The Blackmailing of Fiona Ch. 01

Story Info
Fiona needs money & agrees to more than expected.
3.8k words
4.45
125.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

Danny stood beside the hire car and waited for the agent to arrive. He had spent months looking for the right woman for his plan and he had found her. After the others he now knew how better to play this one and not let her slip away. He had hired a top of the line Range Rover, fixed with fake plates, dressed smart and had his mobile in his hand. He looked good enough to play the part now. In his other hand he held the brief case which was essential for the operation, fitted with a camera that would start filming as soon as it was put down. He looked at his watch and knew he still had time. Concentrating he tried to control the erection now straining his pants.

Fiona drove her car slightly faster than she wanted to. This guy she was to meet was interested in the Molson property, which if it sold would give her a chunk of profit, not enough to clear her debts, but certainly enough to stop the more urgent ones from banging on her door. She had dressed as the professional, black suit dress that fitted her tightly, showing off her curves, white plain blouse, dark pantyhose, with a pair of black heeled shoes. Her long brown hair was worn up and Fiona had applied more than sufficient make up. If the Molson property had any failures, then she hoped her presence would divert his attention from them. She'd even had a little bit of trouble getting out of the house from her husband who was turned on by her dressed up, that a promise of 'later' would have to be kept.

"Think positive Fiona" she said to herself and turned into the small private lane which led up to the Molson property.

He heard the car and placed the phone to his ear as if in the middle of a call. He laid the briefcase on it side on the front of his car and watched her drive up. Watching her from the corner of his eye he saw her adjusting herself in the car, making sure she was presentable before getting out. When he saw her suit he felt his erection stiffen more and turned to face his car and controlled his breathing. In a moment it had slightly subsided and he pretended to finish his conversation before turning and smiling at Fiona.

He greeted her warmly and held his hand out "Hi, John Warwick!"

She returned the smile "Fiona Knight, Oak Tree Properties. Not been waiting long have you?"

"No -- thought I'd get here early and look at the grounds first. Shall we?"

Fiona led him to the property and entered.

She showed him around the property, explaining it features, what came with the property, how much things had cost, everything to sell the house. The inside was large, spacious and partly furnished.

Fiona ended the tour in the main room and waited for him to speak.

He simply waved his hands towards the 2 large couches and she sat down. Danny carefully placed his briefcase down, making sure it was pointing towards the couches where they would sit.

"I'll be honest" He said "there are a few other properties I'm looking at, similar size to this, but this is slightly over the budget of what the others were asking."

Fiona's eyes told him this upset her, even though the rest of her face remained interested in his conversation. She knew better than to interrupt a customer when he was speaking.

He paused for a moment as if contemplating, but waiting for his ideal moment.

"Fiona, how much of a commission would you actually get from this?" He queried.

She looked at him blankly "About 1% of the sale value" she was clearly confused by this new line of questioning.

"Well I'm impressed with your sale banter and how you work the house." Danny smiled and reached inside his jacket and pulled out a clear small plastic bag holding £2000 in crisp £20 notes. He watched her gaze as he placed it on a coffee table between them,

"I want to know how devoted you are to a sale."

Fiona looked at the money and then at him "I...I don't know what you mean?"

"I will give you £2000. That £2000 right there" he pointed to the table so it was clear and simple "plus you would get your £2000 commission for the sale, if you show me how far you are prepared to go for a sale."

Fiona looked at the money. "You mean, sleep with you?" She immediately put her hands up and shook here head "I'm sorry, I don't know who you think I am..."

Danny lifted his hand and silenced her "I never said sleep with me."

Fiona stared at him, waiting for what she would need to do.

"I want you to suck me off" Danny sat back in the chair and waited.

Fiona shook her head slowly. The chance of £4000 was weighing heavily on her mind, thinking of some of the final demands it may help with.

"I'm married" she whispered

"One blow job, you get £2000, and then we look at putting the sale through."

Fiona looked at the money.

"Just a blow job? Then that's mine and you want the house?"

"I still have to look at the other properties but I'd say yes."

Fiona looked at him. She must be crazy, but she nodded her head.

Danny grinned. "Two things: No hands, and you have to swallow."

She looked around the room and noticed that no-one could see in through the window, but pulled the curtains across.

