The 'Blacklion' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her heart beating more rapidly Ally clicked on the link called 'My Photo Gallery'. The page opened with two sides. Down the left hand side were 20 thumbnails (small photographs) of the Blacklion. They were stated as recent and G Rated (meaning not showing total nudity) but they really left little to the imagination in a few cases. By clicking on the thumbnails they enlarged on the right hand side of the page and the first thumbnail was already enlarged and set as a default picture on the page. The photographs were simply breathtaking; all in colour, very large, very high quality and very artistic in some cases to show the musculature of the Blacklion. Some were autographed as the Blacklion at the bottom right. She immediately tried to save a photograph as a 'jpeg' to her hard drive but was disappointed to see that 'right click was disabled' to use computer speak. The Blacklion has copyrighted all photographs at the site, preventing the downloading of the photographs and therefore restricting the viewing of the photos to only those who visit his website 'midnightdreams dot com.' Enlarging each photograph in turn, she was spell bound and she could only agree that this amazing stud would surely be any babes midnight dream. She thought about the naming of this web site. Did the Blacklion mean it literally that he would be a ladies midnight dream or was it a reference to the very black colour of his glowing skin. Perhaps it was both and she thought it to be a clever name for the window to his world.

Ally loved his dreadlocks. It suited his chiselled face and the square jaw line. There were a few photos of him clothed in what appeared to be gym gear, in this case long dark blue lycra tights and a gold tank top. It was like watching a strip show. The tank top was gradually removed in successive photos revealing his huge upper torso which was highlighted both front and back. There was a close up of his incredible washboard abs which looked like black corrugated iron. The shoulders and biceps were huge and his pectorals divided by a very deep divide. They jutted from his chest like mountains and they were so striated and smooth. There was a cheeky photograph with his back to the camera lowering the long tights that hugged his smooth glutes and massive tree trunk thighs. This exposed a white thong and his ass cheeks which were magnificently shaped, hard as steel and rippled with muscle. It was the last two photographs that sent her to a place she had never imagined she could go. Most women do not necessary become stimulated looking at photos of near naked men. Girlie magazines by the hundreds are testament to the desire of men to look at naked women but there were very few successful magazines showing the naked male that targeted women. The market for such magazines most often targeted gay men who had a discriminating taste for muscle to worship.

The last two photographs of the Blacklion showed him emerging from the surf at a beach where some of these G-rated photos were taken. He was sporting only the white lycra thong similar to the one in the previous photos which was cut and designed in such a way that it showed and accommodated his massive cock. The combination of the brilliant sunshine on the day these photographs were taken and the wet look from the surf accentuated his ripped and pronounced musculature. The salt water made the thong semi transparent. The thong stuck firmly to his cock trapped underneath the lycra such that both its shape and size were noticeably visible to Ally. It left very little to her imagination and what it didn't leave to imagination Ally found herself mentally visualising the remainder. The outline of his huge long and thick cock left Ally speechless and it was in its flaccid state she thought to herself. He was sporting more than trouser trout and it looked positively threatening in a sexual way. It was at least as big as Kane's cock when his cock was fully hard and it was considerably thicker. She gasped thinking what it would be like blood engorged and fully erect.

