The 'Blacklion' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pleased to see her jet black pubic hair completely shaved around the lips of her inviting 'cunt'. All that remained of her pubes was a small, neatly cropped triangle above her pussy. Obviously this invited a skilled technician to freely lick her honey pot without a mouthful of wiry pubic hair getting annoyingly in the way. He was intrigued by the fact that many girls shaved their pussy and Caroline was perfectly cropped. She had a beautiful inviting pussy. He looked her squarely in the eyes and extended his huge tongue outwards for her to see. It was obvious to her what he had in mind and she threw her head back, arched her back a little and widened her legs a little more. This was her open invitation. She let out a deep moan and gripped her tits with both her hands as he made contact. She had a beautiful, curvaceous body. She dripped and oozed sex. He appreciated the phrase 'honey pot' as she dripped honey freely to be cleaned off at his will.

The Blacklion's huge hands gripped her small waist on both sides for strength and to control her movement. He licked both around and on the lips of her tight pussy. He bit and chewed lightly on her hard and now exposed clitoris. He sucked the lips of her 'cunt' with his huge thick lips. He sucked hard on her clit. His tongue flicked and darted all over her pussy. He moved his hands up to squeeze her breasts as she threw her arms back and let out a deep moan followed by ever louder shrieks of pure ecstasy.

Her breasts were so firm and perfectly shaped. He squeezed them together forcing her now very hard nipples to rise straight upwards. His hands virtually engulfed her breasts. He used his thumb and fingers to twist and pinch the nipples, gently at first but then with increasing force as if to test her fine line between pleasure and pain. Her pain threshold was considerable he was pleased to note and he hoped this was as sign of things to unfold. He really did squeeze her tits hard and covered them totally with his massive palms. His aim is always to please (and not to hurt a babe), a fine line that he was very skilled at determining and he never pushed the line. She stiffened, and shook: she shook her head from side to side and struggled for normal breath. She arched her back as if to offer up her mound to more and more pleasurable massage with his mouth and tongue. He was very skilled at giving oral sex.

He moved his hands down again and shoved a finger in her pussy, followed by two and three fingers, searching and probing her wet 'cunt' for a limit, all the while lapping her pussy as he drove his fingers deep inside her being. He loved her Spanish cries for more and his tongue was like a bull at a gate post. It had been ages since she had been eaten out and never like this. He raised both her legs perfectly vertical and placed them tightly together, her tanned legs stretching up with the sexy red stilettos pointing towards the high ornate ceilings. The tall ceilings (ten foot) helped to cushion sound which was just as well as she was making a lot of very loud garbled sounds which he loved. It motivated him to pleasure Caroline harder and harder. Then without warning he lunged at her womanhood and sank his huge long tongue deep inside her wet and hot pussy. He extended his tongue a considerable distance inside her, alternating it with his two fingers of his right hand, to literally clean her out. The pleasure must have been enormous as she screamed and shook in violent orgasm. Her juices flowed uncontrollably and as the river flowed he lapped it up not wasting a drop of her precious sex. He loved both the smell and the taste. There was nothing quite like the scent of a beautiful woman.

Without warning he skilfully turned her over to lie her face down on the sofa, the large cushion still positioned under her groin. He had a close up view of a sensational ass that he was very tempted to touch and squeeze earlier in the auditorium. He ran his huge hands up from the small of her back to her shoulder blades and returned them down her sides fondling her squashed breasts as he went. How many times had he massaged a babe in this way. He placed his huge hands on the relatively tiny cheeks of her tight toned ass. He squeezed her butt muscles and she moaned deeply. She had a stunning toned butt that was evenly tanned all over. Caroline had obviously sunbathed fully naked, most probably on the adjacent large balcony facing the ocean that swept the full length of the apartment. The balcony afforded complete privacy and had several lounges to soak up especially the morning sun.

