The Blackshire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, love," she greeted, with a sweet, kind smile.

Tomas blanched. "G-good morning," he stammered. Had Emeline told her about last night? Was Elyscia here to reprimand him?

"Did you have yourself a pleasant sleep?"

Tomas nodded. "Y-yes, ma'am." Feeling as though it was rude to remain in, Tomas threw the sheets off of himself and jumped to his feet. She really was like a giant now that he'd stood upright before her.

Then a cool breeze around his loins reminded him that he had no clothes! Elyscia didn't seem too offended by it. In fact, she actually looked amused, her vibrant, red lips lightly pursing as she stared at his cock with half-lidded eyes. He was already easy to excite, especially last night's... stimulating performance, coupled with the lack release.

Tomas, on the other hand, felt as if he were about to die of humiliation. His hands hastily covered his erection.

"Ah ah," Elyscia gently chided. "Remove your hands. There is no shame in my presence."

Her words were gentle, but firm in a way that offered no room for debate. Like a mother disciplining her child. Slowly, Tomas' hands inched away from his growing erection until his hands were completely at his side. Tomas' face burned red as his eyes welled with tears of humiliation.

"Oh, you poor boy," Elyscia sympathized, walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his head and pressing his face into her soft, plump chest. They were every bit as soft and firm as he thought they would be. Despite the humiliation, Tomas let himself be taken into her arms and returned her hug. Her waist was so wide his fingers could just barely touch on the other side.

"Poor, sweet boy. You've been ruined. Made to feel ashamed of who you are."

"Ashamed of who I am...?" Tomas repeated, staring up from between her ample cleavage. They were like pillows on his cheeks.

His manhood rested between his belly and her thighs. Without even meaning to, Tomas thrust himself against her smooth, toned legs.

"I sifted through your memories when I first found you near here," she explained, stroking her fingers through his rather lengthy hair, as if she had not even felt his thrusting. If she did, it didn't seem to bother her. "Not very many venture close to the Blackshire. Especially not humans, and for very good reasons. Emeline thought you might have been an ill-fated spy. Of course, it was a valid concern, so I looked through your memories. It was... quite unexpected what I saw. Another world completely unlike my own. One without magic, but where technology reigned dominant."

So he really was in another world.

"And then I saw your life. Felt your thoughts. Your frustrations. Your lack of confidence. How it led to you attempting to utilize dark magic to alter yourself."

Tomas yelped. Elyscia's hands had cupped the bottom of his butt, squeezing, pinching, and massaging the flesh. Soon enough, Tomas moaned into her chest. Her hands felt incredible on him.

"You are a long way from home, sweetheart. And I'm sure you have questions, no doubt. Many, many questions." Her hands dipped to the back of his thighs and she hoisted him onto her shoulders with her head between both of his thighs. Tomas' heart skipped a beat when suddenly found himself so high up in the air. That sudden shock was immediately replaced with excited apprehension when he realized the position they were in. Her lips were mere centimeters from his cock.

She pressed her face against it. Tomas instinctively bit his lip.

"And I will answer those questions and more to the best of my abilities in time, darling," she ensured, her soft, sweet red lips brushed against the underside of his member, and her breath was warm against him. "But first, let us clear your mind."

With just that as a warning, her warm, soft lips slipped around the head of his dick. That alone was enough to send a lightning bolt of pleasure up Tomas' spine. He moaned loudly and girlishly as he grabbed her head and arched his back, his hips surging forward in blind delirious pleasure, forcing his cock even deeper between those lips of hers. All the way up to the hilt.

The way her soft, smooth lips dragged across the entire length of his shaft nearly had him cumming right then and there.

Elyscia moaned in surprise at the sudden and forceful intrusion, which only sent more raw shocks through Tomas. It was so moist and warm inside. Despite her apparent shock, her tongue swirled around his shaft, gently flicking the tip of his head. She kept arms locked around his skinny little bottom so that he wouldn't fall over.

Then they spilled through the curtains and onto the bed with Elyscia on top, her face still buried between his legs. With his organ still in his mouth, she repositioned them so that he was on top, straddling her face.

And just by using the strength of her arms, she began bouncing him up and down off of her face, his cock sliding in and out between her lips each time. Her head bobbed up and down as she forced him to ride her face. Of course, she didn't have to 'force' him for long. Soon enough, Tomas' hips were moving of their own accord.

"O-oh...!" he moaned in pleasant, his balls slapping against her chin as he forced his spear down her throat. Tomas was shrouded in bliss. Her mouth gave him more pleasure than he could have ever imagined possible. He'd always envisioned some of the prettier girls he'd seen on their knees, with his cock in their mouths, wondering just what it could have felt like inside.

Yet despite his inexperience, he somehow knew that Elyscia's mouth was he would ever have. The best anyone would ever have.