"Turn the light on. I want to watch you." And make sure the camera can see everything he thought

She turned on the lights and knelt in front of him.

Fiona drove excitedly towards the Molson property. This John Warwick had phoned for a second showing around the place. If he wanted another blow job she was going to charge him double. She was still as smartly dressed as earlier and she was looking forward to going home with the £2000 relief and to her horny husband. He wouldn't know what hit him

Danny was waiting by the door and waved to her as she pulled up. He had a laptop computer with him as well as his brief case.

"Hello again" Fiona smiled "what is it this time?"

"I want to check the loft for a possible conversion" He lied, smiling back

She opened the door and in they went. Turning on the lights, she led him upstairs to the loft entrance which was situated near the main bedroom upstairs.

Danny reached in and turned the lights on in the main bedroom

"In here first please!" He said

"Why?" Asked Fiona; slightly worried. In her haste to be here and close the sale, she had not mentioned it to her husband or the office.

"I have something to show you. You may like it."

"I'll wait here if it's all the same to you." Mentally, she chose the quickest route out of the place should all this turn ugly.

Danny walked in placed his rigged brief case down and opened his laptop at waited for it to boot up.

"You sure you're not coming in?" He asked as he pressed buttons

"No, I'll wait here....." Her voice drifted away at the end as the laptop screen showed a video of her sucking him off. Fiona's jaw dropped as she watched.

Danny closed the screen and patted the bed next to him. "Sit" he instructed.

Fiona felt her stomach twisting inside but walked slowly to him and sat.

"What do you want?" She asked quietly

"You" He said.

Fiona put her head in her hands and thought about how she wished this wasn't happening

Danny decided to block off her excuses before they came. "You can't pay me in money, I know. You can't risk losing your job. Your husband would divorce you. You'd lose everything. I've done my research on you Fiona; I know everything I need to"

He waited for this to sink in.

Still with her head in her hands Fiona pleaded "How can you do this to me?"

Danny ignored her question and revealed his desires.

"I want two sex sessions with you. The first will be tonight, here and now. The second will tomorrow at a different location."

She didn't respond

"Take off your jacket and skirt" He instructed

"Please. Cant we work this out?"

"I've told you how it is to be worked out. Take off your jacket and skirt"

Fiona hesitated and then stood and began to unfasten her buttons slowly, keeping her face looking at the floor

"Good, now the skirt" Danny watched as she reached behind herself and unfastened the zip before pulling her skirt slowly down her legs. She stood there waiting further instructions. He gazed at her long legs, starting at the heeled shoes she was wearing to give her some height, moving up past her calves and knees to her thighs. Higher was covered by her hanging blouse.

"Look at me, whilst you take off the blouse!"

She struggled in raising her head, fighting back tears as she unfastened her blouse showing off her body that only her husband had seen. She let it fall silently to the floor, showing off her white bra.

Danny's erection pushed hard against his pants. Finally after all the failures, his plan was working.

Fiona's eyes remained looking at the floor. He got up to inspect his woman.

Walking around her a couple of times he admired her trim figure.

He saw her firm breasts, restrained neatly by the white lace bra. They were to be enjoyed soon. He looked back to her legs and moved his eyes up her thighs, to the white lace panties underneath the taught black nylons. He couldn't wait to feel her inside.

"How old are you Fiona?" He asked.

She swallowed. "34." Her eyes kept on the floor, she could hear him walking around, seeing his shoes as he circled. He stopped right behind her.

Danny laid his hands gently on her waist and rubbed his hard on against her backside and groaned at the feeling of her taught muscles.

"P...p...please don't hurt or mark me!" She stammered

"Wouldn't even dream of it Fiona!" He moved his hands around her waist to her flat stomach and then slid one down, over the front of her pantyhose, down over her panties. Her body stiffened against him.

He moved his mouth to her neck and shoulder and kissed it gently

"Why would I need to be rough? You relax and you might enjoy it even."

He now moved his hand further, pushing his fingers against her pussy, gently working them against her. The other hand moved up and cupped her breast through the white bra she was wearing.

