The Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went back upstairs, hands joined, and Ray took the robe off of her and started caressing her entire body slowly after she laid on the bed. He had her lay on her tummy and he gave her a full body massage, using warmed baby oil, working the oil into her skin with firm but gentle pressure. He started with her shoulders and arms, working down to her fingers, where he placed kisses on each fingertip before moving back up her arms to her shoulders and neck again. He massaged her back, moving all over in sensuous circles, her skin left feeling like it was on fire with every touch of his hands and fingers. He moved down to her lower back and ass, gently kneading the twin mounds of her ass cheeks and occasionally running a finger between them to tease her. He put more oil on his hands and began massaging her thighs and legs, slipping his fingers between her legs to brush against her wet pussy with every few strokes of his hands. She moaned softly with that contact.

He finished massaging her legs and feet, then had her flip onto her back with her head on the pillow so he could massage the front of her, up her legs and thighs, his hands brushing lightly over her mound with the heart-shaped patch of black hair, up her tummy to her breasts, which he kneaded and massaged til her nipples were hard, and finally her chest and shoulders again. He kissed her tenderly and she sat up. She said, "My turn to please you now, my sexy cowboy!" and she pushed him back on the bed and pulled his shorts off of him slowly. As she pulled them over his hips, his cock sprung free, semi-erect. It was nestled in a mat of crisp curly brown hair and begging for her attentions. She laid on her belly between his legs and started placing little nips and kisses on his legs and thighs, working her way up to his waiting shaft. She blew a warm breath over the tip of his cock, where she could see a tiny bit of moisture. She giggled when she saw it jerk in anticipation.

She moved her hands up and cupped his balls lightly, placing loving kisses on them and licking them before taking them into her mouth one at a time, caressing them with her lips and tongue. She moved one hand up and wrapped it around the base of his cock and ran her tongue up the full length of him, around the tip and over the tiny opening in it, then back down to his balls. She lifted her head to look at him as she opened her mouth to take him inside her warm wetness. He was watching her, his nostrils flaring and eyes darkening to a deep cobalt blue as desire took over. She raked his cock with her teeth and he growled. She giggled but never broke eye contact with him as she continued to lick, suck, and caress his cock with her mouth and hand. She pulled almost completely from him, keeping only the tip of his cock in contact with her lips as she sucked gently on him.

He was rock hard by now and when she looked at him, his eyes were tightly closed as if he were struggling to maintain control. She could feel the pressure in his cock and knew he was about to explode, but she didn't stop her attentions on him. She sucked harder and stroked him faster, taking him fully into her mouth so her nose touched his mat of hair at the base. Within seconds, she felt his cum shoot into the back of her mouth. She didn't like to swallow so she opened her mouth to let it run out as she continued stroking him, milking every drop from him with her hand. She felt his cock start to soften, so she moved off the bed and grabbed one of the towels they had dropped after the shower, and wiped his cum from her chin and lips, then wiped it from where it had dripped on his balls and cock, and on the bed too. Then she tossed the towel into the laundry hamper by his door and went back to lay on the bed beside him, her head resting on his shoulder.

She looked up at him and asked softly, "Did I please you, dearest?" He looked down at her and smiled, then said, "Baby, you were wonderful. That was the best blow job I've ever gotten, and I sure hope to get a lot more of them from you in the near and distant future. No one has ever made me that hard in such a short time, nor made me cum as hard as I did from your attentions. Thank you so much, baby." She yawned as she said, "You're quite welcome, honey. I gotta go pee and wash my face, dear. I'm all sticky! Hahahah!" He laughed and said, "Go ahead babe. If you want, there are extra tooth brushes in the cabinet by the bathroom mirror so you can brush your teeth." He gave her a playful swat on the bottom as she climbed over him to go to the bathroom to wash up and brush her teeth, and just before she stepped into the bedroom, she bent over and wiggled her butt at him, drawing forth a desire-laden laugh from him.

A few minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom, her face washed, teeth brushed and hair pulled back into a braid. She climbed back in bed and he pulled the blankets over her then turned off the bedside lamp, pulled her close and kissed her good night. She fell asleep feeling happy and loved by this man who was her first real blind date and she couldn't wait to spend a lot more time with him. Deep down, she felt he was really "The One" that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, and she really hoped she was right. She would just have to wait and see what the future held for both herself and Ray. She had the feeling that things would work out just fine, and that thought made her fall asleep with a smile on her face.

12