The 'Blacklion' gripped and squeezed the cheeks of her tight butt. He then used his lips, teeth and tongue to lick, bite and caress her stunning ass. She continued to moan almost constantly now. With his large thumbs he pried open the firm cheeks exposing her asshole and perfect pussy to his view. He lowered his head and performed oral sex on her anus and pussy. He continued this for quite sometime as she offered her ass to him more willingly by arching her back and pushing her butt out to meet his face and mouth. It was a moment of total surrender. To her shock (and amazement) he stuck his huge thumb in her ass. He then pushed his long index finger in her tight asshole followed yet by another finger. She had never been violated this way before but she loved the sensations. The muscles of her anus tightened their grip around his huge penetrating fingers. Then without warning he forced his huge tongue in her butt hole, licking her back passage 'clean as a whistle'. Well if she wasn't clean as a whistle she certainly was by the time he came up for air. She shook in uncontrollable orgasm again and it was simply too much pleasure for her to bear. Caroline broke free and sat up on the sofa.

The huge young black muscle stud looked down at his gorgeous sex slave. She was whimpering in sheer ecstasy and feverishly fingering her juicy honey pot. Caroline noticed the Blacklion had already removed his sandals. She gazed up just above her raised eye line, following the length of his tight jeans that hugged his huge thighs. She stopped to focus on his package that was bulging even more than she had noticed earlier. He was clearly stimulated and his cock was craving desperate release. He began to undo the studded belt and jeans. He slowly unzipped the fly. His trouser trout was no more than two feet from her head and face. She couldn't help but feel guilty that a young black muscle stud ten years her junior was about to feed her his obviously potent black anaconda cock. She was so transfixed on his incredible bulge that his age did not matter.

The 'Blacklion' turned his back on Caroline Wishart. He bent over pushing his huge gluteus in her face as he struggled to roll the tight jeans down his legs. He had to push firmly over the impressive hamstrings. He eventually kicked the jeans free, stood very upright, his back still exposed to her view and stretched his arms wide. Caroline looked in amazement at the biggest and most muscular ass she would ever likely see in her lifetime. He squeezed his cheeks together, black muscle fibres rolling and she looked up, beyond the tight small of his back to the exceptionally wide V shaped upper body fanning out to his shoulders. She just gulped, licked her red painted lips and touched his rock hard ass in awe of the sight. He was wearing only a pale green thong that hid nothing from her view from behind

He slowly turned to face her again. The little green thong was battling to contain an ever hardening piece of black man meat that jutted straight out, causing the thong to stretch forward just like the effect of a long tent pole. His cropped black pubic hair was now totally visible against his firm flat lower abdominals. He quietly and confidently asked her to lower the thong. She could not resist as she placed both her hands in the thin elastic either side of the flaring hips and lowered the thong with great difficulty over his tree trunk thighs. He flexed his right quadriceps so that the massive slab of muscle shook, vibrated and wobbled from side to side. His enormous cock quickly sprung into her full view just above her head/face. It was no more than a couple of feet from the top of her head. The huge black pole continued to jump, as it bobbed and bounced free, eventually settling down on top of his huge, hard lemon sized balls. The massive black man meat simply defied gravity and extended straight outwards, virtually parallel to the carpeted floor. Caroline was in awe of its size and strength, especially the fact that his cock did not hang down given its impossible size and obvious weight. She was a student of physics and defying gravity was not natural or normal. His cock was so long and thick. She could smell his potent, pungent maleness. The aroma was intoxicating and the sight of his cock hypnotic. She could see the large veins along its underside, big rope like veins that had to funnel the considerable blood to his ever hardening blood engorged cock.

This was always an interesting moment for the 'Blacklion'. He marvelled at the way women reacted to the unveiling of his cock. To many women it was an almost, even surreal moment. Most simply stared wide eyed in awe and amazement at the wondrous weapon. They are trapped in frozen disbelief at the site of his fuck stick, as if they were experiencing a wondrous and magical moment in time. It's as if time stands still or events slow down to speeds similar to one frame at a time in a movie screening. The facial expressions of ladies at the sight of his extraordinary dick were many and varied. Many gasped, some screamed and a few even cried. A few quickly flee the scene so scared of his monster meat that they do not want to risk further exploration of their body.

