The Bleakest of Seasons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god! Scott I'm so sorry! Are you ok?' You stammer as you stop running from him and lean over him.

'I am now!' He says gleefully as he lunges and tackles you onto the bed. You shriek as he pins you and starts to tickle you.

'Wait! No! Stop! Please! I hate being tickled!' You wail out loud.

'Really?' He says incredulously, his eyebrow raised.

'Really.' You say firmly, panting just a little.

'I don't know anyone that hates being tickled. My son loves being tickled.'

'Well, it could be that I'm not five?' You say with just a mild amount of sarcasm.

'I certainly hope so, or I have broken soooooo many laws this weekend.'

You laugh at him and impulsively kiss him. He kisses you back, still smiling. His lips are hot and soft and his skin has just the right amount of stubble. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him to you.

He doesn't fight it, he just rolls on top of you and cradles your face in his hand so that he can kiss you back. You close your eyes and feel his body on you, unconsciously spreading your legs so that you can feel him closer to you, almost in you.

Scott pulls away a little and smiles.

'No girl, we're going out to get some lunch and we need to go see Dominic. We can do this later.'

'But I want it nowwwwwwww!' You whine in a little girl voice.

'Nope. Not gonna happen. Get up Addie.'

'Do you promise for later?'

Scott grins and slips a hand behind you head so that he can grasp your hair firmly, then he slides his other free hand down your shorts. His fingers part your lips and are inside you in seconds, your insides slippery with passion you didn't even realize was building. You open your mouth and gasp at the sudden but extremely pleasurable violation and Scott places his mouth over your own, you try and kiss him back but you're too busy gasping as he manipulates your body in a way that you love and were totally not prepared for.

Scott relentlessly works your sex with his fingers and holds you in place by your hair until he rips a quick, powerful and brutally efficient orgasm from you. After you shriek into his mouth as your little orgasm rocks you, he stops working you with vigour and gently moves his fingers in and out of you. You moan as he does that, your last eruption still making you sensitive and responsive to his now gentle touch.

'Addie, I need that to hold you for now. We need to go out. I promise when we get back I will fuck you right stupid.'

You chuckle with your eyes half closed. From anyone else that would sound crude, Scott makes it sound like an earnest promise.

'Do you swear? Extra stupid?' You whisper into his ear.

'I swear. You're gonna lose a good 20 IQ points when I'm done with you.' He says with just a hint of a growl.

You smile back, kiss him gently on the lips and let him help you out of the bed on your surprisingly wobbly legs. You straighten yourself out again, ignore the slick, sensitive feeling between your thighs and the fuzzy feeling that he put into your brain, via his fingers and your crotch.

You both wander over to the lift, and Scott fires it up. You cuddle into him for the minute or so it takes for the lift to power up and drop you both gently down to the garage level. He runs a hand up and down your back and basically just enjoys being with you.

You think you really adore him. He's so unusual, smart, sassy and downright kinky.

Maybe he's the one.

Maybe not.

You definitely want to find out, that's for sure.

Scott takes you both to a little place that he dug up that specializes in soup and you share a nice light lunch. Scott gets you red pepper bisque and he treats himself to some jambalaya. You both split a nice serving of fresh hot bread and he even manages to get some roasted garlic from the vendor in place of butter.

It's lovely, but you're now inclined to not smooch him because you're afraid of garlic breath.

You excuse yourself to dart off and get some mints and when you get back he's gotten some cookies for you both to nibble on. You decide to have one... which becomes two, which rapidly leads to you both devouring the bag of cookies.

You both sit happily at the table, content and full, and start to make idle chatter.

'Tell me about this Dominic guy.'

'He's a costumer.'

'So... what kind of costume am I getting?'

'A nice white one. With gloves.'

'That doesn't tell me very much.' You say with a pout.

'Imagine that.' He responds with a smirk.

'Boo. Hiss! Wrong answer!'

Scott smiles and sits back. He's done talking.

'Sometimes you are soooo mean. Big meanie.'

So you sit quietly and finish off the cookies with him and have a coffee. And occasionally kick him. Or at least you kick him once, and then he gives you a hard look and you grin.

'Behave.' He says quietly, in that tone of voice that makes you tingle.

You do so.

A while later, you both climb back into his rust bucket and head out to a quiet little strip mall. Half the building is unsigned and the windows are decaled solid white. Scott opens/hip checks your door for you and leads you over to the blank white store front. He presses an unlabeled black button and waits a moment.

