The Blind Girl in the Snow Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
871 Followers

I propped my chin on the top of her head as she turned from side to side looking herself up and down. "More like auburn reddish copper," I grinned.

She did a 180 to look over her shoulder and we both ended up looking at her ass in her blue tartan knee length skirt. "Oh, will you look at THAT!" she laughed.

"Already have done. A million times," I replied dryly, "Probably more."

Heather reached behind her and rubbed both hands over her butt as her eyes met mine in the mirror. "It looks cute," she said, admiring its firm perfect shape, "Now I know why you can never leave it alone when we're in bed."

She turned back to face front and ran her hands up over her stomach until they were on her breasts as she smiled knowingly at my doppelganger.

"Those too," I sighed, "Those things are the bane of my life, lady."

In a flash, she spun around and wrapped her arms around my neck as her lips hungrily found mine and the passion of her kiss took my breath away.

"And I love nothing more than they are, Mr. Sloane," she breathed as she put her hands on my cheeks, "That they belong to you and only you makes me feel all fuzzy inside."

We hugged each other for a long time not saying anything because no words were needed to express how we were both feeling. Anxiety had given way to relief which was now an overwhelming sense of euphoria. I could stand here all day enjoying her discoveries with her but I knew the others outside waiting would still be tense and worried.

"There are some people outside who would very much like to see you right now," I whispered to her as we both let go of each other and I smiled as Heather fiddled around with her hair and clothes, "Including someone very special to us both."

I turned and walked to the door.

"Ready?"

She gave me the most beautiful smile ever and nodded.

***

There is just something about a bright, cold December day with the world covered in a thick layer of freshly fallen snow.

Heather stood looking out across the bay as the Staten Island ferry circled around as it came into dock. Overhead, the clear blue sky was crisscrossed with white streaks as silver bullets headed off to wherever it was they were going. The world was still turning but to my wife and me, we were in a world of our own as we walked and talked.

It had been just over an hour since Heather had regained her sight. Those initial moments were still emotionally fresh to all of us when she walked out of the room and saw our seventeen-year-old daughter Sarah and her two old friends Janet and Gracey waiting for her. So many things happened at once when Heather ran into their crying arms and the protective bond they had formed in life was made doubly so. Her parents, Ruth and Tom, along with my Mother and Brothers had decided to wait back at home so that was going to be another emotional reunion for all of us.

"Everything is so beautiful," she said suddenly as she glanced up at me. She was wearing a special pair of sunglasses her Doctor had given her to protect her eyes until she got used to her new circumstances.

After the reunion, she had turned to me. "Let's go for a walk. Just me and you."

Old habits die hard. As we stood there on the hospital steps, I automatically reached over to take her hand like I had always done whenever we went anywhere. It was the strangest feeling when we both realized we didn't need to do that anymore. It was symbolic in a way as we looked at each other and smiled. Holding hands had been the emotional tether that had bound us together for the twenty years we had been married.

I gave her a brief nod and smiled at her.

She was free. Free to go anywhere she wanted and do anything she pleased.

Heather took a step forward. Then another as we walked side by side down the steps until we reached the bottom and she held out her arms slowly turning on the spot. A gust of wind swirled around her as she began to giggle and laugh at her new found freedom. She stopped and turned to me standing on tip-toe so that her happy blushing face was close to mine.

"Show me the world," she asked, "Teach me all the things I need to know and even the things that I don't. I want to see everything."

***

Snow. Heather loved snow.

We walked together in the same park we had walked in all those years ago after we had spent our first night together. Lucille Le Plante and her 50's Diner were long gone and the old neighborhood looked so very different to what it had been back then.

I sat on a bench watching my wife stumbling around in the snow as she grabbed some in both hands. She turned around and I waggled a finger at her.

"No, hey," I warned her, "Don't you dare or else!"

She made a face and stuck her tongue out. "Or else what?" she laughed and chucked a snowball at me which flew right over my head. The next caught me square on the chops as I jumped up chasing after her as she shrieked and turned tail.

She had run a short distance before she fell and she managed to roll over as I grabbed her flailing arms and sat astride her as she tried to wriggle away.

