The Blackmailed Student Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting the blackmailer.
2.2k words
4.13
31.2k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
postry
postry
113 Followers

Time seemed to draw to a standstill that day. Claudia looked at her watch and the clocks in the house so often, unable to concentrate, just picking at food, a tight feeling of fear in her stomach. She had lived in a sort of suspended zombi like state for about half an hour after the phone call ordering her to be at Oak Woods. The voice seemed familiar, but who was it?

Then she shook herself trying to concentrate on what best to do. She could not tell anyone, how could she? She was proud of her reputation as being a hard working student so successful she was about to be awarded a scholarship. She could not allow this scandal to get out. She googled the timetable of the local bus company and saw that there was a bus which would take her to Oak Woods so she guessed she could get to the designated rendezvous by about ten to five.

Claudia then started into town, but had only gone a few steps before she had to return home to fetch her purse in which she kept her bank card. She felt her eyes burning but swallowed loudly and breathed in deeply as she decided to walk the thirty minutes into the centre and not take the bus, hoping the walk would clear her mind and help her to concentrate.

So engrossed was she in her misery that she did not recognise her friend Sandy on the other side of the street at first. It was only when she called her name a second time that she looked around and saw her waving. Claudia waved back with a forced grin and carried on her way, calling out apologetically that she was in a bit of a hurry.

She arrived at the bank and stood infront of the cash machine, wondering how much she should offer as a bribe to put an end tothis nightmare. If she could pay! The man behind her coughed and said, "Miss, are you going to stand there looking at the cash point or can I go first?"

She mumbled an apology and tapped in 250, which she withdrew quickly, stuffing it into her purse.

Turning she avoided eye contact with the man and hurried back the way she had come. She wondered whether she should try to take her mind off it all by going shopping for some clothes, but her heart was not in it and she was also scared of bumping into any of her friends.

Arriving back home, she felt safer, standing with her back against the front door, surprisingly out of breath. Kicking off her shoes, she went through to the kitchen where she made herself a cup of tea, more to do something than to drink it.

The phone rang and she jumped, hardly daring to answer it, her heart beating quickly incase it washer tormentor, but it was her friend Jackie, asking if she wanted to meet for lunch and a spot of clothes shopping. She apologised, excusing herself, saying she had an upset stomach and would be taking things easy that day.

The time ticked by so slowly it was torture!

By four she went along to her wardrobe and picked out a light blue outfit she had worn only once. It was a bit tight and came to just above the knee, showing off her shapely legs, She decided to wear a thong, feeling it was not much, but at least gave her some sort of dignity. She also wore a light blue bra, fumbling nervously with the catch.

Putting on her shoes she glanced at her watch. She would have about ten minutes to get to the bus stop. She grabbed the purse from the table, it felt thick, but then with 250 in notes that was no surprise. Popping it into a small shoulder bag, she checked to make sure she had a key and left for the bus stop.

The bus was mercifully only two minutes late and she was soon sitting about a quarter of the way down the bus, nervously twiddling with the shulder bag strap, staring ahead vacantly, only aware when a group boys piled onto the bus noisily shouting and having fun, until told to calm down by the driver.

"Wanker!" she heard one of them say under his breath, looking back at the driver as he went past her and looked up surprised as he seemed so young to be using such words.

The bus rattled on with its destination the next town, the boys got off. She noticed more and more green spaces between the houses and then pushed the button to get off at Oak Woods.

Claudia avoided the bus driver's gaze as she got off not wanting to see if he was grinning at her for getting off where she did, and smoothed her dress, crossing the road after the bus had pulled away She entered the car park. There were a few empty cars parked around which she assumed belonged to people walking the dogs.

She saw an "additional car park" sign and headed over towards the track down which it was pointing. This must be right, as she passed a car parked just off the track. Just infront of it and lying on a blacket on the rough grass was a woman on allfours, her mouth tightly wrapped around the cock of a man kneeling infront of her, her body jerking to and fro as a second man was occupied at her rear, his face contorted in an approaching orgasm. "Care to join us? There's room for another slut," the man who was getting the blow job called out crudely.

Claudia started running down the track, eager to get the sound and sight of the copulating threesome from her mind. The other car park was just up ahead and arriving she mercifully saw no other cars. She gave a sigh of relief and looked at her watch. Maybe she could go home.

"Perfect timing, bitch!" A familiar voice called out and she turned suddenly to see a sports car parked between the trees and a familiar figure get out, grinning at her.

"You!" She gasped, transfixed to the spot as she saw Kevin get out of the car and stand beside it, looking her up and down.

Kevin, the school bully as he was known, was handsome, 19 and came from a family where money was no object. His mother had left or been thrown out some time ago, it was said and he lived with his father, who was also known as a womaniser and for allegedly covering up some potentially embarassing situations, most notorius of which was when close neighbours moved away when their daughter became pregnant. Nothing was ever discovered but rumours were rife with equal blame for the parentage being shared between Kevin and his dad.