'Yes?' A bored sounding voice buzzes out of a hidden intercom.

'It's Scott plus one Dominic.'

'Oh hi Scooter. Come on in.'

The door buzzes, and Scott catches and holds it open for you.

'Scooter?' You ask with amusement.

'Shush.' He admonishes you and leads you into the storefront.

You step in and stop dead. You're surrounded by racks and racks and racks of colourful, exotic costumes. Huge swaths of fabric are interspersed on shelves in every color, shade and hue you can imagine. You smell leather and dyes and scents you can't even place.

'What... what is this?' You ask as you gape at the scenery.

'Pretty cool hmm?' Scott asks you. You nod assent as you try and take in the riot of color.

'Dominic does costume design for Hollywood. He works with some pretty big names, but he likes a low profile so he works here. He's married to Bob, who knows Melody... and everybody goes to club S.'

'You are *such* a name dropper Scooter!' Dominic says as he rounds a corner with a pad of paper in hand and a tape measure draped around his neck.

'God I hate it when you call me that.' Scott answers him with just a hint of a smirk.

'I know, I know dearie, it makes it so much more fun to say.' Dominic says with the tiniest of snorts. 'Let's take a look at our victim shall we?'

The unusual man that seems to know Scott very well approaches you and scans you from head to toe with a critical eye. You look back at him and he's memorable. He's short and thin and older, with pale skin and a shock of unruly, white spiky hair. A pair of round, gold spectacles rest on his nose and he's wearing a loose shiny gray dress shirt coupled with distressed jeans and a pair of day glow orange sneakers. His outfit is casual, but his watch looks expensive and you're fairly certain that the ring on his hand is worth more than your house.

'So Scooter...' He asks as he eyes you.

'I hate that name.'

'...yes, yes, we covered that. What do you want hear, a nice red silk, leather and satin special?'

'Stop it Dominic. She's not wearing red on her first visit.'

'You did.'

'I wasn't new to this.'

'She is? Really?' Dominic's eyes widen a little.

'I have a name you know.' You blurt out, feeling oddly intimidated.

'My apologies m'dear.' Dominic says with a overly dramatic bow. 'And what would your name be?'

'Addison... Addie.' You say in a tiny voice.

'Well young miss Addison, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance.' He says and takes your hand. He lays his lips on the back of your hand and places a gentle kiss on your skin.

'Uh... thank you.' You respond blankly to him.

'You are very welcome. Strip please.'

You freeze for a moment.

'What?' You squeak out in a tiny voice.

'This one is a little slow on the uptake Scooter.' He says over his shoulder.

'New!' Scott says with an aggravated tone.

'I am not taking my clothes off!' You say firmly.

Dominic laughs and throws his hands into the air. He gestures to Scott as he leans against a swath of bright blue fabric and tells him to straighten this out.

Scott sighs.

'Addie, strip please.'

'Why?!'

'He's a costumer. He needs your measurements for your outfit.'

'So why do I need to be naked?!'

'Addie, you won't be wearing any underwear in this. It will be form fitting. And I mean skin tight.'

'So!?'

Scott sighs again and heaves himself up off the fabric. He walks over to you and slips a hand around your neck and pulls you to him.

You feel scared, your heart pounds in your chest. It's felt like a game up until now, but he's upping the ante again and you're in another situation that feels completely out of your control.

He puts his hand on the back of your neck and pulls you to him. It's not cruel or intimidating, but it is forceful and just mildly aggressive.

It's almost like an electric shock, his skin on your skin. You catch and hold your breath.

'Addie, do you think I would really put you in a situation you couldn't handle?' He asks you gently.

'Maybe?'

'Possibly. Yeah. I'm stupid sometimes. But we're just here to get you an amazing dress. And he needs you naked to make it unbelievable.'

'Unbelievable how?'

'You're going to feel like a goddess wearing it. I promise.'

That's an odd statement.

'You promise?'

'I can't make a promise based on how you'll feel, but I would be completely astonished if you did not marvel at how beautiful and exotic Dominic is going to make you.'

'I just... I..' Why are you so afraid of this?

Is it because he's going to have you strip in front of another man again? Is it because you still don't trust him? Are you just afraid in general?

