The Blackmail Begins

Story Info
Beginning of my ex-gf's control over me and my wife.
762 words
2.93
70.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sat at work, staring through my screen. My mind is wandering from sheer boredom, and where it was ending up would probably get me in trouble. When my phone starts ringing and when I look I see it's my ex-girlfriend. I say hello, and she immediately starts talking over the top of me, telling me she's threatening to tell my new wife I've been cheating if I don't do as she says. I start to stutter a response, but before I can get my words out she's telling me her first command which is to get my ass over to her house after work.

At the end of the day I drive straight over, thinking I will talk her out of it without really knowing what I was talking her out of. I'm on her doorstep and ring the bell; she opens the door and invites me in then tells me to stand in the middle of her kitchen. She starts making herself a cup of tea and without turning round tells me to strip. Again I start to stutter, but think I have no choice and it doesn't sound such a bad thing so quickly take my clothes off.

As I'm stood there naked she finishes making her tea and is leaning against the side watching me only with disinterest. She tells me to start wanking, and as embarrassed as I am I do so. Every minute or so she tells me to go faster, and before long I can feel the tension rising and before I can say something she is telling me faster, faster and I can't help but spray my seed over her tiled floor.

The feeling has washed over me now and I am starting to feel really silly, but then she tells me to lick it up... I can't believe this but I feel I have no choice so get on my hands and knees and put out my tongue tentatively. As I take my first lick I see a flash and realise she is taking photos. The realisation sinks in that this is just the start of her control over me and she'll use these photos to make me do many more things and my ordeal is just beginning!

The next morning I'm sat having breakfast with my wife re-living yesterday's events, in my head. I can't believe I let it happen and now I'm worried what will happen next. I don't have to wait long as while I sit there I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and it simply says "Come over now, or you know what happens".

I nervously get up and make my excuses to my wife saying I need an early start at work. She looks surprised as I hadn't mentioned it, but didn't complain as I grabbed my bag and went out to the car. I pulled up at her house and get out of the car and knock on the door. There's no answer... I'm scared to leave without seeing her so I try the door handle.

It's open and I tentatively step inside, hearing her yell for me to come upstairs. I walk into her bedroom and she is tucked up under her duvet. She tells me to strip, which I immediately do having thoughts of a repeat performance of yesterday. When I'm naked she tells me to get under the covers and make her cum as quickly as I can. I slide under the covers and immediately start licking and sucking her unwashed pussy. It's quite strong smelling this morning but partly just a bit of a stale sweat smell. I soon get a rhythm as I remember how to please her and have her cumming in no time.

I start to come out from under the covers but she stops me telling me she will say when to stop. I carry on and about ten minutes later she is cumming again. This time she tells me to stop sucking her, and after a pause tell me to clean her pussy of all her cum. I start delving my tongue inside her creamy pussy and at first feeling a little disgusted but after a while I savour the taste and almost feel disappointed when she stop me and gets up.

She walks out the room and climbs into the shower shouting to me to leave. I feel so used, as I realise I am her new toy to be used and disposed of when she is done with me.