The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 02

Story Info
A cuckold learns his place, more piping hot creampies to eat
2.7k words
4.21
73.2k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note – this follows immediately after the end of chapter one, The Blackmailers Fall.


Alice orders Joe to lie on his back in the middle of the living room. She straddles his face, then kneels rubbing her ass up and down, side to side on it. "That's it my fat little cum piggy, keep kissing and licking my ass. Gosh my legs are tired, I think I'm going to sit for a while. Dan, the DVD player is over there, how about you get some of those movies going?"

Alice sits comfortably on Joe's face, his mouth just under her cunt. "You were careless using the computer cum piggy, I started checking your internet history. I know all about those nasty filthy web sites you go to." She starts squirming and twisting, seating her ass deeper onto his face. "You blackmailed me into putting on your own personal peep show time after time. What happened, you get bored watching other guys fuck your wife?"

Alice looks over to Robert and asks "Can you bring that lovely big cock of yours over? I need some real man meat in my mouth while my cum slut licks my pussy. Get that tongue busy little piggy or I'll move up and cover your mouth too."

Joe gets busy licking Alice's rosebud, pushing his tongue in and out of her anal ring. His nose is trapped between Alice's ass cheeks, what air he gets is musky, laden with the odors of Dan's and Robert's recent fucking of his wife.

Robert stands next to Alice as she takes his soft cock in her hand and starts to lick and kiss the head of it. Dan gets one of the DVD's going in the player and sits down on the end of the couch.

Robert spreads his legs and Alice tries to take one of his balls into her mouth. "Easy there girl, they won't fit. Take your time with that prime meat cause I'm looking forward to stuffing that pussy of yours with it again. No teeth marks, okay?"

Alice licks and kisses Robert's cock until he becomes semi-erect, then gets up off of Joe's face. She walks over to sit next to Dan, tugging Joe's leash making him follow. Robert sits on the other side of Alice.

Alice leans back, wraps both her hands around the base of Dan's and Robert's cocks. "That's so much better. Piggy lick my pussy. Oh yes, much better. I look pretty good sucking cock don't you think?" The movie shows Alice on her knees in the bedroom, giving some unknown guy a blow job. In the movie Alice is wearing a set of black stockings and garter belt similar to what she has one now.

Alice gives a running commentary on the video while slowly stroking Dan and Robert's cocks. Robert pulls Alice over to him and starts playing with her breasts. Alice leans against Robert, pushing Joe back with her stocking covered foot telling him "You're starting to slobber."

She lifts her foot to his face "Here, suck on my toes piggy. Hmm, Robert you have nice hands. Look piggy, big black handsome hands all over your wife's white tits. And look at his cock – getting good and hard. It's throbbing in my hand, it feels so velvety soft to the touch. A huge black cock just waiting to pound into your wife's small tight pussy. Oh and look at Dan piggy, his lovely cock is hard too. What a wonderful idea you had inviting these two real men to fuck me."

Alice sneers at Joe, contemptuously telling him "I think you will be eating more of your favorite cream pie soon."

Joe looks up at Alice and timidly asks "Will you let me cum too? I'll do whatever you want – I'll jerk off and make it quick. Please?"

Alice smiles sweetly at her husband. "If you are a really good boy and you keep begging nicely I may have a surprise for you. But not now. If your begging gets annoying then no, you won't get to cum. So be real good cum slut, okay? But just be sure that you want to cum. Now get over here on your knees, I want to hold your leash while these two wonderful cocks pound into me."

Dan gets up to put in another DVD into the player while Joe crawls over to the couch and kneels next to his wife. Alice takes the makeshift leash as she gets on her hands and knees in the middle of the couch. Robert is behind her, takes a hold of her hips and slides his cock into her pussy. "Oh yeah Robert. Nice and slow, stretch that tight little pussy out. Hmm yeah – hunh – Dan come over here and – oh, mmm - put that beautiful cock of yours in my mouth."

Dan has the next video going, it's another anonymous guy and Alice. In the video she's wearing white stockings clipped to a pink satin garter belt and push up bra. Dan walks over and kneels on the couch in front of Alice, taking her head and guiding it to his cock. Alice starts to lick the head of his cock, then tells him "Fuck my mouth with your cock sugar but don't cum okay? I want it in my cunt so I can feed my slut pig. Oh – Robert that's so good – feed me your cock Dan."

