The 'Blacklion' Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing adventures of the ultimate black Adonis.
20.6k words
4.56
58k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebruce2
thebruce2
36 Followers

An Erotic Tale of Interracial Sex.

Major Themes:

M/F; M/F x many babes; interracial sex 'black on blondes'; male strip; muscle worship; sexual fantasy and especially black fantasy; cock tease and cock worship; male sexual domination and intense mind control..

Disclaimer:

The Story of The Blacklion and its chapters is a work of erotic fiction and adult fantasy. It is meant to provide entertainment for the reader. The story is a work of fiction and is not based upon any real life characters or real life places. The views and themes explored throughout the story are not necessarily the views and of the writer. They simply explore the idea that many white western or European ladies fantasise about black men sexually and especially exceptionally muscular and endowed black men. No offence is meant nor is there any racial prejudice intended. On the contrary this fantasy story celebrates the exceptional black male. The story is of a highly sexual and erotic nature designed for enjoyment. The writing is more often erotic than sexual. The major audience is designed and intended to be women, especially white women (married or single) and married couples but it is hoped that the adventures of the Blacklion will be enjoyed by all.

The writer would appreciate constructive feedback. Please address all correspondence to..

*

Chapter 3.

Flashback To Caroline.

Special Note:

Before reading Chapter 3 the reader is asked to read Chapters 1 and 2 'Introducing the Blacklion' and "Midnightdreams Dot Com" posted at The 'Literotica' site. The story of The Blacklion is continuous and information in a previous chapter is assumed to have been read. The enjoyment of this erotic tale is best achieved if read in the order of the chapter numbers. Although sexual in its content the story aims to be more erotic than sexual in places. It is primarily aimed at women but hopefully will please many an avid reader who may be fond of this particular genre of writing.

"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, rising thro' the mellow shade,
Glitter like a swarm of fire-flies tangled in a silver braid."

The Inspiring Poet Tennyson (about the Pleiades Star Cluster).

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the star ship Enterprise. It's continuing mission, to seek out new life and new civilisations; to boldly go where no man has gone before."

From the 'Star Trek' phenomenon.

Dwayne Samuels moved casually from his covered cabana to the wooden patio outside which was partially covered overhead. The lightly stained and sealed wooden decking covered a large area. It contained some suitable reinforced cane furniture for relaxing outdoors, to take in the ocean breeze and to listen to the ocean swell. It was well after midnight as Dwayne moved towards the telescope he had previously placed at the edge of the decking. He sipped on his ice tea and sat down on a cane chair placed immediately in front of the large telescope. It was a typical very warm night. He looked across the cove of 'Ariba' vaguely visible under the faint light of a low lying moon. He could see a shadowy almost ghost like outline of the island of 'Ariba' with its rock sails reaching for the bright stars overhead. It was a beautiful night. The sky was very black and the stars were shining bright as they beckoned him to 'visit' with a watchful eye using his favourite piece of technology. Forget the magic of the internet, often described as a window to the world. His powerful telescope was a window to the majesty and wonders that is the Universe. It was a window to all of time.

He imagined what it must have been like for Galileo (who invented the telescope) as he first observed the orbiting moons of Jupiter at the beginning of the 17th century. With that one significant act Galileo put an end to the idea that the Earth was at the centre of the known Universe with all other heavenly bodies in an Earth centred orbit. With his method of simple observation he ushered in the scientific method (based upon observation) and alienated himself from the Catholic Church. Dwayne was amazed that a talented man could be so condemned by a powerful church seeking to protect its view of the Universe and of God. He read somewhere that Pope Jean Paul 11 finally (and formally) forgave Galileo in 1997. Dwayne was fascinated by space and time, as well as all that it comprised but especially by the overhead stars. It was indeed the final frontier as proclaimed in the Star Trek adventures, his favourite television show of all time, especially the Voyager journey across half the Galaxy. He had all the box sets of the Star Trek New Generations and Voyager series which he often watched time and time again.