"Not fair!" she laughed as I pushed her arms above her head so that I was close to her face as I kissed her on the tip of her frozen nose.

I let her arms go and she wrapped them around my neck. Easing up slightly, I carefully removed her special glasses as she closed her eyes and winced at the increased brightness as she lay there in the snow.

"Look at me," I whispered.

Slowly, she opened her eyes properly for the first time in the cold light of day. I reached up and brushed the hair away from her face.

"That was a day," she said simply.

I nodded. "That was a day."

We could both feel the love and desire for each other sparking within us. Heather lifted her head and kissed me gently on the lips where they lingered with the hint of a promise.

"Imagine what tonight will bring."

***

The rest of the day and evening was spent with gatherings of friends and family back home as Heather was shown how deeply she was loved by everyone who knew her both young and old.

I stood in the doorway of the dining room with a drink in hand watching her as she sat surrounded by all the women in the house as she got to know who was who and what they looked like. She was the absolute center of attention and deservedly so. Every face was a new surprise to her and there was a pile of tissue boxes next to the sofa.

"You alright?"

I turned and saw Janet standing just behind me.

"I am now," I said, "Now that it's all over."

The older woman gave me a hug.

"Some things are meant to be, Mike," she smiled, "From the moment I saw you together I knew you were made for each other."

I turned and looked at her.

Janet smiled and shrugged. "Female intuition."

"More like being in the right place at just the right time," I told her.

She took a sip of her drink and looked at me over the rim of her glass. "Ah," she smiled, "I'm surprised it took this long for you to find out."

"Why didn't you tell me it was you who was waiting for her?"

Janet looked down at her glass and was silent for a moment. "Because I saw the way you looked at her when you picked her up," She looked up at me, "And knowing what you were like back then it was something you'd let slip by without knowing it."

"I always knew you were up to something."

The older woman smiled at me. "It wasn't my place to get involved but even the mule sometimes needs to be led to water to drink. I just showed you the right path to take that's all. And all these years later, here we all are."

Yeah. Here we all were. In good old 2037. I gave Janet a hug and kissed her on the forehead. I wouldn't have changed those twenty years for anything.

I turned back to where Heather was sitting and saw that Sarah had brought out our old photo albums. The first one she opened was our wedding album. Gracey grabbed another box of tissues and handed it to her as everyone around them laughed.

Sarah came over and grabbed me by the hand. "C'mon, Dad," she urged, "Think you need to be with Mom for this one."

Whoa. Yeah. Okay. I squeezed in between Gracey and my wife who snuggled herself against me as she looked at the photographs from the big day.

"Oh, look at us," she exclaimed, "And that dress!"

Sarah was sat at her feet. "You looked beautiful, Mom," said out Daughter, "As pretty as a picture!" And she was as we stood there arm in arm with her holding a bouquet of flowers between us as I grinned away happy as a loon.

Gracey gave her friend a nudge. "For an old man," she winked, "You scrubbed up pretty well, Mr. Sloane" she laughed as I reached around my wife and pulled her friends ear playfully.

Heather sat forward squinting as she stared at the photo. "So, we got married when I was nineteen and you'd be what?" she wondered turning to me, "Thirty-two?"

I nodded. "That was June. So, yeah, about that."

I remembered that day.

Like it was yesterday.

And the moment which made it all happen.

***

"I think we should get married," said Heather as she stood under the blossom tree.

The day was one of those long summer sunshine days with blue skies and gentle breezes that swirled this way and that not knowing where they wanted to go or caring for that matter.

It was deep into July and it was the kind of sunny day to take an idle stroll wherever the mood took us as we spent the day walking through a suburban meadow simply enjoying being together now that she had finally moved into my apartment.

That had been two days ago. And this was the first time we had seen daylight in those two days as the initial thrill and excitement had died down - just a little.

Reaching into the basket, I took out a ripe red apple and munched on it as she stretched her arms above her head and yawned. Don't blame me, Lady. You're the one with all the best toys to play with. And play with them I did. And when I wasn't playing with them, we were sleeping or eating instead. Then I played with them some more until the urge eased or we had worn each other out.

