The Blackmailed Student Ch. 01

Story Info
The slippery slope.
1.6k words
3.87
52.4k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please bear in mind all persons mentioned in the story are at least 18. This is just fiction and is not meant in any way to be about real life situations. As such, boundaries can be pushed and liberties taken which in real life would be dangerous or worse.

Constructive criticism is welcomed and praise and positive votes even more. Before "Anonymous" makes a vitriolic or nasty negative comment, just ask yourself the question, if you could do better, then why haven't you so far?

Thanks, to all my loyal followers who have been waiting for more from me. I will resume other stories I started soon.

This is just the beginning and merely a teasing build up to the hapless female student being forced into sex.

*****

Claudia woke up, feeling groggy and with her mind in a spin. She was lying on her bed, still in her skirt with her blouse unbuttoned and, feeling down with right hand, her underwear missing. Sitting up with a start, afraid her parents would discover her in this dishevelled way, she sank back onto the bed, relieved to remember that they were both away on holiday in Spain.

She got up shakily and went to the bathroom where she rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash to try to remove the disgusting taste in her mouth. Holding onto the basin, she looked at herself in the mirror, hair in a mess and make-up smudged, the mascara in dirty lines on her cheeks as if she had been crying. But what about?

She had absolutely no recollection of the previous evening and even more worrying how she got back home in such a state. Her plan had been to go to the college party celebrating the end of written exams and she remembered arriving and although not having any serious boyfriend at the moment, had spent a nice time with several of her friends.

She also remembered Kevin being there, Kevin, the bully and womaniser. He had tried it on with her once, after classes one day, as she was going home and had walked by him and a few of his cronies. He had swaggered across and groping her backside suggested they drive out to Oak Woods to get some exercise and fresh air. Oak Woods, the well known doggers' paradise. She had slapped his face, causing him to go bright red in embarrassment in front of his friends who smirked and he lowered his voice, looking at her furiously and hissed threateningly at her that she would be gagging for it by the time he was through with her.

She slipped out of her clothes and showered, enjoying the warm water cascade over her slim body, cupping her breasts and softly running her hand over her nipples, wondering why some young women had little to show and others were hampered by huge breasts. Claudia considered herself fortunate in having just the right size and drying off, looked at herself in the full length mirror, congratulating herself on her blonde hair and good looks.

She did not lack popularity and many a student had tried to get closer to her, but apart from the occasional flirt and kiss, she wanted to complete her studies successfully as she had very good chances of being awarded a scholarship and she did not want to ruin her chance at studying at university.

She had turned 18 a few months previously and was thought of by some as being a bit of a prude and cold, but she had to concentrate on her studying and certainly had no wish to be like Sandra, known as the school slut, who suddenly mysteriously left, amid rumours of being pregnant.

Returning to her bedroom she put on a underwear and chose a bra, wondering what on earth had happened to her underwear the night before and more to the point, how she had got home, but her mind was a complete blank.

Now dressed in jeans and top, she went downstairs and made herself a coffee as she was not feeling very hungry and did not fancy any breakfast. Taking it to the couch, she sat down and put her legs up.

Suddenly the phone rang, making her jump and she got up to answer it. She wondered who it could be, as a zero showed up, an unknown or suppressed number.

"Hallo?" she inquired, not wanting to give her name in case it was one of those nuisance calls.

A sinister laugh from the other end made her frown and she was just about to put the phone down when a male voice answered. "Heh, bitch. Been to the front door to check the mail yet?"

The caller disconnected with another laugh.

She stared at the phone for a second, before putting it down and walked to the door. A a large brown envelope lay on the mat. Her name had been printed on it and she picked it up and walked back to the couch. Opening it up, she withdraw four sheets of paper on which photos had been printed. The first showed her knickers and bra lying on a bed she had never seen before and the words, "such a slut" printed at the bottom.

She now began to feel nervous as the second photo showed a young woman sucking on a black penis, her mouth open very wide and her hand resting on the his thigh. She had no idea who they were, because the photo of the woman had been deliberately blurred, but suddenly her heart skipped a beat as she recognised the ring on the finger of the woman who was giving the blow job. She stared in astonishment and then looked down at her left hand, where she saw the same ring. She looked at it and then back to the photo. Surely this was just an unpleasant coincidence.

She felt a lump in her throat as she looked at the last photo, and gave a shriek of disbelief and disgust. This was clearly a photo of her, but with her face covered in what looked like sperm and a black cock dribbling and rubbing against her lips.

She stared in horror at the photo and felt her eyes welling with tears of shame and shock. This must be a fake, but then what about her stolen underwear, and the photo really did seem to be of her. She sat staring at the disgusting photo for several minutes unable to think properly and was only jerked out of her state of shock when the phone rang again.

Somehow she knew this was linked to the photos and almost fell as she rushed to answer the call.

"Hallo?" she said, breathlessly her heart pounding. Again the evil laugh and a pause. This time she knew she had to wait. A voice which she had heard somewhere before breathed heavily, "Well, who is the college slut? Such a nice pair of panties and the bra ... well you have the tits, don't you, slut?"

"Who is this?" She asked, trying to keep her voice calm. "What do you want?"

Again a sinister laugh. "Well, for a start, unless you want copies of those artistic poses of yours scattered around college, you had better get your arse down to Oak Woods at five this afternoon."

The voice paused, and she felt her legs shaking, sitting down heavily onto the couch. "But I have not got a car!" She bleated, cursing herself at even entertaining the thought of going there.

Another chuckle, "Who the fuck cares. You are such a lazy bitch, but that will soon change. The number 3 bus goes close enough to the car park. Not the main one by the road, the smaller one just further in. That's where you will be at five!"

"Noooooooo," she sobbed into the phone, tears now trickling down her cheeks. However, she was unable to disconnect, terrified but trapped.

"How will I know you?" Claudia asked, trying to stifle the sobs. More laughter, "You fuckin' won't, but..." again a pause, "I will know you and if you know what's best for you...," again a menacing pause, "You will be there at five!"

The voice continued crisply, sending a wave of fear rush through her body. "Put on your sexiest and shortest little outfit, but no underwear, slut!"

Again a chuckle, "You can collect your bra and panties when we meet... Oh," the voice continued, "If you don't show up, then those beautiful photos will be dropped all over college and that lovely one of you giving head to that black cock will be so much in focus! Just think of all the young men wanking off in the toilets! And probably some members of staff, too!"

"I... I..." Claudia began to stammer, but was cut off as the voice snapped,

"Be there, slut!" and disconnected.

She felt the tears rolling down her face, looked at her watch, almost ten o' clock and seven hours to go, for go she must, as she had to confront her tormentor and hopefully persuade him to come to his senses. Claudia thought quickly now, realising she would have to get some money and hopefully buy his silence. HIS silence, for a male voice it had been. She had heard it before, but where? Where?

She looked again at her watch, cursing herself again for her stupidity last night, but how had it happened? What had happened? She had only had a couple of drinks and danced with friends. What and who was responsible for all this?