Caroline was typically hypnotised, her bulging eyes and little moans signalled her adoration and her total disbelief with the realty of his cock lying now across the top of her head. He gripped the base of his tool and forcefully tapped his cock on her head time and time again. Caroline moaned at the touch. He massaged the huge head immediately in front of her upward tilted face. He twisted and stroked his hardness and Caroline stared at a copious amount of clear 'pre cum' rolling out of the huge 12mm slit at the top of his cock's fireman's head. He did this for a short while, the sticky cum acting as a lubricant for the twisting and stroking of his black anaconda snake. Gripping his cock with one fist, he used his free index finger to scrape away a ball of 'pre cum' and without hesitation, he fed it to her lips and open mouth. She hungrily sucked his large finger and lapped up the salty taste. He did this several times before he asked her to position herself on her knees before his manhood. She was amazed that his cock was so much larger than her head and face. He placed it along her face as a yardstick to confirm that fact.

He teased her by placing the huge head of his cock against her red glossy lips. She opened her mouth wide but he pulled her face back and away. He did this several times as if to make her beg to suck his cock. Then he allowed her a free reign. She was very skilled in the art of cock worship and cock sucking. He stood still, with both feet planted as Caroline took the massive fireman's head into her mouth. Her mouth was stretched impossibly wide open, forming a huge 'Big O' to accommodate the head in her mouth.

He responded by gently forcing it into her mouth far enough to hit the back of her throat. He noticed her right cheek bulging out by the pressure of his cocks head. He estimated that about 6-7 inches had disappeared in her mouth, which was considerable given the immense thickness of his dick. She struggled to contain his fuck stick in her mouth. She gasped and gagged on it. She released it by an inch or so for more comfort and sucked furiously on the head. She licked the giant slit at the top, sinking her tongue into the slit in order to lap up the considerable 'pre cum' oozing from the top. Her head rocked back and forth; bobbed up and down as well as around and around. She varied the pace, sometimes furious and at other times ever so slowly in appreciation for the monster meat that was filling her mouth.

She kissed his cock, licked it and traced her lips along the full under length of the wide muscular backbone of his cock. His huge freakish cock dwarfed her red gloss lips and face. She marvelled also at the large veins that shaped the surface of the cock. It was obvious where the expression boner had come from. She did this several times stopping at the very end to suck on his hard balls, an almost impossible task because of their size. She literally was 'romancing the bone'. She traced her mouth along its full length on one side. She kissed it over and over again; used her teeth to nibble and bite it gently; used her flicking tongue to caress its length and her lovely full red lips to suck along its side. This was cock worship of the highest order. Caroline had forgotten what it was like to suck a big cock but she never dreamed of cock like this. She was lost in its freakish glory. She used one hand and then both to grip the thick base of the cock in order to suck even harder and faster. Her small hands could not fully grip around its girth. His cock felt very warm and like a solid rubbery steel pipe. She squeezed his bone, bent and twisted the cock a little. With a double fist action she sucked furiously on the end of his cock. She did not want to let go or stop.

The 'Blacklion' looked down at beautiful Caroline on both knees paying the ultimate homage to his male muscle between his impressive thighs. Both her fists struggled to grip the thick base of his meat and there were still inches to spare along its impressive length. She was sucking and slurping on the head of his cock, her mouth wide and impossibly stretched by the rapidly disappearing top end of his shaft. He watched it disappear, in and out, in and out, in and out and in and out. Her long black pony tail was swaying from side to side. She was still wearing the high red stilettos. He was impressed with her stamina and skill and her jaw muscles must surely be feeling the strain.

He continued to look down at her with growing lust in his loins. Every now and then she would look up at his huge black marble frame. She looked up at his face continuing to suck the head furiously, her green eyes opening and closing in delirious adoration. He could see her manicured red nails on her double fisted hands that were gripping the base of his cock. There was something smutty about red lips (stretched open wide) devouring his black cock. The strong contrast in the colour of red lips against the black male man meat was highly erotic and a huge 'turn on' for the young stud. He controlled his rising urges with great skill and allowed her to worship his cock for quite some time. Time melted away but eventually Dwayne wanted to fuck this gorgeous babe. He hoped he would not be disappointed like so many other times.

