The Blind Date

Story Info
Sometimes blind dates don't have a reveal.
892 words
3.69
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work you hear a buzz on your phone and look to see a text from your dom with the name of a ritzy hotel downtown, directions to a room (but no room number), and instructions on how you are to present yourself when you arrive. After work, you drive to the hotel and follow the directions to find a room at the end of a hallway, but because you do not know the room number you can not be sure this is not the room of some vacationing tourist. Preparing yourself for whoever is on the other side of the doorway you take all of your clothes off and place them in your bag, put on your blindfold, and kneel in front of the door before knocking. Several agonizing minutes pass while you wonder what would happen were you caught naked in a hotel hallway when finally you hear the click of the door opening.

A man's hand reaches down and hooks under your chin before pulling you to your feet. You are grabbed by your nipples and dragged through the doorway. As the door clicks shut behind you, you are pulled by your tits into the center of the room where the man uses his foot to spread your legs and then shove a butt plug up your ass. After being placed in an armbinder you are pushed to the floor where a large ball gag harness is affixed to your head, and your but plug is switched on to vibrate gently, reminding you that something is in your butt but doing nothing to help you reach climax. Footsteps leave the room to come back several minutes later accompanied by another set of feet.

You hear someone settle down in front of you and then you are bent forward, so that your breasts now touching your knees. Wondering what will happen next, you feel a pair of female lips touch yours. You are confused for a moment but quickly realize that you are sharing your ball gag with another women, forcing you two to kiss for as long as you are wearing it. Next, your nipples are clamped and you guess from the whimper you hear across from you that the other end of the clamps has been attached to your kissing partner's tits. The man's foot steps leave the room again, leaving you kissing a stranger and drooling on each other, your nipples throbbing, and your ass buzzing. After what feels like an hour the footsteps come back lift you and the mystery woman up off of the floor by the chain holding your tit clamps together.

He leads you both to a bed which he guides you both onto, still locked in a kiss. Once you have both settled onto the bed he immediately yanks on the chain holding your nipple clamps to the clamps on the mystery woman's tits. Your side wins the battle and with a low yelp the blood comes rushing back into your nipples. Another quiet scream rings out as the other girl receives the same treatment you did. You gasp again, this time in pleasure instead of pain, as you feel a dildo inserted into your pussy. As perhaps you should have expected, you feel the body of your mystery partner pressed against you as she is slid on the other end of the double dildo and you are bound to each other at the knees and ankles. Your aching arms are finally released from their binder and instead wrapped around your partner for the night and bound with her in your embrace and you soon feel her arms surrounding you. The mystery man grabs both of your asses and moves them towards each other, sliding the dildo deeper into both of you and signaling that as a reward for your earlier pain you may now pleasure each other.

The footsteps walk away again, leaving you on the bed, locked in an embrace and a kiss with a woman you do not know. You spend the next hour fucking each other and yourself with the double dildo, grinding against one another, breasts rubbing each other, and still locked in what is fast becoming a very sloppy kiss. At the end of the hour, the footsteps return, undo your from your bonds and finally release you from your kiss. You lay on the bed, sill blindfolded, jaw and pussy aching, and sore all over. You feel someone roughly towel off the drool and pussy juices that had covered you before you are led by your tits, just like before, out the door and back into the hallway.

As you remove your blindfold, blinded by the light, you grope for your bag, which was set next to you, to put on clothes and cover up before hotel staff catches you. You head home, the only things left from the evening are the soreness in your mouth, tits, and pussy, and the plug, still buzzing in your ass. When you see your dominate the next day he does not speak of what happened the night before, or the text he sent you. Wanting to avoid the punishment it would bring, you do not broach the subject to him, leaving you wondering who the woman was and whether the man was your dom or someone else entirely.