The Blind Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kevin says you do stuff to your face so it puffs out, kind of like Steve Forbes when he was running for election, though I've never seen him either"

Kyra would then lean over and tickle Gareth a bit, as he screamed and cried, letting him bounce about...it just added to her mirth!

It was a familiar game of Kyra's to toy with Gareth's cock-she dressed in perhaps bikini underwear, the bound naked man prostrate in front of her...

She'd play with his cock for several hours, then lock the tube back on, and have Gareth take her out to dinner and a movie, perhaps a trip to a jewelry store...

And then they'd come back and she'd tie him down once again strip to her powder blue demibra and panties again, and run the long nails across his frustrated cock long into the night.

When Kyra's ultra tactile fingers felt a sense that Gareth might be close to orgasm, she'd roll him over and go at it with the belt, until Gareth's buttocks were feeling scorched...

Or sometimes she'd alternate strokes with her nails with pounding on his cock and balls with her high heels!

On the three occasions that Gareth had been allowed to jerk himself to orgasm, it had been in the most humiliating situation possible, with Kevin whacking Gareth's ass with a big paddle.

This as Gareth, gritting his teeth against the hurt of the thick paddle's slams on his red butt, would pull and jerk his frustrated cock...

Oh resist the distraction of the painful whacks!

And finally he would spurt, miserably, and Kyra would order him to lick it up...ugh!

Two of the three times Gareth had been allowed to orgasm, Kyra had exacted a terrible prifce from him. the first time Kyra insisted that Gareth's parents and his brother come to tea.

Kyra made Gareth serve tea in a pink pajama outfit with footies and a drop-drawer in the back, and of course he had to wear a pacifier.

Kyra explained to the parents that Gareth had been to overpoweringly stressed out, and this was therapy for him.

The family probably would have removed Gareth as president of the family business at this point.

But they were aware that if it hadn't been that since Gareth had been involved with Kyra (They were engaged supposedly) the family firm's profits had skyrocketed.

Gareth, a previous cokehead beach-bum type had been referred to as a "genius" in Business Week magazine.

But still they were concerned, Gareth Sr, a Korean War vet looking disgustedly at his blushing son while Junior had cowered on his knees at Miss Kyra's feet.

Mom had said "Dear, perhaps there's some therapy you'd like to go through instead of this baby thing, though?"

And Sonny, Gareth's younger brother had snorted. "We always knew h e was a wuss, Ma. Though I do appreciate Gareth Jr's taste in women!"

With that Sonny had given a lascivious wink to Kyra, who of course couldn't see it.

At the end of the visit, Gareth had had to jerk off in the bathroom less than 2 feet from where his parents were sitting in the parlor.

Mom and Dad hearing Gareth moaning and panting as he jerked, and also monstrous whacks as Kevin whipped Gareth's ass as he was bent over the tub with his drop-drawers pulled down.

They'd wondered what Gareth and Kevin were doing in the bathroom, and had heard screams and whacks.

And then seen Gareth, leaving the bathroom tear-streaked and mumbling to say goodbye, still in the pink jammies.

A few months later, when Gareth was dying to cum again, he'd been taken on a camping trip with Kyra, Kevin, and four macho Bear masters.

Gareth had been kept busy gathering firewood, making the fire, cooking and putting up tents, as well as waiting on everyone, enduring lots of harsh discipline for being too slow.

The first night that Gareth had fallen asleep, Kyra, who was not called Lady Fingers for nothing, had delicately removed a hornet's nest with the hornets still sleeping from a tree, being guided by an anxious Kevin.

She'd felt her way over to Gareth's tent and gone in and tied the nest to Gareth's balls, and then stepped out of the tent, and zipped it up.

Kevin had thrown a rock at the tent, so the hornets and Gareth both woke up, and neither could leave...the consequences had been too unfortunate to write about here!

If that wasn't enough, Kyra's female slave Miranda had shown up the next day, and had her cut offs taken down, and she'd been thrashed.

This was fun for Gareth to watch, but then her beautiful breasts were thrashed by Kyra, who wielded stinging nettles found in the woods.

Miranda, screaming with pain had roared "Why don't you whip Gareth's balls then?"

And Kyra and the four masters had taken turns thrashing Gareth's already hornet stung balls with the stinging nettles until he wept with acute grief.

