The 'Blacklion' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally returned to see what small movies could be downloaded to her computer. She noted the message of a live web cam throughout the cabana of the Blacklion. Apparently it was a coming soon feature that was set to excite many a visitor. It would soon be possible to watch this Adonis live at home in all his glory. That was an exciting thought she confessed to herself. She noticed that there were only 4 movies, each in two playing formats (Quicktime and Windows Media Player). There was a statement that a new movie would be available every 1-2 months. That made sense as she had already noted that the website had been operational about 4 months. She looked at the titles of the movies and there were titles similar to the photo sets: In the Shower; In the Gym; In Front of the Mirror (Reflections) and Morning Glory. Is it possible you can watch this black muscle God in action and in living colour right this moment? Suddenly she was very nervous but excited at the prospect of seeing him move and pose. She pondered a little over which movie to download. She thought about 'In the Gym' because that title was completely in her comfort zone. She decided on the last title 'Morning Glory'. She did not really know what it meant and suspected it would be the least offensive, not that offence was something that really bothered her a great deal. She clicked on the movie 'Morning Glory' and the Quicktime programme loaded and begun to play the movie. She enlarged the screen to maximum and it went black to display the title and some credits. Suddenly it burst to life in living colour. Her anticipation was heightened and she gripped the Milo to sip a little hot liquid, her eyes glued steadfastly to the screen that was now showing real time action.

The quality of the movie file was outstanding. It was so clear like digital TV and some quiet music acted as a background to the film. She was staring at the face of the Blacklion his head tilted to one side and facing the camera. He appeared to be asleep. His eyes were closed, his dreadlocks covering part of his face which was resting face down on a pillow that was covered by a red satin pillowcase. It was definitely satin she thought. There was the hint of a massive arm being used as a resting hold as well as it reached beyond his face and out of view. Slowly the camera spanned outwards and upwards to take in the full view of the Blacklion lying face down asleep in a very large bed. It would have to be very large to take his awesome frame Ally thought. The Blacklion was clearly naked. His head actually rested on one arm and the other was cuddling the red satin covered pillow. The vast expanse of his back fanned out and then narrowed to the waistline. He was lying on a red satin fitted sheet and the contrast between his black skin and the red was very seductive. Red was deliberately chosen she thought because of the passion it conveyed.

The other red satin sheet or flat sheet rested tantalisingly and so teasingly over the bottom half of his muscular gluteus. He had an amazing ass she acknowledged. The photo sets highlighted his smooth hard butt. His butt rose dramatically from the tight firmness of the small of his back to it met the red sheet that covered a little over half of his ass. The gap between his ass cheeks was deep and inviting. His gluteus looked like polished marble and the red satin flat sheet covered the huge legs all the way to the base of the bed. She was surprised to see him stir. He awakened a little and began to stretch both arms out wide and kick the sheet from his ass. The camera spanned back and around the naked frame of this Adonis lying face down on the bed. He looked enormous and he would crush her as she giggled a little to herself. The camera spanned in for a close up of his ass and then traced the length of his spine which was surrounded by a thick rope like ridge of muscle protecting it on both sides. The camera stopped at his dreadlocks and took in the massive shoulders as he appeared to take a grip on the pillows (there were actually two overlapping pillows). He was hugging the pillows and every muscle in his back flexed and vibrated. The camera slowly moved upwards and away from the Blacklion again to take in the full expanse of his naked body yet again. The view was breathtaking. Ally noticed that both huge legs had come together and he was no longer spreadeagled as he was before. She was impressed with the massive hamstrings and calves and the ass cheeks were now tensed and rose outwards as the muscles of the ass rippled and rolled.

