The Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, his hand was removed from her back and he sat up, sitting on the backs of her thighs.

"Thank you Catherine. I've been waiting to fuck your body since that night." He sat there, his hands now massaging his fluids into her backside, smearing it, spreading it around.

Catherine swallowed. "Have we finished?"

"Yes" he whispered.

With that, he reached over and picked her skirt up off the floor where it still lay and cleaned any remaining fluid off himself and laid it at the side of her head before standing.

She arose and quickly put on her soiled skirt and looked around the van floor for anything she might have left. The only thing there was the used condom and a couple of buttons from her blouse and one from her jacket. She picked the buttons up and quickly placed them in her jacket pocket.

"What about the videos of me?" She demanded

"You kept your promise, I'll keep mine. Your family and boss will never know about them." He stood cockily leaning against the wall of the van.

"And I'm supposed to trust you?" She snarled "I want the originals"

"Catherine, sweetheart, it's the 21st century. There are no originals anymore. I have it on my computers and on my phone. You will have to trust me when I say I will not send them out."

It was true. What was she to do, but have to believe in him?

She gripped the handle on the side of the van and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"You have to get out through the front." He said stepping aside to give her clear passage out.

As she squeezed through the seats, she felt his hand cup and painfully squeeze her backside. Ignoring it she left the van and walked quickly towards her car, fastening the remaining buttons on her blouse and jacket.

She sat in the car and just held the steering wheel with both hands, her mind reliving the last half hour at her blackmailer's hands. She heard the van start up; beeping its horn it drove off.

Still sat there after 10 minutes, Catherine began to settle her nerves before having the journey to civilisation. Shifting in her seat, she could feel how the cum had dried sticking her skirt and torn pantyhose to her behind. She also felt her how wet her inner thighs were still. Hitching her skirt up slightly, she felt under her panties and felt herself wet, sticky and oozing slightly.

Her eyes widened as her memory traced it back. She had remembered looking at the van floor and found her buttons and the spent condom. Concentrating, she tried to remember more about the rubber. It was empty. At some point whilst she had passed out, he had removed the rubber and had cum inside her. Catherine gritted her teeth, started the engine and drove off in search of the nearest pharmacy. The bastard had better keep to his word.

12