The Blackmere Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
105 Followers

These are the true heroes here, it's quite clear to me. The Blackmere Society as they should be, four warriors, hunters who can face the wickedness beneath us and face it without flinching. Not me. Not this preposterously stupid girl who learned a few spells and thought she could make a difference. I do not belong among these people - but it shall not matter for long. In the presence of the Bleeding King, we shall soon all die, and horror shall spread across England. Perhaps the Earth.

"Brialla!" I hear a voice, indistinct, almost inaudible among the unearthly din of that creature's voice. "Close the rift! You need to close the rift!"

"Close... the...?" I blink, trying to sit up, but I can feel those mad hands grasping me, pulling me back down, trying to pull me through the world itself and into a place much darker. That was right. I was supposed to close the rift. But my rod... no. I don't need it. All I have to do, is...

I pull myself up with a scream, feeling my robes rip beneath me, exposing more of me than I'd care to contemplate as I bring myself to my hands and knees, staring face-first into the hungering, wailing abyss below. The runes... but no chalk... no paints...

A severed limb soars towards me in a bouquet of carnage from Erasmus's direction, a spectral arrow shooting through it to pin it into the ground beside me. Don't need chalk. This will do. I grab the bloody limb by the hand and grind the stump into the ground in front of me, inscribing the sigils with gore into the few pieces of intact tile I can find. I draw the runes, and I speak the words, not knowing whether or not they will work until the last syllable is spoken and all of this either ends, or does not. The arcane bellowing becomes a shriek, and the swimming, dizzy nature of the world around me becomes more intense, drowning me in lightheadedness and sending me skidding back, but this time no hands reach out to take me. I raise my eyes to the ceiling and see only blood and cloth and insanity and then, suddenly, everything is gone. The asylum, the Bleeding King, everything.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

The sensation of clean sheets beneath me stirs me from dreams of madness, grasping hands, and bloodied cloth. My entire body feels weak, drained, perhaps from the spellcasting or perhaps from the experience itself, but a dull ache rings through me. Where am I...?

My eyes are too blurry to yield anything distinctive at first, but after a moment they begin to clear. The architecture is familiar to me, and while this room is not one I recognize, it comes as no surprise at all that there are still places within Blackmere Manor I have yet to visit. Around me are beds, though only four - from the cabinets and various supplies of medicine, I would say that this place is a makeshift infirmary within the manor, perhaps repurposed by Mr. Commons.

I try to sit up, but find that the strength simply will not come. It is not a contest of will against pain, or a tremendous task that can be begun but not completed, no; it is only that when I will my body to move, nothing whatsoever occurs. I let out soft groan, glancing down at the sheet laid over me and noticing my nipples silhouetted against the white fabric. Indeed, it seems that I've been stripped down entirely for this time of respite, though by whom I have no way of knowing.

"Rest," a high-pitched voice I'm unfamiliar with, almost a soft trill, comes from my side. "You... so tired." My breath catches in my throat, and I try to turn my head, succeeding only in tilting the direction of my eyes toward the voice's source. Crouched by my side, perhaps a yard away, is a woman with wine-red skin, small horns, and wet black hair, though she speaks with a very different voice than the one I first heard out of those gently-parted ebony lips.

My mind races with questions. How did she get here? What happened after what occurred at the asylum? And... and who will save me...? The woman - creature - moves closer, her speed and movements as unnatural as her oval face is beautifully mischeivous. "P-... please..." I whisper, unsure what I'm asking, unsure what I think she's about to do. Her face draws nearer to mine and I can smell the sweetness of her breath, like seared summer spices, intoxicating, deadly.

"Please," she whispers back against my mouth, her lips not quite touching mine, curling into a small smile. Behind her I can see a tail, long and sinuous; narrow, like that of an eel's. It sways and lashes behind her in excitement, anticipation of something. "Missstressssss..."

I squeeze my eyes shut, swallowing a hard lump in my throat, and I feel her teeth delicately pluck at my bottom lip, pulling, then suckling it into the warm confines of her mouth. I can feel her crawling on top of the bed where I lay, only a thin bit of cloth separating the two of us. Mistress? Either this creature is very polite for her... forwardness, or she has come up with some curious ideas. "I... I'm not your mistre-mmphh~!"

My words are stolen away when I feel the creature's lips press into mine, holding them for a long moment, her face pushing into mine a little harder than is comfortable, like she has only ever heard of a kiss, but not seen one. I let out a whimper into her mouth, feeling her chest press into my own, and a low, rumbling purr like that of a cat begins to hum out from the woman's crimson figure. I try to move, try to push back, but still my body refuses to make the slightest concession to my will. Fear - along with something else - swells in my chest, my heart beating tremendously as I'm trapped beneath the horned woman's embrace.

