The 'Blacklion' Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of the ultimate black adonis.
13.5k words
4.43
65.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebruce2
thebruce2
36 Followers

Major Themes:

M/F; M/F x many ladies; interracial sex 'black on blondes'; male stripping; muscle worship; sexual fantasy especially black fantasy; cock tease and cock worship; male sexual domination.

Disclaimer:

The Story of The Blacklion and its many chapters is a work of erotic fiction and fantasy. It is meant to provide entertainment for the reader. The story is a work of fiction and is not based upon any real life characters or real life places. The views and themes explored throughout the story are not necessarily the views and ideas of the writer. They simply explore the idea that many white western or European ladies fantasise about black men sexually and especially exceptionally muscular and endowed black men. No offence is meant nor is there any racial prejudice intended. On the contrary this fantasy story celebrates the exceptional black male. The story is of a highly sexual and erotic nature designed for enjoyment. The writing is more often erotic than sexual. The major audience is designed and intended to be women, especially white women (married or single) and married couples but it is hoped that the adventures of the Blacklion will be enjoyed by all.

The writer would appreciate constructive feedback. Please address all correspondence to the email in my profile.

Chapter 2: 'Midnightdreams'

Special Note:

Before reading Chapter 2 the reader is asked to read Chapter 1 'Introducing the Blacklion' posted at The 'Literotica' site. The story of The Blacklion is continuous and information in a previous chapter is assumed to have been read. The enjoyment of this erotic tale is best achieved if read in the order of the chapter numbers. Although sexual in its content the story aims to be more erotic than sexual. It is primarily aimed at women but hopefully will please many an avid reader who are fond of this particular genre of writing.

Dwayne walked towards his black leather ergonomic chair that was positioned directly in front of his 19 inch LCD computer monitor. As he approached the chair he picked up a dark blue silk 'lap lap', a sarong that was lying over his computer workstation desk and quickly tied it around his waist. He liked the feel of the smooth, cool silk against his naked flesh and the dark blue colour contrasted strongly with his midnight black skin. Perhaps it would help to cool him down a little he thought. His huge cock was still half erect from the intense release he had just had in front of the mirror and he was still feeling very horny. He had to push his huge cock down his thick left thigh in order to manoeuvre the sarong into place. His cock fought vainly for release and there was no doubting its presence as it caused his sarong to stretch outwards as if it was a piece of tent canvass responding to the tent pole in order to hold it upright. It was time to check his email and perhaps reply to a few enquiries.

It was obvious that Dwayne's friend Dominic had been to the cabana today as there were CDs everywhere and a half completed can of lemon/lime soft drink. He had grown up with Dominic and trusted him enormously. He worked at the Resort installing and maintaining the surveillance equipment that was in place for security purposes. He was an electronics whiz and there was nothing he did not understand about computing. He has been teaching Dwayne about the computers and especially the nearby file server that contained many photosets and short movies for uploading to the paying customer. It was not unusual for Dominic to be at the cabana during the day when Dwayne was at the Resort. He installed all the computers and its software, as well as building the file server and its connection to the networked computers. Dwayne had two computers, both networked with all the associated hardware such as printer, fax, scanner, speakers and a web cam. Dominic was in the process of installing 'web cams' throughout the cabana that would give a viewer the ability to watch the 'Blacklion' at home, uninterrupted and in every room, as he moved from one room to another. Dwayne expected this outstanding technology to be operational by the end of the week and it was guaranteed to increase the membership at his website significantly. Both computers were connected to the file server which stored the many photo sets of Dwayne as well as the short movies which paying customers could download when online. The business concept called 'Midnight Dreams' was Dwayne's concept and Dominic was his technical support when he needed him. Dominic was also the photographer for the photo sets and he shot all the movies of Dwayne currently on the file server that were shot on location, either in the cabana or in and around ARIBA. Dwayne opened his email and was delighted to see many messages in his inbox. This was not unusual.

.................................................

