The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 04

Story Info
Bliss as a cum slut cuckold - the happy ending.
5.2k words
4.55
42.6k
18
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note – this follows immediately after the end of chapter three, The Blackmailers Fall. I was just going to let the story end at part three – but then I realized that this story could end in a variety of ways. The last chapters are some of those endings. This one is what I like to think of as the 'happy ending'. Enjoy!


Donna seeks out Robert and his massive cock, leaving Alice to enjoy Dan. Alice has Joe lay on his back on the floor; she gets on all fours straddling Joe with her pussy just above his face. Dan eagerly plows his cock into Alice's sopping wet pussy doggy style.

"Oh yeah – fuck that pussy Dan. Can you do something for me? After you fill my sweet pussy hole full of your cream?"

Dan's more interested in fucking than talking – but he answers. "Sure, god your cunt is so fucking hot. What do you want?" He slaps her ass then takes ahold of her hips, grinding his cock deep into her pussy. His balls dangle just in front of Joe's face.

Alice turns to look over her shoulder, licks her lips and tells Dan "Shit sugar your cock feels good. I want you to let cum piggy clean your cock after you cum. Will you do that for me?" Alice starts to squeeze her pussy muscles as she talks, milking Dan's cock as he works his cock in and out of her.

Dan grimaces while he looks into Alice's eyes. "I kind of figured you and Donna were going to be heading there. Yeah the cum slut can lick my cock clean after I fill your cunt with my sperm. Which – oh yeah – will be very – oh you bitch..." Dan pummels his cock into Alice's cunt hole then drives it deep while pulling her hips towards his belly.

"Shit fuck – oh fuck!" Dan's cock erupts, jets of hot gooey semen spurt into Alice's pussy. Dan holds her tight against himself as his orgasm subsides. He looks down, pulls his cock out of Alice's pussy. "Here cum slut, get your mouth around that cock. Get that bad boy clean."

Joe's been keenly watching Dan's cock sawing in and out of his wife's pussy. At first he felt disinterested, apathetic, resigned to his fate. Then the smell of the hot juicy pussy just above him started to penetrate into his brain, exciting the more primitive parts. Joe heard Alice's question to Dan – secretly he found himself to be thrilled by the idea.

Alice was right, the couple of videos of cuckolds cleaning their wives lovers he had seen on the net had been getting to him –his latest jerk off sessions were while watching those bookmarked sites. He had been catching himself daydreaming about what it would be like to have some guys cock in his mouth, being forced to clean the sperm and pussy juice off the dick that had just been in his wife's cunt.

Joe watched with interest the set of balls above his head start to contract as the cock they were attached to plowed his wife's cunt. Joe was finding himself wanting that big cock head in his mouth; he was getting a warm and horny feeling come over him as he began to anticipate Dan's dumping a big juicy load into Alice's pussy for him to eat.

Joe saw the cock above his head get buried to its balls in his wife's pussy, heard Dan have his orgasm, felt the anticipation rise within when he saw the first trickle of juices ooze from between his wife's cunt lips and the large cock buried so deeply in her hole.

He saw the cock get pulled out from the folds of his wife's pussy – red, slimy with their juices. The hot smell of their fucking was getting him more excited and his sore, abused cock was becoming erect within the cage Alice and Donna had encased it in.

Dan's cock is completely out and a mix of cum and pussy juice is dripping down from Alice's pussy onto Joe's face. Dan's cock looms over Joe and he opens his lips and leans his head back – and takes the meaty head of Dan's cock into his mouth. Joe closes his eyes while he sucks and licks the cock that had been fucking his wife's cunt. He's surprised as instead of feeling revulsion or disgust he's enjoying the feel and the taste of Dan's cock in his mouth.

Joe sucks and licks Dan's cock and balls clean of the mix of his wife's pussy juice and semen. He grabbed the base of Dan's cock, moving it around so that he can get every inch of it spotless. Dan leans forward, offering is ball sack to Joe. Joe happily sucks each of Dan's balls into his mouth for good measure. Dan finally pulls away to sit back on the couch while Joe goes to lick the remainder of cum from Alice's pussy.

Donna is kneeling on the couch and Robert's massive cock is buried deep into her pussy. She's been moaning almost non-stop since Robert finally worked his cock completely into her cunt and started pumping in and out. She's been watching Alice over her shoulder, and seeing Joe take Dan's cock in his mouth sent her over the edge.

