The Blackshire Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy virgin awakens in a castle with two amazonian beauties.
6.4k words
4.55
16.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters featured in this story are 18 years old and older.

*****

"Hey, Tomas, sweetie do you think you could reach the... oh, I forgot, nevermind!"

"Wow, Tom, man, I figured you could at least lift eighty pounds."

"Tommy, don't freak out, but you're bizarrely cute my boyfriend totally wants to have a threesome with... I said don't freak out!"

Tomas really believed that, by the time he turned eighteen years old, everything wrong with him would have fixed itself. His skinny, underdeveloped muscles. His short stature. His soft, girlish face and voice. But as adulthood gradually approached and Tomas watched all of his peers (male and female) outgrow him, the less likely it seemed.

Indeed, by the time he was a senior, at 5'2 and 120 lbs, Tomas was still a full head shorter than most of his male classmates. Even some of the girls towered above him! And that wasn't even counting how his soft, delicate features made him look more like an underdeveloped girl than a short, skinny guy.

Predictably, this subjected to a lot of bullying from his classmates. Tampons shoved in his lockers. Boys directing him to the girl's bathroom. Even his own sisters would try (and usually succeed) to force him wear makeup on occasion!

Tomas had grown sick of it! Sick of being treated like he was worth less than any other man. But what was he supposed to do? It wasn't like there was some kind of magic spell that would grant him a more masculine body.

Except that wasn't what he discovered. Studying for finals was always boring and monotonous, given his strict education mama and even stricter father, he was almost always at the library. Apparently computers were just too distracting. Even for studying.

Tomas wanted to laugh at the irony. In his hands was an old, dusty, beaten up tome. When he laid eyes on it, it seemed to almost call out to him. And when he opened and read it for the first time, the strange, mysterious, alien text on its pages understandable to his mind and eyes.

A book of spells. All kinds of spells from elemental magic, to necromancy, to summoning and so on. But that wasn't what caught his eyes. What caught his attention was the body modification section. Spells that allowed the caster to alter his/her body or others' at will.

It was stupid to pay it any attention.

But he did.

When he went to check it out, the librarian didn't seem to think much of it. In fact, he treated it as though it were just a normal old book. There was no title or barcode anywhere. It confused Tomas, sure, but he decided not to question it. It was probably better that way.

Once he was safe in his room, Tomas began researching body modification. Many spells required some kind of magical aptitude or experience. Tomas, quite obviously had none. Body modification spells were different, though. In fact, they seemed quite simplistic. All one seemed to need were the proper ingredients and a strong vision for what they wanted to look like.

It was real. Despite everything, Tomas knew he was starting at a real life magic tome!

Tomas was giddy. He clutched the book to his chest and giggled silently to himself.

When the weekend had arrived, Tomas had busied himself with gathering the supplies he would need. All things he could find out in the park or at a grocery store.

Once Tomas had gathered all of his preparations, once he had drawn the magic circle as instructed in the book, Tomas began the ritual. The incantation was to be spoken in some weird, foreign language that kind of reminded him of Japanese mixed with... something else.

After several failed attempts and pronouncing the incantation, Tomas finally succeeded.

Only to find that nothing was happening.

The magic circle didn't glow. There wasn't some strong current that blew through his room. His body remained the exact same as it always had. It was all a big bust.

Tomas sighed. At least no one knew he was this desperate to look more masculine.

Defeated and despondent, Tomas climbed into bed and fell into a bitter sleep, accompanied only by the jeers in his own had.

______________________________________________________________________

When he had awaken, Tomas found that he was no longer sleeping in his own bed. It was way too soft and it had a nice, light fragrance to it. And it was... curtained?

When his body finally decided it was time to get up, Tomas realized he was in a large, square shaped bedroom. One that was certainly not his. The bed aside, it was much too lavish to be his. Fine painting decorated the walls. The floor was made of what Tomas thought was marble. The windows were covered in shutters, but stray bits of sunlight filtered through.

It reminded him of something that he thought he might see in an old mansion or even a castle!

Fear welled up in the pit of his stomach. Where was he? Did someone kidnap him? Why? The thoughts circled in his head and echoed without pause. He needed to get out of here before someone came for him!

