The Blind Date

Story Info
Jennifer gets a very special night out.
1.3k words
3.95
16.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Night. Jennifer had a pit in her stomach. This was the first date that she had been on since her husband was killed in a car accident. She didn’t know what to expect. Her friend Rita had set her up with a guy that she knew from her office. Rita told her he was the type of guy that all women lusted after, but, was very sweet, and was looking to please a woman. Something Rita thought Jennifer needed.

It had been over a year since her husband died. Jennifer never imagined herself ever dating again, for that matter going to bed with anyone else.

Jennifer had married her husband Frank when she was 18, fresh out of high school. Frank was the dark handsome rogue that all the girls lusted after. Captain of the football team and a damn good lay. Jennifer started thinking about the first time she met Frank. She was on the cheerleading squad. The team had just won the first game of the season. Frank was on the sidelines, went over to her and whispered that he wanted to talk to her after the game. Jennifer smiled and nodded to his request.

From that evening on, they were always together. After they got married. They were both so happy. Sex every night. There was no stopping the passion they felt for each other. They knew each other’s bodies so well. It amazed Jennifer how close they became.

Jennifer’s face began to flush with all the thoughts of love making with Frank. Something she knew she may never have again. She took a deep sigh and began to concentrate on what she would wear for her blind date.

Jennifer decided to wear a little black dress that she saved for special occasions. Rita’s friend, Tom, said they were going someplace special. He had told her on the phone that he wanted her to look nice.

She looked at herself in the mirror, looked at the face staring back at her. Her long brown hair hung down her back with small curls at the end, her face freshly painted made her blue eyes stand out. She put on a dab of red lipstick to help accentuate her eyes even more. “You’re ready kid.”

Jennifer was surprised when the doorbell rang to her apartment. When she opened the door, she was staring at a muscular, blonde haired blue-eyed version of her husband Frank. She shook her head and took another look.Did he have a twin he didn’t tell me about? She thought to herself.

Tom handed Jennifer a bunch of white roses. “Are you all right?”

Jennifer nodded. “Yes. You just look very familiar to me.”

Jennifer thanked Tom for the flowers. She invited Tom in for a moment while she put them in a vase of water.

Jennifer walked from the kitchen back into her living room. Tom stood waiting patiently for her with his hands behind his back. “Have you lived her long?” he asked.

“No, I moved here after my husband died. I needed a change.” Jennifer explained. “I thought it would help to get a fresh start on a new life.”

Tom understood. He was a widower himself. He had lost his wife two years before to cancer and knew how hard it was to start again. He told her about his two children and said that he sees his wife everyday in them and feels close to her in every way. But, knows it is time to go on with his life.

The two sat down on the sofa and chatted about everything for a while. Jennifer offered Tom a drink; they had a glass of wine together. As the time passed, things began to heat up between Tom and Jennifer.

Tom began playing with Jennifer’s hair slowly brushing his fingers through it. Jennifer closing her eyes at the soft gentle feel of him doing so. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He tasted of chocolate and mint. Jennifer became impassioned by the kiss. She drank of his lips wanting more.

Tom slowly began to run his hands down her arms and bring her closer to him. He too became more impassioned with the deepening of their kiss. He slowly parted Jennifer’s lips with his own and began caressing her tongue with his own, urging her to drink more of his kiss. Jennifer did willingly wanting more of Tom’s kiss.

Tom’s hand found its way to Jennifer’s breast. Slowly he caressed it, making the nipple jut out through the fabric.

Passion began rising with in Jennifer. She could feel her womanhood grow with heat and moist. Wanting to feel this man deep with in her. Her heart was racing. Her senses were on nothing but the passion that was rising inside of her. He was taking her to places she had not been in quite some time.

Tom had carefully removed Jennifer’s dress to find that she was wearing nothing underneath. Jennifer had unbuttoned Tom’s shirt and was caressing his chest with his fingers. Her hands were running over the muscles in his chest feeling the heat that was rising between them. His chest was soft, but hard at the same time. Jennifer slid her hands down to unbuckle his belt. Then she unfastened his pants. She slid one of her hands into his open trousers to find his manhood was ready for her. She felt her womanhood become more excited as she stroked him.

Jennifer pulled Tom to lie on top of her on the sofa, they began caressing each other all over, hands seemed to be everywhere. She nibbled on his neck. “Take me, make me yours.”

Tom slowly opened Jennifer’s legs with one of his hands. He began massaging her soft moist mound with the tips of his fingers, then he entered one finger deep in side her. Jennifer let out a gasp of excitement. Her body wanted more. Everything began to spin around her. All she could think about was wanting more.

Tom withdrew his fingers from deep inside of Jennifer, and then inserted his manhood. Thrusting slowly. Keeping the motions slow and passionate. Jennifer began to join his rhythm with her own. She had never made love this slowly before. It was making her hotter with passion with each slow thrust from Tom. Driving her on to wanting more of him, but wanting it to stay slow. Wanting to drive forever with this man deep inside of her.

Jennifer and Tom came with such strong orgasms that it surprised both of them. They couldn’t believe what had happened between them. Before they knew it, they wanted more of each other.
”I’m sure this isn’t what you had in mind for a special evening.” Jennifer said with lust in her voice.

“No, it isn’t. This is the first blind date that I’ve ever been on that I don’t want to end.” Said Tom.

Over and over again, they made passionate love throughout the apartment. From the sofa to the dining room table, they took a short break in the kitchen to get a bite to eat. From there, they ended up making love on the kitchen counter with chocolate syrup all over the both of them and the kitchen licking it off of each other.

Finally, they made their way into the bedroom, where they fell asleep in each other’s arms. The next morning they woke up smiling to each other and began to make love once again.

“Is this still a blind date?” Asked Jennifer.

“No baby. This is the next day. Do you want to go out again?” Asked Tom.

Jennifer giggled. “Sure, when?”

“Right now, baby. Right now.” Tom said. And again began to nibble on her ear and then ran his tongue down to her hard jutting nipple, he took it into his mouth and began to suck on it once again. They made love the rest of the day not a care in the world to either of them.