Robert is up to his balls in Alice's cunt, her belly swelling as her womb accommodates to his length and girth. She has her head back, mouth wide open as Dan slides his cock into her salivating mouth, fucking her face.

Just as Dan pulls his cock out to pile drive into her throat, Alice pulls her head away and looks back at Robert. "Fuck that pussy hard sugar, I want it full of cum. I want you guys to fuck me and fill me with your sperm then fuck me again, don't hold back. Just jerk off using my cunt. Use that white cunt as a black man's cum dump – oh yeah fuck me!" Robert starts to piston back and forth into her while Alice wraps her lips around Dan's cock.

Robert has a firm grasp of her hips as he jerks her ass back into his belly. "Oh – my god – bitch – bitch – you fucking bitch..." He throws his head back as he dumps his load deep into Alice's cunt. He keeps his cock deep into Alice's pussy, catching his breath as her cunt contracts and pulses, milking the last of the load from his cock.

Alice looks at her husband kneeling next to her on the floor. "Hmmm, that feels so good. Another hot huge load of black baby making sperm shot into me. Are you hungry for more cum slut? Beg for it, tell me how much you want to eat Robert's cock juice from your wife's pussy. Beg or I won't think about letting you cum."

Joe looks up to his wife, his eyes bright "Please let me eat your pussy Alice. I'll lick it clean..."

Alice stops him. "You don't seem to know your place, do you slut? Who gave you permission to call me by my name? You better start telling me how much you want to eat Robert's sperm or there won't be any idea of you being allowed to cum yourself."

Joe looks down to the floor. He starts out haltingly "Please let me - eat Robert's – cum from your pussy – mistress. I really want to – drink his – sperm from you. Please mistress, let me clean his cum out of you. I – I really want to."

Alice smiles down at Joe, pulls away from Robert and sits down, spreading her legs. "That's better little cum piggy. Come here and eat up all that sperm that came from Robert's cock." Joe bends down and licks up the cum that had oozed out of Alice's pussy onto the couch. She scoots up on her ass, giving Joe better access to her pussy folds.

Dan and Robert are back sitting next to Alice, her hands once again around their cocks. "That's it slut, clean up all that cum just like those videos you watch. I checked those sites you know. I saw how much you liked seeing weak pudgy husbands watch their wives get fucked by real men. I saw that you kept going over and over to the same videos of cuckolds servicing their wives by cleaning their pussies after their lovers were finished. Then there's the one where the cuckold cleans the lover's cocks. That's your favorite, isn't it?"

Alice brings one of her stocking clad feet up and push Joe away from her. "Now I want Dan to fuck me." She stands up, stepping over Joe's face. "But first make sure my pussy is ready for him."

Joe continues to lick Alice's pussy, cleaning her lips and vagina of all Robert's semen. Alice has Dan move over to where she was. Once he's in place she sits in his lap impaling her pussy onto his cock.

Alice rocks back and forth a couple of time, then stops. "Hmm – Dan this is nice, but I think I really want you back in my ass. Robert, could you get the lube for us?"

Robert gets the lube, brings it to Alice. As he hands it over to her she smiles up and him, then reaches for his cock. "Dan, don't come yet. I want to lick my juices off Robert's cock – then I want you in my ass."

Robert grins, pushes his cock towards Alice. She licks the soft meaty head of his cock, sucks what she can of it into her mouth. "Yummy, so tasty. Okay Dan, I'm going to get up so can you pretty please lube my tight hot ass some more?"

Alice stands, towering over Joe. She leans forward and pushes her ass back towards Dan, while he squirts some more lube between the cheeks of her ass and begins to work it into her rosebud. Alice amuses herself by rubbing her tits on the top of Joe's head.

Joe starts to tilt his head up, wanting to steal a kiss to Alice's nipples. She slaps his face hard telling him "Don't you dare to presume you can play with my tits cum pig. Keep your eyes on my cunt and that hard cock that will be shoved into my ass."

Finished with her ass Dan applies a layer of the lube to his cock and sets the container down. He pulls Alice back and she sits in his lap, this time with Dan's cock head just inserted into her asshole. She looks at Joe and tells him "Now beg Dan to fuck my ass cum slut. Tell him how much you want him to fuck your wife. I want to hear you beg, then I want to hear you tell him how much you want to eat his sperm from my ass."

