The Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was moaning and moving her hips up and back, giving herself completely to the pleasure Sandy was giving her. Alex raised one leg and put it on Sandy's shoulder, opening herself more to the sexy younger girl. Sandy reached her other hand up and ran the tip of one finger along Alex's slit. The older woman moaned, "Yessssssss..."

Sandy worked her finger into Alex's pussy, amazed at how hot and wet and tight it was. She twisted her finger and pressed forward, and soon had her finger buried to its base. Alex was thrusting back against the finger inside her, and moaning, "Yesssss... More, baby, more..."

Sandy added a second finger, and soon had both buried between Alex's legs. Sandy was sucking on Alex's clit now, and sliding both fingers in and out harder. The older woman was grinding her hips into Sandy's face, and had her hands clamped on Sandy's hair, feeding the younger girl her pussy. Alex's juices were flowing freely, and Sandy's face and chin glistened with them.

Sandy could smell Alex's arousal, and the scent intoxicated her. She could hear Alex's breathing getting ragged, and her continual soft moans, and knew the older woman was close to orgasm. Sandy twisted her hand around, then reached her fingers far inside Alex and found her special place. When Sandy started stroking Alex's g-spot while she sucked her clit, Alex exploded. Her juices poured out and her breath came in staccato moans, "Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh..."

Sandy kept licking and fingering Alex through at least three more strong orgasms, then Alex lifted Sandy's face by her hair, away from her pussy. "No more, baby, gotta stop for now, too sensitive..." The older woman was panting and shaking, her lithe body trembling from the nonstop arousal.

Sandy gave Alex's pussy a gentle kiss then slid up the taller woman's body. She sucked Alex's hard nipple into her mouth and but gently, then did the same to the other. Alex lay back on the edge of the hot tub and pulled Sandy down on top of her. Sandy moved so she was straddling Alex's thigh, and pressing her thigh against the older woman's mound. Alex wrapped one leg around Sandy's waist and they kissed deeply.

Alex broke the kiss but held Sandy close, looking deep into her eyes. "You have NO idea how much I needed that, baby. You are amazing, I have not cum like that in too long."

"Thanks, Alex, but you make it easy. I have been alone for too long, too. But I never thought I would find myself with a woman... I have only had one girlfriend before, and that was a long time ago. I haven't been with a woman in almost 10 years."

"Why not, baby? We both know how awful men can be... I've been into women for a long, long time... I just love how soft and tender everything is, especially kissing. I haven't met a man yet who could kiss me as well as a woman..."

"I know, Alex, but I love the feeling of being fucked hard and fast..." Sandy was slowly grinding her hips against Alex's thigh, and the older woman could feel that Sandy was wet.

"Sandy, there's ways around that... I could show you if you like. I would love to fuck you hard and fast..."

Sandy moaned softly. "Please? Would you? I would like that. If I can get fucked without having to deal with a man afterward, I may never have a man again!"

Alex laughed and said, "Follow me, darling."

She stood up and took Sandy's hand to help her step out of the tub. Alex switched the jets off and replaced the cover as Sandy gathered the champagne and glasses. "Bring those, we will need them!"

Sandy stepped close to Alex and put her arm around the taller woman's waist. Alex's arm went around Sandy's shoulders and pulled her close. Sandy slid her hand down and cupped Alex's tight butt, running her finger down and along the crack of the older woman's ass. Once they were inside the door, Alex stopped and turned to face Sandy.

With a smile, she said, "You are insatiable, aren't you?"

Sandy smiled and said, "You make me that way, Alex, I can't get close enough to you, I want to feel your sexy body completely next to me."

Alex leaned down and kissed Sandy tenderly and wrapped both arms around her. Sandy hugged Alex close.

The two women stood there for a few moments, just reveling in the feeling of their sexy bodies next to each other. Sandy's hand went to Alex's back, stroking it softly. The younger girl was again straddling Alex's thigh, rubbing her mound against the taller woman's leg. Alex could feel that Sandy was already very wet.

Alex broke the embrace and led Sandy toward the bed. Sandy set the bottle and glasses on the night stand, then Alex gestured to Sandy that she should sit on the bed.

The younger girl pulled the comforter and pillows back, and sat on the edge of the bed. The satin sheets felt cool and sexy against her skin. Alex said, "Lay back, baby, make yourself comfortable..."

Sandy stretched out, with her head on a pillow and her legs spread wide. She couldn't help it, one of her hands moved between her open thighs almost by itself, and began to rub her mound. Alex slapped her hand away, saying, "No, you bad girl, that's MY job!"

Sandy smiled and lay back with her hands above her head, surrendering herself completely to this powerful, sexy woman.

Alex reached to the nightstand and poured some champagne into a glass, then stepped close to the bed. "Here, darling, have some champagne. This will take a minute..."

Sandy took the glass from Alex and sat up, sipping the bubbly as she watched. Alex opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out a tube of lubricant and set it down, then pulled out a strap-on dildo. It was a replica of an erect cock, and was about 8 inches long and one and a half inches around. Alex carefully stepped into the straps then began tightening them around her hips.