He recalled the events earlier in the evening. He looked along the sands towards the distant lights of the Jamaican Gold Resort. He thought of Kay Tevart, the lovely Canadian babe he had massaged earlier in the evening. He hoped that she was still on a stimulated sexual high, secure in her guest room somewhere in the Resort. He always loved the way women responded to his touch and the penetration of his huge fingers. He had to use his fingers most of the time because his enormous cock was just too big most of the time to penetrate a molten honey pot. This babe loved to be finger fucked. He must have counted at least 4 or 5 violent explosive orgasms and he was amazed at the amount of love juice that he drained from her well oiled pussy as the 'hot lava' flowed down over his hands. He especially liked the sounds that some girls made when penetrated (in this case by his magic fingers only). He released the animal in Kay when his three fingers pounded the inside of her 'cunt' and pressed firmly against the inner wall of her pussy. Those fingers had sort to come in contact with his large thumb that he recalled was buried deep in her ass. Her loud, shrill like, guttural sounds and violent shaking motivated him to deliver maximum pleasure as she shook in uncontrollable orgasm several times, over and over again. He loved to see the ladies reduced to primitive sounds and bodily actions. Some actually lost control completely and probably she would not recall what she did and said when in the process of total sexual abandon. He loved to bring the ladies such pleasures they had never known before. Women responded to his physical presence and erotic touch as well as his penetration in ways unimaginable or indescribable. The reactions were always different for each babe to whom he gave the 'royal treatment'.

Sipping on his ice tea he noticed all this thinking about Kay Tevart was stirring his massive cock again. He was horny but he was always horny. He was dressed only in a pair of loose fitting, long cotton red shorts that reached as far as just below his knees. He had nothing else on and nothing under the shorts. Thinking of Kay's moans and shrieks was stirring his manhood as he used his left hand to massage his growing cock and rub along its impressive length through the cotton fibre. It felt so good and ready to unleash potentially a mighty spray. He had had an excellent workout in the gym tonight after the liaison with Kay in the massage parlour of the Resort. His chest was extremely pumped just like his growing manhood. His 'pec' workout had lasted about an hour and a half. He had also done a few bicep exercises using free weights and his biceps were a little sore from the intensity of the curls he had completed. He always trained hard but especially so earlier, putting on a show for two stunning platinum blonde girls who looked like sisters. They were on the treadmills building up quite a noticeable lather of sweat as it was warm. He pretended not to notice but he was aware that they were checking him out very closely and obviously talking about him to themselves. He wondered who they were and whether they were truly sisters or just good friends who looked a lot alike. He also wondered whether they were natural platinum blonde and he made a note to check this out if the opportunity came his way. That was not tonight as he had a lot of email to look over.

The Blacklion was feeling very horny on the patio but he ignored the rapidly growing need between his thighs and turned his attention to the telescope pointing it at the black heavens and the stars above. Tonight he thought about his eternal quest and the search for the "Seven Sisters" known to most astronomers as the Pleiades. He was deeply interested in and very knowledgeable about the stars but especially the constellations and their relationship to mythology in antiquity, especially Egyptian and Greek mythology. He was especially knowledgeable about ancient Greek mythology and the stars. This was one of his passions.

His favourite constellations and stories centred upon the Orion constellation, the Pleiades (also known as the 'Seven Sisters') and Scorpio. The stories surrounding these constellations and star clusters fascinated the 'Blacklion' and they drove him on, providing the motivation to seek out and pleasure seven of the most stunning women who cross his path. Recently he had also become very interested in the star constellation known as 'Crux' which the Australians he had recently met

had told him about. He thought of the Australian flag and he thought of the three 'Wallabies' he recently met at the Resort living in a land 'downunder' beneath the Southern Cross (Crux). He thought of their stories of the famous Eureka Stockade incident in the 1850's in colonial Victoria as the miners flew the Southern Cross (the Crux) protesting the introduction of a hefty miners fee to be paid to colonial authorities.