Fiona inhaled sharply as Danny's fingers pinched playfully at her breast

"Time to get on the bed Fiona." He said gently pushing her forward

Compliantly, she got on and laid back, her eyes fixed on the ceiling

Danny wasn't bothered if she played along or not, this was his fantasy. It would be nice if she did, but the power was in taking her. He got on the bed and knelt at the bottom

"Spread your legs for me."

Again, with only a slight hesitation, she obeyed.

He slid his hands up her legs and moved his head down to her covered thighs

"Oh God!" She whimpered as she felt him licking and kissing his way up her inner leg. Her hands began gripping the sheet on the bed.

His mouth moved higher, she trembled beneath him. Reaching her pussy, he paused and gripped the pantyhose crotch covering her, before ripping it open. Fiona made a high pitch whine as the material was torn open. The smell from her sex was wonderful and Danny bent down, breathing in heavily as he did.

Fiona tried again to stop him "Please?" she asked. He didn't answer and instead cupped her panty covered pussy with his mouth. Her body jerked.

Pulling the panties aside he extended his tongue and used it to probe through her neatly cropped pubic hair, finding her sex easily. She whimpered constantly now as he began to work her clitoris, rolling it around, before softly drawing it into his mouth. All the while the smell of her sex grew stronger.

Fiona gripped the sheets hard in her hands as she felt his tongue exploring. His nose pushed against her clitoris, nuzzling it roughly as his tongue pushed inside, greedily enjoying her. He pushed her thighs up slightly and attacked her pussy again, pushing his tongue in slightly deeper. Her whimpering changed slightly as he ate, it became more breathless. He hadn't expected her to be getting off on this, but she clearly was; he could taste the fact. This would make the final stage of his plan so much easier.

He lifted his head up and knelt back, unfastening his pants. Fiona looked at him, gasping for air almost ready to cum. "Time to fuck you"

"What about protection?" She asked

"You bring any?"

Fiona shook her head.

"Then there wont be any!"

He moved back down, guiding his dick to her soaked cunt.

Fiona's hands went down protectively over her pussy, but Danny wasn't having any of it. He grabbed her wrists, pulling them up before holding them down at the sides of her head.

"Wait! Don't cum inside me please!" She begged hysterically

"I'll decide that in a bit!" He moaned as he started to push into her

"Please don't. I'll do whatever you ask."

"Beg me to fuck you then!"

Fiona looked up at him and looked him in the eyes. "I can't!"

"Beg me to fuck you or I will cum inside you"

She closed her eyes and paused before "Please, fuck me!"

Danny let go of her wrists and took her legs by the ankles, lifted them up; pushing them back he slammed himself into her.

Fiona howled as he did, feeling him enter her sudden and hard. She yelped again as he pulled back and slammed in again. Her hands instinctively gripped the headboard as he pounded her pussy, using the full length of his dick.

"Talk dirty to me Fiona" He growled as he pummelled her cunt.

Without hesitation, she shouted out "Fuck me hard. Oh God Yes!"

Danny thumped into her again and again, pushing in deep making her wail

"Oh God I'm cumming" She screamed, her body stiffening under him

Danny pushed in hard, riding her through her orgasm

Her hands flung to the front of his shirt, grabbing it and drawing him down to her. The expression on her face was of a woman in the throws of a devilish passion.

Danny could feel himself about to cum

"I'm going to cum in you!" He gasped

"No -- please don't!" She said, struggling for breath

Danny pounded hard against her a couple more times before pulling out quickly, moved to the head of the bed. Gripping her head by the hair he forced his dick into her mouth. She screamed at the rough treatment, but he held her head to him, his fingers gripping her hair tightly before suddenly silencing her protests with wave after wave of cum into her throat.

Fiona swallowed hard, her eyes shut tight from the treatment. Even though he was cumming in her throat, she could taste and smell him, she could also smell herself, wet in his pubic hair. He unloaded into her throat more than this morning, and she submissively gulped it down.

She felt the dick stop pumping his cum, but he didn't pull out.

"Get sucking! Make me hard again!"

Fiona opened her eyes and looked up at him, towering over her. She couldn't disobey with so much to lose. Closing her eye she tried imagining her husband before her, and worked her tongue along his length, taking him easily back to full hardness. His quickening erection and groaning let her know that he was getting a lot pleasure from her.