Ally struggled to believe her eyes. He was beginning to move his hips. He was beginning to grind and rotate his hips, only a little at first but eventually it dawned on Ally what he was doing. The Blacklion was fucking the sheet. There was no doubt he was simulating the missionary position and fucking the red satin flat sheet. Up and down the motion of his hips could not be mistaken. He varied the movement and the pace. Sometimes up and down and then he would switch to a slow circular grind, round and round, switching constantly between the various sexual acts. He raised his head off the pillow case to take a strong grip on the pillows and tensed his ass muscles even more. His ass was amazing and Ally sighed out loud and even uttered a strong moan as she licked her lips and squeezed her breast and nipples again with her left hand. The action of his hips picked up both speed and intensity. As the speed gathered momentum the music picked up pace and was becoming louder obviously building to a crescendo. Surely not Ally thought to herself. His action was now so intense and brutal that his ass was raised off the bed sheet and then plunged forward to drive home his manhood hidden from view under his enormous frame. The action of his hips rased well off the sheets in order to drive his sabre home threw Ally into orgasm again. It shocked her but her loins flooded her inner thighs with her juices of love and her hardened nipple she uncontrollably squeezed and twisted. She stared at his ass moving up and down,ramming the bed sheet with forceful intent now and increasinly at a furious pace.

Have you ever experienced a magical moment in time: a time when all that you see and hear via your senses appears to standstill as you take in that magical moment in time so blissfully content, so focussed on your moment that all else is pushed from your mind? Such moments are rare and you never forget them. This was one such magical moment in time for Ally Benson and it appeared to her that his grinding hips were now in slow motion, almost frozen in view for her as if she wanted to preserve this erotic magical moment forever. She wondered what it would be liked to be on the receiving end of his huge hard cock pounding the very essence of her womanhood. Ally admitted she loved to be 'chopped' by a big cock. It's a crude expression but that is what happens when a fit athletic man with a big boner bangs his major muscle home in a forceful, aggressive way. In the case of the Blacklion she doubted if 'chopped' was the correct phrase to use given the size of his monster pole. Kane felt unbelievable Ally recalled so how would this black piston feel inside her body reaching all the way up into her gut. Ally wanted (needed) to be gutted and she continued to orgasm almost at will. Her track suit pants were now rather saturated with her sticky cum and the strong smell of sexual fluids reached her nose and her tortured brain. She shook and curled up in orgasm but continued to take in the moment. She didn't want to miss a movement of this magical moment.

Then, almost without warning, the camera moved in close to focus on the grinding ass of the Blacklion now fucking the red satin sheet at a furious pace. The camera retreated as the Blacklion quickly rolled over onto his back on the bed and placed both hands on his mighty meat. It seemed to Ally that his hands were huge but inches still protruded from the top of his upper fist as she stared at the head of his outrageous cock that was bone hard and as thick as a soda can. He doubled fisted his boner as Ally shrieked at the humungous cock being shamelessly pumped. She had never seen anything like this but admitted to herself that it was the most beautiful cock you could ever hope to see in your life. The Blacklion took one fist away from his shaft and placed his hand behind his head for support. As he did his corrugated iron washboard was totally enhanced and a sight to behold. He continued to beat his cock forcefully with his right hand whilst supporting his head with his left hand. The camera slowly moved to the end of the bed, aligned with the bed level and focussed directly at his massive manhood being stroked furiously between his tree trunk thighs. His huge balls bounced up and down and Ally wondered how much molten lava they would soon release. The view of his manhood was breathtaking and from this view his cock looked even bigger than it really was, if that is at all possible. His 'black beauty' was at least a foot long and perhaps even longer. It was gun barrelled straight and as thick as any cock could be. Pre cum oozed freely from the fireman's head and his cock literally glistened as his large fist continued to slip up and down the lubricated pole with the greatest of ease and at a furious pace. It was impossibly large and she wondered how any girl could take such a weapon in her pussy. Anal sex would surely be out of the question. Ally was not really one for anal sex. She remembered that Kane wanted to fuck her ass once. She went along with it because she was so stimulated at the time but he hurt a little too much and she quickly insisted he change to another position.