It had been a long day and night for Ally (short for Allison) Benson. She did not sleep well. She had spent the previous day at the gym taking many of her clients through their workouts, explaining diet and nutritional requirements and discussing their training programmes that she had prepared for them. She had also done a fitness assessment on a new client as well. That was a typical day for her. Ally is the sole owner of her personal training business simply called 'Totally Trained'. The name of the business was thoughtful as it suggests that Ally does more than show customers how to pump iron and do cardiovascular exercises. She is a fully qualified nutritionist as well. She had started her personal training business over three years ago and it was so successful that she needed four staff to assist her now to cater to the growing needs of many people who simply want to improve their fitness, feel better and get into better shape. She is in great demand because she is so good at what she does. She knew she had credibility with customers as she trained at the gym herself and clearly practiced what she preached. At 25 years old she was in outstanding shape and she was a very beautiful green eyed blonde. She turned heads in the gym but she was very professional at what she did and that was the secret to her business success for one still so young. Just the same, she dressed in stylish gym training clothing that enhanced her firm, full breasted and curvaceous figure, a figure that was extremely toned yet very, very feminine.

It was early morning and yesterday had been an especially long day for Ally. She was starting later today, as she recalled the conversation she had with Cynthia just yesterday. Cynthia is one of her regular female clients. With the business now doing so well and with excellent staff on hand to work with established clients, Ally had discussed with Cynthia the need to take a break. Three years is such a long time to have not had a holiday and it had been a very long and at times tiring, even stressful three years getting 'Totally Trained' through the difficult establishment stage of the business life cycle. Ally was also training hard herself. She was a successful natural figure and fitness model who, among other things, had done many photo shoots for leading muscle and fitness magazines in Australasia and the United States. She had won many local and a few International Miss Figure and Fitness competitions over the last six years. She had used her knowledge of the industry and her love of health, fitness and beauty to launch her business concept at considerable financial risk to herself.

During that time she had also broke up with Robert, her Australian boyfriend of four years when she was 24 years old. It was a painful and stressful break up as well. They had been a couple for nearly 5 years. Since the collapse of that close relationship Ally had dated a few guys but she had discriminating taste in men. She was also highly focussed on the business that she did not have time for another close personal relationship. The few guys she dated were all athletes and had muscular physiques. That was her preference. She was physically stimulated by a young, fit, muscular physique and loved the muscular male. She had allowed herself a few moments of sexual release in recent months. One favourite in particular was Kane, who she met at a product launch for some fitness equipment. She sampled and tasted his steel equipment several times but despite his constant ringing she was not all that keen to enter another relationship. Besides she was looking for a guy with muscles and a brain, not always the easiest combination to find. Kane was a nice guy and he looked great but he was not the most intelligent man in Sydney, a city with over four million people. He was however a great fuck and Ally was sure she brought out a stellar performance in him the several times they had exploded together.

As Ally walked into her private study that also doubled as her administration office in her Sydney waterfront apartment, she remembered the black business card that her client Cynthia had slipped to her in her office yesterday after she had printed off Cynthia's training programme for the next week. It had been a very cold night in Sydney and the morning did not promise to bring better weather for the new day. Sydney was welcoming another winter with a sudden cold snap from the south. Winters in Sydney are nothing like Europe but everything is always relative (one of her favourite sayings) and the rain outside was being driven sideways by a strong cold wind that had Ally thinking more about the advice that Cynthia had given her. Perhaps the need to finally take a holiday was exactly what she needed. Ally had just had a hot shower. She was dressed in white woollen track suit pants and matching loose fitting top with her business name 'Totally Trained' written on the back and with the TT logo on the front. She was totally naked underneath as she was not expecting any company on this most miserable morning. She would go to the gym later than normal and had rung one of her trained staff to take one of her early clients. She placed the cup of warm 'Milo' chocolate drink on her desk and turned on her desktop computer. She reached for the black business card that Cynthia had given her today and was intrigued by what she was looking at. Cynthia had only said to log on and 'visit' the internet site on this business card for the erotic experience of her life. Ally had not really looked at the card at the gym which is located in Sydney's Central Business District where her business had its base. She had simply placed it in her carry bag and had only remembered it when she was towelling off her fit and toned body after a hot shower which had woken her and had her feeling both refreshed and relaxed.