"Enough!" she had gasped as she tried to sit up as I rolled off her with my spent member slipping from her full slot for the fourth - or was it fifth? - time, "You and that ridiculous libido of yours!"

I knelt on the bed breathing hard as she sat back against the headboard. She looked frazzled with her hair a great reddish bloom around her flushed face as she rubbed her aching pussy and squeezed her thighs together. The only things she had on were a skewed black suspender belt and stockings as I watched her round breasts heaving up and down with each swollen nipple manipulated painfully erect. No truer word was ever spoken when I say I loved those puppies to hell and back.

And don't get me started on that loveable tight little ass of hers.

As she succinctly put it; sometimes that ridiculous libido of mine just doesn't know when to call it quits. Something I had warned her about when we had our first "proper" date after the Christmas break.

I took another bite of the apple staring at her as she laid back against the trunk of the tree in her blue chequered shirt and tight crotch hugging denim pants with white plimsols looking good enough to eat and do rude things with. No wonder she was the apple of my eye.

That Tuesday back in December had been really something now that our love was out in the open and we both realized how we felt about each other.

***

As arranged, we met outside the Company HQ at eleven.

We spent an hour or two simply wandering around in the snow taking in the sights, browsing in various shops and stores, before hitting the big McDee and having fries with everything to warm us both up.

We were sat at a first-floor window table as I watched her tuck into her double cheeseburger and munched away listening to the sounds of city life rumbling down below. She seemed distracted somehow as if her mind was elsewhere and she kept glancing from the window to where she knew I was sitting.

"Are we going back to your apartment?" she asked suddenly as she peeked at me over her burger.

Ah. Okay. So that's what she's thinking about.

"Only if you want to."

"MMmm, kay," she munched quietly.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Heather."

Her left hand rummaged around inside her tray looking for the packet of fries as she held the burger in her right. "No, I want to," she began as she waved a salty chip in front of me, "It's just uh, well, the last time, I mean, the first time," she frowned and turned red, "Whatever, when we last did it I was a bit uh shocked."

Shocked?

"Shocked?"

Her cheeks were flushed and her nose looked like a pink beacon, "What I mean is," She stopped and turned her head to her left, "Is there anyone around us?"

"No, we're pretty much on our own over in this corner," I told her.

She nodded, "Okay, good. No, what I mean is when we did it. When we had sex."

Alright. Okay. That sex. It had been awesome. Great.

"Sex?"

"I didn't expect to do it so many times," she blushed, "I thought once, maybe a couple of times, but you didn't stop," She glanced up at me, "Sorry, I must sound so silly."

I took a bite out of my burger and shoved a bunch of fries into my mouth thinking about what had happened that Saturday. Was she surprised at too much sex?

"Well, I guess I just have a really strong sex drive," I confessed, "Not sure how to put it to be honest. When I get going I can really get going. Is that going to be a problem for you?"

Geez. I bloody hope not.

"No, no, no, no," she said as she shook her head and waved what was left of her meal under my nose, "I loved it. I was just a bit surprised when you came back for more. I thought maybe it was because I was new. Someone different to do it with."

Well, shit. It would never occur to me that a thing like that would bother her or any woman come to think of it. Then again, I always had been a self-absorbed dick as far as getting my be all and end all away.

"How many times?" she asked suddenly, "Uh, I mean, how many times is the most you've done it?" She was blushing like a ripe tomato with curious embarrassment.

How many times was the most times? That had been Rachel, right? Or was it with Zoe from the mailroom? I sat there trying to remember those heavy duty sessions and one night stands. Be honest now, Mike. No fibs. No telling porkies on a first date.

"Five," I coughed, "I think."

"FIVE?!" she blurted out as her mouth dropped open in shock.

Alright. Okay. Hold on here. That's not a bad thing, right? Like I said, I had a nine-plus out of ten libido and was your original walking talking horny bastard when in the mood. Which was more often than not. Better to want more than to want none at all as Brad used to say. Not that Brad was a good role model.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah. Five. Five times is about right."

Heather sat there with a bemused frown on her pretty face as she considered my confession, "Five," I heard her mumble to herself as she licked her fingers clean and dried them with a tissue.

"Do you still want to come back to my apartment?" I asked her.

"UH HUH!!"

***

"So you think we should get married, huh," I said as I contemplated my girlfriend of seven months standing there smiling and laughing under the blossom tree.

She simpered and bashfully chewed on her lower lip, "Maybe."

Get married, huh. Married to her. Sure. No problem. No problem at all.

"Alright," I told her as I stepped closer to where she stood.

Heather looked up when she realized I was in front of her.

"What?" she laughed as she slowly turned side to side as she leaned against the tree with the wind blowing her hair around her face.

"Married," I said, "We should do it. Me and you."

She blinked. "Are you serious?"

"Totally," I nodded, "Weren't you?"

I reached above her and picked pink blossom from the branches.

"No," she laughed, "Not that I wouldn't want to."

"What's stopping us?"

She stood straight and her gaze took on that fierce, piercing frown which always happened when she got serious, "Nothing," she said calmly, "But.."

"Don't you want to marry me?"

Hey, look at that. It's your court and there's a ball in it. It's up to you if you want to swat it back.

"I," she began to say, "Of course I do."

"You asked me," I said as I got real close to her until our faces were inches apart, "Now I'm asking you."

All around us, people and families were walking, playing and doing whatever it was they were doing as the two of us stood there under the blossom tree thinking about changing our lives together. Those seven months had been more than enough time for us both to realize we didn't need to wait to make the next step.

"Alright," she whispered, "Let's do it."

She jerked her head back slightly as I reached up to touch her.

"What are you doing?"

I slipped another blossom behind her ear.

"I guess we just got engaged and I'm putting flowers in your hair."

She gave a little shriek and threw herself into my loving embrace as we did a little twirl of happiness which was the point of everything. The only thing that mattered is we were both happy and doing those things in our lives that felt the right thing to do.

***

Heather and I stood on our porch waving as the last of our guests and family headed for home. It was nearly the end of a long long day that none of us would ever forget. Overhead, the dark copper hue of the twilight sky slowly faded into a deep blue-black as the stars began to appear.

My wife walked down the steps and stared up at the heavens in wonder. Slowly, she stretched out her arms and I could hear her crying as I approached her from behind.

"Look at all this," she laughed as she spun around to face me with a beaming smile, "When I was little, my Mother used to describe the night sky to me and I always imagined what it would be like. Now I know. Now I know."

I took her hand. "Come on. It's been a tiring day and you need some rest. You go to bed while I lock up and I'll make us both a coffee."

Arm in arm, we walked back towards our home.

***

Heather was sat on our double bed when I walked into the bedroom holding two cups of steaming coffee. She gave me a smile as I put them down on the bedside table and came over to sit beside her.

"That was a day."

She laughed and dropped her head sideways so that it rested on my shoulder.

"How are the eyes?" I asked her as I put my hand on her knee and gave it a squeeze.

Sore," she sighed, "But happy sore. The Doctor has given me some drops to take which should help."

I gave her knee another pat and got up to get undressed. It had just gone eleven and after everything that had happened, the day had begun to catch up with me. I reached up and pulled my black sweater over my head before starting to undo the buttons on my blue striped shirt...

"Hey,"

I looked over my shoulder to see Heather watching me.

"Hmmmmm?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she said as she got to her feet and walked over to the dimmer switch turning the dial so that the light in the bedroom got brighter.

I shook my head. "No," I said, "No, I haven't forgotten. It's been on my mind ever since we stood in front of that mirror in the Doctor's office this morning. But it's been a long ass day and I thought you'd be too tired for that stuff."

My wife came over to stand in front of me as I stood there with a half-unbuttoned shirt. Her eyes searched my face as she raised her right hand and caressed my cheek. Then she began to undo the remaining buttons and slowly helped me out of my shirt.

Fifty still saw me in pretty good shape. I'm not exactly the gym type but I did enough to keep me on the right side of healthy, fit and senile.

Heather put both her hands on my hairy grey chest as she leaned forward and kissed me above each nipple. She was going exploring. Going to all those places she had imagined in her head every time we had made love.

Ian56
Ian56
871 Followers