As her orgasm starts she pleads with Robert "Fill my cunt with your spunk – god you're splitting me in two – I want – oh, oh – yeah I want your cum!" Robert pulls her back to him as his cock erupts deep inside Donna.

Alice sees that Robert is coming, gets up and tells Joe "Go over to Donna cum slut, she has a nice fresh load for you. Ask Robert if he'd like his magnificent cock and balls cleaned." Joe gets to his hands and knees, crawls over to the couch.

Joe kneels next to Robert and looking up at him asks "Sir, can I please clean your cock and balls with my mouth?"

Alice walks over and says to Robert "Yes Robert, would you let the cum piggy lick your beautiful cock and balls clean?"

Robert looks down at Joe, then at Donna. "You people are getting weird. All right, Dan let him so what the fuck why not. Hey asshole get ready." Robert gently pulls his softening cock out of Donna's pussy, then turns facing Joe.

Joe reaches up and takes Roberts's huge cock by the base and looks up saying "Thank you sir, my mistress will be very pleased." Joe opens his mouth and licks the globs of cum and slimy mix of semen and pussy juice from Roberts cock head. Satisfied the massive cock head is clean Joe works along the shaft of Robert's cock. Robert looks at Alice, telling her "Hey, Joe's not bad. I'm sure as hell not gay, and if Dan hadn't done it first I would never have let this asshole lick my cock. I got to say though, if I were to close my eyes – damn he's not bad at all."

Joe eagerly licks the greasy mix of sperm and cunt juice off of Robert's cock and balls. He's realized this is where his fetishes had been leading him to – why he found merely being a passive viewer of his wife being fucked by other men had been getting less and less interesting. He needed to do this, to serve his wife and her lover Donna. He finally understood that Ingesting the sexual fluids from their bodies was his way of worshipping them – and he was only doing the same thing as he cleaned their precious juices off the other cocks – the other males were mere entertainment; he would be the one to stay and show reverence to Alice's and Donna's womanhood.

His sense of apathy and depression gone, Joe happily served the foursome for the rest of the evening. Alice and Donna noticed the change in Joe, his eagerness to please, his desire to serve. The next morning after Dan and Robert tiredly left the apartment the two of them quietly talked, made some decisions and went about their day.

All the assets went into Alice's name as she had intended, but she relented and didn't divorce Joe. He became an industrious and steady employee, eager to please Donna his new boss. She devised a reward system whereby she would massage Joe's prostate based on his performance – Joe did so well Donna was milking him twice a day. Joe happily drinks up the seminal fluid Donna produces and then saves into what she laughingly calls Joe's shot glass.

Joe pleased Donna even more by helping her nephew discover himself sexually. After a few times of Joe happily sucking her nephews cock, and then in turn enticing the young man to fuck his now pliant ass – Donna's nephew realized gay sex really wasn't his thing.

Robert had moved on a couple days after what Alice and Donna kept calling 'that awesome weekend' – Dan stayed and true to their word whenever he called either or both of the ladies met with him. Joe was happy when it happened because was sure to have creamy treats to eat when they finished their 'guest services' as they began to call it.

And after Dan moved on, well – the 'special guest services' could and sometimes would be extended to the occasional discrete and attractive visitor.

Strangely enough, even the lawyer ended up happy with the situation, but not at first. Alice made an appointment with him shortly after 'that awesome weekend', and he wasn't pleased. But he agreed to contact the men on the list who had been captured on video fucking Alice. The offer was simple – agree to a settlement of either comped time at the hotel for the next five years or to 'special guest services' for the same period of time. Not too surprisingly every man contacted agreed to the second – it seemed Joe lucked out. Most of the men on the list were married, in any event no one wanted to be involved in that kind of scandal – everyone had a job, a career or a public life to protect.

As to the lawyers bill – well that ended up in a bartered agreement. Alice hosted two 'parties' for the law firm. One was a slightly raunchy Christmas party for the law firm staff – the top floor of the hotel was provided gratis – the firm brought the food and drink.

The second party was partners only – with Alice, Donna and Joe acting as 'hostesses' for the weekend retreat. Joe had been getting prepared weeks in advance – by learning to walk in high heels, how to put on stockings, bra and garter belts. Alice had him taking an ever increasing amount of vitamins and other supplements. Donna stopped his prostate massage the week before the party, explaining that he would be needing every drop of ejaculate he could produce for the event.