The business card was a standard size, totally black, so simple in design and the only contrast was some gold shiny, embossed print that contained some contact information. It was a very striking colour contrast she thought and a very intriguing business card. It had no logo, just some writing but she was both impressed and very intrigued with it and especially intrigued by its simple message.

Visit The Blacklion at........................

Midnightdreams

For a ladies eye's only.

Ally clicked on the Internet Explorer icon to go online. She had ninemsn set as her homepage. She immediately typed into the search the web bar (search engine at that site) the word 'midnightdreams' and waited for the search engine to load the internet hyperlinks. She noted the web address she was looking for was the third hyperlink on the list and not knowing what to expect she clicked on the hyperlink that indicated the web address on the black business card with the gold embossed writing. She had broadband with a well respected 'Telco' in Sydney Australia so the page loaded very quickly. She looked curiously at her large LCD computer monitor as the site began to load a Flash media presentation.

What followed stunned her so but most definitely got her undivided and undisputed attention. From that moment and unknown to Ally Benson she was set on a course for the erotic and sexual experience of her lifetime: the realisation of a fantasy that she had often thought about and conjured in her mindset. She confessed to herself that the muscular black male was a fantasy she had long dwelled upon but never pursued. Big, 'ripped' and defined musculature looks significantly more enhanced against the background of dark or black skin. That is why white bodybuilders colour their skin when competing. They also oil their bodies for the same reason. Ally had often thought black muscle and fitness competitors had a natural advantage over their competition and she quietly confessed to herself a love of the look of a well developed black male. She found it stimulating and erotic. She had read somewhere that many white western women harbour (secretly or almost latently) erotic black fantasies accompanied by a pent up sexual desire but rarely acted on that fantasy. Some of her female customers often talked to her when she was supervising their training about having a sexual liaison with an attractive black male and there was the usual speculation about the size of a black mans cock. She had remembered several times at contests feeling sexually excited at the sight of a ripped black muscular male but had never taken that latent desire to another level despite obvious opportunities that have been presented to her in the circle that Ally keeps.

The Flash Media presentation lasted for about a minute. It appeared to be a very elite and exceptionally muscular as well as tall young man (a serious understatement), dressed only in a dark blue jock strap, dancing under a strobe light ball with his amazing body moving in all directions both forward and back, as well as spinning and turning around. He was from what she could make out, naked except for the jock strap and he was definitely a black man, the most amazing example of male muscular perfection she had ever seen in her lifetime. It should be said that Ally had seen many muscular men at the gym, at photo shoots and at muscle contests. The strobe effect was both very sexy and intriguing as it enhanced the look of this god like young stud and gave only a strong hint of the nakedness of this incredible young man. It was both teasing as well as mysterious, yet tempting and definitely grabbed one's attention as Ally sat riveted to her chair and tried to make out his form which kept dancing to the music playing on her speakers. She struggled to focus on something so unreal that bobbed up and down enclosed in the jockstrap. No it is not possible she thought and thought the strobe was playing tricks with her sight. That is more than trouser trout he is containing in that jock strap. The words 'welcome ladies from the Blacklion to your midnight dream' kept crossing the screen as the music, a strong hypnotic and seductive African drum beat eventually faded away. As the music faded, the flash media presentation also faded away, having so convincingly done its job of getting the attention of the unsuspecting visitor. Like all visitors, Ally was now a captive audience and very keen to explore this site further. It appealed to her latent black desire and black fantasy that she harboured like so many white western women.

As the flash media presentation faded along with the seductive drum beat that conjured up thoughts of wild, even primitive savagery, it was replaced by the home page of "The Blacklion". At least that was the title to the page or window she was now viewing. The home page was very simple. It had a close up facial photograph of a stunningly good looking young black male in dreadlocks. He was very black and had the most exceptional smile exposing the most perfect white teeth. Underneath the photo was a simple message of 'Hello and welcome ladies from the Blacklion' and the following words appeared at the bottom of the page.

'Among African cultures the lion has been regarded as a powerful and dangerous ruler of the grassland savannah. The extremely rare Blacklion is considered to be stronger and more ferocious than its ordinary counterpart and is sometimes associated with royalty. Please feel at home to roam free on my cyberspace savannah and if you like, you are most welcome to establish contact with the intention of satisfying your strong physical, emotional and sexual black fantasises. Please feel free to explore the hyperlinks above.'