Each time he reached the bottom of his dive, his butt bounced off of her breasts. Tomas leaned his upper body forward, his hands planted on either side of Elyscia's head, to allow himself deeper access. With that, he really began to lay into her, his hips thrusting into her mouth as though it were a pussy. If he mouth was this good, he could only imagine what her pussy felt like.

Elyscia continued bob up and down, lightly gagging as she deepthroated him. When he looked down he could see the top of her head as she accepted his length. Her throat contracted around the head of his cock, making him cry out in ecstacy.

He felt her fingers rake against his bum, pinching and squeezing it as he ruthlessly pounded her mouth. He watched as her hand pulled back and gave his butt a gentle slapped. Despite having seen it coming, Tomas gasped in pleasured shock.

Elyscia's hands explored his back, his legs, and his butt, occasionally treating it to a light spank. A part of Tomas wondered how she managed to remain so composed while he fucked her face. From what he saw last night, she must have not been a stranger to rough sex. Emeline had pounded her so ruthlessly she lost unconsciousness.

Tomas on the other hand was much smaller and weaker than either of them. He could fuck her as hard as he wanted to without hurting her. With that thought in his mind, he jackhammered his manhood in and out of her face with renewed ferocity.

His cock twitched inside of her mouth, on her tongue. He felt her wet, slippery tongue swirling around the length of his member, sending fresh waves of pleasure throughout his entire being. Before long, he began to feel that familiar swirling in his balls. How had he not cum so quickly? He wondered. The first time he entered her mouth, he nearly spurt his entire load down her throat. He'd riding her face for at least five minutes before he was ready to blow.

And blow he did. With a loud, girlish cry, Tomas threw his torso back and erupted into her mouth and down her throat, the force of his orgasm had actually sent his hip back. Elyscia's mouth had coaxed more cum from his cock than his hands ever could. He practically flooded her mouth with his seed as he continued thrusting into her face.

Splat! Splat!

Tomas came like a tsunami. Spurt after spurt of fresh, white hot cum poured down Elyscia's throat. By the time he had finished, she had thick globs of cum pouring out of her mouth, unable to swallow the sheer volume of his load. When he saw his mess he was absolutely gobsmacked. How had he cum this much?

...And more importantly: why was he still hard?!

After a long, silent moment, Elyscia finished swallowing seed.

"Well," she gasped breathlessly as she stared up at him, "it's been quite a while since another man has used my mouth like that."

Tomas felt ashamed. "I'm sorry..."

Elyscia tenderly ran her hand up and down his thighs. "No need for apologies, darling. It's quite flattering to see that you're so enthusiastic." Her eyes lingered on his still hard cock. "Very enthusiastic. Since this is your first time, we'll forego the foreplay and skip straight to the main event, okay?"

The main event...?

"Y-you mean...?!" Tomas gasped.

"Of course, my sweet lad, I did say we were going to clear your mind. If my mouth is not enough, then my pussy will have to suffice." She reached up and tenderly caressed his cheek. "Just like before, don't be afraid to go as rough as you want."

That was all he needed to hear. Beyond all shame and doubt, Tomas positioned himself between her thighs. Her massive, thighs. Each were just as thick, if not thicker than, his waist. But it wasn't fat, not entirely. Running his hands up and down their smooth length, they were firm like well-toned muscle. Despite the fact that she could probably crush his spine with her legs, he felt at peace between them.

Tomas raised them into the air over and above his head as he grabbed the waistband of her tight panties and pulled them up her thick, juicy thighs. He wasted absolutely not time as he artlessly thrust spear into her warm, moist cunt. He had cum only just a moment ago, but inside of her... it was as if he had found an oasis in the desert.

Tomas let out a strangled moan as her pussy twitched around the length of his member. He stayed there for a moment. Completely still. Hilt-deep deep in her canal as he let himself grow use to her pleasant sensations. If her mouth was bliss, then her pussy was nirvana!

Finally, he began to move. Slowly. Tomas watched, transfixed as he slid his length out of Elyscia's twitching womanhood, her walls clung tightly around him, dragging pleasantly against every inch of his cock as he slowly worked it out of her. Tomas let out a joyful moan. She felt so good, he could see himself cumming just from pulling out of her.

After he pulled a little more than half way out, he shoved himself back in, hips slamming against the backs of her thighs as he held her legs in the air. He continued like that for a while, slowly pulling out before slamming himself back inside of her.

"Oh! Darling!" she giggled after a particularly rough thrust. "Just like that..." she moaned. "Enjoy yourself to the fullest."

Once he had grown accustomed to her sensations, Tomas pushed her legs apart so that they were spread-eagled. Leaning forward over her with his hands on her thighs for balance, Tomas began pistoning his cock into her pussy, his moans flooded the room, accompanied by the slapping of flesh produced by his tiny hips pounding against her large, round hips.

"Take me..." Elyscia moaned. "Take me, darling. Take me for all I'm worth."