Finally the five masters, including Kevin had skull-fucked and then sodomized Gareth by the edge of the Lake, while Miranda had described the scene to Kyra.

Then Gareth had been forced to squat over the campfire, his pubic hair singed, and had jerked off while Kevin whacked his ass...

Gareth had had to use kerosene oil to lube it, and was terrified the whole time that his dick would be set on fire! But the orgasm had been phenomenal!

Earlier this week, Kyra had taken Gareth's tube off and made him jerk himself while she held her finger on a nerve under his knee...

And when the nerve quivered in a certain way, Ky would shout. "Ah, you're close!"

And she'd take a fly swatter and whack Gareth's hand off his cock! Sightless, she'd done this for three hours, letting him jerk himself to near rapture.

Oh, how he stared at her boobs and long gorgeous hair, the full, glossed lips...and over and over again.

And just as Gareth was about to cum, she'd whack him, right on the hand, except the one time she'd accidentally hit him on the nose and made it bleed...too bad!

But this was part of Miss Kyra's price, along with all expenses paid and thirty grand a month deposited into her account. Gareth could well afford it, and his life was much richer for what had been going on.

He was often on business trips, and could enjoy most of his lifestyle out, though of course his cock was in a chastity tube while traveling.

And so with these thoughts, Gareth cheered up a bit, and kept washing.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

Simone licked the underside of Kevin's cock one last time, and nibbled reluctantly on the frenum.

Now Kevin, homely, stupid Kevin, gasped and ejaculated, spurting hot semen down her tender throat, and Simone tried hard not to gag.

She looked up at him, and he was grinning.

Of course Kevin knew the situation Simone was in, if she showed any revulsion at all, and he reported it to Kyra, all hell would break loose.

It was actually easier in a way to fellate Kevin now, as Simone was barely concentrating on it.

Five hours ago, Kyra had dismissed Gareth to the basement, and taken Sheila by the hand and they'd gone into her bedroom, leaving Simone to alternately steam and wince.

"Now wipe up. Mistress Kyra has ordered that you strip and bring her and Miss Sheila some tea and biscuits." Kevin said languidly, as he tucked his penis back into his jeans. What?

"Kevin, I'm not a slave to Kyra on this visit...I obeyed her when she asked me to blow you, but I can't appear as a slave to Sheila-"

WHACK! Kevin's hand slammed heavily across Simone's mouth, and she dropped her head.

"Shut your trap you filthy little whore. If you didn't want Miss Sheila to know of your lowly status, you shouldn't have brought her here, should you, slut-bag?

For seventeen years you've been Ky's toilet-pig, slave-scum whenever you were in her presence, that's not changed."

Kevin kicked Simone in the left breast and then again in the stomach.

"You can either obey my sister or you can get the fuck out tonight-without Miss Sheila!"

With that, Kevin slapped Simone again, and stalked out of the room.

Simone was aghast, but she was also wet at the idea she'd be humiliating herself in front of Sheila.

Sheila, who only knew Simone as a dominant bitch, satisfied, bored and evil...what would it be like now?

Simone arose, though, and ran after Kevin, grabbing him by the arm.

He dragged her back into the bedroom. "I just can't, Master Kevin I-"

Kevin slapped Simone hard across the jaw.

"I don't want to hear any more bullshit from you, Simone, otherwise there will be some dire consequences."

Simone looked up at Kevin with blurred eyes.

"Please, Kevin, it just can't happen. I can't leave without Sheila, she's in my care, and you can't punish me for this."

Kevin gritted his teeth and grabbed Simone by the shoulder, bitch slapping her SLAP SLAP SLAP.

As he slapped, Simone's head went back and forth, and blood came out of her lip...Kevin slapped again and again.

"Are you ready for heavy consequences, dirtbag?"

Simone had violated Kevin's rules before, and he'd done some nasty shit to her, under Kyra's command.

Once he'd taken a cigar and had burned marks all over her beautiful young body.

Another time she'd been forced to service a Palomino stud on Kyra's former farm, owned by a slave Godfrey.

"I'm giving you one more chance to shut your trap and do as you're told, or you're going to serve Simone and Sheila, and also suffer a serious consequence!"

Kevin shouted. But Simone was now trying to stand up and shout back at him, and Kevin had had enough.

