The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald thrusts his cock into Joe's ass one last time and comes. Alice stands next to him and waits as Donald slowly pulls his cock out of Joe's ass. Once he's out she leads him over to Joe's waiting mouth, guiding his cock between the red lips slick with lipstick and holds it as Joe sucks it clean.

Victor stands behind Joe and slowly pushes his cock into Joe's supple ass. Elise hasn't let Victor orgasm in months and he's so close to coming he's trembling. Elise stands next to him and swats his ass with the crop in her hand. "Don't come too soon Victor – I want your cock buried in your play dates ass up to your balls. Then you may have your orgasm."

Elise runs her hands down Victor's back, stopping to caress his ass cheeks. "And Victor dear, for every stroke you complete you get a day without the cage around your cock. A day when I will let you do any nasty dirty thing to your cock you want to." Victor groans and Elise continues "But they must be full strokes. All the way in up to your balls, then all the way out. And you have to come deep into that fuck slut's ass or it won't count."

Victor's balls feel hot and heavy with cum, they've been aching for the past week with his need to orgasm. Joe's ass is burning and slick around his cock, his rubbery sphincter grasping and squeezing his shaft. Victor's shuddering from the pleasure of his dick bathing in the loads of sperm that Donald and John had left. His vision is fixed on watching Alice holding Donald's balls up to his play date's face, directing the fuck toy to lick and suck them into its mouth. Victor moans and starts to pull his cock out, stops and pleads Elise "Please mistress, help me. Keep me from coming. I'm so close." He shakes, not daring to move.

Elise smiles at him, then brings her crop with a sharp meaty smack up to his balls. Victor cries out, moans a "Thank you mistress." He continues to pull his cock out of Joe's ass, then slowly pushes back in. Elise watches greedily as Victor's cock steadily sinks into Joe's ass. She waits until her husband's balls are resting against his play date's diminutive sack and then drives two fingers into her sub's ass. Victor's eyes snap open, a look of surprise and joy on his face. She thrusts them deep and on finding his prostate begins a hard rubbing. Victor cries out again first in anguish and then in relief as he fails to keep control and orgasms, spewing his seed into Joe's ass.

Elise waits until Victor's spasms subside, pulls her fingers from his asshole and brings them to his mouth. He parts his lips and she gently inserts them into his mouth, telling him "There now, such a good boy. You get to keep the cage off your cock for the entire day tomorrow. Now I know you must be famished so eat up."

Joe enjoys another first, he's never had anyone lick and suck on his ass before. As Victor laps and tongues the cum from his ass he feels the pre-cum drool from his steel hard cock. He moans, then starts to panic – he desperately needs to come but doesn't want to waste it still wearing his cock cage. He looks around the room, wordlessly pleading.

Alice giggles and walks over. "Poor thing, the dickgirl wants her little cock free. If you can control yourself and not spurt your load onto the table I'll let it out of confinement." Alice unlocks the cage and frees Joe's cock and balls from it. He sighs as Victor finishes gulping down the hot cream that had been sluiced into his bowels, shudders as Victor licks his ball sack clean of any semen that had escaped and dribbled down onto his ball bag.

Victor roughly spins Joe around, pushing him down onto his back on the low coffee table. He grabs each of Joe's nylon encased thighs and quickly pulls them apart, diving down onto Joe's engorged cock and capturing it deep into his mouth. Joe feels his dick head rub against the back of Victor's throat and begins to wildly buck and orgasm, spewing his hot sperm into Elise's husband's mouth.

Elise smiles at Alice. "I think we can let these two sluts carry on, you go ahead and entertain Donald. I'll be busy here with this." At which point she produces a pair of black nitrile gloves and some lubricant, directing Victor to fist Joe's ass while his sphincter is loose from all the fucking. Another first Joe thinks to himself, riding the sensation of Victor's mouth gently sucking his cock, and the fist twisting in his guts.

By the end of the party Joe was sure he consumed at least a gallon of cum from the precious pussies and glorious asses of his two goddesses. It was just daybreak when as Donald and John were gently snoring Elise ushered the remainder of the group from the party room to the one she and Victor were assigned for a nightcap.

Once in the room she points Victor and Joe to the floor of the living room, ordering them into a 69 and demand they continue sucking off the others cock. Hungrily watching her husband lick and suck on Joe's tiny cock she tells Alice and Donna to tug the thigh high boots off her legs, then peel her out of the riding breeches exposing her sopping wet panties. Alice and Donna go to their knees at Elise's feet, slowly tugging the sodden briefs off Elise's firm taut ass then down her legs, kissing and licking her belly, ass and thighs in the process.

Once the panties are free of Elise Donna brings them to her face inhaling the hot perfume of the other women's juices and body. She looks up to Elise, then opens the briefs exposing the soaked gusset that had just moments before been up against the dominant's cunt. Donna takes in a deep sniff, then pushes the gusset into her mouth. Her eyes close and a look of depraved joy is on her face as she savors the fluids soaking the thin material.

Alice brings her face to Elise's pussy and starts to gently kiss her soaked and matted mound, working down to her lips. Elise's pussy is hot, slick with her juices, redolent with her scent. Her pubic hair is trimmed to a stubble around her lips, but her mound is an unkempt mass of crinkly hair. Alice parts Elise's pussy lips with her tongue and gently swipes it up and down, swallowing the savory nectar she licks from the folds of the other woman's cunt.

Donna moves behind Elise and first kisses, then nibbles Elise's tight firm ass cheeks. Elise spreads her legs and Donna brings her hands up, parting the smooth globes of Elise's ass. She starts to lick up and down her cleft, finally concentrating on Elise's puckered asshole.

In the meantime Alice brings the tip of her tongue to Elise's clit, thrilling to hear her take in a series of sharp breaths and feel Elise's hands encircling her head as a response. "Oh god, yes, eat my pussy and my ass, that feels so good. Oh..." Elise sighs.

Donna probes Elise's asshole with her tongue, feeling her sphincter close tightly around her tongue tip, then relaxing and allowing her to push it deeper into her musky ass. Alice sucks Elise's clit into her mouth causing the woman to buck her pelvis back and forth, fucking Alice's face with her cunt. Alice rams three of her fingers into Elise's cunt and coarsely kneads the standing woman's G-spot.

Elise's orgasm is ripped from her, she cries out and convulses while mashing Alice's face onto her cunt. Donna replaces her tongue with two of her own fingers, shoving them deep then twisting them around Elise's asshole while Alice continues her assault. Elise shrieks, orgasms a second time and squirts what seems to be a quart of hot pungent juice on Alice's face and tits.

Needless to say the partner's party was a smashing success – so much so that the firm booked more parties and 'retreats' for the future, paying for the rooms at the going rate.

As for Joe – he's found bliss after all. The prostate milking he gets twice daily from his boss and goddess Donna keeps him cheerful; his goddesses are pleased to serve him hot fresh cream pies when they provide those 'special guest services'. Best of all his cock comes out of its cage when his wife and chief goddess decides that she and Donna deserve a special treat, and force him to orgasm multiple times. Joe has come to look forward to those sessions – and he's made it to six orgasms in a row.

12