Across the top of the home page were a number of hyperlinks opening the 'surfer' of the internet to the world of The Blacklion. Ally noted that some of these hyperlinks were rather typical when constructing a website for individuals on the internet. She noted the hyperlinks as she scanned across the top of the home page: My Profile; My Statistics; A Photo Gallery; My Personal Services; Guestbook; Contact; and Links. Under the facial shot of this good looking young man was another hyperlink that simply said 'Visit My XXX Site". That had her heart racing and her skin tingling with heat flush and she admitted to herself a strong desire to continue to explore the site. She felt so compelled to open the hyperlinks each in turn and find out exactly why Cynthia had described this journey as potentially the most erotic experience of her life. She was surprised to see her left hand was now under her track suit top and heading up her strong stomach to fondle her left breast and nipple. She was aroused and yet the journey was only just beginning.

Clicking her scroll mouse on 'My Profile' she found some small text superimposed on another facial photo of this exceptionally good looking young black man. She had seen many photographs of male models but this young man was simply breathtaking to look at. His face was so chiselled, masculine and alive. He had a smile that would knock you out and his eyes were so alluring in their affect. The writing read as if it was a brief auto biography. The Blacklion at 20 years old lived and worked in Jamaica near the plush Jamaica Gold Resort. Strange but no real name was given at the site. His location was given as 'The cove of ARIBA' near Kingston Town. She was very surprised to learn he was of mixed African and Caribbean blood. She had been to the cricket in the past with her former boyfriend Robert to watch a Test match between Australia and the West Indies at the famous Sydney Cricket Ground. Whilst Robert watched and applauded the cricket, she remembered closely watching a very tall West Indian fast bowler from Barbados who was just a wonderful specimen of black male. That was her secret highlight from that sporting encounter which after 5 days ended in a draw. She found it hard to understand why so many fans got so excited about a game that went for 5 days and did not have a result. The only saving grace she thought was seeing those black West Indian cricketers from the Members Stand located close to the player's change rooms. She knew very little about Ghana except they were skilled at soccer having qualified for the World Cup a couple of times. His hobbies were listed as bodybuilding and weight training, surfing, fishing, history (especially ancient civilisations and mythology) as well as cosmology and astronomy. She thought that an odd combination of interests but the makings of a fascinating guy and someone rather different to the guys she knew and mixed with at work and socially.

She clicked on the link called 'Statistics'. She could not believe the facts listed. Most bodybuilders are short and very muscular. They look somewhat unnatural and many look ugly because of the short, squatty look. The Blacklion had that rare combination of height and size (weight) in the extreme and the huge muscularity all over would not look ugly. She read all the statistics. As Ally knew much about bodybuilding, she could relate to the statistics listed for chest, shoulders, biceps, waist, quadriceps, calves and so on. The Blacklion is almost unreal, even mystical if the dimensions quoted are true. He was a god like figure in terms of physical size. She tried to imagine a stunning guy as wide as a door frame at the shoulders with a height over two metres. This is a male Adonis that would be physically imposing and intimidating for most women but the thought of a classic V shape torso that these statistics would translate to set her imagination wild. She tried to imagine herself standing in front of him. At 5 foot 1 inch tall and only 61 kilograms she would be staring at his washboard and staring up at his mountainous pectorals that would adorn his black marble 19 stone muscular frame. She imagined being swept up by this giant of a young man, as if she were a rag doll and thrown on a bed or lounge before being savagely ravished and devoured. She gulped at the mere mention of his most important muscle between his massive thighs. I t simply stated 'XXXL hung and cut'. She remembered the many comments from her female clients, speculating about the size of a black man's cock. Could it be true she thought? Kane was a good nine inches when he fucked her several times and that drove her delirious at times. How big is the Blacklion she speculated? She became aware of her right hand now rubbing her moist 'cunt' and her aroused clitoris, her finger easily penetrating between her legs. She was so excited and very wet. She was amazed at the stimulation being brought on by only her imagination, the information she had read so far, as well as her latent desire for a chiselled, muscular black male.

thebruce2
thebruce2
36 Followers