Tomas had only made it just outside of the door before his face pressed against something warm... an soft. Two warm, soft things. A surprised, feminine gasp reached his ears. Before long, it began to dawn on him what his face had been mashed into.

Tomas yelped in shock as he fell back onto the marbled floor in shock, his pale face glowing beet red.

"Oh my!" said the same feminine voice. Now that she spoke, Tomas realized she sounded like a high-class British woman. "Young girls these days are oh so bold!"

His eyes scaled up the woman in front of him. The very sight of her took his breath away. It was like staring at a giant. She was tall. Very tall. Well over six feet. Possibly even approaching seven! Tomas knew he was short compared compared to the guys, but this woman no doubt towered over even the tallest of his classmates.

After that, he took in everything else about her. She was only wearing what basically amounted to a beautiful, decorative pair of tight panties and a bra. Despite his growing fear and confusion, Tomas felt a stirring in his loins. Her creamy white legs were long. Long and smooth-looking and a tantalizing mix of fat and muscle. Her thighs were each thicker than his entire waist.

He followed her legs all the way up, his mouth watering at she so brazenly showcased the smooth-looking flesh of her thick, round, child-bearing hips.

Her belly was trim and athletic. Not too muscly, but he just knew it would be firm to the touch. His eyes travelled up to her boobs, her bra just barely holding them in. He stared into the valley of her cleavage where his head had been buried. They were both almost as big as his head was.

And finally he settled on her face. She was definitely a woman. Maybe in her thirties? Vibrant red colored her lips. Her eyes were sky blue, and her face was framed by hair so golden blonde, he thought he was staring into the sun.

The woman's scarlet lips curled up. A mocking sort of smirk as she looked down at him.

"Did I say 'girl'?" she asked, her British accent had taken on a soft, sultry tone. "Pardon me, but I do believe I find myself in the presence of a young lad."

Tomas realized she was staring at groin. His erection pressed achingly against his pants. He blushed even harder and covered his groin.

"Madam?" came another voice. Still feminine, though the accent actually sounded American. Another woman appeared before him soon after. Everything he said about the blonde goddess still applied to this new woman. She was just a little bit shorter than the blonde, and she had black hair with red eyes and black lipstick. Just like the blonde, she only wore what looked to be tight panties and a bra.

But whereas the blonde woman smiled teasingly at him, the black-haired woman glared at him with a look of contempt. "So, she's awake."

"I-I'm a boy," Tomas corrected, cowed by her intense stare.

"What?" the black-haired woman said, blinking in disbelief.

"Indeed, he is, my dear Emeline," the blonde replied, smirk widening as she gestured down at his crotch. "Unless human girls have suddenly become capable of growing cocks."

The black-haired woman, or Emeline, blushed a deep crimson as she looked away. "Disgusting," she mumbled under her breath.

The blonde woman giggled. "Don't be such a prude, dear."

The blonde smiled and bent over to lend Tomas a hand, which he hesitantly accepted. Her size was clearly not for show as she pulled Tomas to his feet as though he was even lighter than he already was.

"I believe introductions are in order," she said. "I am the Elyscia Amaris, the Lady of te Blackshire."

"You shouldn't introduce yourself so casually, mistress," Emeline warned. "Afterall, this... well, this boy could be..."

"No, he is not," Elyscia said. "I've already made sure of that by sifting through his memories."

She did... what? Who were these women?!

"E-excuse me?" Tomas began.

"Be silent!" Emeline snapped. Tomas yelped. Scoffing, she looked back at Elyscia. "Then he is..."

"...From another world, yes."

Tomas' heart sank. He didn't know if he believed the women's words or not. Either they were true, or, most likely, they were crazy.

"So we're the first he's met?" Emeline said before snidely adding. "Great."

He didn't stick around to ask. He leapt to his feet and dashed between the two giantesses.

"Oh my!" he heard Elyscia chuckle as he dashed into the hall.

Tomas ran. He ran and ran and ran and ran until his lungs wanted to give up on him. It was bad enough that he lacked any and all kinds of athleticism, but this place was large. Very large. He realized he must have been running in circles after stumbling past the same painting three times in a row.

To his shock, neither of his kidnappers seemed to be giving chase. He would count that among his list of ever diminishing fortunes.