Both these photographs were obviously part of a complete series and in this case the two prints were intentionally close up, spanning the Blacklion from head to foot as he raised his thunderous thighs to run out of the surf. His unbelievable cock jutted out at a 45 degree angle to the sand and it was clearly visible (up to a point!) through the wet thong. The water appeared to run away from his amazing V shaped frame in large droplets, much like water forms droplets on a car bonnet after it has been waxed and polished. His skin was so obviously smooth, tough and it appeared to reflect the natural strong sunlight of this particular day the photos were taken. Ally was amazed at his narrow waist that accentuated the very thick and wide upper body. She sighed and thought that there is something so powerful and compelling about a man with a stand out muscular V shaped torso. It is a dominating type of look and one of total power and control over others. It really made her so wet between the legs. It was playing havoc with her hormones and her imaginative mind. It was bringing out carnal, primitive, even animal instincts that she never knew she had. This was no fantasy. Could this black man mountain be real? Could the image be computer enhanced? She was no technology expert but the photos looked so realistic. As she returned to a more conscious state of mind, she was surprised to find herself lounging back in her padded chair rubbing her clitoris which was now very hard and very pronounced. She had a large clitoris and her male sexual partners always delighted in giving her oral sex. This was something her long time boyfriend Robert did not do enough off and she thought that they must have been sexually incompatible. She rarely had trouble having an orgasm when indulging in sexual contact, either self induced or by a male partner but to be so affected by a photograph or two of the male anatomy was unheard of for Ally Benson. According to researchers it was unusual also for most women. As she stared at the photo of the Blacklion emerging from the surf, she rubbed her clitoris firmly with her right hand fingers and massaged her full firm left breast and nipple with her left hand and fingers. The nipples were enlarged and tingling between her teasing thumb and index finger. She felt a huge wave of physical release as her body started to shake and roll. She was almost convulsing, her tongue thrashed in and out of her mouth excitedly. She let out a scream and let herself go over the edge in a violent orgasm that left her a little exhausted but wanting more.

She recovered to sit more upright, her left hand still manipulating her breast and hard nipple. She released the breast and clicked on the next hyperlink 'My Services'. She speculated or perhaps subconsciously hoped that this black hunk could become reality in some way rather than an internet image or a fabric of her own vivid imagination. She read the information on this page after the window opened far too slowly for her liking. She was child like in terms of her patience with the technology now and she had an excellent broadband connection. She was amazed at the message conveyed. The page said initially that all services are for ladies only. The Blacklion is definitely heterosexual she thought. That was made very clear. A number of services were listed and prices quoted in American dollars. The services included massage and erotic massage; private muscle show and male stripper (for individuals and groups); personal gym instruction (at the Jamaica Gold Resort gym only) and as an escort (or companion) for all occasions. The message indicated that the Blacklion was available for international travel (with rates to be negotiable) but most services were available in Kingston Town, Jamaica and especially to ladies who were guests at the Jamaica Gold Resort. There were several disclaimers at the bottom of the services page. Again it stressed a ladies only service. It also stressed no husbands or boyfriends are to be present during a meeting and that was non negotiable. It also stated clearly that sexual favours were not part of the quoted services and prices listed above. However, it clearly stated that sexual favours may be privately negotiated when a service is provided if the lady concerned desired sexual satisfaction but it was also very clear that sexual favours were at the complete and total discretion of the Blacklion. Ally took this to mean it would only happen if a lady was interested and the Blacklion was more than happy to thoroughly service her. He sounds very fussy she thought but that's good she thought. He also stated satisfaction was completely guaranteed and Ally could most definitely believe that. She tried to imagine how it would feel to have his hands massaging her naked body. The final statement said that no photographs or film were to be taken at a meeting. Allison Benson felt compelled to continue to look further at the website.

She clicked on the Guestbook and the Links pages. The guestbook was an opportunity for visitors to sign in and leave a simple message. Messages were confined to no more than 50 words it said. A guest could leave their name and email (optional), their location and the messages were dated. From the names who had signed the guestbook two things were obviously clear. This website had been operational for nearly four months as indicated by the very first signing by Rosalie (the name provided) who lived in Argentina. There were so many guests but it was also clear that both men and women had signed the guestbook, probably more men than women. Ally assumed those men to be either gay or muscle worshippers. There were many messages from women all around the globe, including North America, Europe, parts of Asia and from as far away as 'downunder' she was pleased to see. Ally was not the only Australian babe to have looked at the website of the Blacklion. Some comments were amusing but most were very complimentary and in some cases very, very suggestive. One message said 'I would love to run my nails down your washboard and play with your piston Blacklion'. The message was from Jane who lived in California and was dated only two days ago.

