appropriate for this black muscle god who sought out his fortunate prey in order to always please and pleasure them in a way they could never find anywhere or anytime.

All this bodily reflection combined with the image of a gorgeous centrefold babe in the girlie magazine was making him very stimulated. He was very horny and it was time to relieve himself of his load, something he did regularly to ease the constant ache in his balls. There is something extraordinary about young Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. Standing impressively naked in front of the tall mirror that stretched all the way to the ceiling, he grinned and stared intently at the reflection of his bodily temple’s greatest muscle, the intimidating black ‘schlong’ between his thunder thighs. It jutted upwards from his groin area at roughly an angle of 30 degrees from the horizontal as if searching for someone to worship its grandeur. His breathtaking cock, like every other muscle in his body, looked genetically enhanced or computer morphed.

In its flaccid state his cock did not hang straight down to hug the rope like abductor muscles of his inner thighs but always jutted out as if beckoning to be touched, kissed, licked, stroked and worshipped. His balls where huge, the size of two large lemons and always aching for attention and release. His scrotum was always very firm and this was the reason why his cock never hung low and down. His cock sat atop tight balls that pushed his incredible penis forward. In its flaccid state it measured an amazing 9.5 inches in length and as thick as a can of cola. His cock jutted out its impressive inches ending in the perfect fireman’s helmet or head, big and bulbous, with a 12mm slit on the top of the head oozing great quantities of pre cum and assisting with the necessary lubrication to allow his coming jack off. He pretended he had an audience, something he loved to have, readying himself for the ultimate performance. With his left hand gripping around his mammoth cock at its base and his right hand squeezing the pre cum around the fireman’s helmet at the top of his cock, blood began to surge forth filling every vascular millimetre of his huge weapon. He began to groan and moan. The sexual sensations were enveloping his whole body and his brain flooded with visions of stunning babes like the one in the girlie magazine who was now the focus of his ravenous attention.

His cock just grew and grew. Blood filled every vascular pore as he grabbed his cock with now both hands, inches still to spare and began shamelessly pumping. Fully erect his piston measured an unbelievable 14 inches or just under 36 centimetres long. He was so thick that even he struggled to get his hand fully around its girth. It measured 8 inches around when fully erect. His cock was a jaw breaker and pussy buster if he wanted it to be but most girls would not be able to take his cock. On most guys it would simply look obscene, just too big but with his massive muscular frame it was perfectly in proportion and not out of place. He pushed it to the vertical with his right hand and he chuckled as he noticed it reached well past his navel when pressed against his steel abs. It was indeed true what people said about black guys and especially one with big hands and big feet. It had to be the most monstrous yet most stunning black cock ever imagined.

The other amazing thing he noticed was how his cock defied gravity. A cock of this size would surely hang down according to the laws of physics but Dwayne, now standing side on to the mirror, admired how this beauty actually pointed upwards just slightly above the parallel to the ground. It was so blood engorged it was as hard as a steel baseball bat. He began moving his hips in and out in a simulated fucking action causing his cock to bounce up and down slapping against his torso making a definite thudding sound as it smacked against his classic washboard.

Grabbing hold again with his right hand his cock felt so warm and he slapped it furiously many times into the palm of his left hand. He stroked it hard and fast and then did a twist like action on the head as pre cum spewed out of his slit providing all the necessary lubrication for a slick pump. He imagined his thick black rubbery pole smashing against an unsuspecting face or against the gorgeous butt of the girlie magazine babe who was posing with her butt pushed high and out as if to encourage penetration. He loved big firm tits and ass, his two favourite parts of female anatomy and it really made him hard looking at the amazing fitness babe in the magazine.. He truly was the Blacklion and the Jamaican Gold Resort, the aqua blue cove and the island sails of ‘ARIBA’, as well as the mountain backdrop was his savannah. He was free to roam his territory, seek out his lovely prey and deliver to them to the sexual blackfantasy of their lifetime.

There was something extraordinary about young Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. He delighted in what was about to happen. He again chuckled as he noticed the gold masking tape stuck to the floor. It was 2.6 metres or 260mm from the mirror according to the black texta marking on the tape. It was dated 2 weeks ago. He remembered the day well. It was a new record. A stunning brunette at the resort with the huge rock hard melons standing by the pool at the Resort in a tiny bikini was being photographed as he was cleaning a pool filter on the adjacent pool. She was gorgeous and the mental image of her perfectly formed tanned body sent him home with a boner. She did take the odd look at him as well. He just had to leave. That day the first three volleys of his cumshot had smashed into the mirror with amazing force. Today he felt the surge and he started to groan. He gripped his huge bat and shamelessly pumped again. The first volley erupted and fired in almost a straight line hitting the mirror at about 4 metres off the floor. It splattered as it hit with such great force and then began to ooze down under the inevitable weight of gravity. It was thick and the usual bright white colour and against his pitch black skin that was always a sight to be hold.

He continued to pump hard urging on the inevitable hot steam from his piston. The next two volleys followed an arc path, the second hitting the mirror at about 1 metre off the floor. The third landed just short of the mirror on the magazine babe he was imagining he was fucking from behind. Volley after volley followed with great force. He counted 15 amazing volleys of warm cum as he emptied his balls of their load, a load that nearly always was able to fill a cup or a test tube. The sensations were always able to send him delirious but it was not a record. Two weeks ago that stunning brunette stimulated him so much that he hit the mirror on the full three times in a row. He always shot a big load. It was not unusual for him to shoot at least 15 volleys of warm cum before the sperm simply commenced to ooze out slowly from the big slit at the top of the fireman’s helmet shaped head of his cock. A few more squeezes to drain the last precious drops and he was done.

There was something extraordinary about young Dwayne Samuels even from an early age. The buckets of cum and the force of his ejaculations was a gift to be saved only for those ladies he fancied the most. He again chuckled to himself as he thought that he could do a Jamaican bukkake all on his own. Bukkake is Japanese and involves dozens of men relieving themselves all over one girl, one at a time, so that in the end she was literally saturated in cum. Sometimes it is known as a cumbath but he was capable of delivering a ferocious cumbath by himself. He chuckled again to himself as he remembered his name for a cup of his cum. He called it a protein shake for the ladies but only for the right person at the right time and place. His cock still jutted out in an arc as the last drops of protein oozed from the long slit on top of the fireman’s head of his cock.

He was tempted to ‘jack off’ again as he had often done but he suddenly became very aware of the noise of his file server in the corner of the same room which has the mirror. He turned to face the two networked computers atop a workstation and the file server that stored large files for uploading that a good friend by the name of Dominic had organised for his business. He cleaned up the mess and wiped down the mirror. He grabbed a cool silk ‘lap lap’ and wrapped it around his narrow waist. He must check his email he thought as he moved towards his computer workstation.

‘The Blacklion’ a story of erotic fantasy and fiction.

To be continued...

*

Comments are welcomed but please read the disclaimer and comments at the commencement of chapter 1. There will be many chapters of the ‘Blacklion’ if it is well received. I have many ideas for his amazing erotic and sexual adventures.