Sandy looked at Alex, and was running her tongue around her lips. "Oh, baby, you gonna fuck me with your big cock? Please, Alex, I need that, I need you to fuck me..." Her hand once again moved between her open legs, and she was gently stroking her clit.

Alex smiled at the younger girl. "You do need this, don't you? You need to be my sexy little slut girl, don't you?"

Sandy moaned, "God yes, Alex... I need that, I need your big hard cock..." Her hand was moving faster on her clit, and once again Alex slapped Sandy's hand away.

"What did I tell you, slut? You cum when I tell you to... Just lay back now, show me how much you want me!"

Sandy set her glass down, then lay back with her legs spread wide. Alex could see the younger girl's shaved mound glistening with her juices, and Sandy's pussy lips were red and swollen.

Alex tightened the last strap, then stepped to the edge of the bed. Then she knelt on the bed next to Sandy. The dildo stood up proudly, and Sandy thought it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. A beautiful woman, with sexy breasts, very hard nipples, and a big cock. She reached for the dildo and took it in her hand.

Alex reached for the lube, and squirted a little on the cock. Sandy began to stroke her hand up and down the shaft, getting it slippery with the lube. Sandy knew that she was already sopping wet and would have little trouble taking this beautiful big cock deep into her pussy.

Alex said, "Suck it, baby, suck my cock, get it ready to fuck you..."

Sandy pulled the dildo to her mouth, and began to suck it. She has always loved playing with and sucking a hard cock, but nothing prepared her for the feelings she was getting now. She licked and sucked the big dildo like the nastiest whore, dripping her saliva on it, stroking her hand up and down the shaft, jacking it into her mouth.

Alex reached down and began teasing Sandy's pussy with her fingers. Spreading her lips wide, running a fingertip along the younger girl's very wet slit, across her clit, then slipping the tip of her middle finger inside her. Sandy moaned louder as Alex's finger went deeper, arching her hips forward into Alex's hand. Soon Alex's finger was buried to its base, then sliding in and out, fucking Sandy's tight, wet pussy.

Alex moved so she was kneeling between Sandy's open thighs. The younger girl was sliding her hand up and down Alex's cock, pushing it back so it pressed against the older woman's clit. Alex leaned forward, and Sandy pressed the tip of the dildo against her slit, then running it up and down, across her clit then back between her lips.

Alex purred, "Are you ready, baby? Are you ready for my big cock? Ready for me to fuck you?"

Sandy moaned and arched her hips up, forcing the tip of the dildo inside her. Alex pressed forward gently, working the cock into Sandy's pussy slowly, not wanting to hurt her. She wanted to fuck this girl all night... Sandy reached for Alex's hips and pulled her in, as Sandy thrust up with her hips. Alex's cock was suddenly buried in Sandy's pussy, and their mounds were rubbing together.

"Now, baby... Fuck me, Alex, give me that big cock. Make me your slut, I love this..."

Alex slowly withdrew the big cock, then thrust forward. Sandy moaned, "Yessssssss..." Alex began a slow, steady fucking, as the younger girl wrapped her legs around Alex's waist. Sandy reached her head up and began to suck on Alex's nipple.

"Oh, Alex, I have fantasized about this for a long time... Being fucked by a sexy woman, sucking on her nipple as she fucks me... Please, Alex, fuck me harder!"

Alex was only too happy to oblige. She began thrusting in and out, and as Sandy's pussy got more and more lubricated, Alex was fucking her deep and hard.

Sandy was moaning and thrashing around on the bed, sucking on Alex's nipples as the older woman fucked her better than any man ever could. Sandy was moaning almost incoherently.

"Yes, Alex, fuck me, darling... I'm your little slut, fuck me with that big cock, Alex... I love you, Alex... Fuck me, darling, fuck me fuck me fuck ME!"

And with that, Sandy came violently. Alex kept fucking her, stroking n and out until the younger girl had cum at least five times. With every orgasm, Sandy's words got nastier.

"Yes, Alex, fuck my cunt with your big cock... My cunt loves your big cock, make me your slut... Harder baby, fuck me!"

Finally Sandy could take no more. She collapsed back onto the bed and pulled Alex down on top of her. The older woman gently removed the dildo from Sandy's well-fucked pussy and lay next to her new lover. Sandy reached for Alex and they kissed. Their passion had been sated for now, these were the tender kisses of satisfied lovers.

Alex was stroking Sandy's back as they kissed. The younger girl was pressing her body into Alex's, showing how much she loved the feeling of their soft skin, loved the sensual contact. In a short while, the two women fell asleep.

Alex was awakened by the feeling of her nipple being sucked. She groggily looked down, and saw Sandy's head moving. She smiled and started stroking Sandy's hair.

"You are insatiable, aren't you darling?" she asked.

"I can't help it, you make me that way..." was Sandy's response.

The two women spent most of the weekend making love. And Sandy moved in with Alex less than a month later. Her boss was pleased that her protégé had found someone to love, and doubly pleased that it was her best friend.

* * * * * *

Hello dear readers! Please send me feedback, I love to hear from you. Especially you sexy women out there, and you know who you are... Tell me how the story made you feel. Let me know if I should take this particular story line further, or if you have other ideas for stories.

Jessica

12