It's none of those things, you realize, you just haven't learned how to fully let go and just be. Scott's offering to take care of these things for you. He bargained with somebody to get you here, in this amazing space filled with surreal clothing and an odd, sarcastic and apparently ridiculously talented clothier.

'Will you hold my clothes for me?' You ask, embarrassed that it took you this long to get to this point.

'Of course I will. Dominic will get you a robe while he sketches once he finishes measuring you.'

With no more hesitation, you reach down and pull the comfy sweatshirt over your head and hand it to Scott. He calmly folds it for you and then slips it over his arm. A moment later you kick off your shoes and then slide the borrowed pair of shorts down your legs and then slide out of them.

Scott kneels and picks up your shorts and shoes and deftly arranges them, then stands and looks at you for a moment.

'What?'

'I just never really get tired of that view, that's all.' He says with a hint of a smile.

You make grumbly noises at him and wrap your arms around yourself. It's chilly in here.

'Dominic, she's ready for you now.' Scott calls out and steps away.

'Excellent, excellent, about time Scooter. You really do need to finish training your slavegirls before you take them out in public you know...' Dominic mutters as he wanders back around the corner. You can see that he's been sketching on the pad of paper.

Wire frame dolls spin and twist on the page and Dominic has several versions of a dress concealing their frames and you can barely imagine what he's drawing. Some of these things would require a lack of gravity.

'All right, let's get started.' Dominic mutters to himself, and he starts to poke and prod you.

What follows is the most thorough measurements you have ever had. The tape measure is everywhere, between your legs, around your breasts and neck, measuring your inseam and ribcage.

He finishes up and jots down yet another sequence of numbers and nods. Then he hands you a silk robe that you eagerly slide into.

'Ok, I've got some ideas, let me flesh them out and I'll run them by Scott.' He mutters as he looks at the measurements and the sketches.

'Don't you mean that you'll show them to me?' You ask.

Dominic turns and looks at Scott with a smirk.

'She's new!' Scott protests.

'How new pray tell?' Dominic sputters with mock indignation. 'Did you pick her up at the bus stop? Should I be checking her ID? Is she a virgin? Wait..'

Dominic turns back and looks at you, eyebrow cocked.

'Are you a virgin Addison?'

You open and close your mouth and suddenly blush a deep pink. Words will not leave your mouth at this ridiculously intimate question.

'Ok, definitely not a virgin.' He says conclusively. You did not think it would be possible to blush any harder, yet you seem to do so.

Scott throws up his hands and walks off, seemingly frazzled by the bizarre conversation. Dominic snickers into his sleeve and turns back to you.

'That was fun. He'll be back in a minute when he gets over his urge to strangle me.'

'Uh... ok. I have no idea what happened just now.'

'It's just a game that Scooter and I play where we needle each other. You should see it when we play poker.'

'He plays poker?'

'He does play, and quite well on occasion. He's still a little bitter about some quad threes that I felted him with a couple of months ago.'

'I have no idea what that means. Is that bad?'

'I took all his money.'

'All of it?!'

'Well, all the money that he had at the table. I didn't clean out his bank account or anything. This dress will do that.'

'Oh. I thought he arranged this with... uh... Melody?'

Dominic looks up and arches an eyebrow.

'Melody is paying for this? What did Scooter trade her for that?'

'He... he told her something about a server cluster somewhere? St. Paul I think?'

'Ah. He's trading on his technical skills for mine. Nice.'

'I think so. He's does things with computers that I just don't understand.'

'I'll leave that in your capable hands. I need to go show him the sketches.'

'Oh! Me too!' You squeal with excitement. You've never had someone make you a dress from scratch before. It's exciting.

Dominic looks at you with a wry smile. It's like he knows a joke that you don't and he's chuckling at it to himself.

'Why are you looking at me like that?'

'Addie, sweet girl, your Scooter's... love slave. Right?'

You feel yourself blushing ferociously again as you look away in embarrassment.

'I'm going to take that as a yes.' Dominic says calmly as he continues. 'So Scooter here is taking you to a very private, elite, BDSM club to present you to his inner circle of friends. He's just leveraged an intense amount of himself to make you look as spectacular as you can possibly look in this environment.'

'Um... yes?' You respond, not sure where this is going.

'So traditionally, he chooses how you dress and what it will look like kiddo.'

'That... that doesn't seem fair.' You say with a tiny pout.