The Links page had only one link. It was the web address of the Jamaica Gold Resort. She had a brief look and noted that it detailed the many facilities of the Resort, the accommodation and there was an online booking facility. Some of the photographs of the Resort and its surrounds were rather spectacular. The island of ARIBA with it rock sails reaching for the sky looked like a small island paradise. The waterfalls on the mountain walk looked so incredibly inviting. Ally loved to bushwalk so this especially appealed to her. She read a little information about Jamaica and Kingston Town and it was as if the sound of the winter wind outside her apartment in Sydney faded into oblivion. It was beckoning her to take a trip 'where the nights are gay and the sun shines daily on a mountain top'. Cynthia was definitely correct. Ally needed a break and maybe a little male attention. She was deserving of a reward for her hard work and success over the past three years. The Jamaica Gold Resort was rather exclusive and certainly not cheap but it was certainly very affordable to Ally. It was obvious that it catered for a younger clientele and was especially aiming to attract single and independent women of means. She definitely fitted that category. The thought of a contrived meeting with the Blacklion made her head spin a little she admitted to herself and she was outrageously moved to act on that strong desire.

She clicked to return to the homepage of the Blacklion. She remembered the link "Visit my XXX Site" at the bottom of that page. She nervously shuffled in her work station chair and clicked the hyperlink to read a little information that was provided. By using a credit card, a visitor could enter the wondrous world of the Blacklion to view many large photosets of the Blacklion that contain full frontal nudity. Apparently the photosets were in themes and she was excited to read that it did include the full set from the G-Rated photos included in 'My Photo Gallery' that she was so affected by just a little earlier. Allison Benson had never used a credit card online for anything other than internet banking. Like many Australians she was sceptical about the security of her data and had heard many stories about online fraud. The information also made mention of a selection of short movies of the Blacklion that contained full frontal nudity and sexual content. She wondered whether that would involve sexual favours with a lucky babe. She was instantly so envious but the desire to satisfy her visual senses outweighed her normal concerns about internet security. The information said the movies were in two formats: either the Quicktime format or available using Windows Media player. She did have the latest version of Quicktime Professional installed on her desktop, as she often watched movies from bodybuilding contests and especially female natural figure or physique contests. She herself had been filmed in a Miss Natural Physique contest held in Malaysia just 5 months ago. Ally was the runner up in that contest and it was available online at several muscle and fitness sites. Ally Benson was now baited and hooked. All that remained was for her to taken on board by the carnal attraction of this black muscle god who was like no other male specimen she had ever seen in her life. Her latent black fantasies saw her surrender to her libido and she reached for her Gold Mastercard in her handbag nearby.

She was comforted by the assurance of the 'VeriSecure' sign (indicating maximum internet security at this site) and she proceeded to fill in the online details to purchase a one month membership (30 days membership) to the web site of the Blacklion at www.midnightdreams.com. The membership was not a recurring membership and would have to be renewed at the end of the month if she desired. It took a few minutes to organise but she eventually got a message that her transaction was successful, to note the receipted information and print a copy for future reference. It also contained a reminder of her username (aussiebabe) and password (Blacklion) for accessing the website. She stared somewhat anxiously but excitedly at the final message which was a hyperlink saying "Proceed to your Midnight Dream'. Before doing this she needed a break, not only to get her head together but to make another hot Milo drink as it would relax her a little more. She was like all 'aussies'. She had grown up on Milo and vegemite and was cursing the American Corporations for buying these Australian icons. She was proudly Australian and reminded herself that Australia had been already been granted two modern Olympics, (in Melbourne 1956 and Sydney 2000). She thought this was amazing for a nation that began only 220 years ago as a British penal colony. She hurried back to her workstation and proceeded to her awaiting midnight dream!