Dwayne focussed the telescope in the general direction of the "Seven Sisters". The seven sisters or the Pleiades as they are known, are around 400 -- 500 light years distant (130 parsecs in space time measurement) and visible with the naked eye. He preferred to look more closely at each sister with the powerful telescope he enjoyed so much. The Pleiades is an open star cluster located in the constellation of Taurus. The cluster is actually around two hundred and fifty to five hundred thousand stars but dominated by the seven major ones. They are thought to have formed around 100 million years ago making them 1/50th the age of our sun, so they are a relatively young star cluster. The cluster lies above and to the right of the Orion constellation and Orion the Hunter (in Greek mythology) appears to be chasing the seven sisters across the darkened night sky. Dwayne always imagined he was Orion and the sisters he chased nightly, the seven most beautiful women he was destined to send his arrow forth in order to penetrate their shining light.

In Greek mythology the Pleiades were the seven daughters of Atlas (the Titan condemned to hold up the heavens) and Pleione (daughter of Oceanus). They were also the virgin companions of Artemis. When Orion a beautiful hunter persued them and their mother, they prayed to the Gods to be rescued. Orion was a man of mighty proportions (hence Dwayne's preoccupation with the Hunter as himself) and the son of Poseidon and Euryale. He was quite a hunter and the constellation that bears his name forms the shape of a great hunter in an attacking pose against Taurus, the bull where the Pleiades are to be found, twinkling ever so brightly despite the veil of a passing gas cloud in their region of space at this moment of time.

According to Greek mythology, one day the great hunter Orion saw the Pleiads as they walked through the countryside and he fancied them enormously. He pursued them for seven years; until almighty Zeus answered their prayers for delivery and he transformed them into birds (doves or pigeons) eventually placing them among the stars as bright dominant stars themselves. The word 'peleiades' literally means a 'flock of doves' which is consistent with the sisters' mythological transformation.

Later on, Orion was killed (most probably by Artemis). According to mythology Artemis, the sister of Apollo, sent a scorpion after him, which stung him and poisoned him. Orion and the scorpion were placed among the stars and they were given places far from each other. Today one can see the constellation of Scorpios as it is rising, chasing after Orion as it is just disappearing behind the western horizon. Orion in turn is said to be eternally in pursuit of the Pleiades located in the constellation of Taurus. All this Greek mythology from antiquity fascinated the Blacklion and motivated him on his quest to deeply 'bone' seven of the most stunning white women he could find. The Resort certainly offered the potential and many opportunities as it was full of beautiful women at times. He focussed his telescope almost nightly on these constellations and the stars that form them and constantly thought about the Greek mythology that explains their nightly chase. He chuckled as he imagined himself as the massively proportioned Orion the hunter sending his arrow to find its mark in bosom of one of the 'seven sisters".

Dwayne thought about the 'The Pleiades' who are named by astronomers as follows: Alcyone, Electra, Celaeno, Maia, Sterope, Merope and Taygete. He was also aware the Navajos Indian named the Pleiades the 'Sparkling Suns' or the 'Delyahey', the home of the 'Black God". Dwayne Samuels was physically the most imposing young man and a black God in every sense of the word. The brightest four stars are Alcyone, Merope, Maia and Electra. Dwayne focused on each star in turn and then moved to the three less bright of the seven sisters. Even the great poet Tennyson had wrote in a poem how the Pleiades glittered like a swarm of fire flies. History is full of races and individuals who have paid homage to the 'seven sisters' now seen to be taking refuge in the veil of a huge passing dust cloud. Dwayne quietly thought they had no place to hide from his nightly chase and his long black arrow..

Dwayne was also aware of the translated names of each of the seven stars who comprised the individual sisters. Alcyone literally means 'queen who wards off evil storms'; Sterope (sometimes called Asterope) literally translated means 'twinkling', 'sun-face' and 'stubborn-face'; Celaeno means 'swarthy'; Electra or sometimes spelt Elektra means 'amber', 'shining', 'bright' or from the Indo-European 'to flow, run, as a liquid"; Maia means 'grandmother', 'mother', 'nurse' or from the Latin 'the great one'; Merope means 'eloquent', bee-eater' and 'mortal' and finally Taygete which means 'long-necked'. Sterope is actually two stars or a double star orbiting each other. Dwayne focussed his telescope on Celaeno who by now he associated with Dr. Caroline Wishart who he fucked relentlessly one fortuitous night over a month ago in Room 321A of the Resort. He dubbed Celaeno as Caroline Wishart because the word Celaeno literally means swarthy which was very apt given the dark complexion of this stunning babe. He began to reflect on that night and as he did so he could feel his immense cock begin to stiffen again as he recalled the events that lead to his chance encounter with the first of the 'seven sisters' over a month ago. Dwayne began to lose himself in his own reflections of the events of that day and night. He was certain she would never forget and that her encounter that evening with the 'Blacklion' changed her life forever.

