The 'Blacklion' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebruce2
thebruce2
36 Followers

He continued to 'turkey slap' her very hard before placing the huge head of his cock on her luscious lips. She licked around his cock head with gusto, trying to get every drop of his pre cum. His pre cum was much more than most normal guys would unload after a good fuck. His balls were aching for release as he had been stuffing this gorgeous babe full of cock for more than a few hours now. He placed his huge left hand across her forehead in order to hold her head down and very still. He leaned forward a little and pushed his monstrous cock into her mouth forcing her lips to expand wide open to take his massive girth. Gripping the thick base of his cock, he began to fuck her mouth and face with gentle pressure at first but increasing the force when he thought she was comfortable in accommodating his thickness. He doubted she could ever be comfortable with his enormous cock stuffed down her throat, a thought that did cross his mind. He pushed his cock to the back of her throat and she audibly gagged on its great mass. He released it a little before smashing it again against the back of her throat once more. He proceeded to face fuck this stunning babe with great skill moving his cock from side to side and back and forth in her mouth, changing the angle so as to reach every centimetre of her swollen mouth. Every now and then he would release his monstrous dick to enable her to gulp and breathe through her mouth but it was clear she wanted more, much more.

Every time he pulled out of her mouth he 'turkey slapped' her very hard before shoving the huge pole back down her throat. He moved the hand holding down her head from the forehead to firmly grip her throat as he continued to fuck her face. Still gripping her throat he released his cock to continue a strong 'turkey slap' saying "would you like me to blast your face with my load" and "I am going to blow all over your face baby". There was something very special about the 'Blacklion'. This classy, highly educated babe was being treated now like a total slut and it was clear to him that she loved the treatment. He moved his hand back to her forehead 'turkey slapping' her very vigorously before pushing his manhood to the back of her throat yet again. He kept this pattern going for quiet some time before he told her to keep her eyes open for her big surprise. He was ready to unload on her beautiful face.

He gripped the base of his mighty cock with his right fist and eased it gently out of her mouth, positioning the huge head of his cock about 15 cm from her mouth. He moved his left hand down from her forehead to her mouth and used his thumb and his large index finger to force open her lips and her inviting mouth. He was preparing her for the deluge to follow. He ran his huge right thumb up and down the large vein that ran the length of the top of his cock. He felt a tremendous surge and he let out a series of deep guttural sounds and obscenities as he shot volley after volley of hot 'jizz' directly into her mouth and towards the back of her throat, flooding her mouth fully with his thick white semen. The force of his powerful blasts obviously took her by surprise and she frantically wriggled in vain to free her arms and shook her head from side to side. That movement caused his continued powerful volleys to smack very hard against her cheeks, forehead and nose. He closed her mouth with his huge fingers in order to force her to swallow his initial cum shots. He noticed her gagging on the liquid lava and he released his fingers to enable her to open her mouth ajar slightly and breathe through her mouth. His cum oozed from both sides of her mouth, rivers of white lava, flowing down the sides of her cheeks, dripping form her chin down onto her neck. She was puffing a little causing the molten cum to froth and bubble on her lips, around her mouth and on her chin.

He noticed her tongue was extended as if to search for more and he shot several strong volleys onto her tongue and into her mouth yet again. She instantly swallowed that load and he continued to shoot amazing jets of semen to all parts of her face and even on her hair. He shot so much semen it filled her eye sockets and as she tried to blink he could see her gorgeous green eyes peering through the craters of cum, her long eyelashes stuck together by the liquid goo that also was matting her hair. Her face was totally covered by an extreme cum bath as he drained the last oozing drop of semen onto her lips. He had lost count of the number of volleys he had fired; well into the double figures and he had plastered her face with an exceptional amount of 'jizz'. He loved to hose down a good looking babe but rarely had he splattered a girl's face as much he had done tonight. He normally aimed his shower of cum for the tits and the stomach as he shot far too much semen for a facial. He had lost control himself tonight and this gorgeous babe seemed to want (even need) the humiliation of an extreme facial. The Japanese call it 'bukkake' but in his case it did not take a circle of horny men to completely cover a girl's face with cum. He continued to 'turkey slap' the beautiful Caroline and used his gigantic cock to rub the semen into her face and to wipe it away. He offered his cum coated cock to her inviting mouth so she could swallow every last drop. He kept explaining to her that his 'protein' was often enjoyed by women who loved to drink it from a full glass even in one case with a straw. That was a story to tell he thought.

.....