"You..." she whispers, nibbling my lower lip again, beginning to draw downward, crawling nimbly down my figure and taking the sheet with her, exposing one of my breasts, then the other, causing a deep flush to blossom on my face. "Free... me."

I don't know what she means, but I don't have a chance to ask as the sanguine beauty caresses her hands down my exposed sides, lowering her face to my breast and nuzzling into it tenderly. She rubs her nose and lips along my soft skin, teasing my pink nipple with her warm breath and causing it to gradually rise and stiffen, and I find myself struggling to even try to resist. After how sinfully restless I've been, such attention - clumsy as it may be - finds itself very welcome, and while my body may not respond to me, it appears to be responding readily to her.

My skin breaks out in shivers of gooseflesh as the red woman closes her lips lovingly around my breast, suckling at its tip like a newborn for a moment, the flat of her long tongue stroking and curling around my nipple. Tremors of excitement pour through me as the creature's feline purrs send sensuous tingles spreading through my breast, weakening any will I may have had to resist her. "Ahhhnnn..." I whimper out quietly, gazing down at the woman as she continues to peel the sheets free of me, exposing more of me to the room, empty but for the two of us. She nips and bites gently at the side of my breast, then its lower side, flicking her tongue along my opposite nipple before starting to drift down even farther along my body.

In none of her mannerisms do I sense any selfishness, curiously, but rather a desire to please and reward; for what great task of mine I remain uncertain, but to my weary figure her physical affection is quite welcome. Her tail continues to lash behind her as she descends, dragging her lips and tongue between my breasts and down my stomach, finally pulling away my sheet entirely and tossing it aside, leaving me not a shred of modesty for myself. Her purr becomes a coo of interest and appreciation as she spreads my thighs apart, taking in first the sight of my bared womanhood, then the scent, though she acts as though she's never witnessed such a thing before. I don't dare to ponder long on her seeming confusion, though my senses are quickly spirited away nonetheless - a soft cry escaping my lips when she extends her inhumanly long, pleasingly smooth tongue, tracing its length along my folds.

"Mmnnh... w-wait, you..." I whisper under my breath, tensing a little as I feel her taste me, currents of delight arcing through me. She believes me about as much as I do, looking up at me with big, dark eyes that would almost be cute were her appearance not so hellish in nature, and takes another deliberate lick, this one slower. I whimper, feeling my toes curl, biting into my lower lip softly. She watches every reaction, as if carefully testing me, before licking at me again, then again, her eyes finally drifting shut as she drags her tongue in long swaths along my ladyhood. Like her purring and some of her movements, the licks are almost feline in seeming, long, adoring laps of the flat of her tongue that send jolt upon jolt of ecstasy through me, making me heady with forbidden joy at the hands of such a scandalous creature.

Scandal, however, is something that has not even yet truly begun, as the woman grows more eager with her licking, more insistent, my moans spurring her on to taste and please me, experimenting. She pushes her face deeper between my thighs, nibbling and kissing at my outer lips, discovering my pink pearl with her tongue when it forces me to cry out. Licking, then suckling, she continues to purr into me, tremors from her rumbling coos making me squirm numbly, my body shuddering but unable to move, unable to stop or guide her, or flinch away when her tongue begins to lower. When I feel her tongue descend past the glistening slit of my womanhood, when I feel her wet flesh touch along something darker and even more forbidden, I have every intention of crying out, or trying to chastise her - but all that comes from my lips is another moan, more heated than the last, and one that spurs this girl of the underworld onward even more.

"N-no... you can't... y-you mustn't-!" I whine out, and her eyes flick back upward to my face, playful but not understanding, hearing only my tone without my words, which as desperate for more as ever moaned a lustful slattern in the throes of heat. Her black-nailed fingertips caress up along my stomach once again, grasping and lightly massaging my breast while her tongue slithers and darts along the smooth pucker of my back passage, swirling around and along it, causing my thighs to flinch and squeeze of their own accord.

The rest of the creature's body slides downwards, sitting back on the floor now to bring her mouth in more even level with her prize, and as I gaze down at her lustrous ruby figure I see an answer to my question, my curiosity concerning her curiosity - between her spread, crimson thighs, quite erect and now being teased by the creature's free hand, is not a womanhood such as mine, but a firm, thick shaft such as what Erasmus or Mr. Commons may have. Big and red and anxious, she resorts to teasing herself while she pleasures my back entrance with her tongue and my breast with her fingers, her lips shimmering with my juices from her earlier exploration. Never in my studies have I seen such a thing, and yet, in this lustful state the demoness had reduced me to, I find my interest in it piqued.

A crazed whimper eclipses the sound of her contented cooing and licking, and though I know it makes me wicked I cannot help but want more, the flame of my desires stoked to where they cannot be quenched by any amount of decency. I swallow hard, and my gaze meets hers, and she knows my expression. Hungry, pleading. She can see that I want her, and I cannot tell to what degree she knows she is different than I am.

Sliding her tongue once more along my trembling backside, she drifts upwards, sliding her body back against mine and gracing my pale skin with adoring kisses, planting one then on my lips, clumsy but tender. I coo into her lips, my eyes drifting shut, and now I can feel her member between us, hot and hard, rubbing between my legs and sliding along along my slit, tilting downwards before pressing lightly against my opening. At this I suddenly tense, my mind returning to me before the last instant becomes too far past. "N-not there," I whisper, and she hears the urgency in my voice, responds to it. I have neither the means nor the capability to provide any form of contraceptive, and I know far too little about this creature to risk such an... accident.

The crimson woman nods, however, kissing me again, then gently biting my ear before sliding behind me, helping to tilt me onto my side so that we may both occupy the small bed as lovers, our silhouettes fitting into one another as might two tablespoons. I feel her lips on the back of my neck, kissing, then nibbling, her hand reaching around me to find my breast once again, teasing my nipple tenderly as she presses the heated tip of her fiendish phallus against my back entrance, already slick and agitated from the attention it recieved from her tongue.

I cannot wait an instant longer, and nor do I have to, as the red-skinned vixen pushes her hips forward, the rounded head of her shaft pushing against me, then within, just as my fingers did in my own bed last night. I bite my lip and moan out around it, shaking, feeling her teeth clamp down a little harder on my shoulder as she shifts into me - a little deeper, a little deeper. It feels so thick and so thrillingly warm, burying itself where it doesn't belong, but where I cannot help but want it to be.

"Yes," I whisper, another soft moan slipping free of me as she fondles me, her tail slithering around from her own heart-shaped hips so that its thin, tapered tip can tease and slide along the slick, smooth folds of my womanhood, making me croon out hotter and louder as she pleases me from all angles, my weakened body aflame for this unholy creature as she thrusts forward once more, instinct beginning to seize her as she thrusts her stiff member into my anus, pumping it into me again and again, her speed increasing as my entrance becomes more receptive of her, my body melting backward into hers as she has her way with me. That selfishness I spoke of, that I so boldly doubted, begins to make itself seen in the way she thrusts into my tightest passage, filling me with her.

"Please yes!" I repeat, my voice cracking with heat now as passion fills me and I realize I'm hers, hers to do with as she pleases, powerless to fight back against her. A part of me - perhaps the entirety of me - wants nothing more than that, and trusts her despite having no truly good reason to. I trust her for the pleasure she gives me and the tenderness she treats me with, and I feel my backside clench and quiver around her, my muscles rolling involuntarily along her pulsating length, drawing a little moan of excitement from the demoness herself. It only spurs her on more, and I'm grateful. I cry out softly as she sits up, repositioning herself so that she can thrust into me more quickly and more deeply, my legs folded around her hip as she leans down to smash her lips once more into mine, holding my mouth and tongue with hers as she hungrily drives her shaft into my ass, the end of her tail ceasing its teasing and slipping inside of my slit completely.

With that, my moans reach their zenith, transforming into not a cry but a scream of ascending pleasure. I feel myself contract and spasm around her, and feel her respond in kind, thrusting faster, her hips slapping rapidly into my rear before she finally looses herself with a bestial roar. I gasp out, my mouth absently ajar as I feel hot jets of fluid shoot into me, filling me, flooding me, warming me, and for one moment I feel the strength to lunge up into her and kiss her back, passionate and wild as a kiss should be, my lips groping hers, our tongues dancing a libidinous waltz as we share in the culmination of our mutual sin.

We are too loud, I know that. I know that our moment of scandal shall soon be interrupted and that I will need to defend my new... friend, should she be accused of something undeservedly.

My friend. I know so little of her, even now as she spills her seed into my forbidden entrance. I must know at least her name. Breathless, I ask. "Creature... your... y-your name...?"

She smiles a fanged smile, and she kisses me again, oblivious to the storm that is soon to come down upon her, possibly upon the both of us. She seems to understand the question, and kisses me once more, still buried within me, and whispers: "Rubii."

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
105 Followers
12