The Blindest Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn's wanton desire was only out weighed by mine. This is what I had dreamt of for weeks, the vivid memories came back one at a time as I explored her nude body. Each memory was matched exactly by what was displayed before me. None of her was new to me, as I'd been there many times before in my visions. Her smell, her taste, were all familiar to me.

Lynn was not the most skilled of lovers, but that made me want her all the more. I played Lynn's body like a musician plays an instrument for the thousandth time. She was new to me only physically, I seemed to know her body as well as I knew my own. The scar on her knee was there, and the small mole on her butt was just where I'd remembered it.

Surprisingly for an old guy, I was awake early the next morning before Lynn stirred. Our clothes were still in the car, so I crept down the stairs hoping not to be seen. I looked pretty stupid in Lynn's silky robe, but better to be stupid than caught naked trying to get into my car.

Lynn was luxuriating in bed with a leisurely stretch of her limbs. When she finished and saw me in her robe, she began to snicker. The snicker soon turned into a full fledged laugh. Maybe I am a tight ass but I'm not one to let a good time get away. I went to Lynn's dresser and rummaged around until I found just what I needed to top off my outfit. As Lynn was still in a fit of humor, I took my newly found treasure to the bathroom.

Lynn choked and couldn't get her breath when I walked out of the bathroom in a black bra and lace panties, "Is that any better," I said as I modeled the lingerie. "What do you think, is it my color?"

I mounted the bed lewdly and positioned my ass high in the air, "Come on Baby, and fuck me hard. Make me your bitch," I cooed as I wiggled my ass at her.

Lynn responded immediately, she moved in close behind me and did a mock doggy style. She paused occasionally to give me a slap on the butt saying, "You my bitch now, say it bitch, who's your daddy?"

We soon fell into a heap on the bed laughing. Lynn was soon to recover and she plunked her ass right down on my chest, giving me a marvelous view of her exposed pussy.

"Well old timer, are you going to feed me or fuck me?" she asked mockingly.

"How about we do both," I said.

Without trying to analyze the situation, I buried my tongue as deep as I could into her open slit. Lynn cooed as my lips pulled at her swollen clit. I rolled her over to the bed and took charge of the situation. I spent plenty of time giving Lynn my oral attention. Her body tensed and quivered.

"Oh fuck yes Tom, mmm, right there," she cried.

Just as she reached her peak, I shove my middle finger deep into her ass. I nipped her clit with my teeth. Lynn gripped my hair and shuddered in an overwhelming climax.

I jumped from the bed, "Who's the tight ass now, you almost took my finger off. Come on, get your lazy butt up, let's get cleaned up for breakfast," I said heading for the shower.

"I can't move Daddy, will you give me a bath?" She said in her best little girl voice.

I turned the water on and checked the temperature. I pick Lynn up in my arms and, with some difficulty I managed to get her into the tub. I soaped her body, and rinsed her. As she lay relaxing in the warm water, I made my way to the kitchen to see what I could conger up for breakfast. I put the coffee on and found some eggs, in a short time I was back at the tub and we were eating. I sat on the cold tile floor feeding Lynn scrambled eggs and toast.

Lynn and I continued seeing each other, we both had fun and enjoyed our time together. As we got to know each other better, the differences in us became smaller and smaller. I started to believe that she was the one, Lynn could be the girl I had been searching for. I was working up my nerve to ask Lynn to marry me, I even bought the ring.

I was going to surprise her on Friday evening, it wasn't really too much of a surprise because we usually went out every Friday. This time though, I would pop the question to Lynn. I recognized that old feeling again as I walked up to the door, I started to ask myself what if. I stopped for a few seconds and took a breath, I had to quit over thinking.

I knocked on the door, man, I was nervous as hell. I knocked again and I still got no answer. When my hand went up for the third time, I realized I had a key. The key turned smoothly, maybe she was in the bathroom drying her hair or some other girl maintenance.

There just aren't enough words to explain the heartbreak I felt when I saw that naked man lying on Lynn's couch. It now occurred to me that maybe she didn't feel the same about our relationship as I did. Taking the small box out of my pocket, I laid it on the table. I didn't want to be reminded of what had just happened. As I walked out the door, I thought I heard Lynn calling my name but I kept on walking.

I should have ran, Lynn caught me at the bottom of the stairs, "Tom, where are you going, why did you leave like that?"

I looked at her incredulously, "Lynn, that has to be the stupidest fucking question that anyone has ever put to me. Do you really think I want to stick around and watch you fuck that guy?" I yelled.

Lynn started to laugh, I however, saw absolutely no goddamned humor in the situation. She was laughing so hard that I thought she might actually choke, and in my mood, I might enjoy watching. Her chuckles continued until tears poured from her eyes.

"Do I amuse you?" I spat.

"T... Tom... don't move... let me... let me catch my breath..." she finally said, bending over totally breathless.

She looked like she'd finally get her shit together, so I waited for her to speak, "Tom, Baby, I was just shooting some pictures for his portfolio."

"Yeah right, and I'm the queen of England," I shot back.

"Well, you would fill out the dress pretty well," she snickered.

"Lynn, this isn't funny. I show up here today to ask you to marry me and you have a naked..."

She moved so fast I couldn't react, her arms were around my neck, "Oh, God Tom, yes. Yes...Yes...Yes, I'll marry you."

"No...No...Noooo, not now. Not after this shit." I shouted trying to push her away.

"You're jealous... you really think that..." now she was finally getting the picture.

"What am I supposed to think?" I asked.

"Look Tom, I can clear all this up in a few minutes if you'll just listen to me," she said.

"How would I know that you're not lying to me?"

"If you won't believe me, then I'll just have to show you," she said, as she took my hand and led me back inside.

This I had to see, how was she going to show me? That asshole still seemed perfectly comfortable as a nudist. Lynn went to her file cabinet and returned with some pictures we had taken in a silly moment. Some of the pictures were of Lynn, she was nude and in a very lewd provocative pose. "Watch this," she said to me. She handed the pictures to the man. I watched as he looked, shrugged, and handed the photos back to Lynn.

"So what, I don't see what that proves." I said firmly.

"Ok smartass, now watch this," she flashed a picture at me. Oh crap, it was a shot of me in living color, naked and hard as a rock. She handed the picture of my boner to the guy, he looked for a second, then glanced up at me with a grin. I noticed that the smile wasn't the only way he responded to me, his dick was rising, to my complete horror. Shit this guy was gay, even though I was fully clothed, I looked for something to cover myself. I finally did the only thing a thinking man could do, I ran and locked myself in the bathroom.

I was trying to compose my thoughts, man what a jerk. I had been so quick to jump to the worst possible conclusion. Then I was brought back to reality when I heard a scream from Lynn. I rushed to the door, it was locked, "What was that bastard doing to my girl?" I thought as I fought the stupid knob. I was going to kick that queer's ass into the next century if he hurt her.

Finally the door opened and fagboy was in the corner putting on his shoes. I scanned the room for Lynn and she was smiling from ear to ear admiring the ring I had left on the table.

Lynn looked up and shouted. "TOMMY... it's so beautiful... You'd better have those clothes off before I get this ring on, you're going to get SO lucky tonight." She purred.

12