The camera slowly moved to the side of the bed and backed away a little but always staying level with the bed mattress covered by the red silk fitted sheet. The camera was now side on, exactly square to the Blacklion who was shamelessly pumping his black inches to increasingly louder music apparently building up to what seemed to be an inevitable crescendo. There is no doubt he is going to cum Ally thought. The swelling music and the pace of his fisting was a sure give away. She could see his thumb massaging the giant vein on the inside of his huge cock and she wondered when he would explode his cum shot of molten magna from deep within his loins. The camera was at a sufficient distance so she couldn't see his head in order to check to see if he was grimacing in ecstasy before erupting forth a violent volley after volley of his load. He was visible from only his massive chest, tracing down to the bottom of his rib cage, down to his washboard stomach, to his vertical flagpole being pumped so frantically before rising to the top of his tree trunk thighs that were so smooth and shiny. That was her viewing area. She could clearly make out his black pubic hair at the base of his piston. It appeared to be neatly cropped, not excessively so but it was definitely trimmed a little she thought. It was not unusual for women to trim or even shave their pubic hair so she was a little surprised he did the same. From this side angle his corrugated iron washboard looked amazing. She noticed the ridges and swales of his stomach resembling black crests and troughs as if they were wavelike and she counted eight wavelengths which she knew to be most unusual. The vast expanse of his chest rising to the peak of his pectorals topped by hard, rigid nipples suggested he probably had his head thrown back thus pushing the chest to even greater heights. It was an astonishing view of a stunning male physique in close up and a cock that would make your mouth water as she noted much to her surprise. She was definitely licking her lips and wondering what it would be like to grip this monster and run her tongue along the full length of his shaft.

With no further warning it happened so violently. The Blacklion exploded in fierce forceful eruption as she watched in awe. The first three or four volleys of white cum shot up in a continuous perfectly vertical blast at great force and disappeared from the top of the movie frame. Each blast was a thick and continuous surge of white lava that landed who knows where Ally thought to herself. He positioned his exploding cock now in a slightly more horizontal position, slightly raised above his washboard torso and Ally estimated another 5-6 semen surges that shot out of the head of his cock at great force and travelled over his expanded chest and out of view. She counted another 6 or so volleys that landed on his chest and washboard, each volley landing closer and closer to his fiery loins. Eventually he squeezed his cock just below its mushroom head and a gob of thick, white and sticky cum oozed out all over his lower stomach. The white against his black skin was simply a sight to be seen. He continued to squeeze his cock as more cum rose from the shaft and rolled down his cock to cover his fist and fingers. He allowed the cock to drop to his lower gut and it continued to ooze its white liquid. Surely this was a fake Ally thought, a piece of movie manipulative magic. No normal guy could shoot such a load with such great force. There must have been over 20 volleys of varying force and magnitude and he was still oozing cum from the crater at the top of his penis. The Blacklion was far from the normal when it came to orgasm. This was freakish but exciting to behold.

The camera once again began to slowly retreat and as it did it moved to position itself above the Blacklion and at the foot of the large bed with the red satin sheets. She could see the very large amount of semen covering his pectorals and gathering in pools in the swales of his washboard abdominals. Looking down on the Blacklion now, Ally watched as his large hands began to rub the huge amount of white sticky semen into his washboard stomach and chest as if he was applying a skin lotion. It had the effect of making his fabulous torso glisten and she noticed that some white semen had also lodged in his dreadlocks from his explosive release. He spread his powerful legs and his massive balls were pressing against his tree trunk thighs. He moved his right arm to take yet another grip with his cum coated fist on his still rock hard cock. Surely he was totally spent and drained; surely he was not going to work his cock to another violent explosion. It would not be possible she thought to herself. He used his fingers on his right hand and held his cock upright, tall and proud. Oh 'my God' she muttered, whispering to herself that this black beauty could do some damage to any unsuspecting babe. Ally swallowed her breath as he let go his massive hard on and it slapped quickly and firmly against his cum coated washboard stomach. It was so big the fireman's head settled 5-6 inches above his navel. On anyone else it would look almost obscene and out of place but laying on his massive frame his huge cock looked to be in perfect proportion and certainly far from out of place. He continued to rub his sticky cum coating into the ridges of his abdominals. He began to smile, that killer smile exposing his very white teeth and he raised his right hand again, but this time towards the camera and motioned to invite the awe inspired viewer to join him on the bed.

