The Blade of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This close, Benn could smell his manly musk. It took a minor miracle of willpower to stop himself from jacking off. Instead, his dick ached and strained against its prison of clothing while his fingers worked to free Vargas from his. The guard didn't stop Benn. On the contrary, he seemed to take the whole thing in stride.

"About time you realized what was good for you. I think we were all sick of your pretend rivalry for Gwen's affection."

Benn's hands found Vargas' shaft. He was so big! It took a while to fish out all seven inches of hardening cock, but when he did, the drool came on its own. He stared at the stiffening meat in front of him as the last of his defences were worn down by the magic interference of his fatebound blade.

"Gwen...please...don't look," he whimpered, before opening his mouth and taking the bulbous head between his lips. A pulse of pleasure made him moan around Vargas' cock. This was where his place was: servicing superior cocks. The blade in his hand was too unimportant to worry about. He let it drop to the floor, raising both hands to cup the dominant man's ass for stability.

Vargas laughed. A great, booming noise that shattered Benn's self-esteem. "That's right. I always knew you were a cocksucker deep down. Get to work."

Benn searched inside himself for any resistance. For any hope to deny that accusation. But all he found was the building, tainted lust that had transformed him. It was too late: he was a cocksucker now. He polished his superior's dick, obeying his cravings for male meat. Male musk infiltrated his nostrils, and soon all he could think about was dick. Dick in his mouth. Dick in his mind. The little dick in his pants. Dick~

Benn was so caught up in his desires that he only noticed Gwen had joined him on her knees when she tilted his chin to face her. He let the dick slip from his mouth to kiss her. He no doubt tasted like Vargas but she didn't mind

"Oh Benn," she said breathlessly, "We can both be Vargas' pets!"

Both worked equal portions of Vargas' massive dick. Two tongues slid up and down, tasting both his skin and each other's saliva and making the whole organ drip. Most of the time, Benn kept his eyes closed and focused, but once in a while his gaze met Gwen's. His girlfriend. His lover. Doing her part to pleasure his masculine rival alongside him. It made him wriggle in place with the waves of submissive pleasure.

He had to jerk off. It was impossible not to. He freed his cock and started stroking frantically, but a yank to his hair made him yelp.

"No. If you want to get off, Gwen has to do it to you. And you can help her out in return. I want you two enjoying yourselves, but this is no place for selfishness." His voice had a faux air of moralizing that Benn recognized from their shared days listening to Vicar Mattias. But rather than the spiritual, Vargas' efforts focused on the material. Devotion to the pursuit of pleasure for him and his two submissives. A generous god, but a god nonetheless.

With needy reluctance, he pulled his fingers off his own genitals and slid them up Gwen's skirt. There he found her familiar hole, though it was way wetter than he'd ever seen it. Was she getting more into sucking off Vargas than she had while fucking him? That stung Benn a little, but he had no time to ruminate. Her soft fingers found his erection and stroked him, making him stiffen and drip into her palm. Both continued to lap and slurp on the larger cock in the room, of course, but soon all three were receiving attention for their building lust.

"Alright, I want to pick one of you to take me deep," Vargas commanded, then added with a devilish grin, "And you will fight for it. Go on, show me which one of you sluts deserve to suck me off."

"Oh, please let me suck your dick!" Gwen pleased, swirling her tongue around his tip. "You know I'm so good at it!"

Benn tried a different tactic, ducking his head under the shaft and going for Vargas' balls. He knew all too well how underutilised oral attention to the sack was when women performed oral, so he got to work. The salty taste in his mouth only propelled him to cup each nut before letting it go with a wet pop.

"Oh god, so yummy," he said in his most pathetic voice. Benn wanted to be picked so bad that his pleading turned to moans that vibrated through Vargas' lower half. Gwen, sensing weakness, struck decisively and jerked Benn off with her slickened fingers. He lost focus, his sensitive shaft rendered a plaything in her skilled hands. Benn tried to reciprocate, but it was a lot more difficult to finger his girlfriend, slobber on the nuts of her boyfriend, and hold back from cumming himself. The lust struck young man abandoned the latter two trials and devoted his entire being to pleasuring Vargas.

Benn didn't last much longer than that. Gwen jacked him to orgasm, allowing several weak squirts of cum to shoot out uselessly onto the floor. The orgasm was almost secondary to his task, however. Vargas' enjoyment came first.

"I've decided." Both cock polishers looked up at Vargas, whose breath had sped up and came out heavy from the attention he was receiving. "Benn gets to suck me off."

He squealed! He was getting the chance to suck Vargas off! Gobbling as much dick as he could with his first dive, his eyes were soon crossing and he had to pull back with a gasp and a cough.

"Hold on, sweetie!" Gwen told him, sliding up behind Benn, "You have to take your time and get used to it. Go slow, focus where your tongue is and how he's feeling." Her fingers massaged his scalp while he got used to the rhthym of sucking dick. When he reached a consistent pace, her hand returned to his cock and stroked him, tits pressing into his back. "That's it. Good, you're doing so well."

Benn took all the encouragement to heart. Corkscrewing his neck from side to side, the telltale throbbing and groans were easy for even a novice to understand. Vargas was quickly approaching his peak under Benn's gentle care. He could even taste the weak spurts of precum that heralded the coming eruption. His hard dick kissed the back of Benn's throat and kept going. For a newbie, he was getting good at suppressing his gag reflex.

"Alright slut, hold still and keep that facepussy open," Vargas demanded. Benn obeyed, but was caught unprepared when the man's heavy hands latched onto his head. The suspense didn't last for longer than a minute before Vargas took over and facefucked his new bitch. His heavy balls slapped Benn's chin with the intensity. The growing need to cum was all consuming. He needed to expel his superior load and mark both of his partners with his seed. Benn, for his part, did his best to act like the human fuckslot he was, making lewd swallowing noises and letting drool slide from his mouth. Gwen licked some of that up in some perverse attempt to clean up, but really, she just wanted to taste more cock.

Eventually, even the prodigious stamina of the guardsman was expended. He pulled out of Benn and instructed both to press themselves together, mouths open.

"Gonna...gonna...ngh," Vargas' groaned out as he came. His hot cum blasted over both Gwen and Benn, thick ropes landing intact on their faces and tongues. They didn't stop working his prick until it was drooling the dregs of the cumshot. Then the subby boy pressed his face right up against the tip and milked the last little droplets out onto his cheek. His induced lust faded, allowing him to think clearly for the first time in hours.

"Oh no...what have I done?" Benn asked. Gwen answered his apprehension with a cum filled kiss. Initially reluctant, the shared passion won him over, and soon they were swapping spit and sperm as they enjoyed each other's mouths.

"Ha, there's my good girls. I don't mind keeping the both of you around, you know. If you want, you can both be mine. I'll need Benn to promise not to pretend to be in charge when I'm out, of course, there's only one Man in this house. And we're going to need to train you on how to take my dick."

Benn blushed. He had wanted to be such a strong guy for Gwen. But here he was, with her, and he didn't have to pretend to be the tough, macho man that he wasn't to get her. He swallowed the salty mess that he'd ended up with, then returned to kissing his crush. His small dick got hard again as his gaze fell upon his weapon once more. The phallic sheath was a match for Vargas' cock. The perfect training tool for learning how to be an anal slut.

Looks like the Armoury had given him the right weapon after all!

12