The site was very easy to navigate. There were 8 photosets listed, and each photoset contained over 100 high quality, large and sequenced photographs in and out of whatever clothing was appropriate for the theme of the photoset. The photographs generally contained no annoying writing to detract from the visual pleasure of each photograph and she quickly learned that each photo was copyright again (right click disabled). She was frustrated by that. She would love to collect pictures of this incredible hunk. The first photograph for each photoset was located down the left as a thumbnail and when the thumbnail was double clicked it loaded over 100 thumbnails for that photoset on the right main side of the screen. Each of these was again a thumbnail which enlarged to fill the screen with breathtaking images of the amazing Blacklion. The photosets were titled with inviting themes: Training in the Gym; Posing In Front of the Mirror (Reflections); At the Beach; At the Waterfall; On the Island of ARIBA; In the Shower; Lying in Bed and Lucky Lounge. There was a promise to add a new complete photoset as an update at least once a month. Ally reasoned new material would keep a customer coming back or to encourage them to renew their membership at the end of the month.

Ally Benson could not resist clicking on the initial thumbnail of the set named 'At the Beach' and was excited to see it was the full set of the photographs of the Blacklion at the beach that she had been so affected by when viewing the G-Rated thumbnails just a little earlier. As the photos rapidly loaded she noted the photos of the Blacklion emerging from the surf dressed only in a tiny white lycra thong that did so little to hide so much male manhood. The last few photographs in this series made Ally gasp. The Blacklion was standing on the beach with his hands clasped and stretched behind his dreadlocked head. The view was a classic side view. His back was slightly arched and his huge chest was fully extended as if he had taken a deep, deep breath to fill his lungs and rib cage with an impossible amount of air. His exposed nipple from the side view was so obviously hard and enormous as it stuck out from the mountain of muscle that was his pectoral. He was in full view, photographed from head to foot and was sucking air into his lungs. He was standing there totally naked, from a side view, in all his glory for all to marvel and behold. The narrowness of his impossible waist contrasted strongly with the expanded chest and the intercostals were so pronounced. He was tilting his head back as if to invite the breeze, probably coming off the water he had just emerged from. His thick back seemed to slope upwards away from the tight small of his lower back. His powerful butt ballooned outwards and was obviously hard and incredibly muscled.

His body was very black, not a brown ebony colour but as black as midnight. His skin was smooth and so shiny from the surf and that enhanced every muscle sinew and fibre. She stared in disbelief at his magnificent cock. It jutted out what appeared to be an impossible length almost parallel to the sand. Hanging off the length of this black shaft was the white lycra thong he had removed over twenty photographs earlier. His cock was hard enough to enable the thong to simply be suspended in the air as it hung down from about the middle of its extended length. He truly had an amazing flagpole. The cock traced back to the largest balls imaginable trapped in a very hardened scrotum so affected by the surf. It was impossible to estimate the length of his manhood but it was clearly the biggest cock she had ever seen and very thick as well. She thought it likely that his cock was still not fully erect but probably at about ¾ of his hardness. The head was the perfect fireman's helmet, big and bulbous. It seemed to crave attention and touch from a fist or perhaps a mouth. She couldn't help but wonder how it would feel stretching her lips apart and filling her whole mouth. She instinctively licked her lips several times. Was it at all possible to take this monster in the mouth she thought? The Blacklion was a god like image, a black Adonis who was completely at peace with his male nakedness and sexuality. Ally was having heart palpitations. The heart raced and even seemed to skip a beat or two every now and then. He was a breathtaking male mountain who obviously loved to show off all his assets as some of the photographs in this series clearly highlighted in extreme close up, his muscular torso and the black anaconda he had between his legs. Ally exited this photoset feeling so flushed and turned on. Her loins were raging and her 'cunt' was saturating her track suit pants. Why was she so affected by the virile black young hunk who she was intrigued to know as only the Blacklion? Was this her ultimate fantasy? She loved muscles, loved fit and virile guys and he had the whole anatomical chart so perfectly represented that he would make the ultimate live model at an art class. Ally thought she would probably drop her crayons or brush if this black hunk dropped his robe to be a live model for sketching or painting. He was the very essence of 'Man As Art.'