Claudia looked in fear at her tormentor as he crooked a finger at her beckoning her across. He was indeed a good looking young man and knew it. He worked out regularly and had an athletic bodywhichheliked to show off with tight pullovers. It was also said he worked out with plenty of the female students and even, it was rumoured, with a female member of staff and the wife of another.

She stumbled towards him, feeling a mixture of fear and hatred. "So you managed to find me, slut!" Kev chuckled, pulling her to him and running a hand across her backside and then smacking it. Claudia jumped at the hard smack and raised her hand to slap him, but it was grabbed with some force and Kevin's smile vanished from his lips as he sneered, "Right bitch, to business. Get in!" He nodded at his car. Claudia hesitated. She was not at all prepared for what happened next as he slapped her across her face. " I fuckin' said, get in. Now do as you're fucking told, you stupid slut!"

What could she do? Nobody around, alone with a young man who could easily overpower her! She suddenly felt very scared and got in, sliding across into the passenger seat as Kevin followed her.

"So fucking easy!" he laughed, before she could even start asking him how he had managed to get into such a revolting situation. He took out a small phial of liquid from his pocket. "Like a fuckin' lamb to the slaughter! I almost pissed myself with laughter when you came back from dancing and drank up the little cocktail I had prepared for you."

Claudia sat speechless, looking at him, a mixture of hatred and fear coursing through her body as she realised now how easily she had been duped. "You then went off to the toilets when you started feeling disorientated." He laughed loudly, throwing his head back and revealing fine teeth as he ran a hand through his short dark blond hair.

"All I had to do was intercept you and leave you with Tyler, while I went back to your friends and said I was taking you home as you had had a bit too much to drink. So fuckin' perfect!"

"Tyler?" Claudia asked quizzically, stunned at how easy it had been to kidnap her as she had been. "Yeah!" Kevin sneered. "Great guy. His parents are from Nigeria! He runs a disco bar place near here. He enjoys using a slut as well," he added pointedly, grinning when Claudia's face dropped as she realised what had happened. "Fuck, does he cum buckets. You swallowed a load but he still covered your face! still,it is supposed to be good for the skin."

"We brought you back home as we had learnt from Jackie's brother that your parents were away. Took your bra and undies as a trophy, which reminds me...........," he broke off as he roughly felt under her dress. With one violent jerk, he ripped off her panties and waved them infront of her face. "What the fuck are these?" he spat angrily, ripping at her blouse, sending buttons flying around the car. "Didn't I tell you to ditch the fuckin' underwear you stupid cunt!" he snarled, grabbing the cups of her bra with each hand and giving a violent jerk as he easily ripped it in two, Claudia's breasts swinging free now as she screamed in fear.

Kevin's face became contorted in intense anger and Claudia suddenly was really terrified. "When I tell one of my bitches to do something, she fuckin' does it! he yelled at her, holding his face just inches from hers. He spat at her, his saliva spattering against her forehead and then slapped her across the face, grabbed her hair with one hand and unzipped the fly of his jeans with the other, hauling out a sizeable cock.

"Now get those slut lips around this!" he snarled pulling her head down and pushing her face into his crotch, forcing his rapidly stiffening erection to her lips and into her mouth.

"No fucking teeth, bitch, you hear?" he snarled and held her head fast forcing her to take it, as he started thrusting his young hips up and down, groaning as he felt her warm wet mouth on his manhood. He looked around, but could see nobody.

A car pulled into the small car park after five minutes but the occupants were far more concerned about getting out and bending the female over the bonnet of the car, the older man yanking up her dress and fumbling between his legs as he concentrated on getting his pleasure.

It was only a few minutes later when he felt the surge in his body, that he gave a gutteral groan, grabbing his cock with one hand and twisting Claudia's hair with the other, just managing to gasp, "Eat this, slut!" before he gave a low moan and started firing into his victim's mouth as she gagged and spluttered, sending semen and saliva over his jeans and the seat and floor of the car as well as onto her outfit and face.

He half turned, so his body was more above her face and held her while draining the last drops into Claudia's mouth before pulling out and slapping his now rapidly deflating manhood against her cheeks.

Claudia straightened up crying, coughing, spluttering and gasping for breath. Kevin just laughed and scooped up some of his sperm which had leaked onto her chin and forcing his finger into her mouth, making her swallow it.

Five minutes later Claudia sat staring sullenly and silently into space tears in her eyes while Kevin mopped around his crotch with some tissues and then zipped up, smiling triumphantly at the stains on his jeans. He had had his revenge, but he intended on breaking her completely to his will.

Starting the car engine, he leaned across Claudia and kissed her on the cheek. He buckled the safety strap around her and chuckled at the smell of sex on her skin and in her hair. Clicking himself in, he drove slowly away and it was only then that he rested a hand on Claudia's thigh.

"Take me home!" she said bitterly, almost in a whisper, brushing his hand away.

"Oh no, my pet. I think it is time I took you to meet Tyler."

postry
postry
113 Followers