And Tomas would. He did. His manhood thrust in and out of her with even more ferocity than he had her mouth. And she took it. She took it all without complaint. Years worth of frustration, unreturned affections, pent up anger and insecurities. He would shoot it all down into her pussy.

Tomas had no reference for comparison, but she felt even better inside than he had been anticipating. She was soft inside... warm... smooth... tight... wet. All of these things together at once. It was so overpowering. She was so overpowering in her raw, unabashed sexuality. She lay there, letting him, an eighteen-year-old boy she had only just met, slip himself in and out of her. He hadn't even thought about Emeline, her apparent lover.

But it didn't matter to him. Tomas continued to glide his cock in and out of her with ardent fervor, letting the almost otherworldly sensations drive him mad with lust. His moans grew louder, soon overpowering her own. Undoubtedly, this was even better for him than it was for her.

He stared down at her boobs, still confined in her tight bra. Not wanting to stop just to try and fail to unhook her bra, Tomas yanked the material. Now bare, Elyscia's breasts bounced and jiggled freely. Wanting to see just how much he could make them bounce, Tomas fucked her harder than he thought he was capable of. He stared wide-eyed in euphoric bliss at her jiggling tits. Firm as they were, they were like jello beneath his thrusts.

Tomas' hand explored the landscape of her thighs, rubbing them all the way up to her hips and back down. All the way to her large, powerful ass. He bent forward, grabbing a hold over as much of her ass as he possibly could in this position. The top of his head brushed against the underside of her boobs. Tomas dragged his tongue across her flat, firm, athletic stomach, moaning into it whenever her pussy overpowered him, which it did frequently.

Once more, Elyscia's hand explored his backside, particularly his ass. He found that he enjoyed when she touched him there. Her nails raking against his flesh. Pinching and squeezing his butt. But he really enjoyed it when she spanked him.

"Spank me... mistress..." Tomas moaned. "Please spank me..."

Without a word, Elyscia spanked his ass with a loud smack!

"More..." he begged.

Obliging him, Elyscia's hand slapped him more. Smack! Smack! Smack! Over and over did she spank him. Smack! Smack! Smack! Matching her smacks with the rhythm of his thrusting. His pleasure was spiked with pain and it drove him even further into lust. He began to brutally stab her with his cock, his balls slapping against her amazing ass with every savage thrust.

On and on they went like this. Tomas had, in the back of his mind, realized that the sun was completely over the horizon. He didn't care. He wanted stay like this forever. Between Elyscia's thighs. Deep inside of her pussy. Where it was soft. And warm. And safe. He wanted to stay inside of the amazonian goddess and never come out.

But as much as despite his best efforts, he began to feel his cum churning in his balls. Tomas redoubled his efforts, slamming into Elyscia's pussy with such fury. Her juices splashed against his tummy, the extra lubricant making his cock glide faster in and out of her. Her already tight womanhood contracted against his invading-retreating member. No matter how fast he went, it was like she was sucking him back inside of her.

Tomas' eyes rolled back in their sockets as it all became too much for him to handle any longer.

"I-I'm cumming!" came his girlish scream, tears dotting his eyes from the immense pleasure. He was going to blow his entire load inside of a woman's pussy for the first time! Not a second after his announcement was it too late. He exploded, arching his back and crying out in ecstasy as his cock pulsed and throbbed inside of her, pumping out fresh, heavy loads of cum into her pussy.

Elyscia stiffened as he came inside of her, letting out a single, satisfied grunt as he filled her up with his seed.

On and on Tomas came. Coating her walls in thick spurts off goopy semen. He could hear his cum pouring out of him and into her like a waterfall. His orgasm must have lasted a full thirty seconds before the force of his orgasm pushed him out of her!

Thick, heavy loads of cum continued to erupt from his cock. Spurt after spurt, it raged on. Splat. Splat. Splat. Landing on the bed. The curtains. The wall. The floor. It was out of control. Elyscia herself was coated in a thick blanket of his seed. Her tummy. Her thighs. Her tits. Some lucky shots even managed to coat her face. So much cum had come out. More than he thought humanly possible

But his lust was sated. His cock softened as his libido lowered to more controllable levels. Tomas marveled at his work, eating up the site of this lovely, powerful-looking amazonian goddess covered in his cum. For the first time in his life, Tomas felt... masculine.

With a contented sigh, Tomas collapsed face first onto Elyscia's cum-coated tits too exhausted to care.

"My word..." Elyscia finally said, completely out of breath as her fingers stroked through Tomas' hair. "I... I think don't think anyone's ever enjoyed me quite that much before, young lad. Well we certainly can't start the day like this, can we?"

Tomas simply moaned into her chest.

She let out a wistful sigh as she continued to stroke his hair. "I guess you have had quite the workout. Okay, rest here for a while, and after we get cleaned up I'll tell you everything you want to know. And maybe you can answer some questions of mine."

12