On the afternoon of the partners party Donna takes him to a salon where what bit of hair Joe had below the neck is waxed off; then his face gets professionally shaved baby smooth. There was a lot of giggling on the part of the technician when she saw Joe's caged cock – Donna removed it for her after promising Joe his balls would receive a thrashing if he caused any embarrassment. They end the visit with him getting both a pedicure and manicure. Once completed Donna puts the cage back on him to the amusement of the other ladies in the spa, and on their return the three of them go to the upper floor where the party's to be held and finish getting ready for their guests.

It was a quiet weekend at the hotel in terms of bookings, and Alice had her daughter Chloe scheduled to run the desk. The law firm was once again given the top floor for the partner's party; with food, drink and various supplies having been delivered the previous afternoon. The three of them enter into one of the rooms and while Alice lays out the clothes they were to be wearing Donna gets Joe prepared. This is a weekend of many firsts for Joe – starting with the series of enemas Donna and Alice give him.

Joe got a warm soapy enema to start with, followed with a couple that Alice said were herbal mixes. Satisfied that he was cleaned out Donna first sternly admonishes Joe regarding touching himself, after which she removes the cock cage and has him shower. She keeps the shower curtain open so she could keep watch. Once clean and dry Donna leads him back to the bedroom where Alice lets them know the partners have arrived and are also getting ready in their own rooms. Then Alice goes into the bathroom for her own preparations.

Donna applies a bright red nail polish to Joe's fingertips and toes. Finished she has him sit still to allow the polish to dry; and puts the cock cage back onto Joe's privates. "There now, we don't want the slut spoiling things." She leaves to join Alice in the bathroom, where they help each other with douching and their own enemas. Alice takes her shower while Donna finishes her last enema.

Alice towels herself dry, then taking Donna's place she applies makeup to Joe's face. She begins with a dark black mascara to his eyes and finishes with bright red lipstick to his lips. Alice dabs perfume on his neckline, wrists, behind his ears and the back of his knees. Satisfied with how Joe looks Alice puts a neon blue glam wig on him - the bangs meet just over his eyebrows and the sides sweep down to his shoulders.

Alice points Joe to the clothes he'll be wearing, then starts to put on her own makeup. Joe rolls a pair of black stockings that end about mid-thigh up each leg, then wraps a black satin garter belt with lacy trim around his hips. He clips the six straps to the stocking tops, then puts on the matching black satin and lace bra. He slips into a black French maids costume with white apron and very short skirt, finishes with a pair of black high heel pumps. Alice helps him get the white with black lace maid's cap positioned over his wig.

Donna and Alice finish with their hair and makeup and they dress in black stockings, six strap garter belts and black high heel pumps that match what Joe's wearing. Alice slips into a tight short skirt and matching silk blouse, Donna puts on a sexy school girl outfit. Both put on fake glasses – Alice's frames are black while Donna's are fire engine red. The two of them giggle at each other after they finish dressing; Joe's small cock is rock hard and straining in its cage, just poking from under the hem of his skirt.

Alice looks at Joe, smiles and nods approvingly. "You'll do nicely cum slut. So here's the deal for tonight. There are four partners, three men and a woman. The woman's name is Elise and her husband's name is Victor, who is also one of the four partners. Elise is dominant, and he's her full time sub - away from the office. He's also bi which is where you come in as Elise thinks it's hot to watch her sub get it on with another guy, and you're her present to her husband."

Donna walks over with a glass of water and hands a pill to Joe. He takes it with a quizzical look, swallows it down with a couple of sips of the water. Alice again nods approvingly, saying "Good boy. Elise wanted to make sure all the men would be at the top of their game tonight – so she got some ED pills from one of her other clients. Elise will allow the cock cage to be removed later cum slut, so enjoy yourself. A couple more things."

Donna takes the glass back from Joe then struts away from him swiveling her hips. Alice sees that Joes cock is starting to throb, smiles to herself and continues. "Elise is the senior partner of the firm – and she'll be running the party. You are going to be Victors cum dump – but Elise wants the other men to bugger your ass too. So when you get a load of cum up your ass Victor gets it. He also gets your cum little piggy. Elise has warned us that Victor can be - voracious – so expect him to drain your balls dry and then some. Everyone ready? Then let's go take care of our guests."