'It's not. It isn't supposed to be fair. Your whole relationship is based on you surrendering your will to him, for him. Right?'

'I don't... I mean...'

Dominic slips arm around your shoulders and gives you a friendly squeeze.

'Addie, I'm not judging you. I'm in no place to judge anyone or anything. I'm just telling you how it is. Be glad Scott wants you in a nice dress. One of the members presented a new slave last year by walking him in on a leash, buck naked on his hands and knees.'

You wince at that. That would be hard to handle from anyone.

'Addie, Scott gets to pick the dress. If he shares that with you, every time he looks at you that night, he sees compromise. You guys are not about compromise. You're about surrender and trust and control... and all the fun things that come with that.'

You think about that for a moment. It bothers you that this man is designing a beautiful dress that will cost a fortune that you will have no say in at all. But you also remember the table, and that first night and the whole weekend that you've spent with him. He's lovely and he adores you and he's clearly putting himself out there to try and show you everything you asked him to show you at costs you don't understand.

Dominic waits patiently while you process that. His sketchbook is tucked into his side.

'You won't... I won't...'

'Addie, I'm going to make you look beautiful. Sexy and desirable and not slutty or whorish.'

You nod your head. It will have to do.

Dominic squeezes your arm and heads off into the maze of fabric rolls to locate Scott and show him the design. You take a moment to think about it, and then call out.

'Dominic?' You call out, hoping he's still in earshot.

'Yes Addie?' He says, poking his head back around a roll of shiny, metallic fabric.

'Can it be... just a little... a little slutty? For him?'

Dominic smiles.

'Sexy always has to be a little slutty Addie, the trick is to use just the right amount.' Dominic replies with a smile as he makes a tiny measurement with his fingers showing what represents to him just the right amount of sluttiness.

You smile as he disappears into the fabrics. He's funny and talented and he seems to really enjoy teasing Scott, something you are surprisingly jealous of.

You spot your clothes on the floor and slip out of the robe and then slide back into the sweatshirt and shorts and your comfy Toms. It's warmer like this in the chilly air.

You hear conversation and Scott and Dominic emerge from the maze of cloth and costuming supplies bickering with each other.

'... please dude.... You draw into four of a kind once and you won't let it go. Your luck will run out and I am going to crush you when it does.'

'Pish Posh Scooter. You've been saying that for months now. Please keep feeding my bankroll you fishy little fish. Now take your girl home and give her some attention. She looks starved for affection, poor little thing!'

Scott sighs and strolls over to you. You hand him the robe with a smile and he gives you a quick hug.

He guides you toward the door, but Dominic calls out your name. 'Addie!'

'Yes Dominic?'

'I need you to come back on Wednesday to see me for final fitting. Wear something easy to slip in and out of sweetie.'

'I have to work on Wednesday. Can I come in the evening?'

'Of course sweetie. I don't work nine to five like Scooter does. Just buzz the door and let me know that you're here.'

'All right, thank you Dominic. I can't wait to see it!'

Dominic smiles and ushers you out the door.

Scott hip checks the passenger door open for you in the parking lot and you slide into the well worn seat. You both buckle up and Scott fires up the engine and you roar out of the parking lot in his rusty little deathtrap.

The drive to his place is quick, but you can't help but grabbing his hand and squeezing it. He looks at you and smiles and squeezes back. It's comforting.

The car rolls into the driveway of the weird little complex he calls a home and he taps the remote on his visor to open the garage door. He zips in beside your own car coolly and then exits the car to once again let you out of the malfunctioning door.

'You really should get a new car some day.'

'Some day...' He agrees with you. '...some day when I don't have alimony and lawyers fees and child support and a big old mountain of debt to contend with.'

'Hmmmf. I thought you kinky types were always closet millionaires.'

'Ah, you've got the nomenclature wrong. Millionaires get to be kinky. We common folk are just perverts.' He says with a chuckle as he guides you into the lift and hits the button to take you both up to his place.

'I wouldn't call you perverted.' You whisper as you lean into him.

'What would you call me then?' He says quietly as he wraps his arms around you.

You lean up and kiss him, hungry for him suddenly. He's a little surprised, but he kisses you back with his normal explosive passion. His hand slides up your back and fingers grip your hair tight and pull your head back. His lips drift down your throat and he nuzzles and kisses your neck.

1...345678