.....

It had been an extremely warm day and Dwayne had been doing some gardening and landscaping behind the main tennis court. He had rescued the tennis balls from the court several times, hit over the fence by the three ladies having a hit and giggle at that time. Dwayne suspected they were doing it deliberately just to get his attention. He had finished for the day and he walked from the rock garden he had been building to the main foyer of the Resort. Eyes seem to follow his every move as he strutted about the Resort.

Women pretended not to notice his sway, his turn of the hips and his wide V shape back covered only by a purple tank top (complete with resort logo) that hung over the usual short cut off jeans he wore when working around the place. His huge package protruded so prominently between his legs; it was as if someone had stuffed a large grapefruit down his jock strap. Men followed his every move. If he was gay he could give a few men the time of their lives but he only loved the rounded curves of the female form. He loved to tease the ladies by often treating them to a little show of ripped muscle when he was aware they were taking in the colossus that he truly was. He had returned to the main foyer to pick up his kit bag from his locker so he could drive home to the cabana for a shower and perhaps a little fishing in the afternoon. As he walked away from the locker that contained his belongings he was distracted by a large advertisement on the Resort community noticeboard. He stopped to read the community announcement.

It was promoting a 60 minute talk and PowerPoint presentation entitled 'Views from the Hubble Telescope' to be held in the modern but small Resort auditorium that evening at 8-00pm. He was very interested in all matters relating to the Universe and its formation and the subject of this talk definitely interested him. He noted the speaker was a Dr. Caroline Wishart and it listed her qualifications as being a Cambridge astrophysicist and astronomer. She had a PhD (or doctorate) from the prominent English Cambridge University and she was currently a guest at the Resort.

The poster did not really give away anything remarkable about the visiting expert. He picked up a brief flyer on the lecture that was one of many on the table next to the noticeboard, weighed down by a paper weight and he began to read the information about the talk and the guest. Apparently the talk would feature many amazing images from the Hubble telescope as the PowerPoint display would take the audience on a wondrous voyage back in time.

The flyer explained that Dr. Caroline Wishart was married to Professor Angus Wishart, who was the prominent 65 year old leading astronomer at the Space Observatory near Cambridge. The professor was currently in Miami attending a conference on extra solar planets in the Milky Way and his wife Caroline had decided to take the opportunity to fly to the Resort for some rest and relaxation. The flyer had little else to say about her other than her marriage to the Professor and that she led seminars on astrophysics and astronomy at Cambridge University. She was approached by the Resort management to give the presentation tonight in the auditorium. Dwayne decided to attend but he had no idea then what the evening would bring. Life for Dwayne was always full of surprises but this was one surprise he would long remember and so would Caroline Wishart. Little did he know but he was about to meet one of the 'seven sisters' who he latter ticked off as the prominent star Celaeno. This star was about to go supernova from the most amazing pussy stretch she could ever imagine.

Dwayne returned to the auditorium around 8-05pm. He had spent an hour in the gym shocking his broad back muscles with a sharp and intense workout. He had spent the last light of the day off the Isle of 'Ariba' doing a little fishing and then returned home to cook a little of his catch, shower and change to return for the talk on the Hubble Telescope. He was in a hurry as he thought he may have missed the start of the talk but as he entered the small lecture theatre the packed auditorium was still waiting for the arrival of Dr. Wishart. The auditorium could seat 100 people when full. He was in luck to find an empty front row seat (on the end of the front row nearest the door) as all the spaces appeared to be full. He was amused by the tendency for people to always sit up the back first when attending a talk. It was as if they were scared they may be asked to participate or asked a question if they got too close to the speaker. The 'Blacklion' had no such fears.

thebruce2
thebruce2
36 Followers