Eventually, however, he found what looked to be an exit. Or at least, some place he had not been before. A long hallway that had a bright light at the end of it. Tomas smiled, full of newfound energy as he made a mad dash for freedom.

What he saw was something he could have only ever conjured out of his. A balcony was all that lay in wait at the end of the hall. One that hung over a massive cliffside that overlooked a great sea that stretched as far as his eyes could see. Down below, waves crashed against the cliffside as the seagulls sang. Despite his better judgement, Tomas turned to face behind him. It was a castle. An actual castle. Numerous, massive black and golden towers and spires pointing fiercely towards the sky.

Then he heard it. A roar. Deep and thundering. It shook the air and brought Tomas to his knees. It was black. Black with rock-like scales and tattered wings. Its tail looked like a spiked flail. A dragon. Large enough to use one of the castle's spires as a perch!

Tomas' mind went utterly blank. The last thing he remembered before darkness took him was the dragon staring back at him with an almost curious gaze. The last thought he had was if it was wondering what he tasted like.

Then he lost consciousness.

______________________________________________________________________

Tomas had awoken in that same room for the second time. Alone again. Night had fallen. The shutters were wide open, and the moonlight shined freely throughout the room. It took Tomas a moment to process everything. He was definitely in a castle. On the edge a cliff overlooking the sea. And he had seen a dragon. A living, breathing dragon!

One that hadn't killed him.

Why?

What was going on here?

Tomas slipped from beneath his blanket, only pausing when the smooth, silky fabric rubbing against his skin made him realize he was completely naked! He blushed, despite no one being there. At least, there no one in the room with him at the moment.

He looked around but did not find any spare clothing. None lying out in the open. None in the drawers. Nothing. So Tomas simply decided to wear his sheets as coverings until he could get something to wear.

Despite himself, Tomas wandered towards one of the large windows and peeked outside. More ocean. And seagulls. No dragons, though. Instead, what he saw were two giant moons, one red and one green.

It was beautiful. It was also horrifying. It would have been the most horrifying thing he'd seen all day had it not been for the dragon.

He needed to find out more about this place. About where he was. When he was running, he hadn't really realized at the time how empty such a large castle was. No maids, or butlers, or guards.

But maybe he could find those two women. Clearly they had saved him again. They had given him a warm bed to sleep in, too. So they weren't going to hurt him. At least, not yet they weren't.

Despite having only a sheet to cover himself, Tomas ventured out into the halls once more, intent on finding either of his rescuers and finding out what was going on. At the very least he would be able to express his gratitude in someway.

The halls were illuminated by torches that glowed with a bright blue flame. Was it magic? That may have been a stupid question once before, despite his attempted use of... the... tome!

Tomas had almost completely forgotten about the tome! It was the last thing he did before he ended up here! But how? All he'd done was a body modification spell. Was he mistaken? Had he somehow transported himself to another world? That's... that's insane. Insane and impossible!

...But what other answers did he have?

None. He had no answers, but... maybe they would? It was a shot in the dark, but it was the only shot he had to take.

Tomas must have wandered the halls for at least a half hour before he found what he was looking for. He'd come across a door with a large crack in it. Bright light peeked through said crack. As Tomas got closer to it, he heard a sound. Several sounds, in fact.

At first it just sounded like someone's voice. Not words, just a series of gasps and yelps. Closer, Tomas crept. The voices were then accompanied with light smacks. Flesh slapping against flesh.

Tomas swallowed as he got closer to the door. He heard sultry, British accent say, "H-harder!"

His cock twitched against the sheets that covered him. The smacking of flesh intensified, growing louder and with less time time in between each smack. Occasionally there was a very loud slap that shook the air.

"Oh, mistress...!"

Finally Tomas had reached the door and peered through the crack from the side of the door. A gasp escaped his lips as he drank up the sight before him.

The blonde woman, Elyscia, he thought he remembered was on all fours in a curtained queen-sized bed, face down with her powerful, robust ass thrust high into the air. Behind her was the black-haired Emeline, with both hands clutching Elyscia's magnificent ass while her equally wonderful hips pounded into her from behind.

Sweat coated their bodies, their smooth skin glistened under the room's light. The large bed they were on rocked and creaked with each thrust. Emeline was biting her lips as she stared down at her mistress with half-lidded eyes. Her large, perfectly round and firm-looking boobs bounced with every stroke.

