The Blind Date

Story Info
Modern day blind dating.
1.2k words
3.65
8.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redice
redice
12 Followers

"Blind dates," Friends, use it thinking they are helping you by playing matchmaker in life. In reality it is a form of Russian roulette to bring on a life time of ulcers and heartbreak if not careful. Back in the day you never knew what you were about to be faced with until they are almost face to face with your blind date. However! Times have changed now everyone carries their own internet, and can call up most anyone with just a few taps on the phone, all the sudden you find life histories, nudes, sordid details of your impending date.

I arrived to the restaurant early to setup my usual escape plan. This was not my first blind date, and I have developed a routine, I allowed this date as a favor for a friends. I began my preparations in the event I had to make a hasty retreat. I made sure I was seated towards the rear away from the front door, making escaping that way easy and concealed. I talked to the waitress, real nice girl, who understood about blind dates, not to mention she had a real cute ass.

With the little chit chat we had, I found her name was Cindy. I could tell she is also on the dating quest of finding the perfect match of her dream relationship, she shared a few blind date nightmares she had, with me. By paying her an extra twenty dollar bill, I was able to get her to agree to help me by giving me an excuse if I needed to escape from the table. My date was to arrive at 8:00 and my waitress worked until 10:00 so it should work out fine.

I sat at the table sipping on a cold beer, looking at my phone trying to find a picture of, Susan on the internet, so I can at least see what she looked like. Amazingly enough there were none to be found. Kind of strange as almost everyone has a stupid duck face picture on the net, now days. Then out of no where I heard, "Hello you must be Don." Looking up I saw this cute brunette with sexy tats, as I stood and offered to hold the chair out for her. She put her jacket on the back of her chair and stepped in front of me to sit down, I just caught the glimpse of a tramp stamp I could only read the beginning, "fuck it..........." I couldn't make out the rest.

We had a few drinks some appetizers and waited for our meals. The conversations began to pick up once we worked past the early formalities. She sounded like someone who liked to occasionally walk on the wild side of life, I noticed she was constantly playing with her phone, I began to find this very rude, she even answered two calls, I could tell by the way she talked, she had a bit of a nasty bitch in her.

About half way through our meal she excused herself to use the rest room. I though well if she likes the wild side lets see how much, I had nothing to loose if she gets mad I just leave. As I stood up I saw a scarf in her jacket pocket, I grabbed it and walked towards the restroom. It was a smaller two stall restroom, she was in the larger handicapped stall talking on her phone, I caught the ending of it but it sounded like she was setting up a bootie call for after dinner. It appears she was not happy with this blind date.

Just as she opened the stall door I stepped up to her, she had a confused half a smile on her face, as I grabbed her hands and held them over her head and pinned her against the back wall of the bathroom stall. My mouth met hers and her tongued attacked with frenzy, kissing and biting her on her neck she began to lightly moan as she was becoming aroused, I could taste a light muskiness on her skin. Over her head was a piece of metal support holding what looked like an air conditioner, using the scarf I tied her hands to the support. She leaned against me and whispered in my ear, "Please fuck me, like you own me." Who was I to argue such a request?

I opened her pants and let them fall to the ground, she smiled and kicked them aside, I drew my pocket knife and cut the side straps on her skimpy thong letting it also fall to the bathroom floor. Instead of unbuttoning her blouse, I lifted her blouse over her head, but left it covering her head as I began to enjoy her hard nipples. I worked my way down to her clit and began sucking it like it was a little dick. She was squirming and moaning to the point I could swear people walking by outside could hear us, raising one leg and placing it behind my shoulder she tried to pull me in tighter.

Suddenly her body shuddered her hips bucked hard and pumped against my face with her first intense orgasm, I could feel her warm stickiness covering on my face as she began to relax her grip with her legs. As I slowly worked my way up her body, I lightly bit her tit just hard enough to leave teeth marks, she squealed with excitement, I could see goose bumps on her skin. Reaching into my pocket I realized I didn't bring any condoms, well hell I thought, and time for plan B.

I untied her hands and bent her over the toilet as I entered her from behind, she was so slippery wet, I felt like her pussy was a vacuum and I was sucked into her wet wanting pussy , holding on to her hips I began nice slow strokes; she was so wet she was dripping. Looking down I finally saw her tramp stamp which said "Fuck it, like you own it." I guess this was her motto in life. Holding on to the toilet seat and her legs spread wide she began meeting my stroke slamming harder and harder against me. She was in her zone as she moaned loudly and came once more, as the muscles in her pussy grabbed my dick trying to milk my seed from me. I also felt I was close to release, I spun her around had her get on her knees and finish me off in her mouth, She gobbled my hard cock like a starving animal, licking and sucking as if she could not get enough, She was a real pro as I held her head and exploded in her mouth, she never lost a stroke and enjoyed every drop, even licking me clean.

I stepped back to pick up my pants and pulled out my phone and snapped a quick photo of her on her knees. She set back on the toilet and began to wipe the few droplets on her cheek as she began slowly putting on her clothes, as I walked out of the woman's bathroom, I felt satisfied. I walked to the front and paid for the meal, as I was walking out the front door, I saw my waitress, Cindy as she was putting on her jacket, it must have been 10:00. I walked up to her grabbed her ass cheek and whispered in her ear, how about my place for desert, she smiled grabbed my arm and said, "Lead the way." As I was walking to the car I uploaded Susan's picture so the next blind date won't have to wonder what she looks like.

redice
redice
12 Followers