Danny looked down at her, most of the time as she sucked him, she had her eyes closed, but every now and then she would open them and look up at him. He knew from her looks that she was now his.

He pulled out of her mouth and climbed off her. "Get on top and fuck me" he commanded

Fiona sat up "No, I had better go, my husband is..."

"Your husband will find out what a whore his wife is if you don't get on top, now!" He answered cutting her off mid-sentence.

He lay back and pointed to his dick.

"On!"

The camera watched her slowly getting on the bed and straddling Danny. It watched and memorised as he placed his hands on her slim waist, pulling her slightly down as she hesitated. All recorded.

She sat on him motionless, her face hung down in defeat.

"Start fucking." Danny instructed, his hands resting on her thighs, feeling her. He ripped another hole in her nylons under the torn pantyhose. She started a slow rhythm, eyes closed, trying hard to imagine her husband again, but couldn't.

The rhythm wasn't to Danny's taste at all.

"Yes! Take your time and fuck me all night!" he lied, feeling her body moving softly

It worked far easier than he thought, and immediately she speeded up

Fiona lent back, and put her hands on her ankles.

Danny moved his right hand up her thigh and across, found her clitoris and began rubbing it crudely. The wince from her expression showed she was sensitive to his touches and he played her. She speeded up more, but his touches carried on, teasing and rewarding her body as he rose up to meet her drops.

Fiona tried to keep her eyes closed so that she wouldn't have to look at her blackmailer,. She imagined it was her husband again, imagined it was him that was pawing at her body, thrusting upwards into her, her passions took over and her breathing became more labored as she realised she was going to orgasm. Quickly she opened her eyes and looked at the man fucking her; still she could feel the sensations beginning to pulse through her. She stopped and looked at the ceiling, the wall, the window, anything to stop her body from showing her enjoyment.

Danny was not for stopping and began to push up repeatedly. He could see how close she was and he wanted to see her cum again. His finger stroked her clit, but still she gritted her teeth, trying to stop herself.

He sat himself up and pulled her bra cup down exposing her breast. Savagely he took it into his mouth and nipped at the nipple. She yelped at the pain. He bit it again.

Her body changed. Suddenly from resisting, it could not contain itself any further and she ground herself hard against him as he bit and sucked at her breast. Fiona's head snapped back and she screamed loudly. Fiona clutched at his body and holding him as the contractions tore around her body.

She wasn't the only one desperate to cum. Danny erupted inside her, her body sucking greedily at him as she struggled for breath. His wave of cum set off another seizure and she moved her head quickly to his shoulder and bit hard through the shirt.

He could feel her teeth digging into his skin, but the pleasure from cumming in her overtook the pain and he clutched her close, taking all his pleasure in the moment.

Fiona was the fist to move, pushing him back and climbing off him.

"You said you weren't going to cum in me!" She hissed

He sat back on the bed, his lower half naked. "I didn't have much choice with you, did I?"

She started adjusting her underwear and getting dressed, making a point out of stamping as she did. "The deal's off!" She snapped at him "You can go fuck yourself!"

Danny sat and watched as parts of her body disappeared from view.

"I asked you one thing, not to cum in me, but you knew you would!" She cried

"I didn't hurt or mark you, also as you requested." He said, finally getting off the bed.

She continued dressing, ignoring him.

Danny decided it was time to stop her little tantrum.

"You'll meet me here tomorrow night . 7pm" He said calmly dressing

"No I fucking won't!" She snapped

He pulled up his pants and moved quickly across the room, grabbing her by the arms.

She screamed, thinking he was going to hit her

"You'll do as I say. Tomorrow night you will meet me here for your last night of fucking, or your whole world will turn to shit. Understood?"

Fiona nodded her head quickly, fear replacing anger.

Danny let her go.

"You'll dress for the occasion too" he continued, his voice calmer. "You will wear a very short black skirt, black blouse, with easy open buttons..."

She went to say something, but Danny held his hand up and continued.

"Underneath you will wear black very expensive underwear with garter belt. You will wear nylons or silk stockings. Nice ones to add that extra touch of 'whore', to your outfit."

The word 'whore' made her look away from him. "You'll wear high heeled knee length boots. What you haven't got, buy. You have that £2000 I gave you."

Ug
Ug
389 Followers
12