The Blessing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers

Her thrusts and moans slowly subsided until she lay there motionless and impaled on the Buddha.

The view from the villagers position in the main body of the Temple must have stirred every male's penis as they gazed at the naked young woman impaled on the Buddha's phallus flanked on either side by the sight of Mimi and Alyssa fully exposed and, regardless of their own thoughts, very soon available for all of the men to fuck and impregnate.

After a few minutes the young woman eased herself up off of the Buddha and climbed down before mingling back with the other villagers.

The abbot then turned to face the Buddha and nodded briefly at his two beautiful naked daughters.

I then watched as they took off the abbot's robe revealing the fact that he was completely naked beneath. They both then knelt before him and began licking his scrotum and penis, bringing him to a full erection.

With his daughters still teasing his genitalia with their tongues he said, "Albert, earlier today you confessed your inner desire to me that when you saw one of my beautiful naked daughters your first thought was that you wanted her; to penetrate her.

That is not going to happen. However, when I saw both your wife and daughter naked I too had a similar urge. So Albert, I am going to firstly penetrate your wife and then finish off inside your lovely daughter and fill her with my semen. When I have finished every other male will then take his turn.

Before I could say anything or react the abbot and his daughters moved forward to my wife. I watched helplessly as his two daughters, who were standing either side of him, reached forward and used their fingers to pull open my wife's vagina.

Seemingly satisfied, one of them wrapped her tiny hand around the abbot's erection as he moved forward and guided it between my Mimi's wet labia. I heard Mimi exclaim, "Hmmf," as the abbot thrust the entire length of his erection inside her with one long thrust. The villagers yelped and shouted as they watched the abbot start to fuck my dear wife.

After just a few minutes he pulled out and walked toward Alyssa's crudely exposed vulva. His erection was glistening with Mimi's juices as his other daughter gripped it and guided the head between Alyssa's moist labia. He paused for a moment, reaching up to her firm breasts and gripping them hard causing Alyssa to cry out before plunging his erection deep into her vagina.

His thrusts looked almost violent as he pounded into my daughter. For a few brief seconds the temple was silent except for the squelching of my daughter's vagina and the slapping sound of flesh on flesh as the abbot's lower belly repeatedly slapped against Alyssa's buttocks.

Finally, with a very unholy howl of pleasure I watched as he flooded my daughter's insides with his semen.

He turned to me and grinned as he pulled out of her and then retreated to a side wall of the temple. This must have been the cue for the menfolk of the village as they all surged forward, releasing their erections from their clothing as they descended in two ramshackle lines to take turns with Alyssa and Mimi.

The young monks were first, eagerly copulating with Mimi and Alyssa and quickly ejaculating inside them.

The whole temple was filled with the sounds of sex and the creaking of the cart wheels as, one after another the rest of the menfolk, both young and old, used my wife and daughter.

After the first wave, the abbot declared, "you may now use their back sides but you must finish in their vaginas.

I watched as the abbot's daughters briefly interrupted the proceedings by making the men wait as they pulled out the butt plugs.

With the butt plugs removed the next two men looked eager and were both quick to penetrate Mimi's and Alyssa's back sides.

Both my wife and daughter shrieked and screamed as they lost their anal virginity together. Their screams soon subsided as they very quickly became used to the new use for their backsides. All of the remaining men used Mimi's and Alyssa's rectum to bring them close to an orgasm before swiftly swapping holes and ejaculating in their vagina's

Finally, the action slowed and the last two men emptied their seed into Mimi and Alyssa.

Again, even after witnessing the total abuse of Mimi and Alyssa, much to my shame and dismay, I was fully and painfully erect.

I then watched in disbelief as what must have been one of the oldest women in the village move toward me through the crowd.

She walked right up to me and then started to undress. The view before me was the complete antithesis of the abbot's naked daughters. I tried my best to avoid looking but could not help notice that her whole body was wrinkled; her breasts just hung like empty sacks of skin tipped with long nipples. Her belly looked loose and hung down over her pubic hair. Her face was wizened and she was missing most of her teeth.

To my horror she then slowly knelt in front of me, gripped my erection with a wrinkly hand and then ran her tongue over the head.

The abbot chuckled and said, "Albert, your carnal desires are devoid of any love or beauty. As I speak your seed is already rising as you contemplate your selfish desire to cum, regardless of where and who with."

