The Blackmailing of Fiona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

She sat on the bed, looking at the floor, shaking her head, tears distorting her vision.

"Buy some condoms as well if you want" he added "I will be cumming in you again!"

Danny stood up and straightened his clothing. Reaching into his trouser pocket, he pulled out a carefully folded shopping list. He looked down at her sat on the bed. Her blouse was half fastened and he could see her bra cup. Taking the folded paper he pushed it into its new home. She barely moved.

"I can't do this!" she whispered, her voice breaking

"You can and will. You want your life back; I want to fuck you again. You deviate from my instructions and I'll make sure everyone sees your performance."

Fiona felt so utterly trapped now. She placed her head in her hands, trying desperately to think of anyway out.

"You impress me tomorrow night," he whispered "and we'll consider this matter over, or we'll have to keep doing this until you do get it right."

She looked up at him her make-up slightly run from tears "Not tomorrow night please, maybe another night?"

"Tomorrow!" He stated. "7pm. You try and cross me, your video will be on the internet and emailed across the world."

He picked up the case and laptop and walked out leaving her sat in the room, making her feel suddenly alone.

###########

If you enjoyed this story, perhaps you would like to suggest what poor Fiona will have to suffer for her final night of blackmail.

If you do want to suggest an idea for part 2, email me

Part 2 will be uploaded soon.

Ug
Ug
389 Followers
12