Caroline was tightly trapped and couldn't move. Her arms were locked into her sides by the powerful thighs of her black muscle stud. She was happy and obliging to be in this position of total surrender to his physical onslaught. He had fucked her brains out for a few hours now and she stared up at his massive frame, his eyes peering down at her. His enormous cock was only centimetres from her lips. She could see the large goblets of clear pre cum ooze from the slit of his cock as he beat his man meat furiously in front of her head. He wiped it on her lips and she quickly licked all of it away. Her head was pinned totally still by his huge left hand as she stared in disbelief at the huge cock in front of her face. She was being slapped hard across the face and lips by the giant cock. She had never allowed a guy to do this before, not even in the days before she met the old professor. She had never had a guy give her a facial and she was delirious in anticipation of the blast this young black muscle stud was now confirming was his intention. She muttered always in answer to his prompting 'please cum on my face, please oh yes and please'.

She was then aware of his very large finger and thumb wedging open her willing mouth as wide as physically possible and she could clearly see his tightly clenched right fist pumping his impossibly large cock completely filling her line of vision only centimetres from her mouth. She had no time at all to appreciate this insane view of his stunning manhood. She was shocked by the powerful force of his first cum blast that smashed against the roof of her mouth and quickly flowed to the back of her throat. Two further, even harder blasts smashed against the side of her mouth. She felt his fingers abruptly seal her mouth tightly shut and she could feel the swelling of her full cheeks caused by a very bloated mouth completely filled by an impossible amount of his hot salty cum. She swallowed what she could manage but gagged on the impossible amount of sperm as he freed her lips to open so she could breathe. She blew in and out and felt the rivers of cum flowing down her chin and falling onto her neck as she thrashed her head about as much as he allowed, his huge left hand still resting on her forehead.

She had no time to react at all, as she instinctively screamed out very loudly, as blast after blast of hot white cum smashed into her face, her forehead, her cheeks, all over her nose, her hair, lips and onto her extended tongue and down her throat yet again. She felt his hot sperm smash against her eyes and completely blind her view of his violently erupting cock. She could feel further hot blasts strongly impact her face, too many to count, until eventually the warm head of his enormous cock came to rest on her open lips. He was still oozing white thick cum which she licked away but she still could not see at all, totally blinded by the pools of cum covering her eye sockets and stuck on her eye lashes. It felt like her entire face was covered in semen and she could feel it dripping off the side of her face and her chin. It was even running off her neck and onto the bed she suspected. Eventually she felt the strong pressure his huge cock wiping her face of sperm as he offered his cock to her mouth for a good feed of his protein as he called it. He continued to slap her face with the giant pole and eventually the head of his cock was visible just in front of her left eye as he scooped up the pools of cum filling her eyes and fed her willing mouth with his prized juices. She had never been given a facial ever before in her life and she had never known a guy to explode so much sperm as this young black muscle stud who had been fucking her for the past few hours. What he was doing to her was so dirty but she loved it and was keen for more.

.....

Dwayne Samuels continued to stare up in the general direction of the 'Seven Sisters' with his naked eye. His cock was still semi hard from thinking about that fortuitous night fucking the very gorgeous Dr. Caroline Wishart in Apartment 321A of the Resort several weeks ago. He was amazed that such a classy stunning babe like her was so easy to bed and he could not believe how fully she stretched to take the massive length and girth of his powerful cock. He remembered that he had given her a royal facial that night and he wondered what the old professor would have thought about his adoring wife if he knew what happened in Apartment 321A that evening. Would he have liked to watch he thought to himself, something that he had not really considered doing, well not at this stage but anything was possible if the moment was right. He was not completely closed to this idea though. What he did know was that that night was something he had ticked off as very special because he had met and sunk his black arrow into the bosom of 'Celaeno', one of the main companion star's of the 'Seven Sisters' (and the first) who he was determined he would fuck in honour of Orion, one of his favourite mythical figures from antiquity. Her dark olive complexion made her an obvious 'sister' to identify and he wondered when another 'sister' may journey across his path.

It was getting late, well after 1-00am. His huge cock had settled beneath his long red cotton shorts as he raised himself from his cane chair on the patio. He had left his usual calling card for Caroline, the black card promoting "MidnightDreams.com", when he exited Apartment 321A that fortuitous night. He had since noticed she was a member of his website and several other emails he had recently received from clients were from women who claimed to know Dr. Wishart. He needed to check his email before retiring for the night. It promised to be an exciting week with the mobile web cam due to commence operating on his website in a few days. That would begin a new chapter in the life of the "Blacklion', including many new members and for him who knows what new adventures it would bring. He slowly moved into the cabana and towards his computer desk.

*

'The Blacklion' a story of erotic fantasy and fiction.

To be continued so please return...

Coming soon...

Chapter 4 'Ally Meets the Blacklion'.

and ......

Chapter 5 'Asterope'.

Comments are welcomed but please read the disclaimer and comments at the commencement of each chapter. There will be many chapters of the 'Blacklion' if it is well received and as time permits. I have many ideas for his amazing erotic and sexual adventures.

thebruce2
thebruce2
36 Followers