Just when it appeared to be over the side view of the Blacklion appeared again in replay. It was all the more stunning as the footage was in super slow motion, his fist very slowly moving up and down his mighty shaft just prior to ejaculation. In slow motion she watched in absolute awe as his jet of cum shot out of the head of his cock and slowly made its way in a straight thick white line to disappear out of the top frame of the movie. Was Ally Benson experiencing yet another magical moment in time or had the producers of this extraordinary footage deliberately shot this scene in super slow recording? The movie faded to black and Ally was physically and emotionally drained. She had made up her mind. Cynthia was right. Ally needed a holiday and some excitement in her life. She deserved to spoil herself as a reward for all her hard work over the past three years and to forget the pain of her now broken relationship with Robert, her long standing and now estranged boyfriend.

Ally clicked on the link 'Contact' and it opened a number of fields to send an email message directly . She was excited but rather nervous as well at what she was about to do.

.................................................

Dwayne Samuels drove his 4 wheel drive through the main gate of the Jamaica Gold Resort after stopping for the security guard who was on duty. It was almost 8-00pm and Dwayne Samuels was running just a little late to give a massage to a Resort client in one of the two massage parlours of the Resort. He did this as a source of income sometimes but his website was his main source of income and that income was considerable. The work he did at the Resort was not important to support his lifestyle. He had many skills which the Resort management put to good use and one of those skills was his undoubted ability to give a satisfying and exciting massage. His huge hands and long thick fingers could do things and reach places that most normal people could not do. He was a fully qualified masseur in many types of massage and every now and then he filled in for the Resort when their regular masseurs could not attend to a client. He carried with him in his vehicle a small gym bag which included a towel, his weight belt, a cold bottle of sports drink from his fridge at the cabana, as well as his training programme book that kept a detailed record of his training schedules over time. He intended to train for two hours in the resort gym after massaging his unsuspecting client. He was looking forward to thrashing his chest tonight and pumping it up to great heights.

He pondered over the many emails he had received earlier in the evening. Most he deleted, especially if they had an attachment. Contacts from his web site were asked not to attach pictures or a file unless specifically asked to do this. There were many emails from male admirers but he did not encourage that and normally deleted those emails first of all. Today there were over 40 emails from women from many interesting places. He replied to only four enquiries from the ladies. He was always selective as it was difficult and time consuming to reply to everyone and certainly impossible to provide them all with the services they were interested in following up. He replied to a 22yo model from Colombia who said she was in a recent International Beauty pageant; to a 38 year old mother and her 19 year old daughter who were currently staying at the Resort and to Caroline Wishart who he 'entertained' last week after he attended her public lectures on The Universe and on extra solar planets in the Milky Way. She had emailed to thank him for 'services rendered'. She was an attractive brunette in her late 20's, a post graduate student in cosmology and astrophysics from Cambridge University in England. She had that rare combination of brains and physical attraction.

He also replied to an email from Sydney Australia from a 25 year old girl planning a vacation at the Jamaican Gold Resort in the very near future. It was a simple message which grabbed his attention. He was about to shut down his computer to go to the Resort when this message came through and Dwayne was very keen in this case to reply immediately.

'This email is intended for the Blacklion. I visited your website and decided to contact you. I am 25 years old and live and work in Sydney Australia. I am a personal trainer and fully qualified nutritionist. For the past three years I have owned and operated a business called 'Totally Trained'. I will arrive in a few days for a vacation and I will be staying at the Jamaica Gold Resort. I would very much like to book you for a gym session and perhaps a massage afterwards. How can I contact you?'