Joe is starting to get it, this isn't a game anymore. He's feeling shamed, humiliated – but his need to submit, to cum is overwhelming. "Please sir, fuck my mistresses ass with your cock. Mine is so small compared to yours, please sir make my mistress happy. I want to eat your cum from her ass, I want to drill my tongue into her bowels and drink your juice. Please sir, I beg you."

Alice smiles down at her little cuckolded cum slut, and brings more of Dan's cock into her greedy ass. "Your wish my little pudgy cum slut. Oh, Dan's cock is so hard, so big. It's sliding into my tight ass – hmm, oh yeah I love his cock in there. You tried to make me your whore didn't you slut? You thought I would just fuck and fuck all those guys, and that's all it would ever be. Didn't you?"

Joe hangs his head in shame, for the first time accepting his trespass on his wife. She closes her eyes and continues "You stopped wanting to fuck me, and drove me to that affair. I took your bait stupid me, and then you played your little blackmail game. Oh – oh Dan that is so nice. Oh yes, your hot cock so deep into my ass. Sugar, cum for me, please cum for me. Fill my ass with your hot sperm."

Dan has his hands on Alice's hips and smoothly moves her up and down on his cock. Alice has her hands cupped around her breasts alternating between squeezing them and pinching her nipples. She's wrapped one end of Joe's leash around her wrist, tugging against his collar with each movement Dan makes as he fucks his cock deep into her ass.

Alice looks into Joe's eyes, a commanding look on her face. "Get your face down next to Dan's balls cum slut. As soon as he comes I want your mouth ready to eat his load from my ass. If any of his sperm hits the couch forget about your getting to spurt from your teeny little piggy dick. Oh Dan, oh yes – oh god that cock of yours feels so damn good. Shit!"

Dan pulls Alice into his crotch, his head back and a grimace on his face. "Oh – oh you bitch – oh yeah – here it comes bitch – here it! Oh!!" Alice closes her eyes, a lovely smile graces her face. Both she and Dan are lost in their own little world of pleasure. "Oh – shit fuck! Hmmm, god your ass is so! Fucking hot!" Dan's cock is deep into Alice's ass as he comes, his sperm sluicing her bowels.

Alice jerks the leash attached to Joe's collar. "Get ready cum piggy. I want your mouth around my asshole, your tongue replacing Dan's cock."

Alice pulls herself off Dan's cock, rolling to her side on the couch. As soon as he can Joe has his face plastered between Alice's ass cheeks, his lips circling her rosebud capturing the first dribbles of Dan's semen.

Alice is still on the couch, kneeling with her ass over the edge of the cushions. Joe's face is obscured by the cheeks of her ass and he's driving his tongue in and out, licking up the globs of cum from Dan's cock. Alice is looking over her shoulder and down at her husband. "Good little cum slut. Is that little worthless cock of yours hard? And this is what, the fourth load of sperm you've eaten? Is my pudgy little cum piggy enjoying the taste?"

Joe's lost in his own little world of lust, shame, submission, the burning need to cum. After he had manipulated Alice into her affair, then 'caught' her – he was the one insisting she wear stockings, garter belts and fancy pushup bras as part of his fetish.

Her ass covering his face, her smooth nylon encased legs so close to him, the perfume of her skin mixed with the aroma from her hot slick cunt is driving him to the edge of orgasm. What's keeping him in check is the fear of what Alice will do to him if he comes so he's struggling, keeping himself under some semblance of control.

Alice gets up off the couch, roughly pushing Joe away from her. With his hands secured behind his hips Joe loses his balance and falls to his side. Alice straddles her legs on either side of him, her hands on her hips, her face stern.

"So the pudgy little slut piggy want's to cum. Are you sure? Beg for it."

Joe turns his head up to face Alice's. "Please mistress, I need to cum. Whatever you want, however you decide. I just need so badly to cum. I'm begging you mistress, please?"

Alice walks away from Joe to where she had left her mobile phone. She uses it to send a text message. Finished she puts it down, walks back to where Joe is still lying. "Oh yes cum pig, I'll grant your wish and you will come. I guarantee you will not enjoy it, and will probably regret begging me for it." She smiles down at him, then leans over. "Look at me, open your mouth."

Joe does, opens his mouth wide. Alice spits into it, then chuckles. "Lay flat, you need to worship my ass more." With that Alice sits back on Joe's face, grinding her ass down as he tongues her anal ring.