He reached down and lifted her to her feet. Her face pressed against his lower muscular chest as she moaned and whispered please be gentle. He directed her to lie across the end of the sofa. Her butt rested on the end of the sofa; he supported her head with pillows gently laying her back on the sofa. Her gorgeous legs, still topped by the red stilettos, he gripped by both the ankles. He raised her legs upwards and opened them wide gripping her ankles firmly. He was afforded a clear view of her inviting pussy as she stared up at him now fully cocked for action. Some of her long black hair fell between her firm inviting breasts. He held her legs far apart and in place. The 'Blacklion' bent over her and sucked on her tits which he now squeezed together with his huge hands. He licked, nibbled and bit the hard nipples and she moaned loudly. Standing up again he gripped the base of his huge cock with his right hand and stood between her wide raised legs. This was to be the moment of truth.

He began to rub the huge head of his cock against her wet pussy lips. She threw her head back moaning and thrashed her head from side to side. He rubbed his fireman's head which dwarfed her 'cunt' up and down her inviting opening. She was extremely wet and the head of his cock glistened from her running juices. He gently tapped his huge cock on her clitoris as well as the lips of her 'cunt'. He continued to rub and tap with ever increasing strength and intent. He loved doing this and he loved the effect it was having on this gorgeous babe. He was teasing her. He was heightening her anticipation. She was going wild, reduced to crude animal behaviour. Finally he slowly eased the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy and gently into her warm, wet hole.

The head had disappeared completely. Still gripping the base of his piston with his right fist, he gently eased his cock into her 'cunt' inch by inch. She was extremely tight but to his delight her tight snatch was stretching to take his length and girth. She was puffing and stiffened her body a little as he inched further into her hole. He looked down to see half his incredible pole buried in her pouch. He continued to ease the freakish cock further into her pussy and was amazed to see his fist reach her entrance. He took his fist away and gently pushed his monstrous cock all the way into her gut. She was in ecstasy and he was so aware of the muscles of her 'cunt' tightly gripping and massaging his cock. He eased the cock out a little and back in trying to lubricate her evenly and expand her even more. She shook and screamed in violent orgasm. He began to slowly fuck her and Caroline went wild. After rocking his huge ass slowly back and forth for awhile he increased the pace happy that Caroline Wishart was stretched to the maximum and pleasured beyond her wildest imagination. He began to fuck her hard and swift. She continued to scream and scratch at his lower arms which were now gripping her hips and narrow waist. With his cock buried to the hilt he began to vigorously bone this gorgeous babe.

Eventually, with his cock still buried in her wet womb, the 'Blacklion' bent over the stunning babe lying back on the sofa. His massive upper torso completely smothered her and the weight of his body was so great she let out a series of loud shrieks as he almost buried her alive under his vast expanse. Lying on top of her now, the 'Blacklion' began to slowly grind and rotate his huge hips, his enormous cock pleasuring her beyond her wildest dreams. Once he was sure she was comfortable he raised his huge muscular ass and began to pound his cock in and out of her pussy in a relentless onslaught. Sometimes he used his arms to lift his weight a little, as if getting ready to do push ups. He fucked her very hard as he looked down at her contorted face, her bulging eyes and listened to her deep moans, screams and sexy Spanish expletives. This very classy Spanish babe was being reduced to his personal fuck slut. He was sure he heard her say almost inaudibly "more and please" over and over and over again. He was happy to raise his considerable effort, counting her orgasms consciously in his head as he fucked her non stop. The thrashing sound of his strong thrusts and the occasional suction noise of his huge cock going in and out of her pussy at a frantic speed as he changed the angle of assault motivated him further and he buried his cock further and further into her tight hole.

After about 20 minutes the 'Blacklion' stood up and pulled his hard black cock from her 'cunt'. There was a loud popping sound at the release of his perfect prick from the tight snatch (aptly named). Caroline was crying tears of pleasure. She sobbed uncontrollably and asked him not to stop. He asked her to sit up on the sofa and she obliged immediately. He moved around to sit on the sofa next to her. His massive cock stood tall against the hard ridges of his washboard stomach and reached well beyond his navel. She reached out her right arm and placed her hand on his cock, gave it a firm squeeze, her small hand partly gripping his thickness and began to jack him off furiously. He asked her to stand and face him. She was like a sex slave who followed his every command.