He turned and pulled a thick leather belt off the dresser, and reached over, unsnapping Simone's jeans.

Ripping them down, he threw her on the bed and slammed the strap home again and again, causing serious welts on her rounded bottom.

Kevin ordered Simone to strip and she did, and he landed the belt a few more times across her full breasts.

Simone sobbed and cried, idly stroking her quim as she pulled and rolled on the bed as the belt fell again and again.

Kevin then picked up a cane and whacked her all over her body as she rolled about, and then threw it to the floor.

"Now comes the consequences!"

Then Kevin grabbed a pair of shears from the dresser and pulled up a huge hank of Simone's beautiful, thick raven hair and brought in the scissors for the kill.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Sheila was lying naked on the bed, exhausted.

She was covered with sweat, and her vagina was exhausted with all that had gone on down there...Kyra,the blind woman had been licking Sheila for what appeared to have been years.

Kyra had somehow inveigled Sheila into the bedroom, and stripped off her clothes.

Kyra had then tossed Sheila on the bed, and stripped herself, revealing a magnificent body. Sheila had actually had a lesbian relationship in her very early twenties, that had been quelled by her homophobic parents.

Sheila had been convinced that she would go straight to hell if she continued, and as she was also attracted to men, it had been easy to quash these thoughts.

Now my God, this sexy blind girl with the hot body and the sightless eyes had licked and sucked Sheila from her neck down her breasts into her vagina, and then kissed and licked Sheila's legs...

At one point Kyra discovered stubble, and Sheila apologized. "I've not had time to shave them with this long road trip Simone and I have been on" But Kyra had laughed.

Ky had escorted Sheila into the bathroom and into a huge kidney shaped hot-tub, where Ky had shaved Sheila's legs and under her arms, and had trimmed her pubic hair into the shape of a heart!

All this while appearing to stare at Sheila and converse with her.

Sheila kept almost saying "Shouldn't you be looking where you've got that razor?" but of course Kyra couldn't see the razor anyway...and she did such a great job!

Kyra had then given Sheila a wonderful, fulfilling bath, rubbing her completely tenderly while telling her something sexy in French, Sheila thought.

Then Ky had taken Sheila back to the bed, and re-bathed Sheila's entire body with her wonderful, loving tongue.

Sheila had had about thirty orgasms in twenty minutes! Well maybe not that many. But there were quite a few!

Then Sheila had insisted on going down on Kyra a bit, and had learned she'd not lost her "touch" as Kyra had screamed in a few orgasms herself.

Then the two women had necked for a bit, and then Ky had gone back down and licked away between Sheila's quivering legs. Yes!

There was a light knock at the door, and a strange figure came into the room. Sheila could just see by the illumination of the rice lamp.

A bald head, hovered over a tea tray on a stand that the person was carrying.

Kyra cocked her head and listened. "Who's there?" Sheila almost fell off the bed when the person answered-

"It's me, Mistress Kyra. your slave, Simone." As Simone put the tea tray down and then knelt beside it, Sheila gaped at her.

All of Simones' beautiful long, thick, raven hair was gone. Her pride and joy, that hair, the hair that Simone brushed nightly, when she didn't have a slave to do it...

And if Sheila wasn't mistaken, Simone's eyebrows were gone, and she was naked, except for a pair of panties.

Sheila looked closer, and Simones' body was obviously covered in long, red welts, slashed across her beautiful breasts, her arms, her shoulders and her stomach, and legs.

And Simone, who always looked you in the eye and smirked, was now staring at the floor humbly.

Kyra pulled herself up on her elbow, and reached over and felt Sheila's pulse...the little nerve in Sheila's wrist was going a mile a minute.

"What's wrong, Sheila?" Ky asked curiously. "Are you freaked because Simone is serving dinner?" "Simone...Simone..." Sheila babbled.

"If I may speak, Miss Kyra?" Simone asked. "Sure, Sadie Mulvaney, what's the story, you pig?" Kyra asked.

"Master Kevin punished me for insolence by shaving my head and whipping my body, and sending me in here naked with your dinner, ma;am.

and Miss Sheila is unaccustomed to seeing my worthless self like this, ma'am."

All of a sudden, Sheila felt like she needed a drink...like straight vodka fast.