Alice leads the trio out and down the hall to the room set up for the partner's party. The rooms on this floor were larger, set up more like the owners suite in that the bedrooms were separate from the living room and there's a kitchenette area. Alice knocks on the door and opens it, ushering Joe and Donna inside.

Elise is standing in the middle of the living area sipping a drink. She's dressed in a tight white blouse, riding breeches and thigh high black boots. Besides the drink in her one hand she's holding a riding crop with the other, using it to tap and tease a man kneeling besides her. Joe takes one look at her and his cock begins to ooze pre-cum onto the floor.

The man kneeling next to her is naked with his hands behind his back and knees splayed out. His cock and balls are on display, dangling between his thighs; and like Joe his cock is contained in a cage. Elise traces one of his ears with the tip of her riding crop. "Victor dear, it looks like your little play date has arrived. She's adorable! Oh and silly me, I haven't been paying attention to the time. You must be starving – let's get your snack started up. Oh boys!"

The other partners get up from the chairs they had been lounging in and walk towards Elise. They are both wearing white terry cloth robes and have their drinks in hand. Elise moves the tip of the riding crop down to Victor's caged cock, and lightly taps it. "Gentlemen, poor Victor is hungry and I want to give him a special treat. Your first load of the evening goes into the ass of Victor's delightful play date; after which you are free to enjoy our gracious hostesses. Who's first? Alice, can you bring Victor's little friend over to that coffee table and get her ready please?"

Alice and Donna lead Joe to a low coffee table next to Elise and have him get atop it on his hands and knees. Donna hikes his skirt hem up, folding it over his ass while Alice works a generous amount of lube into his sphincter and rectum. Elise has Victor move so that he can watch closely while the other two men remove their robes and walk to where Joe is.

The first man reaches out to Donna and strokes her cheek. "Well little school girl, I guess I'll go first – but can you help get me ready?" Donna smiles at him and takes the tip of his cock into her mouth, working it with her tongue. His cock hardens as Alice kneels in front of the other man and gently strokes him erect.

The first man reluctantly pulls his cock out of Donna's warm mouth, saying "That's something we'll need to get back to." The man gets behind Joe and while Donna spreads his cheeks the partner pushes his cock into Joe's ass.

Elise continues to caress Victor with the tip of her riding crop. "Donna, that's John whose cock is now completely into that cute little sluts ass. And Alice meet Donald, his manhood is what you are so elegantly working on. Just so everyone is clear I'm a jealous bitchy cunt as well as the senior partner. So ladies, hands off Victor. And the same thing goes for you two horn dogs. So John after you've filled Victor's play date's ass with your seed have it clean your cock then go have fun with Donna. Same thing for you Donald."

John has found that as long as he looks at Joe as the plump little fuck toy he's been dressed up as he's okay with his cock buried deep into his/her/its ass. Still, he's impatient to finish so he can get back to having fun with the school girl chick next to him – and he wouldn't mind getting some of that sexy secretary who's now slowly sucking off Donald. He's pleasantly surprised to find Victor's fuck toy's ass is hot but not all that tight – he's pounding away with abandon and the slut is getting off on it from the sounds its making. He's close to coming and there isn't any reason to show any finesse so he does – grabbing the fuck toy by its hips and pulling his cock deep into its ass. John comes grunting, keeping his cock buried until he's finished. He pulls out and walks to the front of the fuck toy, presenting his cock for it to clean.

As soon as Donald sees that John is finished he walks behind the fuck toy kneeling on the coffee table and rams his cock deep into its asshole. Victor had been the one to take on the chick dressed as the slutty secretary as a client, and he really wanted to get back to that nicely put together MILF. Those glasses were getting to him, he had a thing for nerdy looking chicks. And he was fine with fucking a cross dresser in the ass – this wasn't his first time with one, or a shemale for that matter.

As Donald pounds into Joe's ass Elise motions for Victor to stand up. She removes the cage from his cock and starts to caress his balls. "Alice, could you be a dear and put Victors cage on the counter there? Thanks. Victor, I think your play date is just about ready for you. When Donald finishes I want you to empty your balls into that fuck toys plump ass. Then my dear you get your snack."

12