I looked down at the old lady's almost white wiry hair and gasped with both surprise and guilt, knowing that the abbot was right as the old lady lowered her head and took the whole of my erection into her mouth.

With both my hands and feet tied to the chair my desire was to hold this old ladies head and just fuck her mouth but I didn't need to. She just expertly sucked me; moving her head up and down, gripping my shaft with both her lips and toothless gums as he thin lips repeatedly crashed against my pubic hair and the head of my penis repeatedly entered her throat without her gagging. In just a short space of time, my penis was throbbing, my semen was rising rapidly, the old lady ceaselessly fucking me with her mouth. As I reached my climax she buried her lips into my pubic hair allowing me to ejaculate completely into her throat.

She lifted her head a little and I felt her tongue licking the last few drops as the abbot then leaned down, took her hand and said, "well done mother!"

The last I saw of Mimi and Alyssa was when they were wheeled out from the temple; still bound and naked and with semen oozing from both of their orifices.

The abbot untied me and took me back to his house. I felt lost and beaten as he said, "you came here seeking my blessing but I realised very quickly that your carnal lust was both boundless and selfish. We will look after your wife and daughter for at least a year until after they have given birth.

Now Albert you must go home and reflect on your experience here. After a while I strongly believe that you will realise that your marriage and family have been blessed by forcing you to realise how selfish you have always been. You will come to realise that both your wife and daughter are not personal possessions but a privilege handed to you from on high. A precious gift to be shared as you have been shown here in our village.

After a year of reflection, you will be very welcome to come here and join us; to share the joys of our community in every way.

A year later I had made my decision.

During the lonely year at home the abbot had sent me regular updates of Mimi and Alyssa's wellbeing. Assuring me that they were both in the best of health and doing well. In return I sent regular cash donations to help the village. After seven months a picture arrived in the post from the abbot. I looked at it and felt a warm glow at the image of my wife and daughter. They were both naked and showing their swollen bellies as they posed with the rest of the village. They were flanked by two of the young monks; also both naked and, I could not fail to miss, semi erect.

I think that it was at that moment I made up my mind to sell everything and go to join them after their babies had been born. I felt happier than I had been for a long time. After the experience at the village I had come to accept that sharing my wife and daughter was not a problem.

I had already received a letter from the abbot to say that both babies had been born and that both sets of mother and baby were doing well.

He enclosed a picture of Alyssa and Mimi proudly nursing their new born sons.

It had taken quite a few months to finalise my affairs and Then, a month or so before finally packing up and leaving for good my sister Michelle contacted me. We hadn't been in touch for some time because she had been working overseas and I had been too preoccupied. She asked about Mimi and Alyssa and I explained that Alyssa was now a mother and living in a remote village in Laos with Mimi. I also told her that Mimi had given birth and when she congratulated me, obviously thinking that I was the father, I lacked the courage to tell her the truth.

I did however tell her that I was about to change my whole life and move to the village permanently.

I told her how a visit to the village the year before had changed our lives and how wonderful it had been to be blessed by the abbot and welcomed into the village community. Not wishing to try and explain every detail to my sister I swiftly glossed over the sexual detail and concentrated on the warmth shown to us by the abbot and the villagers.

I must have sounded too enthusiastic because the next thing was that Michelle was pleading with me to contact the abbot and ask if he would bless her marriage and twin daughters. As was usual with my sister I knew I would not be able to dissuade her so I agreed. The abbot responded quickly to my request saying he and the village would be very honoured to bless my sister's marriage and family.

And so it was that with everything sold and a few belongings in a suitcase I set off for Laos with my sister Michelle, her husband David and twin daughters Nadia and Nataly who had only recently turned eighteen.

Like before, we arrived at the village and were greeted by a group of young monks. My sister was eager to meet with Mimi and Alyssa but the monks, whilst appearing very polite, insisted that they must first meet with the abbot.

I watched Michelle, David, Nadia and Nataly being led into the abbot's house as one of the older ladies of the village took my arm and led me around the side of the abbot's house and into the small village. As the lady said, "Albert, welcome to our village. Mimi and Alyssa are both thrilled that you are here and can't wait to show you your new son and grandson," I saw three breeding buggies being prepared and heard an excited buzz of activity coming from the temple.

I just ignored them when I heard the excited voices of Mimi and Alyssa as they came running out from a newly built house carrying the two baby boys.

loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers