The Blindfold

Story Info
You're blindfolded and restrained while I tease you.
930 words
4.06
41.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing you see before the blindfold covers your eyes is me holding my finger to my lips shushing you, then darkness. You're already naked and restrained, spread eagle on the bed. Losing your vision leaves you completely vulnerable.

You feel something, something probing for your ass hole. You arch your back and try to make it as easy as possible for me to reach it.

The first lubricated bead slides in with little resistance, followed by another, and another. You love the way they feel going in, but you manage to stay silent as commanded. Is that all of them? No, one more at least. When they finally stop, you relax your stomach muscles and lay prone on the bed once again, enjoying the feeling of the beads inside you.

After a short delay, something begins to nuzzle at your lower lips. A finger? No. A nose maybe?

It slips between your lips and slides up and down your slit. Then it begins to burrow into you. It's definitely way too long to be a nose.

The dildo works its way in deeper slowly, pivoting, rotating, twisting. In, then out a little, then in deeper, then out a little. You have to bite your lip to keep from moaning. When it is finally in all the way, the motion stops and everything goes quiet again.

You hold your breath listening for me. You think maybe I'm at the foot of the bed.

The first clamp on your right nipple comes as quite a shock, but you manage to quickly stifle your gasp. The left one follows. The chain rests delicately across your body, just begging to be tugged on.

There is another pause, and all of your senses tingle, wondering what comes next.

It's a smell. My smell. Your favorite smell. How did I get so close to your face without you feeling me on the bed?

You feel it touch your face, but it's not my pussy, just fingers, wet with the evidence of my desire. Evidence that is soon spread across your nostrils and lips. Now I'm all you can smell. You lick your lips, and let the flavor linger in your mouth. You want more, but you know better than to ask me for it.

Your face wants my pussy. Your nipples are aching for attention beyond what the clamps are giving. The stationary toys between your legs are doing little more than teasing you at this point. Your clit is exposed and unsatisfied.

You try to listen for me, but my bare feet make no sound on the carpet. Did I just leave you there? How long has it been?

And then the clamps are off, both at once. The blood stings as it flows back into your nipples. You inhale sharply, but manage to avoid making a sound.

You realize that I'm trying to get you to moan. You stick out your tongue at me in defiance, and I giggle before I can stop myself.

The next sensations come across your body in waves. First air blown lightly across your skin, from your neck down to your feet, leaving goosebumps in its trail.

Then a feather, light, tickling, moving in circles and straight lines, dancing across your skin.

You're yearning for a harder touch. Something more substantial on your now hyper-sensitive skin.

The first solitary drop of ice cold water falls on your left shoulder, causing you to jump in your restraints. The next on the right side of your belly button. Then your right calf.

The randomness of it has you tensing all your muscles, trying to anticipate the next drop. When one hits your nipple, you almost cry out. Almost.

The dripping stops, but the water already on you tickles as it slides off in trails onto the bed beneath you. It makes you squirm, trying to relieve the sensations, but not entirely able to.

You want to ask me to stop, but you don't. You hold your tongue and wait (impatiently) for whatever is next.

For a split second, your clit is vibrating, the feeling is so intense it's painful, then it's gone. Then it's back, but you're more ready for it this time. When it leaves again, you buck your hips forward, trying to feel it for longer.

It has to be your silent vibrator. Just the tip, directly on your clit, then removed. A few more times. Short staccato bursts of sensation on your most sensitive area.

Then its my tongue on your clit, just the tip, just for a second, then gone. Now the vibe again, now the tongue.

Your face is bright red with the effort of holding in your voice, but somehow you manage.

The vibrator again. But this time it's staying! Oh God it's staying! Now what you thought was just a dildo in your pussy starts rotating against your g-spot. Providing a counterpoint to the buzzing on your clit. Then my mouth closes around your right nipple, sucking hard while my tongue teases the tip in my mouth.

You literally spasm with the pleasure of the orgasm you've been denied for so long. It's only intensified as I pull the beads out of your ass one by one. The peak seems to last forever.

When you're finally exhausted, and the toys have been turned off and removed, the faintest echo of your screaming still hangs in the air.

The blindfold comes off and you blink rapidly against the light. Eventually my smirking face comes into focus and you hear my voice.

"I win."