Tomas' manhood went rigid at the sight, agonizingly rubbing against the smooth silk of his sheet, just aching for release as he watched one amazonian beauty fuck another doggystyle. She must have been wearing a strapon or a double-ended dildo, Tomas figured.

Without realizing it, Tomas had begun to lightly thrust his own hips, perfectly timing them with Emeline's own pumps.

Emeline's hand explored the blonde Lady's back, occasionally sliding back to her beautiful rear end just to rewarded with a hard spank.

"Take. It. Mistress," Emeline moaned, punctuating each word with a hard thrust that drove Elyscia closer and closer to the foot of the bed. Their hips slapped together in a way that was like music to Tomas' ears. "Take it, all!"

Elyscia let out muffled moans of apparent bliss, her head still pressed deep into the bedsheets, each thrust only pushing her further and further into the bed. Her thick, firm ass cheeks bounced and clapped and rippled with every powerful thrust. She screamed every time Emeline spanked her, her beautiful bum rippling like a pond.

Tomas was thrusting harder. His cock rubbed against the silk in just the right way that he'd let a stifled cry.

Emeline looked up and slowed her thrusting, but did not stop. Her eyes instantly locked on his. They glowed red. Blood red. Tomas felt a chill shoot through him. She caught him. She'd think he was peeping on purpose. Then she would kill him. That's what he believed what happen.

But instead she smiled. Smirked. A cruel, taunting grin, unlike Elyscia's gentle, teasing ones from before.

And then she bucked harder against Elyscia, hips thrusting so quickly they were like a blur behind her blond lover's rear end.

"Oh...!" Elyscia squealed, nearly tumbling over the edge of the bed. "My dear, what's gotten into you?" Despite her words, she clearly enjoyed the sudden aggressiveness. But when she tried to lift her head up, Emeline shoved it back down. "Oh my...! Emeline...!"

All the while, Emeline's glowing red eyes remained locked on Tomas', her smirk never left her face. Even as she pounded her blonde lover towards the edge of oblivion, she remained staring at Tomas. She even winked at him.

He knew what she was doing. She was taunting him. Rubbing his own virginity in his face. It wasn't something people couldn't figure out just by looking at him. Girls had only ever seen him as cute. Maybe someone they could play dress up with. Someone they could invite to a sleepover because he was just 'one of the girls.'

Emeline's thrusts slowed down just a little, but had become much more brutal. Each time she bottomed out inside of Elyscia, she let out a sharp grunt. She bit her lip as her eyes rolled back in ecstacy.

"I'm cumming, mistress!" she screamed. With her hands secure around her blonde mistress' waist, she pumped in earnest, appearing to use Elyscia as nothing more than a fuck toy. She slapped the blonde's wonderful ass. Again and again she spanked her until that creamy white bum was an angry red. And Elyscia only loved it, if her moans were evidence enough.

Finally, Emeline gave one last, hard thrust that sent Elyscia's upper body over the edge of the bed. She let out a single, deep grunt as she continued to stare at Tomas.

And then he heard it. A wet, gooping noise coming from the two. Loud enough that he could hear it from his place near the door. It sounded like some kind of thick, viscous liquid. Tomas' eyes widened as the realization sunk in. Emeline's smirk did the same.

She was cumming. Cumming inside of Elyscia. As if she had a real cock!

"Was it good for you?" she asked. She could have been talking to both of them for all he knew.

Emeline finally looked down at her unresponsive mistress. "Oh, I must've went too hard this time. I hope that you will forgive me for my lack of self-control, mistress."

Tomas ducked away once Emeline took her eyes off of him. Without looking back, Tomas skittered away, not knowing at all where he was going, just so long as he got to his room.

______________________________________________________________________

Eventually, Tomas had made it back to his room. His dick was diamonds, but the fear of Emeline had kept him from... taking care of it.

So he spent that night in agony, the images plaguing his mind until he finally drifted asleep.

When he had awoken, it was very, very early in the morning. The sun's head had only just begun to rise over the horizon. Despite that he was actually feeling quite rested. But what shocked him the most was that Elyscia had been standing near his bed side, wearing her skimpy set of undergarments.

12